Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

@JinheeK, Thanks so much for your remind, Becos of my limited understanding of foreign languages, I also hope someone help us translate it :x

Please keep translating more, of course if u don't mind :D Many thanks again. Hope to see more comments of yours here :*

Cute Kyo
Gifs
i8qi2zy5EGGGp.gif
ibpd7y4V9NH2Dn.gif
ibuVW0Wd8eZLex.gif

I/We appreciate all the efforts made by everybody for the translation and we likewise appreciate and thank @JinheeK for the correction made for better understanding...you're all welcome to share your knowledge on Korean-English, Chinese-English, Japanese-English (and etc.) language and thank you very much again and again...kudos to all  ^:)^  =D> :-*

Excitedly looking forward for the next trans :-w

Guest sunflower91

In an article from Soompi about the recent MBCs Section TV MPL promo  though it mainly talked about KDW there's a portion wherein SHK  commented something about doing a drama next year and does she meant it's with KDW again????  love to see her in romcom soon!
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/10/kang-dong-won-wants-to-film-dramas-but-was-recently-rejected/

Kang Dong Won confesses that he wanted to film dramas but he was rejected recently.

On today’s episode of MBC‘s “Section TV,” Kang Dong Won was interviewed with co-actress Song Hye Gyo for their movie “My Brilliant Life.” Kang Dong Won said, “I wanted to film dramas, but I don’t think I got a good response and they didn’t call me back. I really wanted to do this certain drama for a long time, but I was rejected.” 

Song Hye Gyo responded to Kang Dong Won’s sad confession about his rejection, saying, “Maybe we should film a drama next year.” 

20140810155205913.jpg

Guest sunflower91

the recent MPL promo by MBC/Section TV really draws more attention i should say compared to the " other day's SBS coverage as there are more "juicy" infos of the interview with KDW and SHK that was featured in various articles/blogs and i find the emcee more funnier . here are some articles from MBC interview but unfortunately its in Korean , really wish the complete MBC/SBS interview video on youtube will have english subtitle soon. thankful for freshspring , ngoc chieu nguyen and JinheeK for giving us idea of SHK and KDWs MBC interview.

섹션' 강동원 "드라마 출연하고 싶었는데 거절당해" 깜짝

OSEN 원문 기사전송 2014-08-10 15:28

기사 이미지

[OSEN=김경주 기자] 배우 강동원이 드라마 출연을 거절당했다고 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다.
동원은 10일 오후 방송된 MBC '섹션 TV 연예통신'에서 "얼마 전 드라마 출연을 거절했다"고 밝혔다.
그는 이날 자신의 터닝포인트 작품으로 영화 '형사'를 꼽았다. 이에 대해 강동원은 "영화에 대한 매력을 알려준 작품이었다"고 말했다.
이후 드라마 출연 의향에 대한 질문에는 "하고 싶다. 그런데 작품이 잘 안들어온다"라면서 "얼마 전에도 하고 싶었는데 거절당했다"라고 고백해 모두를 깜짝 놀라게 했다.

'섹션' 송혜교 "'가을동화', 내 터닝포인트..지금까지도 고마워"

기사입력 2014-08-10 15:33  424 201408101531772205_53e7120e12933_99_2014

섹션' 송혜교 "영화속 찰진 욕설 입에 착착 감겼다"

출처뉴스엔 | 입력 2014.08.10 15:5220140810155205913.jpg'섹션TV' 강동원 "걸그룹은 다 좋다"
so far so good, loving the media mileage on MPL and more promos to expect , hope this will really help for the box office success of the movie!

Guest lionel1430292475

sunflower91 said: In an article from Soompi about the recent MBCs Section TV MPL promo  though it mainly talked about KDW there's a portion wherein SHK  commented something about doing a drama next year and does she meant it's with KDW again????  love to see her in romcom soon!

Kang Dong Won confesses that he wanted to film dramas but he was rejected recently.

