Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

SHKs fashion style in DoTs

DoTs episode 1 and 2

Song Hye Kyo is wearing the Mixed Media Dress from Victoria Beckham

Collage

Song Hye Kyo is wearing the Blac Lia Hélio Earring from J.Estina

Spoiler

dots2

DoTs episode 3 and 4

Song Hye Kyo is wearing the Chloe Striped Short-Sleeved Dress from Da Hong

Collage

Song Hye Kyo is wearing Rookie-Bud's:Blue Jacket White & Grey Scarf

Spoiler

Collage2

Song Hye Kyo is wearing the Washing Linen Blouse from Stylenanda

Spoiler

Collage2

DoTs episode 5 and 6

Hyekyo is wearing Short Sleeve Slim Signature Blouse from SHOPBOP

Collage3

Hyekyo is wearing the Hunter Button Down in Mint Cobalt Check from Rails

Spoiler

Collage

Hyekyo is wearing a Blue Top 

Spoiler

Collage2

credit:kstylefiles

• Like 14

awesome isn't it... 8 countries... For me that's also meaning that at least dots popular in that area too.. Thanks @RoseS

So happy for her n all d cast n all the dots production that had choosen the right singer to add up the popularity.... 

Always love when talked about what n whose she's wearing... Thanks @sunflower_91

Thanks all for rolling d pages

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

Article, not mention characters's name but.....cast's real name, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki:wub: 

Indonesia, http://celebrity.okezone.com/read/2016/03/11/206/1333050/song-hye-kyo-menyesal-tolak-cinta-song-joong-ki 

Song Hye Kyo Regret Deny Love Song Joong Ki Friday, March 11, 2016 - 10:33 pm

Song Hye Kyo Regret Deny Love Song Joong Ki

Descendants of the Sun (Photo: Asianwiki)

SEOUL - Descendants of the Sun continues to a new record. Six episodes aired on Thursday (03/10/2016) still managed towing the audience's attention to a record 28.5 percent, up 1.1 percent from the previous episode. Similarly, reportedHanCinema .

A love story between a captain Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Mo Kang Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) is still a fascination in this episode. If the previous episode Shi Jin told confessed his feelings to Mo Yeon, this episode shows how Mo Yeon regret having refused Shi Jin.

Regret Mo Yeon more so because now he and Shi Jin can no longer be met.Because, Shi Jin has been drawn back to Korea after eight months in charge at Urk.

"He was the best. I should not have accepted his apology. I should accept it and express my feelings. Because I let go of every opportunity, I would no longer look attractive in the eyes," said Mo Kang Yeon.

However, marriage is not running anywhere. Shortly after separation and settlement, Mo Shi Yeon and Jin reunited. Shi Jin asks again sent to Urk after the state was hit by a devastating earthquake and many victims.

With a story that continues to a climax, Descendants of the Sun predicted to continue to achieve a high rating. With the acquisition of the current rating, KBS2 TV drama is predicted to be immediately recorded a 30 percent rating in the near future and 40 per cent in the final episodes.

9 hours ago, strawberry555 said:

Yes me too.. Wondering where she is.. Like she's not catching the momment not like others .. Seems she's busy somewhere.. When twtwb we count on dispatch.. But now dispatch seems can't catch her glimpse either so is it maybe she's not in sk ?

I thought she came to the wrap party.. I think some one n jasper/daniel post their pics together.. There's others pics too she's wearing blue jeans blouse  n her hair just loosen up n lovely like in dots... But hear that she's leave the party sooner.. Maybe I'm mistaken.. Sorry n please correct it

Where is Dispatch when you really need them..lol.

No, but seriously I feel like SHK is in Seoul but maybe just not venturing out as much. Her close circle of friends seem to be really protective of her, so they probably make sure no pictures of her get out. Right now is a great time for SHK, I hope this drama is able to do much damage control with regards to that earlier scandal. The success of this drama will be a huge statement and the general public (not counting the haters, and the crazy poppa lovers who are so scared that she might snatch poppa away) will adore her again and the crazies will just be an ignored buzz in the background.

I want DOTS to do an Asia tour!... That would be so cool, just imagine all the fan service Big Boss and the Beauty would have to do!!!! KBS, Asia tour juseyo!!!!!!

• Like 9

It seems to me that she's a very private person. Can't really blame her for trying to shield herself from the public eye!

Her every move is dissected! Her every word is dissected! Even her clothes and how she wears them are dissected!

