Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^It's fine to jump ship as it's not something we can control :D

If i am not mistaken, Kyo called kdw as oppa since Camellia's days..she called him as oppa in one of her mag interview.

Kyo hasn't changed much since movie my girl til now hehe

Qh5OCe.gif
C1P2KO.jpg
dc

MPL for today at Kobis looks good, nr 2 for ticket reservations, hopefully by next week it 'll be better and better :D
0e2Kxm.png

Stage greeting on the 9th and 10th

casl7x.png
dc

• Like 1

@utkim τнåηκ чõü .. Yes she didn't change..

Glad she had loyal fans here :x

Recently in this month I went 2 departement store n they played full house soundtrack .. Wish it will continuing the legacy of both star..

Even in latest sm tour in here they sang songs from the most famous korean drama here n full house is d only one from her drama.. N it audience sing along with them.. How touching

:x

http:송혜교 강동원 두근두근 내인생 Presale Statistics No. 1..Can't help moved to tears, million thanks for all the audiences, fighting! BwW9zs_CUAIcy-y.jpg
http:thank you @HCYHK 

Thank you for the info @‌nik5 welcome to you.It's an overflowing love and support for unnie shk and the rest of the cast. To those who attended the vip premiere to support them,you will always be remembered. Same goes to all the silent supporters of shk who did'nt neglect her thank you so much.Thank you kyonatics.Prayers really move mountains. Thank you dear God for your love and for granting our prayers. We love you so much.

For unnie shk's mom,ms.park and her inspiration (whoever you are) thank you for giving so much love,support,encouragement, a shoulder to lean on and for taking good care of shk in her difficult times a million thanks to all of you.

To God be the glory forever.

OMG @nik5, is this the truth.... I cant believe my eyes.......... :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

We have waited for this moment, this result for so long, with so much hardship, heartbroken time. It is somehow called positive feedback for our loyal love, trust and Kyo's hardworkingness, strength from getting bashed and her belief in her fans

Im so happy.
\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

@mayaE : you remind me of celebrity when receiving awards, Oscars or something :)) But I totally agree, happiness is this, I wanna clap along cuz happiness is truth :))Number 1 :xMPL number 1 :xSong Hye Kyo number 1 :xOf course, Kyonatics, number 1 :x

• Like 1

Guest song4kim

Guys,chincha!!!!....yehey!!!...this is called good karma bcoz of her humilty and honesty...good things comes back to her...

@Jolie, I love movies mentioning stars, they show mystery and fate :x :x :x
cm1l7sj.jpg

And this scene seems to demonstrate Papa Daesoo and Mama Mira as two strong trees protecting their son Areum standing inbetween :x :x :x
5K2Pvyt.jpg

In term of trees, do you guys remember which drama is Kyo well-known for... I hope this movie will follow the same path as AIMH which I root my love for her from.

Guest song4kim

Baby ahreum is so cute!!!look at that side profile of both daddy and baby!...both r looking at each other intently...daebak! 8->

jolie...what a lovely pic :x  . Thanks dear.

Another interview, reading this report, i think we still have a long way to go if we think she'll get married next year or so ....and here i thot soon i could hang my boots..maybe 1-2 years max, poor my neck, it's getting longer and longer :P

tBDnaT.jpg

CZIElp.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201409/sp20140901000057136720.htm

@Ngoc it touches my heart w/ that family pic of SHK and KDW holding Ahreum..

i remember my dad told me that i'm lucky i'm alive after my mom gave birth to me coz she experience two miscarriages after and she almost lost me too.. >-) sorry guys off topic..

Y E S!THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!M P L #1THE  W O N K Y O FAMILY MUST BE ECSTATIC!Thank you people for carrying MPL up the top of the ladder!STAFF and CREW : CONGRATULATIONS & GRAZIENO PAIN, NO GAIN! Despite all the heartaches you have endured, bravely facing people casting stones at you, K Y O, we are very proud of you for having the courage to face the music! You showed them how BIG of a person you are!And for that gesture, you have gained RESPECT from your NATION, KOREAand its people!THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-PTHIS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUTTHE DILIGENCE, PATIENCE, AND UTMOST SUPPORT OF THE K Y O N A T I C S, ET.AL!we LOVE you!:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*M P L FIGHTING!\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/

• Like 1

Guest manuelgalvezferri

I really adored her when she was nominated for Nation's First Love this year and I think she won. Her natural beauty just stuns me. She was starring alongside Won Bin and Song Seung Hun in Autumn in my Heart. 

@nik5 thank you for the good news!!You just made my day =)) =)) :x :x.The previous wk was a trying and sad period specially for the cast,production team of MBL and of course.....for the faithful kyonatics!!I was worried that our Kyo will blame herself for the backlash fr. malicious netizens.I am happy to see that broad minded Korean public (hopefully)realizes that this movie is an excellent one !MBL is a movie that can not just be taken for granted bec.of that presumed scandal,w/c was actually not a scandal but just a careless mistake of whoever was preparing SHKs income tax.Anyways....we all want to forget that bitter lesson of to much trusting  specially on SHKs part:(But it was also an eye opening part for her,bec. now she knows who are her real friends.Who will stick w/ her through thick and thin,who will support her no matter what!!We saw who there for her in the Press con. all I can say is :-q :-q.to them L-) L-).I hope SHK will also realize that she needs a real man in her life,now more than ever.8-> 8-> 8->.I want to see her mini mes' soon!!Anyways thank you to Utkim,putriN,freshspring ticktockjuly,rjuliet.jjeennyy19,sunflower and our cheerleader Susan C for all(whom I haven't mentioned) for your undying support for SHK.You are all awesome and may God Bless us all!!