Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Sorry,can't understand.but all your efforts are very well appreciated.I'm so excited to see shkyo with ssh.I've been longing to see their photo together after so many years.goodluck thank you so much for all the shares.God Bless

Hi Mieyan, the script just writes the hosts are going to invite 3 actors on stage to present/say something .
They are Jackie Chan, Hye Kyo and Jean Jacques Annaud ( French film director)
Lin Zhi Ling (Taiwan famous model) is going to present with Song Seung Hun.
Nicole Kidman will grace the red carpet today and Natalie Portman will be there at the closing on 22nd.

thanks my fave chingus kyonatics for the fantabulous updates  ^:)^

about 2hrs plus to the big event red carpet....... mixed feelings of excited and anxiety kekeeee.

will Kyo gracing the red carpet for TC too  :-/ [-O<

wow.... what an honour for Kyo to be on the same stage with 2 famous persons in entertainment industry....... happy for her being given this golden opportunity.......

go Kyo, have a blast nite ! <:-P <:-P

edit : freshspring, thanks dearie for the confirmation on TC red carpet......

I missed the father daughter tandem :D :D

Thanks to all chingus, we are fortunate to have Japanese, Chinese and Korean translator here at this thread and of cos all of chingus here are so resourceful with news..thanks to all  :-*

and i am just back on time for this :D . Can't wait ajx.gif

Have a blast night dearies.

gvlp.jpg

edit: it still hasn't started yet? :-w

wow wow wow....can't wait already...just got home from work...and luckily not yet started...
thanks thanks kyonatics for the events updates and on how/where we can watch it live!!!! :D
 wondering what kind and whose collection of dresses our princess gonna wear tonight...  but one thing is for sure she'll look fabulous & stunning there
8-> can't wait already, my eyes are getting itchy 8-} kekeke

edit: meiyan dearie, then it would be my bestest of the best moment ever!!!! >:D< to see & meet our girl on her most special day??? and wearing that stuff??? whoa.....i could pass out...lol
:))