Of course none of us know her personally, but all I can say is she always moves with grace and elegance. As long as she is safe and well, I think her fans understand. 

KYONATICS forever! wavegroup.

Well, I've watched dOtS epi 5 & 6 twice already, I think I may have to go back to 3 years ago's TWTWB! I'll visit with the OH's! See ya all! outtahere

Congratulations to the Songs! Not to forget, JinKim!

The entire cast and crew and the mighty extras, job very well done!

Hatsoff to all of you! hats off

• Like 8

Big Boss & Beauty...:wub:

I really miss Hye Kyo unnie so much. It's been almost a month since we've seen her. Last time was at DotS presscon, two days before the airing premieres. After that no news about her, just a few postings from her ig about DotS. But that wasn't enough. Huhuhu

And i've seen at joongki's forum that he attended jookook turbo's concert (and the audience went wild when they see him).

I'm waiting for the time when the Song couple will be together again in any event and for sure everyone will go wild. People will go crazy!!!

These two beautiful people are now on their outmost ninja mode because everyone's eyes was on them. Because these two are the hottest people at this moment. And the media, fans, viewers are now having a hard time because these two were now quite hibernating, maybe because they already know that everything they will do now is a food for any means of news may it be coverage, stories,sns postings. The more they hide, the more the people are longing for them.

The fans are now going crazy for these two beautiful souls!!!

and for magazine issues? If they are going to release either one or both as cover for any high end magazine as DotS is at it's boiling point, Omo! It will going to be another virus.

What are you waiting for vogue,elle,bazaar,marie claire,instyle? Please don't let us go crazy for waiting.

Please Song couple, don't make us have a heart disease waiting for your presence.

• Like 9

I'm so happy uri unnie slaying the comments section with her baby pictures! Only shows how natural of a beauty she is. Slay my Queen, slay!!

Positive comments about her by Knetz make me so happy. I hope Knetz forget about the previous issue, even though it's wishful thinking, I'm still hoping she will reclaim her throne as Korea's Goddess. 

I noticed how her Instagram followers are steadily increasing. Yey! It might increase to 1 million during the DOTS promotions. :D

• Like 11

Same here @fresia i really miss her a lot! She's in ninja mode again, I have seen a lot of pictures of joong ki spotted here and there but eonnie has none. :tears: 

Ive been obsessing with her instagram account hahaha i keep refreshing it. It makes me happy that when DOTS started airing her followers kept increasing, for sure she will reach 1m in no time, like what you have said @crixa.  

Hope there will be news about her this week. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Did she lose her goddess throne? To who? I thought once you're a goddess you will always remain a goddess! thumbup

I did not know you could be dethroned! headscratchhehe

Those who claim they are, maybe they're goddess-like, pseudos! shrug

Anyway, still she has the most beautiful face!  heartinthebox

• Like 6

@SusanC of course to us, she is still the no.1 Goddess . Forever and always. :) but you know the issue before, and Knetz are very unforgiving. They always bring up the issue when SHK is in an article. Most of Knetz are cyber-bullies when it comes to SHK, so I'm just glad with the positive comments. :wub:

• Like 3

There's a post by @gangurhar

The article about sjk interview with elle.. So driven by shg said

Proud of shg n proud to be her fans.. She just so humble n a low key person.. As i remember she's always like that when being interview not taking credit anything from  n to her self.. Even the reality being opposite from her said.. 

W'all know she got statue made for her from aimh in that portbridge.. N we aware that if someone had a beauty product contract n being on the list of most beautiful woman that then you must be beautiful.. But she's never snob it.. 

That's why i think she's always bless in her 20 years of career.. Hope someday she's bless with a good husband too and have a happy n prosperity life forever..

Thank you for the reporter to brought that to him.. N thank you to sjk to be honest n thank you for your credit to shg.. Love you for this.. :)

• Like 5

Song Hye Gyo still the goddess forever the most beautiful face and the most best actress in the whole Universe she is the only one no one can ever beat the queen no one and i will fight for that and i dont care what the knets say about her i know deep  in her heart she is beautiful inside and outside! I Love You Kyo till the day i die you are my only forever idol❤️❤️❤️

• Like 10

The parodies are funny even though I don't understand what are they saying.  Thank you for sharing.

Love reading the post of adoration to Hye Kyo... I feel the same... since AIMH up to DOTS... forever will be her fan.

• Like 6