Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Is it true that shg gave "diamond earrings" for gift to the fans today ???????? :o

I know she's rich but that is absolutely "generousity"  .. Proud of her.. :)

N the soompi news that the producer is thinking  to gonna make the sequelllllll :bawling:

But i hope not gonna like fh.. I hope all the cast is the same n the only change is i want song triplet to play as their children.... *wishinnnnggggggharddddd

• Like 4

I think SHK is flying out tomorrow as she mentioned in the press con that they will be having dinner with the staff tonight.

i don't think there will be time for a  Elle photo shoot, they already did a photo shoot with ViuTV in the afternoon, 

• Like 8

Daebak....to OMGssshhhhhh...pretty, gorgeous, beautiful,,as always....very happy to see Kyo's beautiful smile...a true reflections of her happiness at the moment no doubts about that...and i been observing SJK (the captain/big boss) always has that confidence to put his arms around Kyo's shoulder since the Dots PC last feb 22 and obviously he did it again today ( is that His way of proclaiming that She's mine) a very protective gesture of Bigboss to Beauty...hahaha thanks for all the updates Chinggus..

video credit and thanks to owner

• Like 10

oh my i'm too late for the party wow lots of awesome stuff for us , thanks so much everyone for the updates , super love the photos of their HK presscon  and its not only C Media that covers the event , yes even K Media is there and its even a hot topic in nate. its great to see how happy SHK and comfortable during the presscon  and hats off to her with her intro speaking Chinese that wows the press and audience , thankful also to SJK for making SHK feel more relax and they really look good together !

연예 hot포토

super like also the after presscon photos, SHK as expected is super gorgeous and super love her fashion style

6afb0f0cjw1f2m0ton7xjj20gw0pcn0m.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f2m0tpk8gzj20gw0pc77y.jpg

• Like 16

Ahhhh..unni's on a posting spreee..

Did she know we went wild with that fist bump????

So surprise seeing her like this.posting pics with her male lead...Its like she is more relax and being happy at the same time..happy if she is happy..

• Like 18

wow its raining SHKs IG post , super love her caption too,  very true we've waited patiently for this ! oh my just check the comments from fans whaaaaaaa, SHK so happy for you! I guess she is very well aware that fans waited for her photo with SJK everytime they get together, see how SHK surprises her fans , DAEBAK,  it takes only patience you'll be surprise BIGTIME!  happy to see her this happy and blooming!

A gift for those who have waited so patiently 기다리고 기다리시던!!

12907374_1211963198860894_181013184_n.jp11265242_765581433578361_1719689240_n.jp

12950462_1738744339690381_641567181_n.jp12599429_1585065351811981_949919213_n.jp

• Like 21

1 hour ago, mulder9999 said:

SHK is wearing SJK black leather jacket which he was wearing yesterday when arriving at the airport.

All the clues point to them dating.... :) 

No they are not the same, but they are matching though :P

Chingus...is it really our dearie Kyo?  :blink: . Not complaning though...they both look super cute together....i dun know what to say :lol:

• Like 17

Honestly like @joongkyo said i'm shippering this two coz fun n if they date or not date we'll be fine 

But her ig make me paralized.. I realy wanted them to date coz i like seeing her like this.. To challenge everyone that bashing her about her bf n to not affraid of how she feel n being what she is n to seeing her have more "fun" n open life... @utkim  glad you still not shipping this hardly hahaha.. But what so ever.. Can they just stay in hongkong hahaha.. Lovely day.. She's happy that's all hope the future is more bright n more happier than now.. :) Ahhh my poor heart.. Plisss god don't fail me this time.. Hope 3 is my lucky ship.. Aammeennn 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, strawberry555 said:

Honestly like @joongkyo said i'm shippering this two coz fun n if they date or not date we'll be fine 

But her ig make me paralized.. I realy wanted them to date coz i like seeing her like this.. To challenge everyone that bashing her about her bf n to not affraid of how she feel n being what she is n yo seeing her have more "fun" n open life... @utkim glad you still not shipping this hardly hahaha.. But what so ever.. Can they just stay in hongkong hahaha.. Lovely day.. She's happy that's all hope the future is more bright n more happier than now.. :) Ahhh my poor heart.. Plisss god don't fail me this time.. Hope 3 my lucky ship.. Aammeennn 

me dear? how do you know :tears:? you dun know how much i must fight myself with this shipping heart :tears:  . I behave like her own mom :lol:

• Like 12