Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

WHoaa so love beautiful pics of SHK , so Pretty in Pink!  more pics to come yehey.!!!!
MPL presscon featured in Starnews:
2014080411000530511_1.jpg?time=114834

Woo- hoo, I am now promoted to ROOKIE! I should work some more to reach the next level! SHK is gorgeous! My heart is palpitating. They look so darn good together! I can only wish! The very best of luck, WONKYO! Here's to the success of this great movie! Wish I could watch it where I am when it comes out. Well, I guess I just have to wait until a DVD comes out. Again, feels great to be a part of SHK family! 

Lovely couple :x . They said they met 4 years ago and it's second time to act together, so there weren't any problem for them and they had became friended and maintained their good friend relatioship since :D

a6dCkS.jpg

Guest sunflower91

Wow more MPL media coverage pics to feast on!  Hope there will be english translation of the Q&A at the presscon soon , I have here an article featured in Osen with english translation thru the help of Translator.com  but it would be better if there will be a more accurate translation.

두근두근' 송혜교 "강동원, 사적인 모습보다 연기할때 더 멋져"

출처OSEN | 입력 2014.08.04 11:30[ OSEN Race- Kim told reporters ] actor Song Hye-gyo, praised Kang Dong-won's acting zeal for the morning of July 4. Song Hye-gyo in Apgujeong, Seoul CGV nearly two-film "My Life" two production at a briefing session on "The look cooler" he said.The same day, "Four years ago, and since then, work to maintain friendships with such a good movie, and that was it, that after the movie, but privately, and passion for acting wasn't aware" and "I like to work, and I, who had a passion for acting and the cartoon, and was just amazing.On the contrary, around New Year's Day when I stand, there are some instances when you will need to carefully check the more I miss something if part of the advice, and so many privately than when we met, I'm cooler, seems like, he added. Song Hye-gyo, tough negotiator of the pole, and deep in my mother mummy, restarts.On the other hand, "My Life" is a nearly two-gun at the age of seventeen offspring of parents and young seventeen before age eighty-year-old body in the world the oldest son's story of the work of September 3, it opens.
20140804113005443.jpg

Guest jaeinmae

gosshhhh!!!!!.... roaring chemistry!!!!!! no wonder chaebol mamas (those who had marriageable daughters) are getting nervous now......hahaha..... they too had been speculating since May when Miss SHK walk the red carpet in SIFF in a wedding dress..... hahaha.... ooohhhhh, how i wish i am in Seoul now to see the face of my mother-in law and her chingus.....