Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

from  KDRAMASTARS

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/77891/20150312/song-hye-kyo-may-add-her-star-power-to-descent-of-the-sun-html

Thanks chingus for welcome me back :D

Thanks hclover for the trans about the casting of broken hell...somehow it gives us  positive feelings for a higher chance seeing her in drama....

Aside from that i am not a fan of the writer esp on her female lead's writing and the male lead is often a jerk  :)) hopefully it's different this time,  i am glad to read the drama is a pre-produced drama. It's the quality and the conditions of the actors we care about, and hopefully more kdrama can  be pre-produced...ah, how much i hate k-system with all those live shooting....it's bad conditions for actors and the quality can't be good. As for Kyo is considering, i guess it must be a good role " fingers crosses" .

SOmehow i feel we will get to see her on this drama keke...

welcome babyflo_15  :)

Song Hye-kyo, “There”s no boundaries to love”

Song Hye-kyo visited China for the promotion of the movie "My Brilliant Life".

With one day to go until the release of the movie in China, Chinese media reported her arrival in Beijing on the 12th.

At

the press conference, she was asked about her marriage plans and she

said, "I don"t think I"m ready to be committed to become a mother. I

experienced my first love at age 17 as well (like the character in the

movie)". She was then asked what she would like to do if she could go

back to that age and she said, "That"s when I was better at learning, so

I would like to learn Chinese".

About her outstanding

performance in the Chinese movies she starred in she said, "It wasn"t a

long time, but I had fun with the local stars. I want to work with more

of them".

She was asked who she would like to marry and she

said, "There"s no boundary in love so if my soul mate is a good person,

then nothing else matters. I used to emphasize looks but now I think the

two people matter the most".

Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won"s "My Brilliant Life" is being released in China on March 13.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.ohkpop.com/207789/song-hye-kyo-theres-no-boundaries-to-love

Kindly vote for unni

[sTAR RANKING POLL] Star Ranking Poll is ready for you!

★ Topic: TOP 5 STARS WHO LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKE-UP

https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/813825368691695/?type=

https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv

Welcome, babyflo_15! I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :-bd

So, all the while that we were pondering on KYO's participation in Broken Hell, 
she has already decided not to do the film for quite a while!:-w
Maybe it was not meant to be! Let's move on!:-bd

Song Hye-kyo visited China for the promotion of the movie "My Brilliant Life".

With one day to go until the release of the movie in China, Chinese media reported her arrival in Beijing on the 12th.

At the press conference, she was asked about her marriage plans and she said, "I don't think I'm ready to be committed to become a mother. I experienced my first love at age 17 as well (like the character in the movie)". She was then asked what she would like to do if she could go back to that age and she said, "That's when I was better at learning, so I would like to learn Chinese".

About her outstanding performance in the Chinese movies she starred in she said, "It wasn't a long time, but I had fun with the local stars. I want to work with more of them".

She was asked who she would like to marry and she said, "There's no boundary in love so if my soul mate is a good person, then nothing else matters. I used to emphasize looks but now I think the two people matter the most".

Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won's "My Brilliant Life" is being released in China on March 13.

Song Hye Kyo My Brilliant Life Press Conference

Beijing News (Reporter An Ying) Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong-won's Korean film "My Brilliant Life" will be today in national release.  This is the first time Song Hye Kyo played the mother, she admits: 'In the absence of such a life experience, so for me, part of the performance of maternal love is difficult, but the role from 17 years old to 33 years old have always maintained a cheerful optimism personality, as well as with their children to get along as friends would like this young mother. '

Answering questions about the scenes in which she had to swear, Song Hye Kyo said: Actually there is not much swearing but as the swearing scenes were the first scenes to be short, I really felt difficult, because according to swear voice, manner of speaking will explain the different meanings, but fortunately site There are a lot of staff and actors to help digest it well. In fact, when taken at the scene I am very happy, enjoy it. Because of my recent roles are played within the calm ladylike, but soared swearing on the role of personality is good instructions, so there is not much burden.

When being asked whether she was worried because she had very little make up in the movie, Song Hye Kyo said: I'm a little concern in this regard, but the makeup image appears on the screen is the most suitable for this role makeup Merro time takes only five minutes. very convenient, very fine to do another movie style can not rest, but in this work but has been relaxed.

When being asked whether she will give up the dream for her children? Song Hye Kyo said: If it were me, then I will do the same decision as the characters in the movie, after all, this involves an issue of life to do their utmost in life, life seriously, we are now in this era, many people may not be too. The emphasis on the importance of life.

wow! i'm speechless nowadays at Kyo's pics.. >:D< ;) :x

a couple of months we are experiencing drought but now an out pouring info's, news and updates on Kyo nowadays..coz they say...when it rains it pours.. :D

coming up the release of IAQ and TC 2 soon..plus a possible kdrama.. =D> :x

now were lookin forward for a lot more updates and news to come on Kyo.. >:D<

thanks for all the amazing, hardworking and reliable chingus for keeping this thread alive and updated..

;)

nice to see you back @utkim ;-)

thanks for the trans @hclover96 ;-)

glad newbies are keep coming in on Kyo's thread.. :-D

warm welcome..@babyflo_15 :-D