Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

Loving all the updates ! I'm so satisfied with K Media coverage of MPL presscon and provided us with beautiful pics of SHK .  As the movie release date is fast approaching for sure we will be showered with more promo pics/videos and as fans we all certainly love it but it cant be denied also that the pressure on the lead stars is also rising considering this month that almost all K FIlms are doing well in the box office just hope that this film will be a blockbuster hit also!  As for the movie promo so far so good from the moment the 1st teaser and poster were released , it garnered lots of attention and now with its presscon , K Media is in full force for the coverage and now we are looking forward for the VIP premiere wherein aside from the appearance of the lead stars hopefully Aerum will be present by that time , we are also excited to see celebrities supporting this film.  By the time the big opening day comes on Sept 3 , really wish it will do well in ticket sales so we can see SHK as happy as this:
기사 이미지

With these heartwarming MPL posters , it looks like a winner already !photo-9YZ6DT7PJEWO

^ @sunflower91, I can see the releasing process of MPL through your post. Absolutely agree with you, I specially hope the our movie will be a big hit :x
Thanks Kyo unnie for working hard so that we can look forward to awsome works and to be seen her

@Chieu, maybe Dior sponsors for them?

Stunning B-Cuts of Actress Song Hye Gyo Released

song-hye-gyo.jpg

Gorgeous B-Cuts of actress Song Hye Gyo has been revealed where her alluring beauty can be seen.

On August 5, the jewelry brand, J.ESTINA, revealed the 2014 F/W B-Cuts of the pictorial. According to the brand, they said, “In order to show the atmosphere of the set, we decided to reveal the B-Cuts first.” In the cuts, Song Hye Gyo is seen wearing smokey make-up with a nude colored lips, bringing out her graceful charm. 

The jewelry the actress was wearing was stylish as well. Song Hye Gyo is either wearing a black tube top or a backless wine colored dress along with minimalistic earrings and rings.  However, the focus is on the bold necklaces that fall along the neck and the back.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Gyo has recently filmed a new movie called, “My Palpitating Life,” with actor Kang Dong Won.  It’s a story about a young couple that gives birth to a boy, however, the boy is preparing to part with the world because of he has Progeria syndrome.

The film will be released on September 3.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/05/stunning-b-cuts-of-actress-song-hye-gyo-released/

Gif
ibhmqJZHDKBD7i.gif

• Like 1

Guest sunflower91

as featured in Soompi news:
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Stunning B-Cuts of Actress Song Hye Gyo Releasedyeonjiii August 5, 2014 Stunning B-Cuts of Actress Song Hye Gyo Released

Gorgeous B-Cuts of actress Song Hye Gyo has been revealed where her alluring beauty can be seen.

On August 5, the jewelry brand, J.ESTINA, revealed the 2014 F/W B-Cuts of the pictorial. According to the brand, they said, “In order to show the atmosphere of the set, we decided to reveal the B-Cuts first.” In the cuts, Song Hye Gyo is seen wearing smokey make-up with a nude colored lips, bringing out her graceful charm. 

The jewelry the actress was wearing was stylish as well. Song Hye Gyo is either wearing a black tube top or a backless wine colored dress along with minimalistic earrings and rings.  However, the focus is on the bold necklaces that fall along the neck and the back.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Gyo has recently filmed a new movie called, “My Palpitating Life,” with actor Kang Dong Won.  It’s a story about a young couple that gives birth to a boy, however, the boy is preparing to part with the world because of he has Progeria syndrome.

The film will be released on September 3.

song hye gyo (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/05/stunning-b-cuts-of-actress-song-hye-gyo-released/

Another MPL promo to watch out for :

Event: NAVER's MY BRILLIANT LIFE Movie Talk LIVE.
Broadcast Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Time: 9.00 pm

Participants (subject to changes):
- E J-yong (Director)
- Kang Dong-won
- Song Hye-kyo
- Baek Il-Seop
- Jung Jae-hyung (Music Director)
Broadcast contents:
- Characters video
- Production/BTS Video
- Highlights Video.
- Q & A with the actors session.

WOW!  How could she look more gorgeous!  Well, she is blessed with a beautiful face, so w/ or w/o make up on, she still looks gorgeous. BTW, thanks to all who keep us updated with news and pics. You are greatly appreciated! Hoping for a huge turnout for MPL! MPL fighting! :)>-

WonKyo are beautiful and sweet in every way; they sometimes make me forget the ultimate ship that I'm aboard. Hopefully, I won't face the wrath of a certain namja elsewhere. ^:)^

Hi guys, I guess most of you are sleeping by now  . Well, I'm wide awake in my neck of the woods enjoying all these pics of WONKYO and  of course the lovely SHK. I was just watching an All In episode where the lead guy was carrying SHK on his back. Now that I remember, the lead guys on AIMH, WW, and TWTWB were also carrying our girl. What's with piggybacks?  :-j. Anyway, can't get enough of these pics and gifs. Again, thanks to all who are so kind enough to share their well-documented updates/pics. Looking forward to 8/12. Have a good night sleep everyone. See you again in a few. Ciao. :-h

My Palpitating Life Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo Pick who as their Role Models? August 5, 2014   •  Category: My Palpitating Life, News & Updates,

20140804003261_0

Actress Song Hye Kyo talked about how touching it was to act as a mother in the movie, My Palpitating Life.

