Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

@sunflower91_ you beat me to it. I was going to post exactly that scene. :D I kept on replaying that part besides it being a very cute scene, it also shows how beautiful SHK unnie is. I can't believe she's super pretty even with that green light. Goddess indeed. :wub:

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

http://www.hancinema.net/i-knew-it-was-a-success-the-moment-i-saw-song-joong-ki-in-uniform-the-ending-is-a-secret-even-to-my-wife-92759.html

Interview, DOTS's Producer

photo705787.jpg

The drama cost 13 billion won to make and it was all pre-produced. It broke the frame of typical dramas and it was produced by Investment Distribution Company, NEW. It is known as the Power Man of Chungmuro and is responsible for the success of "Taegukgi", "The Host", "Miracle in Cell No.7", "The Attorney"and more. We met the director in charge of NEW, Kim Woo-taek. He smiled and said, "I didn't know it was going to be this successful".

Q: Was casting easy? 

A: I had candidates for the male role but many felt pressured by the fact that it's a pre-produced drama and it required long-term residence abroad. Song Joong-ki who was about to finish with the military eagerly came forward. As for Song Hye-kyo it appealed to me that she was a popular star in the Chinese region.Song Joong-ki was going to have to try a character that was different from his usual image but I guessed that was going to fantasy instead. It was an act of god, casting those two".

Q: Many people are wondering about the ending.

A: My wife says someone might die but I didn't tell her. One thing that's for sure is that the story becomes more and more dynamic. So will the romance between the couples.

Q: The movies from NEW these days haven't been so successful

A: That's why "Descendants of the Sun" feels like rain in drought. It's a matter of survival. Not every single movie can be successful but this year I think "Busan Bound", "An Inmate's Letter" and "The King"will help to restore the pride of NEW.

Source : news.joins.com/articl...

Hi Chingus!It has been a while since I dropped a word here,been busy working but I never miss reading all your updates here.I am so grateful to all of you... SHKyoers, who never tires of bringing pictures,latest CFs,news or any article that pertains to our lovely SHK.I am so proud and happy for her as she is finally being recognized as one of Korea's top actress.She would rather be recognized as an excellent actress as she has been working hard to achieve that,rather than just be known for her beauty (that is a given already).I am also happy for the success of DOTS.Dr. KMY was really tailored made for her.Nobody can cry and still be pretty like her.I love her more when she does her funny antics!!How can she be so lovable and cute!!Do you wonder why all her partners fall in love w/ her?May your success cont.and hope to see you in another movie or drama.I am already dreading the day DOTS will end.We have not seen enough of you yet! 3 yrs is a long wait for us!More power to our BEAUTY with a :heart: SHK!!

• Like 14

@sunflower91_,@crixa....I was just mesmerized w/ her beauty even under infrared, how can she look even more beautiful?No wonder SJK can't keep his eyes off her.I was thinking that she looks more beautiful w/out make up.I noticed in ep 9 that she barely have make up and face looks so pure,like porcelain!She is indeed a Goddess!!:wub:

• Like 9

17 hours ago, crixa said:

I kept on replaying that part besides it being a very cute scene, it also shows how beautiful SHK unnie is. I can't believe she's super pretty even with that green light. Goddess indeed. :wub:

same here when I saw this gif and screen shot of SHK for this "ramyun" eating scene I was stunned how beautiful she is , the camera just loves her beautiful face ! here's another GIF for that scene, SHK is so cute yet her Goddess like beauty still shines the most!

6afb0f0cjw1f28tw4sjtjg20dc07ie85.gif

more of Dr KMY in episode 10

6afb0f0cjw1f28ex5mhpoj219526y7fk.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f28exb02anj21aa286137.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f28ex7l6xtj21fd2esnad.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f28exegz4wj219127yn9z.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f28excscv9j21fa2fidu2.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f28exjuiraj219x27ck3i.jpg

• Like 14

6 hours ago, crixa said:

Song Hye Gyo, Jun Ji Hyun, and Kim Tae Hee - the top 3 actresses of our generation?

2016032501002169600150501_99_20160324162

c/o Netizenbuzz. So happy SHK unnie is considered as one of the top actresses in Korea. Lots of positive comments about her with thousands of up votes. 

I did not include the comments because I find them harsh to another actress which isn't fair. 