On today’s episode of MBC‘s “Section TV,” Kang Dong Won was interviewed with co-actress Song Hye Gyo for their movie “My Brilliant Life.” Kang Dong Won said, “I wanted to film dramas, but I don’t think I got a good response and they didn’t call me back. I really wanted to do this certain drama for a long time, but I was rejected.” 

Song Hye Gyo responded to Kang Dong Won’s sad confession about his rejection, saying, “Maybe we should film a drama next year.”

@JinheeK, thank so much. Hope you drop in more frequently to help us coz we have tried our best to understand by doing a series of language chain without being aware of the correction: from Korean to Chinese and from Chinese to English.

Mr Kang is really witty. He is so funny and makes jokes all the time. With his face, he can be cold but can be funny, and witty

I don't know if the movie is a success or not, but I have to thank them for giving me a wonderful time as these moments.

:x :x :x
image002_zps84f87c35.jpg

• Like 1

Guest JinheeK

Wow, some people here seem so brave that they don't care about how they translate totally wrong!

I can tell you some of translation are totally wrong not even close. How do I know? I am a native Korean.

First, in the interview, again SHK has never mentioned about having dinner together nor being "busy", which caused her not to have dinner but gone away! What a novel!

Secondly, she did not say " we should film a drama next year" in a response KDW's sigh informing of how he was reject for a drama project despite his wish for it. She just responded to the MC's question about her filming plans, which is to think about filmming a drama in 2015, but nothing is decided yet in terms of which drama she has considered. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> In other words, she did not mean "we" that is, SHK & KDW would film a drama. She just mentioned about her plan.  

Again please don't translate if you don't know becuase it can cause unnecessary misunderstanding and fuss. 

Theme: No issues

-No issues were addressed throughout the shift.  

So glad that they are comfortable with each other and are open about their special friendship. :xThis goes to show they are no longer have to be on the look out all the time and be afraid to be seen together in public which is a relief.
It is refreshing to see WONKYO enjoy each other's company without people giving it a different meaning:)>-

I hope M P L does very well in ticket sales! M P L Fighting!BTW, I'm so wide awake now. I got me some decent zzzzzzzz... so, I'm ready to roll. But then again,  you guys will probably be getting ready to catch some zzzzzzz too. While everyone is catching some zzzzzz, I am so going to have a blast with all the updates, pics, and gifs. Thank you all for your patience and effort you put into this. Gracie! ^:)^^:)^

^ welcome to Kyo's thread, JinheeK :D. Really appreciated for your translation and corrections  ^:)^ .  As we most here aren't Korean and must rely mostly on google tools and might most of the times do the guessing, the correct convervations might be lost. We all here love her much and wishing for understanding what the converstaions is about, i hope we didn't go overboard. I really appreciate and thankful for all the hard works from all chingus here whom love her so much and doing their best for updating her news and moves and of cos we want the best translations which usually made by our Shanda and some of Chinese fans here as khxy, hclover etc. I understand for your worries of the mistranslations cos ppl might misundertand the whole thing, but i think most of us here dun take word for word like that, well, at least not me until we get a proper trans and I really apprecitate for your corrections and hope we can get some helps from you if you dun mind :D. Thanks in advance ^:)^

Thanks to all chingus for the hard works , esp freshspring and jolie  :-*

Seeing all the goodies from MPL, i suddenly miss our mieyan....she had done so much for the thread mpl, how awesome it could be if she is here with us ... :((

88JKXO.jpg
dc

edit: SusanC, these pics aren't recently, they are from her book and for few years ago.

• Like 1

Hi utkim, I thought I'm the only one lurking around here. Are those pics of KYO you posted recently taken?Those are great pics. Where in the world do you guys snatch these pics? What can I say? Kyonatics are reallynumber # when it comes to playing detectives! ^:)^

Guest sunflower91

thanks JinheeK for the clarification about this article i got from Soompi News , all the while i thought it's an accurate translation with  SHKs comment "Maybe we should film a drama next year"  . lionel pls take note of this 
source:  http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/10/kang-dong-won-wants-to-film-dramas-but-was-recently-rejected/
really wish you can help us with a more accurate translation if its not a burden to you!

