Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

freshspring unnie...ahhhhhh thanks that's so sweet of you to worry 'bout me unnie....never in my wildest dreams that somebody here gonna do that ;)) heheheanyway...during that times i was in my lurking mode & reading every ones posts here satisfied me a lot so i guess it's needless for me to post ;;) and sorry if i made you sad :)>-

wow foresthill...so envious with you..can i also squeeze on your luggage? just an enough space for my head will be so much appreciated....lol :))
and thanks rubylia for sharing that old pic of our girl...wow...age doesn't seem existing to our beloved princess..hye kyo was the perfect example of "timeless beauty"..really :x
thank you thank you kyonatics for the updates & comments  :D

@ Song4kim,Jennifer,Xyzebra. Can you just imagine me passing through custom's and I will be ask " what is in your luggage ?" then as a law abiding citizen, I have to say ......bunch of Kyonatics without extremities all eager to see SHK........I'll end up in jail......ha ha ha.....do you think the officer will sympathize with us?...........If that is the case , maybe SHK will realize that she have a strong following of fans globally and now a few disabled just because of our desire to see her........then perhaps she will welcome us with open arms..........THAT WILL BE A VISION TO BEHOLD !!!!!!! SHK KDW MPL. Go, Go, GO. FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!

Guest ohsooyoung

May Ae-reum will bring so much luck to MPL [-O< [-O< [-O< Kyo's movie is derserving to be certified box-office like RC and also earn awards soon. Yeah this is definitely worth watching for. Please Everyone in Korea watch MPL on Sept 03. [-O< [-O< really really a must watch movie! !! Speaking of domestic film, Kyo is expected to return to Korean project after MPL, Is this House full of happiness? (just askin' ) since Kyo won't be able to make a comeback on tv drama this year.

@rubylia...thanks for this picture!!Much as we all want to support SHK  in this movie,we can't all go to Korea to watch.All we could do is put positive thoughts and picture thousands of people lining up  in these theaters to watch  "My Brilliant Life."Lets all put our positive energy to bring success to this movie.:x :x <:-P <:-P

Chingus!!Let us all use this meditation to achieve a positive outlook and gain what we wish for SHK:)We will use our collective positive thoughts for MPLs success!!

MPL is the not the first time SHK played a mom. She did it in Guardian Angel. I am really looking forward to seeing MPL though. I think SHK will finally break through in Korean movie market. As for KDW and SHK, I really don't think they are dating. I don't see any sexual tension between the two during the interviews. I think KDW had more chemistry with Ha Ji Won in Duelist interviews. SHK and KDW seem to be just friends. Too bad...I really hoped they were dating. Our lady, SHK, seems to be concentrating all her efforts in work. Looks like she really found passion for work and making good movies and drama! Good for her! Unfortunately, this means, I don't thinks she will be dating for a while.... She mentioned she wants to do a drama next year. It would be great if she could do a romantic comedy or a thriller. I hope her romantic comedy co-star be either Lee Min Ho or So ji Seob, or Ju. Jin Mo. For thriller, Won Bin, or maybe Ha Jeong-woo. She needs to stay away from melodrama... 2014 is definitely her year! After MPL and The Crossing, she will be one or the top actress in Asia and the top actress in Korea!

anyone here can help on how to purchase vogue korea mag? im dying to have a copy :D   @oaklove i think kdw & shk hve the best chemistry on & off screen, shk is so awkward w/ jis she cant even laugh at his jokes shes so serious & bored & as w/ kdw & hjw, kdw always has this boring look on his face

Hello, Kyonatics, I know most of you are still catching up with their zzzzzz. Sleep tight.  I-) I-) I-) Well, I am catching up with Han-Ji-Eun. I missed her. Full House is when Han-ji-Eun and I were formally introduced:)That's how bored I am right now. The thread is so quiet. I'm trying to liven it up, by myself. \:D/Anyway, catch you guys later. Adieu! :-h

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won are a chic visual couple in B-cuts for 'Vogue Korea'

233423_900.jpg

It's a shame that Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won denied dating rumors because they make a good looking couple as evidenced by their B-cuts (photos not chosen for print) from their 'Vogue Korea' pictorial!

Song Hye Kyo took on an Audrey Hepburn-esque look, drawing all eyes with her stand-alone charisma and beauty, while Kang Dong Won looked superbly handsome in his suit. They also donned matching sunglasses to perfect the couple concept with the black-and-white pictorial giving off a vintage vibe.

Their A-cuts and interview will be revealed a bit later on through 'Vogue Korea's September issue! Their upcoming movie 'My Brilliant Life' ('My Palpitating Life') is also set to premiere on September 3.

song-hye-kyo_1408071243_20140815_SongHye

credits @allkpop

• Like 1

I can't seem to grasp the right word to properly describe the above pics. I've utilized almost all adjectives.Well, they are a handsome couple! No doubt! It's a must to pick up a copy of Vogue Korea! But where in the Land of Lincoln can I get it? 8-|
Meanwhile, Han-Ji-Eun is cracking me up! :))I missed her. 8->

I dont know what has happend but I really miss @Mieyan. At the time of her appearance, I still lurked in here. She gave a lot of valuable information. She even translated and provided a lot of interesting chapter in MPL. :(( I miss you.

@SusanC, As I remember, Fullhouse was made in 2004, right? At that time it was really a tide-wave in our country and in others. I watched it everynight so that it became a habit (like being read a fairy tale before going to bed). Believe me! watched it nearly 20 times 8-X . My parents were really annoying with this of my habbit.
 Up to now, I sometimes watch FH and the feeling is still the same, with a lot of laughs, jealousy, sadness and hope.

Guest rjuliet

yes i miss meiyan too, i remember lurking at mpl thread and fell in love with story from the novel that meiyan posted there...she always been so resourceful about mpl and kyo activities..