Song Hye Kyo, along with actor Kang Dong Won and Director E J-yong attended a press conference for the movie My Palpitating Life on the afternoon of August 4th in Seoul at CGV Apgujeong.

On this day Song Hye Kyo explained the direction of her acting: “There was no special burden acting as a mother. When I first read the scenario, that is when I said I wanted to do it. I wanted to illustrate the appearance of a natural mother who is like a friend to her son.”

In regards to the question of a ‘role model,’ she answered, “Ever since I was a child until now, my mother treated me like a friend. If a mother like that is a role model then she seems to be my role model.” Kang Dong Won, who plays the father role of Dae Soo, mentioned that his own father is his role model.

Based on author Kim Ae Ran’s best-selling book of the same title, My Palpitating Life is the story of Dae Soo (Kang Dong Won) and MiRa (Song Hye Kyo) who at ages 17 and 16 respectively become parents to a son, ‘Areum’ who has an eighty year old body. As a young mother to a child with progeria, Song Hye Kyo looked to transform into a spirited and dignified image.

My Palpitating Life is expected to be released on this upcoming September 3rd.

Netizens commented on Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won’s My Palpitating Life, with such comments as: “I can’t wait for Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won in My Palpitating Life,” “Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won of My Palpitating Life is such a cool couple,” and “We get to see Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won acting as parents.”

Source: sportsworldi

Thanks to SHANDA fr, Songhyego.net for both articles including the above one.^:)^ ^:)^
My Palpitating Life Song Hye Kyo, “My 20s was a Whirlwind, Have a lot of Work Greed in 30s” August 5, 2014   •  Category: My Palpitating Life, News & Updates, Photos,

2014080416163515_1_rstarsjh

Song Hye Kyo talked about her pit-a-pat life .

The movie, My Palpitating Life, held a press conference in Seoul Gangnam-gu Apgujeong CGV on August 4th at 11 AM. On this day, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won, who play a young 34 year old husband and wife pair, shined alongside Director E J-yong.

Song Hye Kyo talked about heart pounding moments in her life. “There have been many exciting moments. Even today behind the stage, [my heart] was beating fast. Every time a movie I worked hard filming comes out, my heart always flutters and I wonder what kind of reviews it will get from the audience.”

She also added, “Every project is truly precious, but My Palpitating Life is the first Korean project in a long time that I am meeting the audience with. I don’t have any big greed. I had fun filming and worked hard while overflowing with passion, and if that is conveyed to the audience, then it would be great. I hope that as you watch the movie, you will once again feel warm love towards your family.”

Song Hye Kyo has not been seen in a Korean movie since the 2011 movie, Today. “My 20s were spent in a whirlwind [always on the go]. Since my 30s, I began to feel what I do. Truthfully, since I was coming to an [event] like this, the talk about age came up, but in normal times, there are many moments where I feel young. I am still immature in my way of thinking,” She said smiling.

Afterwards, she spoke of her performance as an actress and aspirations of wanting to appear in a variety of projects.”Even though it is a bit late, now I have greed for projects and I also have a lot of greed for acting. I have a lot of regrets left over from not being able to do a lot of projects in my 20s, so lately, I think a lot about work and I want to try my best to do lot of projects.”

Source: wowtv, Daum
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

^:)^ ^:)^
  • Like 1

Guest rjuliet

wow awesome gifs freshpring...papa daesoo and mama mira are smiling and laughing together behind the scenes :x ...whereas in the movie, although experiencing hardships and sad events they love their son unconditionally...their love for their son make a strong bonding and courage for the young family...im hoping the movie will inspire other young families that experiencing hardships for not giving up...mpl fighting!

More goodies fr. our awesome SHANDA @ Songhyegyo.net....

“Even though it’s a B Cut, Pit-a-Pat”… Song Hye Kyo B Cuts that are like A Cuts Released August 5, 2014   •  Category: CF, Dispatch, J. Estina, News & Updates, Photos,

2014851030372524net_T5_92279

It is a B cut, but just as good as an A cut. Song Hye Kyo’s allure was exposed just the way it is. However, it was not utilized for the advertisement. Simply stated, it is because there were more A cuts that came out better than the B cuts.

Actress Song Hye Kyo showed off her flawless beauty. A recent jewelry photo shoot boasted of the original goddess’ image. As she exposed a mellow look, she also unveiled a beauty of elegance.

On August 5th, the jewelry brand, J. Estina, released B cuts from Song Hye Kyo’s 2014 Fall/Winter season photo shoot. A brand representative stated, “We are first releasing B cuts to convey the atmosphere on set.”

The visual attention was overwhelming. Song Hye Kyo’s polished smoky eye makeup and nude lip color exposed an elegant charm. Her naturally inflated hairstyle is also impressive. In addition, the way she used her arms to pose was attractive.

The direction of the jewelry was also sensual. Song Hye Kyo matched a black tube top and burgundy dress with minimal earrings and rings. The focus was the neckline and angular line flowing with a bold necklace.

Song Hye Kyo will soon release her movie, My Palpitating Life.

201485103037729jnet_T5_92280.31

Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest deaborj

Good morning chinggus! After watching the Teasers of the movie My Palpitating Life.
Today i will make a fearless forecast that MPL will be a hit movie and that Kyo and Kang Dong Won will win a best actress and a best actor award for MPL--They will be known as the "Daesang Couple" 
71E93QBcscL._SL1500_.jpg
(credit to the owner of this Oscar trophy pic, I couldnt get a Paeksang trophy pic so I used this pic instead :D)