Thankful for correcting the mistranslations but you dont have to be mean about it... :)>- :)>- :-* :-* I feel scared reading ur comment..lol..After all, we are all friends in here..They are some translated it fr chinese..and I think some got lost in translation.They just did it because we are hungry for SHK update in here and no native Korean is always in here to give us translations so we relly on google trans, fr Chinese articles and the ever dearest shanda...But being used to google trans like what utkim said, we dont take word for word of it..So chill dear and peace and love.. :D :x :)>-

And oh, btw it was a soompi article that stated SHK suggested they work on a drama next year..Might as well bring those concern and comment on that article because they are misleading and its an article inhere.. :(

Anyways, JunheeK, thank you dear for clarifying things.. ;;) ;;)

Listen up, my fellow KYONATICS. Let us not forget that we are here in support of KYO. I am positive thatKYO fans are doing their best to bring us news and updates the best way they could just to keep this thread going. There is no doubt that nobody in this thread mean any harm to anybody especially to KYO.WE SOMETIMES GET LOST IN TRANSLATION! Translations can be misleading especially if what has been saidhas been translated to different languages and its meaning is kind of distorted. Some are taken out of context, therefore, misrepresenting  the intent of the report or article or what has been said. However, bear in mind that it is not the intention of the news carrierto mislead anybody. I guess we just have to be meticulously careful and sure of what we bring to the table. Anyway, I've only been in this thread for over a week and already I am having a blast. I like the camaraderie and warmth of each threader. It is safe to say that I am here to stay. I hope I did not offend anyone. Please forgive me if I slighted anybody. Okay, I said my piece. Let's carry on.:)>-Peace!;)) MPL fighting! :ar!

It is wise to exercise caution when posting translated articles since inaccurate reports may cast Song Hye Kyo in a negative light and fuel unavoidable rumors between WonKyo.

Although the WonKyo discussions are fun here, a handful of the comments as of late are bordering shipping speculations and/or off-topic conversations, which may merit potential warnings from the moderators.

Guest lionel1430292475

lionel

said: Wahhhh DAEBAK, that

will be

hat-trick.They will have a good chemistry for Romcom, i really

hope

they can meet together in the next project,can't wait Ji Eun comeback...

Oh i guess he was rejected from DoTS, because the writer 

Kim Eun-Sook

has her eyes to "that man". Poor Kang Dong Won but SHK cheer him up..

Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won

photo471710.jpg
Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won showed how close they are.
The two of them starring in a film as a married couple appeared in an interview session in SBS "Movie World".
Song Hye-kyo said, "We have been friends so it was easy to work with him on site. We don't' care how we look in front of each other".
When they were asked if they pointed out each others' mistakes, Kang Dong-won said, "I don't remember but how would I? I've enough on my plate as well".
"My Brilliant Life" is about young mother and father Mi-ra and Dae-soo who have a son who ages faster than them. To be released on the 3rd of August.
Source : Newsen
Credit Hancinema | August 11 2014
  • Like 1

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Dong Won Joined ‘My Palpitating Life’ Due to Song Hye KyoKang Dong Won revealed the reason he decided to star in the film My Palpitating Life.

August 9’s broadcast of SBS’s Movie World featured an interview with Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo, who acted as a married couple in My Palpitating Life.

Kang Dong Won said, “I was talking to Song Hye Kyo and asked her, ‘What’s your next project?’ and she told me about this project. It seemed interesting so I asked her, ‘Who is the lead actor?’ and when she said it hasn’t been decided yet, I asked her to show me the scenario.”

When asked, “Didn’t you decide to act in it because you wanted to act opposite Song Hye Kyo?” Kang Dong Won answered, “Well, of course that could be a reason too.”
73045002.jpg
My Palpitating Life is about a young married couple Daesu (Kang Dong Won) and Mira (Song Hye Kyo) who have a son that ages faster than them due to progeria. The movie will premiere on September 3.

Photo credit: SBS credit Mwave Enewsworld