Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

My dear KYO, have faith, for faith conquers fear!You are loved!You are feeling pain at the moment, but at least you know you're aliveand you can move on!
If only the Kyonatics could be with you in your times of adversity, imagine the of pair of hands hugging you! Imagine the pairs of eyes crying with you! Imagine the number of mouths saying "I love you!" All at the same time!IMAGINE! 8-| In the end, it all comes down to the fact that your fans all over the world care about you! :x
So much for this session! Re-watching WW while I wait for more reports/pics!:-wM P L Fighting! Wishing for a big opening day! [-O<

elman said: I just watch star date talk show where song hye kyo promotes her movie "Today".  Omooo, I have not watch  it yet.. chinggus ^^ do you know where I can watch that movie?.. hehe :)I just finished replay a funny moment of her in full house, it's totally make me to calm down after read a lot of harsh comment for kyo unnie.. :) 

SHK did a very brave thing yesterday and it takes a lot of guts to face the public like that.
So i would like to thank all those who are behind her and supporting her in these bad times:
First and foremost would be SHK's mother who brought her up single handedly and  made her to be very independent and to live her life like a flowing riverMs Park for not only being her Manager but being like a second mum, a dear friend and a confidante....she is always in the midst somewhere for herThe "Drama" De Noche...there is queen..therefore there are dramas, for their help and assistance......their presence at least, comfort herAnd last but i guess the most important....that someone...for staying with her and encouraging her during this storm
And all those fans of SHK and and there were some too who were not fans....who cried with her yesterday and shared her sorrow.....and still continue to support her regardless.

Hi friends,

I couldn’t take out kyo’s recent images from my eyes during both day and night times, even when I woke up at the middle of the night or  got up in the morning, the first image appeared in my conscious mind was hers, now for 2 days and 2 nights. Then I realized how Hye Kyo can influence me and how much I adore her.

After reviewing this whole scenario happened to Hye Kyo, I have to accept those kind of bad people who want to spoil (like a time bomb) others’ good reputation, do exist (as we’ve ever watched in most of Korea dramas) in real life there (I don’t mean those people do not exist in other places). If they really exit, I would like to apologize to them, please stop your wrong doing now; it is more than enough you want to show your hates; I pray for you not to be attacked by others, like you’ve done to Hye Kyo. Please spare our Hye Kyo. No more disturbance/attack, please!

Dearest Hye Kyo,

Thank you for your brave appearance with grace and humility yesterday.

We love you so much forever. Please stay healthy and strong for your mother and for us.

Like your upcoming movies’ names, we believe you will pass successfully “the crossing” under stormy weather with your “(my) palpitating life”, and you would stand again as “I am a Queen”.

Aja Aja Fighting!

Ohhh that's why now fans in china declare that they gonna boycott the product if L change her..

But if any brands do that 2 her I do mind.. With d so competitive of many brand r8 now you can choose others as easy as snap a finger.. Hope gonna be another n another brand want 2 cooperate with her if not may she focus in her acting in foreign country for now on..

Wish she got more settled in shanghai or hongkong as her second homebase..

Yes she love paris n ny.. But pity us if she lives there the paparazi not as good as in china :D

It had 2 be rain before rainbow..

There will be NO rainbow without rain first..

Know your rainbow will come asap .. Keep your heart strong n clear mind n please be more open not 2 introvert, it makes me scare specially in that kind of industry..

