Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

THAT'S IT, PEOPLE! In my SECRET BLACK BOOK, SONG HYE KYO is not only THE BIGGEST STAR that she is, she is not only THE WOMAN WITH THE PERFECT FACIAL FEATURE, but she is in the real sense of the word, THE RAREST DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH! My admiration for her goes beyond her physical attributes. To accept responsibility due to the mistakes of another and apologize for it is unbelievably humbling and brave! If it were me, I would probably retreat somewhere where no one will find me and stay there until I rot. What I'm saying is, she truly is one grand lady! And I mean it! All this will pass in due time. Let it run its course. It will eventually die down. Meanwhile, we have a huge jobof promoting MPL! I keep saying let us all send positive vibes to MPL. Aja aja fighting! MPL fighting! 

Hi, all SHKers , sorry I'm so busy for my personal issues, but I'm checking here every day, I'm fan of hyekyo since 2001(autum in my heart) , I really believe kyo is a pure, honest and responsible person,everyone may make mistakes, and this affair is not her fault and it happen 2 years ago and already settled, hope she can go through and don't affect us to enjoy the coming big event- MPL movies,let us all support her, Utkim please continue stay here to support our kyo, we're really appreciate your contribute and other like freshspring, putrin,don't affect by the others people said, let us all together and fighting  for kyo, hope she stay healthy and happy forever :-*

Guest naliem

knetz were quite harsh and easily passed judgement though its human nature some go beyond their limits,,but knetz reaction only consist of few percentage and i still believe that there is more reasonable cetizen to boast.,i just hope media and internet site would be fair in handling this issue..

Guest deaborj

I know our girl will rise above all these negative write ups about her.....she's gone through a lot even as a baby...(remember she was so sick that they thought she wouldnt live long as a baby?...but she fought to live and be where she is right now a top Hallyu star! ....so let's be strong for her, not lose our trust and love for her....we'll get through this! Fighting!
I admire her more for admitting the error ( i love the way she owned her responsibility and not totally put the blame on the tax accountants and firm)...and I love the way she apologized--with the head bowed down.....I will always remain a loyal fan through the good and bad times.....:D...I will always be proud of her no matter what!.....

Guest naliem

knetz were quite harsh and easily passed judgement though its human nature some go beyond their limits,,but knetz reaction only consist of few percentage and i still believe that there is more reasonable cetizen to boast.,i just hope media and internet site would be fair in handling this issue..

Guest sunflower91

So saddened with the news really hoping SHK is fine! Can't stand judgmental netizens I doubt someone who's behind it to taint SHK image. Just imagine its already settled yet it's only now thats been expose in the height of her movie promo. please stay strong SHK we are 100% in full support !

Guest rjuliet

i agree with freshspring, tictock, jaeinmae, nozaroc, xyzebra and other dearies...i suspect some conspiracy from some people whether in entertainment industry or outside it that want to ruin kyo reputation due to their jealousy and envy...coz, first she has paid all the obligations 2 years ago (she paid more than 90 percent of her income, poor baby :( ) and she even has apologized bravely for something that is not fully her mistake, but why the news still broke out as if she still irresposible, second its not her fault but her accountants how come they blame kyo for something that is very clerical and administrative like this, she is too busy to be able to count how much she should pay tax, third why the news came out at the time when she has an important comeback korean movie project that is about to premiere that potentially can bring her to the number one spot of best actress in korea, and last but not least the news broke when she has a lot of beautiful and romantic pictorials with someone that she is close to, that happened to be one of the most eligible bachelor in korea...
well, those are just my reasons and possibility on why this happen to kyo when now is supposed to be her happiest time with a lot of movies projects to come out and maybe also a flourishing personal life...that may cause envy and jealousy of some parts that try hard to bring her down...haiish so mean, and netizens also always mean to her all this time...i agree kyo can just move to china as she is more respected and get to work with world renowned directors and actors...or maybe just move to paris or mew york, her two fave cities, she looks like sophie marceau and audrey hepburn anyway so that means she could be accepted as international actress...aigoo, im so pissed off with what the irrelevant news and all those hateful comments...
kyo, please stay strong, there are still a lot of fans who support  u...fighting my dear kyo...fighting all my dearies...glad we're all still here to support her through thick and thin...
10516689_1450030851942161_6683004677679426682_n.jpg

hi everyone!
Kyo's fan, I am glad everything is clear, Kyo is good, due to accounting firms, I hope everything will end here, people rejoice and wait MPL on 9.3
We are love Kyo.Kyo aja aja fighting 

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Gyo’s Representation Releases Official Statement of Apology Regarding Tax Evasion
song-hye-gyo-748x450.png

Following recent reports concerning the tax evasion of a certain actress “S,” actressSong Hye Gyo has come forward, releasing an official statement of apology.

(See for more details: Government After Tax Evaders Including Top Actress “S,” Netizens Speculate Actress To Be Shin Min Ah, Son Ye Jin, or Song Hye Gyo)

The statement was released on August 19 through her legal representation, The Firm, which stated, “We apologize for the late statement; it took some time in gathering the necessary information, as this is an issue from two years ago.”

