Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

Thank you so much to all seniors here and all of you for never ending updates,photos,gifs,videos....y'all have worked hard and y'all did great job! HYE KYO FIGHTING ! MPL FIGHTING ! Guys,these couple days,I've been thinking an idea that we need to build SHK Official International Fan Base...but don't know how,kinda difficult ...it's just,i feel that this time is the time Kyo needs fans supports the most(other than from her loved ones)...any idea?

Nice idea you have there @chloebelle ... :- ? how about if we make a banner on our personal facebook account?... a good shout out banner...a lot of our chingus here are very good and creative...please share your ideas...

Hello everyone!  :-h :-h  :-h I hope your day starts with a bright smile! :)K Y O, I hope you get a well-deserved rest!Meanwhile, let's bring some positive vibes to M P L! \:D/M P L Fighting! \:D/\:D/\:D/A BIG LAUGH WILL DO US ALL GOOD! :))Good Day, everyone! :-h

Guest chloebelle

nozaroc,that's nice idea :) .... That will work as a campaign too ... Anybody volunteer to make the banner?.... Or any more idea maybe?

I agree with @chloebelle and @nozaroc. I thought the thing that we should do something serious and planed which helps us to be able to touch as well as contact to SHK unnie. After the last storm, I have a desire for that more than ever. How can we know whether Kyo unnie knows soompi or not? Becos those days, I see Kyo unnie has great fan here with encourage posts which I think if she can read, she will be more strong.

Oh @utkim....you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finally we have the date for MPL Premiere...............Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope that by that time....SHK would be better and more smiley...it was really sad to see her red eyes and sad/tired face at the press premiere :(There is still a week left....SHK please rest and spend time with your love ones....and hope to see you in your fighting mode again :)
And i too have the feeling that both SHK and her costar 's  friends will all be there to support them through this difficult time and to show them that they are there for them.

Guest chloebelle

Freshspring....Thank you :) you got my point ... She needs to know that her loyal fans are exist in good and bad times...somehow,it reminds me of YWCFTS drama,when CSY got some supports,letters even emails from the fans,it would somehow consoling and encouraging her during her worst times(I don't mean to be out of topic,it's just an example) Seriously,dunno what to do,how to do,where to start,totally blank.... :-? :-w

Guest deaborj

utkim dearie i'd like to add on your wish list of celebrity attendees on the premier of MPL who will be out there to support Kyo :D
hope you don't mind me adding1. Cast of TWTWB - Eunji, Kim Bum, Sec. Wang and the Lawyer Jang (did i get his name correct?)2.PD Kim Kyu Tae and Writer Noh Hee Kyung3.Kim Min Hee - she attended the premier of her previous movie and esp. she's the special someone of JIS.4.Rain (FH) and KTH (just wishful thinking)5.JDG and Koo So Young (close Oppa and Unnie)6. Cha Tae Yun - "My Boy" - a really good Oppa7. Lee Hong Ki - devoted fan and who has a long time crush on SHK8. Lee Min Ho - (hehehe another wishful thinking--but if he is not busy why not)9. Miss Park, MIss Trans, Mr Trans, Stylist, Divashim, Mr Glasses and the loyal bodyguards10.Song Sung Heon - he can come with Won Bin to give their support11.Her Parents12.Her Dogs hehehehehe...13..and of course....:x    my bedimpled panda.....ahehehehe :Dimage
(cred to xyzebra for the pic)--hope this pic will not be thought of shipping  Kyo with a panda)

:>hello stevie88. this is a cool thread...There is no such thing as wrong grammar here.SHK fans are open minded and peace loving . enjoy the ride as you will laugh and cry with everyone, from diffrent parts of Asia, US, others...cool...lah...
I wished SHK will have more photo shoots, commercials and projects...(really hope i can watch her films with correct English subs...especially The Crossing
I wanna forget the tax evasion  fiasco and drink soju.! 

I agree with you @deaborj, @utkim her faithful friends must be there in the vip premiere. Unnie needs them now more than ever. Mr. Angry back muscle must be there too. More guest much better for unnie. The more,the merrier.They would make unnie happy for sure seeing her friends showing their love and support for her and the entire cast of MPL.

@ohsooyoung,@susanC our dear cheerleaders,nice job.please make unnie always happy.Cheers kyonatics.

Let's all move on.

We love you unnie.We wish you good health and happiness.

Goodluck

May God Bless Us All Even More.

Welcome @stevie88 you are on the right thread.hope to see you more here.thank you for supporting unnie shk.

Guest song4kim

@deaborj,i agree will all your suggestions of wish list!daebak!!...i guess they will have to make a customized seat for bedimpled panda (coz his butt will occupy 2 human seats...not fair!hehehe) beside mama mira of course..coz she’s the only one who can tame the panda if he misbehaves...hehehe (look how starstruck he is with our queen!)...can't wait for the MPL premier!!!

have a nice weekend chingu ;)

my friend just found this video.. i haven't seen before
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"20140823 접속! 무비월드 신작의 발견 - 두근두근 내 인생

K Y O, this is for you!May you find peace of mind,knowing that you are loved!Like the idiom " every cloud has a liver lining,"never feel hopeless, for difficult times, without fail,  lead to better days!Like Han-Ji-eun and Lee Young Jae said,Aja Aja Fighting! M P L 
My Palpitating Life
T CThe CrossingI A QI Am Queen\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/

Whoaa, nice find there by your friend @Rubylia...thank you very much...it's quite long..though I don't understand...but the performance of all the actors gives me laughter and tears...I'll say the movie is great and touching just right for the whole family...I wish I could watch it on its opening day but sadly I can't...It would be such a waste and a pity for Koreans who'll let themselves be affected over such a petty non-issue in exchange of a very good movie...Highly recommended movie for the family, I'd say...Congratulations to all the cast, director and crew  =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ <:-P <:-P

MPL Fighting!!!!

thanks @Rubylia...for vid.. i hope this Aug 28 can see Kyo  :x
pics mom Mira and Ahreum from weibo
mqBDYxM.jpg
rdFHgjj.jpg
MFktDzl.jpg

0X3ngZp.jpg
v6gDEqf.jpg
f75w7eW.jpg
CO4vCkX.jpg
AzSSMF3.jpg

Preview Date: Tues, 8.26 20:00 - Suggest places: CGV Yeongdeungpo - Winning personnel: a total of 10 families (04 seats available per family) * Please apply only those which must be attended with my family! * Prize will go to children under the Application submitted comments are published.
from FB

• Like 1

MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fightingMPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING <:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-PMPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fightingMPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING MPL FIGHTING mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting mpl fighting \:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/

Time will pass but I will never forget the face and words of this strong woman...
CtCA4Wi.jpg

Dear Kyo,

When life makes you put up with cruel and hateful people, think of them as sand papers.  They will scratch you and rub you the wrong way but in the end YOU will end up SMOOTH, POLISHED and BRILLIANT, while the sandpapers will be worn out and thrown away into the trashcan.

It is also through trials that you will know who your real friends are and discover how strong you are as a person and you have shown the world that you are a power of strength, grace and humility.

Good luck to your movie. God bless.