Episode 10 was daebak as usual, I'm so happy KMY isn't your typical damsel in distress. She found the car scene exhilarating. :D No kisses unfortunately. :blink:

tbh kim tae hee not up to that level yet. 

• Like 7

Agree.... I've been wishing this since last year when I watch Liar Game & My daughter Seo Young and "in love" with Lee Sang Yoon. Please K-Drama or maybe K-Movie God, please give chance for Song Hye Kyo to be costar with charismatic Lee Sang Yoon. Wish they will acts for an advance skills of acting. A serious movie but with the quality to be acknowledge at Cannes Festival...

• Like 1

With this succes ..... I still hope she will be pairing with sjk but in a movie.. Hope so.. Wanna keep continuing the momment.. For a drama i looking forward with so ji sub.. My life time goal is with lee min ho but since him with suzy.. Better not with him.. Can't stand how d couple fans will reacts hahaha.. Prefer with a safe one the one which not dating or in rumor with some1

Really wish can see more her english skill since she's being hostage now.. Hope there's much interactions in epsd to come with english n hope kes will  intense the  scenes till the end

• Like 2

It really make my day, known the producer said.. "Act of God" :dissapointed_relieved:  so lovely

Also happy to know that hye kyo n dots been trending on phillipines yesterday after gma announcing.. She's on 7 spot

Another insta update ... Awesome.. She's ask for the support for the last 6 epsd.. 

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

Honestly Song Hye Kyo's fans in Vietnam...a 'big claps':wub:

http://htv2channel.vn/tin-tuc-giai-tri/showbiz-chau-a/htv2-manh-tay-mua-ban-quyen-descendants-of-the-sun-tam-dich-hau-due-mat-troi-12057

HTV2 "aggressively" buying copyrights Descendants of the Sun 

24 May 03, 2016 | 18:04

The first episode of the Descendants of the Sun will air in late  04/2016 HTV2 in primetime filter South - 20h00 or 21h00 after the end of the broadcast in Korea. 

Korean dramas across Asia are causing fever - Descendants of the Sun was TV channel bought the rights to broadcast HTV2 official in Vietnam. Thus, HTV2 has become one of the channels officially own the rights to broadcast the cult film world. This is one of HTV2 strong step to meet the entertainment needs of viewers increasing.

photo

Not only the legitimate copyright owner, KBS also favor HTV2 exclusive provider of movie images, backstage photos shimmering beauty, never appeared in the media at home and abroad. In particular, before the official broadcast in Vietnam, the pair "copper pearl ladies first" Song - Song Hye Kyo will personally perform clip "Welcome yard/pitch" for the audience Vietnam and Vietnam called for fans to watch HTV2 movie channel. Fever more is that this lovely couple will express feelings to fans in Vietnamese. Chances are the ears listen Vietnamese idol says, will keep fans waiting nervously. This is an exceptional favor because no other country had bought the rights to broadcast the film also received a special gift this trade. 

Descendants-of-the-Sun_1560x872.jpg

Before broadcast in Vietnam, Song - Song Hye Kyo will personally perform clip "Welcome yard/pitch" dedicated to Vietnamese audiences.

Currently, HTV2 is in the process of stitching urgently completed film entry, translation, dubbing and browsers ..., to descendants sun can quickly come to the national audience in the shortest time.

Descendants of the Sun is currently airing on KBS2 - Korea. Film is a romantic love story between  captain Yoo Shin Jin mettle and  doctor Mo Kang Yeon beautiful amid the national army in a fantasy. Besides engaging content, harmonious mix between action and emotional drama full of "love language", the film's massive appeal is also made up of a combination of  Song Joong Ki - absent after time to join the army - and "treasures beauty" Korean Song Hye Kyo. 

Descendants%20of%20the%20sun.jpg

HTV2 is one of the channels officially own the rights to broadcast the cult film world.

Descendants of the Sun has made tremendous impact on many levels of mass audiences in Asian countries like China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand ... not only that young people "lose sleep" looks forward to each episode, but even the famous statesman as South Korean President Park Geun-hye, the Prime Minister Prayuth Chan Ocha Thai ... also praised.

photo

Besides, the songs in the film and quickly "rampage" on the music charts and even fashion, accessories, cosmetics ... are the protagonists use becomes "sold out" in short time.