“Until she [song Hye Gyo] received word from the National Tax Service, she was not aware of the repeated, inadequate attempts at notification made by the tax officer. On average, the income rate on a celebrity’s annual earnings is about 56.1%, but due to tax investigation and the mistake of the tax officer handling Song Hye Gyo’s tax report, she ended up paying close to twice the normal amount.”

“The accounting firm in question, firm ‘T,’ who incurred a great loss on a client through its negligence and inability to properly direct its employees, is, as we know it, currently being referred to the Ministry of Strategy and Finance for disciplinary procedures. Immediately following the tax investigation, Song Hye Gyo has withdrawn from the firm, and is planning on taking appropriate legal action against tax accountant in charge and the accounting firm.”

The Firm continued, “While a portion of the work was referred to the tax accountant, we are aware that in the end, the responsibility lies on the taxpayer. We sincerely apologize.”

“Song Hye Gyo has paid all original as well as additional taxes concerning the tax investigation from two years ago. However, she is still deeply reflecting on her mistakes. In the future, she will take care not to let the same thing happen again, and we ask for your understanding. Once again, we sincerely apologize.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/18/song-hye-gyos-representation-releases-official-statement-regarding-tax-evasion/

Guest song4kim

We'll get through this guys...in every obstacle that we face,let's just have faith and support and love her in every way we can...if only we could all gather together, all the kyonatics all over the world,and show korean industry just how much she is loved,we would do it, regardless of nationality, religion and color,we,the KYONATICS, stand united!!!

I agree with most people here. SHK realized what her accountants had done and paid up TWO years ago. Why is this article coming out NOW???? Someone is out to hurt her reputation definitely. We'll, it's not going to work. People are smarter than that. This article would have damaged SHK if the tax evasion issue occurred this or last year and SHK still failed to paid up. But, she paid and this happened in 2012. This article clearly is written up to hurt SHK and her MPL movie. I hope KDW come out with a statement in support of her. This is really ludicrous.

Let's move on kyonatics,at least we became more unified by this.Someone just just wants to destroy unnie. Whoever you are,you cannot put this woman down.Remember,that Nobody is perfect. I even loved her more,she humbled herself,apologized for the wrongdoings of other people.

Unnie,please don't trust other people easily.By this time unnie, you know who your real friends and loyal kyonatics are. At least unnie shk will be more alert and will learn from this.

Fighting kyonatics.

God Bless anyone.

Guest song4kim

Bianeh,I can't help but be emotional (without realizing it,my tears just fell...) from all your outpouring of love and support for her guys....thank you... O:-)

@song4kim, the moment that tears fall down you trully consider someone as part of yours and the place where your tears are is regarded as home.
Kyo will need time to heal and we accept any facts that will happen. 
In the future time, we will recall this hard time, we will smile when knowing how loyal we are and how brave Kyo is. 

Guest queenmaria85

i really believe someone is behind this!!!well don't worry there's a word "KARMA"..hope you find happiness in doing this :-q kyo is well loved around the world so she can surpass everything..she's been through alot of trials in her life and she overcomes it =D> im just mad right now with all the comments in NB..pls stop saying bad things against shk you don't know her well.. :( i still believe that MPL will a huge success and will break the box office regardless of this nonsense issue thrown by some jealous people :P  :PMPL FIGHTING!!!

Guest AnJilaah

2 weeks before the release of MPL, a news that was 2 year old already suddenly hits the public. Coincidence? DEFINITELY NOT. This is clearly a work of someone who wants to bring her down. What goes around comes around. I believe in karma.
At the end of the day, people will believe what they want to believe. However, I know SHK has fans, countless of them, who believes and genuinely believes in her. And I am one of them. She is a kind hearted and strong woman. She definitely can get through with this especially with trusted loved ones and loyal fans beside her.
SHK Fighting! 

Whoever you are who wants to destroy unnie shk,are you happy now that kyonatics became even more unified? Thanks to you.This is the results of what you've done.We love and care for shk even more.We even admire her being humble enough to apologized for the wrongdoings of other people. That's the character of a true human being.

Whoever you are, I hope you learn more from this too.Be kind to others that's how God wants us to be. We may not know you and we don't want to know you either,but someone up there are always watching us.We have deep faith in God. God is with us,so how can we not surpass this trials?

Whoever you are, I want to thank you personally,for the positive outcome that this topic brought to us,kyonatics.

To all loyal kyonatics,let's all move on. Let's thank God that everything is ok now.God will never abandon shk,she has a good heart. Let's not waste our time to somebody who wants to destroy shk and kyonatics.

Fighting

What goes around comes around.

Song Hye Kyo is a strong woman who will weather the current storm in due time, with an entourage of faithful Kyonatics to show her genuine support and consideration.

Let us stay strong and unite in dire times, as there is always a rainbow after the rain.
:)