Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I don't think KYO is looking or waiting for recognition. She did  what was asked of her and as always delivered it brilliantly! She knew it, too!

Of course, for us fans, it would be a pleasure to hear from another source that SHK's praise is reciprocated!

We never know, maybe their praises for each other are done behind the curtain! 

I am sure they became good friends whistler 

• Like 4

While I wait for my turn to watch dOts tomorrow night, I am watching Han Ji Eun and Lee Young Jae! cloud9

This is one of my fav romcom. As always, SHK is gorgeous sans make up. This girl really loves wearing high heels!  goofyheart

Look at her run in heels! hehe Han ji Eun is so adorable!

Here's to dOts hitting the 30 mark! damn time Best of luck! crossfingers

• Like 5

the wait is over hours to go DOTS my baby Kyo im so much in love with my idol, everyday im wishing for wed to come because of the  drama and i realy like  Song Joong Ki too, guys let us pray for this drama and lets fight for our queen.helping hands guys god will always there for us and to our queen:heart:

• Like 2

@gigivillaceran fell the same... Coz it had almost same story both male star is in the army.. But still believe dots can always on top .. It really depends on the story n how the kbs can give a clue in every upcoming epsd that can make viewers can always in dots n even gain more viewers

I try to step aside the rating n  others issue ... It's been blessed enough of what dots n her achieving so far.. For me some hold bacj coz the ending rumor.. I dunno why kbs still not give any clue.. Some been dissapointed by cit ending n that make them rather careful to begin again... But is my sight .. Hope is not true.. Really believe that it can touch 30 or the highest is 35 national n 40 for seoul .. :wub:

• Like 2

I love her ootd.. Her levis has always be my fave n now with esprit... Love her own true style there.. She always had her style n things to be wearing in her drama n happily she can do it in the pc too.. 

Thank you all for the update n thank you @MasYfor translating for us..

Edited by strawberry555

thanks for the update guys, they look cool in their casual outfit but still so gorgeous ,looks like SHKs attire  from her Esprit LoveSong collection, hope there will be more articles about the presscon!

4af96c9egw1f1z2cqlckaj20c20g4761.jpg4af96c9egw1f1z2cwzj8yj20by0g90uo.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f1yqe87q97j20eg0lo0ut.jpg

Spoiler

ed97c81bjw1f1yv3b19x0j20by0hkab5.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f1ywm0oaarj20hs0hsdho.jpg

credit:weibo

few more hours to go for DoTs episode 7

6afb0f0cjw1f1yts9diplg20a006ou0x.gif

• Like 12

I like SHK fashion style in the mid press conference... She looks more fresh & young (looks 20s rather than 30s)

Let's us hope for the best from tonight airing... soaring to reach more than 30% in rating. For me DotS story more interesting rather than Mr. Black, for cast I still find DotS cast more beautiful and people already familiar with DotS....

Success for Descendants of the Sun & also success for our goddess Song Hye Kyo ssi :heart:

• Like 11

its a heart wrenching episode this time , it focused mainly on the the aftermath of the earthquake , the rescue operation . SHK as expected did so well in this episode , her crying scene is perfection that viewers will be move . the ending scene is back to semi sweet moment of YSJ and KMY !

6d40f7f4jw1f1s47mn2v0j20p00e2q4z.jpg

6d40f7f4jw1f1s47m06xxj20p00e2ac1.jpg

6ca44937gw1f1z0wic1s0j211y0lcq7l.jpg

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f1z0qbibk9j30hs0u0189.jpg

Spoiler

d397bfa9jw1f1z2e75io9j20hs1e1khl.jpg

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f1z1wgaz60j30hs282hdt.jpg

Spoiler

b4f2dd13jw1f1z2fcgztyj20p72k611h.jpg

• Like 11