Always enjoy all comments here, I feel like my soul become better, wish Kyo unnie could read all those deep words of yours :x

MPL trailer is constantly on introducing screen of CGV cinema
ibwSpGumXPS73n.jpgi51Uxdu5CdcoR.jpgiPWx3xE1iFnWi.pngiuoomSjX56Z61.pngibwoDBSDOPXvgq.png
http://blog.naver.com/hisuperstar/220098906634

Edit: Hclover unnie, she looks great 2onion35.gif
Vogue magazine
ib0AyhEHObf8ll.png
naver

Guest naliem

kyaaaa~~unnie it pains me seeing you tearing up,i hope time flies fast so everyone can move on,,unnie you are such a courageous girl you really have grown well,i was so impressed how you handle your issue with responsibility,courage and control,unnie will always here will always look you up because for me you stand to always be my model person,will get through thiss unnie,fighting

~well kmedia is really on the roll right now finding all k actors issues,,bashers are on frenzy

I bow down my head out of respect, admiration , and love for this very wonderful , very strong , and very,very ,very beautiful lady, who is SHK........KYONATICS wish you all the happiness in this world......and thank you for making us face the realities of life, head on !!!!!!!!!

Actress apologizes for tax

evasion

Actress Song Hye-kyo delivered an apology in

person for her negligence over a faulty tax

payment two years ago.

After a screening of a movie " My Brilliant

Life" she is starring in, she met with local

media to explain what had happened and how

sorry she is. She was reported to have evaded

taxes earlier this week and had to pay 3.8

billion won ($3.7 million) in total to the

National Tax Service to fix the situation.

"I have thought that happiness comes from

living harmoniously with people I love and

from not being greedy", said Song at the

Wangsimni CGV, central Seoul, yesterday.

"I have no reason to pay less tax in exchange

of such happiness and I really want you to

believe me".

She said she takes full responsibility of the

situation as it was her ignorance that caused

the situation.

BY LEE SUN-MIN [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

credit @ Hancinema

we believe u shk!

I really feel sad and tears for kyo when she deep apology to the audience, but we are so proud of her and she is really strong , honest and responsible person, I like  and respect her more , hope she recovery soon, be healthy and happy again in the next activities. Kyo , keep forward, we always stay with you , hope the movie MPL will have great success, I just wait the DVD come out and watch :)

i dont mind what people say im still 4ever defending her to those people who say that her career is over and to some bad commen.fight our queen god bless you and we are always here supporting you all the way cheer up stay cool smile and god always with you... i love you my queen.

Unnie you're so beautiful at Cosmopolitan September issue,thanks @hclover96.

Unnie,after crying,it's time to move on. You still have lots of blessings, count your blessings and count your trials,which is much greater? Your blessings are much greater than your trials.Many people,true friends are still there for you.Your loving mom was there too. And if you have special someone I'm sure he stood behind you too.Kyonatics,h2natics and others love you even more. After this storm,you'll see the rainbow.

You are the ideal girl of many korean,chinese actors. You are still very blessed. In time,this will be forgotten.You already asked for an apology, You already paid your taxes and the interest as well. You've already done your part.

Cheer up unnie, you have lots of cheering squad here like @susanC, @ohsooyoung. We want to cheer you up. Please take a look at this thread,your sadness will be banish. When you're happy,your mom will be happy too.

If you already find Mr. Right, then please get married.Find your Happiness which we cannot give.you.I'm sure all kyonatics will surely understand this because we all love. I've read in your old interview before that you wanted to settle down between 31-32 yrs.old.That you want someone to lean on during your difficult times. I think that time has come now.Be happy unnie.Kyonatics are capable of unserstanding and loving you unconditionally.

Upon seeing you yesterday with so much pain in your eyes (which I don't want to see again )my main concern for you now is your Happiness and inner Peace with Mr. Right. That's all I'm wishing for you because when you are already married it will be easy for you to recover.Aside from your mom,who's always there for you, it will be such a great relief on our part knowing you always have someone by your side.

Don't worry about your movie,with God's help it will be a success.Just pray hard and deepen your faith.Be strong and be healthy.

We love you.

God Bless You.

• Like 1

I gave up on people who can't see reasons...I pity them instead...

anyway, on with SHK activities...I read somewhere here...was it @freshpring or @hclover...who mentioned that after 8/21 press preview the following day 8/22 which is today..is the pc of AIQ in Taiwan...please confirmed..can somebody give us details?