Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Those saying she is selfish make me LOL they clearly don't know much charity she does.

I also remember reading how much some ppl donated in the large millions for the sewol ferry tragedy and I remember she was one of them along with bae suzy.

There are tons of A-listers and popular idols, but all of them just stay quiet. At least she shows she cares by giving money in some relief effort.

I dun know if Kyo will attend IAQ presscon today, but it seems Kyo had an interview with Asia Economi today...Kyo said the rumor with KDW in Paris was really embrassing for her.

http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2014082215201793337

I refuse to visit all gossip places...spare me for all nasty comments.

edit: reading it again..i think it's kdw's interview :P . Maybe Kyo will be at the IAQ press con

class="content-title"Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won on Wearing School Uniforms Again in “My Brilliant Life”

Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won on Wearing School Uniforms Again in “My Brilliant Life”

Actress Song Hye Gyo and actor Kang Dong Won revealed their thoughts about wearing school uniforms in the upcoming film “My Brilliant Life” (aka “My Palpitating Life”)

On August 21, a press conference was held in Seoul for the film, and director Lee Jae Yong, actors Kang Dong Won, Song Hye Gyo, Jo Sung Mok, and Baek Il Sub were in attendance.

“My Brilliant Life” is about a young, married couple who gave birth to a baby boy when they were 17-years-old. However, their son, Areum, was born with progeria (Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome), a rare genetic condition that causes rapid premature aging. Song Hye Gyo plays the role of Areum’s mother, Mira, and Kang Dong Won plays the role of the father, Dae Soo. The film goes back and forth between their time as teenagers and the present.

Although the two actors are in their 30’s, they didn’t look awkward when they were wearing uniforms. On this, Song Hye Gyo said, “Since I had to film wearing a uniform, I had to smile brightly, but the wrinkles on our faces showed, so we were embarrassed. I thought, maybe I shouldn’t wear uniforms from now on.”

However, Kang Dong Won seemed to have enjoyed it, saying, “Personally, it wasn’t up to the point where I was embarrassed. I think I looked good and Song Hye Gyo looked good in it as well, but it felt like this would be the last time [wearing a school uniform] so I had fun filming with it on. Personally, I liked it since it’s been a while since I’ve worn a uniform.”

“My Brilliant Life” is based on the original novel written by Kim Ae Ran. The film will be released on September 3.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/21/song-hye-gyo-and-kang-dong-won-on-wearing-school-uniforms-again-in-my-brilliant-life/

Guest AnJilaah

hi @utkim i think the reporters are trying to create stirs again with the title hehe. The embarrassing thing KDW was talking about was that when they were in Paris with staff, a lot of people were taking photos of SHK but most of them don't know who he was so he was a little embarrass about it. :) Though he did addressed about the rumor and said that they were there together with staff for the photoshoot. :D
EDIT: i agree @utkim . i really hate how they try to do misleading titles. it is like asking for comments from KDW's scary fangirls hehe. I think KDW answered the question really well and hopefully netizens won't take the bait hehe

^ Anjilaah,  I know it's a hot topic and reporter always try to catch our attention with the headline..i know that. But i think it's  good for KDW to clarify too...for Kyo's own sake. I think he didn't want to create more troubles for Kyo, for now the lesser, the better..you know how scary fangirls can be....what will be, will be.

edit: anjilaah, yeah, scary fangirls...like they own him and he will marry them :P

utkim said: ^ Anjilaah,  I know it's a hot topic and reporter always try to catch our attention with the headline..i know that. But i think it's  good for KDW to clarify too...for Kyo's own sake. I think he didn't want to create more troubles for Kyo, for now the lesser, the better..you know how scary fangirls can be....what will be, will be.

edit: anjilaah, yeah, scary fangirls...like they own him and he will marry them :P

Guest jaeinmae

@utkim, yes, KDW's fans are scary ( and some of them are dreadful ),  but one thing i liked about them, i had to admit this though, when it comes to his movies, they trooped to the theaters en masse..... after what happened yesterday, they are now behaved (for now)..... they are going to support SHK/KDW's movie......MPL is safe..... :)

@ticktockjuly and @Chieu, I'm glad to hear that becos we didn't have smile faces those days :)

@Maya E, I'm not sure too :D
Don't worry, honey, I think there are many possibilities. Maybe the PC hasn't yet finished, because it's about 6pm in China now. whereas, On replying to Joe Cheng's challenge, Anni Yi said they can do it tonight. So, I though they will met one another in PC, and Joe Cheng and Kyo is a couple, so maybe she will appear :|
aigoo, or she needs some rest. All are good :D
Anytime there have any updates, I think Kyoers here or baidu will update immediately.

