Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

someone said: the movie "the Ferryman", Tony played ferryman, Yang Zi Shan played Xiao Yu, Kyo played Tony's ex-wife, Tong Da Wei played 'I'(?). Boot time: April 
for novel, character ferryman's ex-wife whom would affair with Tong Da Wei :( 
N3vaN9g.png 
ps: so sad, i dont want to Kyo attend this project . Dont, please :(:(:( 
Song Hye Kyo at Dior Show Paris Fashion Week 2015(interview) 

Ngoc, is it confirmed Kyo will star in the "Ferryman"? Did you not want Kyo to appear in this project?  Is it because she'll play an ex wife who had an extra marital affair?Don't worry, Ngoc. To appease your mind,  I don't think KYO will accept a character she cannot give life to!She is a brilliant actress! She's had experiences and I'm sure she's almost perfected her craft!She is a dynamic actress! She can play any character she wishes to and be great at it!She is an effective actress! Let's just wait and see where this project is going to! Thanks, Ngoc for your constant contribution to this thread! We are grateful!=D>

Me too @Ngoc I don't like unni to do that project. For now, I want her to concentrate more on Korean drama/movie. She can reunite anytime with ssheon, and the much awaited team-up with lmh.Both lmh and ssh wanted to work with her and she remains their ideal girl for so long and not but not the least a reunion with our bedimpled panda. If I remember it right,during unni hye kyo's last year interview,she mentioned that she wanted to work with ChaTae Hyun. Anyway there's still Crossing and IAQ.Goodluck unni,Fighting.

credit and thanks shk ig.

Guest Aeon12

@Ngoc thanks for the welcome...oppssss...lots of happenings on this thread nowadays...and lots of back pages to read too...just log in coz of busy sched nowadays...i'm a newbie here so i have a lot to cope up... :D :bz
nice pics and updates for Kyo... :x ;;)

from soompi  Definitely a big HIT!  keep on voting guys, please see link below to vote
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/09/hit-or-miss-song-hye-kyo-in-christian-dior-at-paris-fashion-week/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hit or Miss: Song Hye Kyo in Christian Dior at Paris Fashion Weekmelkimx March 9, 2015
Hit or Miss: Song Hye Kyo in Christian Dior at Paris Fashion Week

Song Hye Kyo attended the Christian Dior runway show at Paris Fashion Week on March 6. The actress, of course, wore Dior for the occasion – a pale pink dress with asymmetrical hem, which she paired with a floral beaded clutch and nude platform peeptoe pumps. Natural-looking waves and soft pink lipstick completed the simple but feminine look. She was seated in the front row next to famous photographer Mario Testino, with whom she chatted amiably before watching the ready-to-wear fall-winter 2015-2016 presentation.

She also posed for photographs with Hong Kong actress Carina Lau and Dior creative director Raf Simons.

songhyekyo7

songhyekyo-dior-4

shk

songhyekyo-dior-1

songhyekyo2

dior bag

Lady Dior Micro (similar to clutch)

Netizens noted that her dress was very similar to a Dior dress that she had worn to the press conference of “My Palpitating Life” last September with costar Kang Dong Won (also in Dior).

[​IMG]

What’s the verdict? Did Song Hye Kyo look wonderful at Paris Fashion Week, or should she have chosen a different look? Please explain below!

Hit! She looked great! 68.75%  

same news featured at
 http://www.hallyunation.com/threads/song-hye-kyo-in-christian-dior-at-paris-fashion-week.3064/utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hallyunation%2Fvvrq+%28WELCOME+TO+HALLYU+NATION%29

News Song Hye Kyo in Christian Dior at Paris Fashion Week

Discussion in 'Dramas, Movies, Television' started by CaseyToday at 10:40 AM.

so looking forward to see awesome photos of SHK for her MPL promo/ premiere conference and stage greeting in Beijing this coming thursday , March 12!  For the 3 MPL promo posters they have indicated the schedule on March 12 , there is at 2:00, then at 19:00 and 19:15  let's just watch for it , for sure if SHK will show up there will be tons of her pics from her Chinese fans and C press!
6afb0f0cjw1epzjt97f3tj20hr0vkgp3.jpg
6afb0f0cjw1epzjt5jz9gj20hr0vk418.jpg6afb0f0cjw1epzjtbifuej20hr0vkdjb.jpg
Hope her movie will be a success in China ! MPL in theaters on March 13
95eef01f3a292df5e1a00b61b8315c6034a87366

thanks @rubilya @sunflower for update.
this is Kyo's schedule in China. As @rubilya said, Kyo will attend premire for MPL in China with PD Lee Jae Young ( haven't KDW)

Activity  1:  Premiere ConferenceTime: at 14:00 on March 12Address: The Ritz-Carlton Beijing
Activity  2: Stage greetingTime:March 12, 19:00 and 19:15 
Address: CGV Star International Studios · INDIGO shop

baidu
edit: LANEIGE - Two Tone Lip Bar

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
Interview at PFW 2015 (full) 

SHK talks fast in her interviews, and seems theres no pause /stoppping  in each sentence,Mt. TRans having a hard time to catch up, thats why  he brought pads with him. (just notice)
She scratches her head....having a bad hair day Hye Kyo????just asking...kekeke