Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Glad to see you back xyzebra :)

Kyo and SJK and Ms ParK heading to HK.  And sure it's our Kyo right there , can see that Ms Park, SJK and 2 other try to protect Kyo, obviously hehe :) Have a nice trip!

N5VyTY.jpg

HXFvDi.jpg

dc

• Like 17

Guest RoseS

Actor Lee Seung Joon Reveals Personality Gorgeous Actress Song Hye Kyo

by Sunny 16 hours ago

In the interview which was recently Lee Seung Joon done together with the local media, Lee Seung Joon also talk a lot about the beautiful actress Song Hye Kyo , he said, " At first I was very nervous working with her. I will cooperate with actress Song Hye Kyo and not ordinary actress. But after several meetings before the shoot I became more comfortable and ultimately deliver great results in terms of acting. "

But Lee Seung Joon also praised the actress, saying, " He was very friendly and cool. Song Hye Kyo also the first to recommend a staff meeting for a drink together, and when we did it was very relaxing and enjoyable.Sometimes he would treat us all. "

Of each interview the cast of the popular drama 'Descendants of the Sun' looks so they all pleasan compact, maybe that's one of the keys to their success in the drama.

Song Hye Kyo Descendants of the SunShane Emerald Azcuna Gacias's photo.

Shane Emerald Azcuna Gacias's photo.

.It's offic

KEEP CALMMMM...WAITTT I JUST CANT..I WANNA CRY FOR HAPPINESS 

actually Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki took the same flight to Hong Kong tho ..It's official. SHK & SJK are walking side by side! May they be sitting next to each other in the plane! no more pics of her good job shk ninja moves but at least we got one proving that songsong are together in one plane going to hk hihi..Safe flight to this lovely couple!  ‪#‎SongJoongKi‬ ‪#‎SongHyeKyo‬ ‪#‎songsongcouple‬‪#‎DescendantsOfTheSun‬                                                                     

12932776_975813172474660_14799696075101812928405_975812945808016_77153407550448012670648_975813025808008_915383209524014

12963416_975813569141287_342914337134989

12592620_975813672474610_892089279553586

• Like 9

Who among our Kyonatics are residing close to or in Hong Kong? I hope to see gazillion snaps of our SHK and SJK at the presscon!

Well, I am very sure fans in HK will be out in full force! So, I have no worries! Before we know it, pics will be arriving in bulk! whee

• Like 4

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no
Visual appreciation for our unnie. One of my favourite scenes in episode 12. How can a person be breathtakingly beautiful while crying? There are many actresses who are still pretty even crying, however, I have never seen an actress be 100% still beautiful while crying. She was literally glowing.:wub:

• Like 10

Kim Min Suk mentioned her again  -  https://www.hankookilbo.com/v/0729480724847e6fde22501c8360f5af

"난 일편단심 혜교파다. (송혜교) 누나의 오른팔이다. 누나가 여배우라 미리 겁을 내고 꺼렸다. 실수도 많이 했는데 누나의 배려가 컸다. 촬영 막판에는 송민석이 됐을 정도로 누나를 따랐다. 따로 밥을 많이 사주셔 빚을 언제 갚아야 하나."
-최근에 이태원서 따로 모이기도 했다.
"따로 잘 모인다. 지난 1월 14일 생일이었는데 혜교 누나가 생일 케이크를 들고 와 촛불을 불어주기도 했다."

Think that's the only part! 

• Like 6

I'm telling you, crixa, she is one in a million! Not even the most beautiful holly wood stars look half like our KYO when they are in distress!

She is just so feminine! Three or four years back, I discovered KYO while channel surfing.

FH, that's the show I first saw Kyo. I did not know K-drama from Adam!

I did not know K-Idols neither until I started searching for Song Hye Kyo and the rest is history! 

So, I am grateful that I got to unearth one of Korea's gems, that is KYO! 2hearts2

Anyway, how long before their plane touches down? Wow, fans are really lining up to take a glimpse of Song-Song! 

Can't wait for pics! Advance thanks to those who will be able to somehow find pics and bring them over to the thread!

We are waiting! cheer1

• Like 6

@melissala can you please translate for us? I'm seriously contemplating to learn Korean and Mandarin for SHK. lol

@SusanC me too! I discovered her while channel surfing, back in 2002. I thought she was Chinese because AIMH was showing in a Chinese channel, I did not know it was dubbed at that time. keke :D

• Like 3

The most Beautiful woman and actress of tne Universe you Highness the Queen Song Hye Gyo!                                                                                                                          12920246_254261401585963_193223589036097

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, crixa said:

@melissala can you please translate for us? I'm seriously contemplating to learn Korean and Mandarin for SHK. lol

@SusanC me too! I discovered her while channel surfing, back in 2002. I thought she was Chinese because AIMH was showing in a Chinese channel, I did not know it was dubbed at that time. keke :D

I would if I could! lol  I posted hoping for a translation.  Trying to be subtle. :P 

@suellen88 don't worry about Kyo unnie. She's just a very private person, very. She smiles and greets the fans if it's needed. She's not the type to give fan service unfortunately, but she's been a top star for years and never have I ever encounter any negative write-ups regarding her personality. She's always been referred to as nice and friendly. I'm pretty sure she'll be all smiles in HK press conference.

• Like 15