6a9b66b3gw1ejljif3962j20c807mwfv.jpg
China LN

Just took some excerpt fr. this  article,thanks to Arirang News.

Arirang News

REEL Talk

Updated: 2014-08-22 13:01:05 (KST

So, looking beyond this current run of blockbusters, what should we be watching out for in theaters?

Those still looking for their action kick need look no further than THE EXPENDABLES 3, which sees Sylvester Stallone and most of the biggest action stars of the 80s and 90s team up once again for a melee of high octane violence. Meanwhile, horror fans get to take a chance on the new local release TUNNEL 3D. While released last week, U.S. rom-com BEGIN AGAIN seems to be picking up traction. Those looking for something a little different would do well to check out MY ORDINARY LOVE STORY, which is seemingly also a rom-com but turns into something quite different. The local film, which was the closing film of the Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival, turned out to be a very pleasant surprise.

Summer is ending and before we know it we'll be right back in holiday mode with Chuseok, which is always a big time for new movies. What will be the big releases this year?

As with previous years, the local industry is throwing out a pair of big releases, hoping to capitalize on the holidays. Most high profile among those is TAZZA: THE HIDDEN CARD, the sequel to the enormously successful 2006 original, TAZZA: THE HIGH ROLLERS. A slick gambling caper with an ensemble featuring Choi Seung-hyeon , Kim Yun-seok and a host of others, it should be a colorful and cool crime film. Also out will be MY BRILLIANT LIFE, the tearjerker starring Song Hye-kyo and Gang Dong-won. The film screened yesterday for the press and has been getting strong notices for being a classy but not overwrought melodrama.

Korean films have been in control for the last few weeks and it sounds like a few more big ones are on the way. Does that leave any room for Hollywood?

There is one film that seems poised to do quite well on the same weekend. The U.S. action-thriller LUCY, starring Scarlett Johansson, has been popular around the world and should find success here as well. Also in its favor, and what could give it a huge push, is the Hollywood debut of local star Choi Min-sik, who is of course also playing Admiral Lee Sun-shin in current hit ROARING CURRENTS.

Thank you, Pierce.

Reporter :

class="headline"Stars’ Summer Styles; Too Small? That’s Even More Adorable!bnt newsbnt news – Thu, Aug 21, 2014 6:11 PM SGT

eznnlnsc9k5gpw2b6ts8tw7fhywmpm0t.jpg

[by Yang Wan Sun] For men, short height is disadvantageous to be fashionable. But women are not always like that. While most of men wish they were taller, there are tall women who, in contrast, rather prefer a small and cute style.
Then, what can small and cute women do to be fashionable? Most styles displayed in a fashion show are appropriate for tall and thin women. So if you want to look cuter this summer, it would be more helpful to look at styles of short celebrities. 
Small and cute stars include Sunny of Girls’ Generation, actress Song Hye Kyo, and Gain of Brown Eyed Girls. The most obvious thing they share in common is that they are not tall at all, but still, they are Korea’s representative fashion people. Short women are recommended to learn from them. 

▶ Feminine and cute look – Actress Song Hye Kyo

bn8m1ppy1j6f6wh2fzyymu5tjq6y46h5.jpg

Feminine looks in general tend to suit tall women better. When it comes to a classic feminine look, which is womanlike and graceful, skirts are relatively longer, thus favored by tall women. On the other hand, when cuteness is added to the style, it definitely looks better on short women. 
Song Hye Kyo showed her cute and feminine style with a pink mini one-piece dress at the production reporting site of the movie ‘My Palpitating Life’. Her glossy clothes and shoes made her look even cuter and more adorable, just like a princess. 
A mini dress is appropriate for a feminine cute look. It’s good for short women to highlight their cute and adorable characteristics with a mini flared skirt. In addition, a sleeveless dress is also practical in hot summer.