Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Song Hye-kyo donates 800 movie tickets

Actress song hye kyo is donating 800 movie tickets to the 16th seoul international women's film festival (siwff). With the donations arranged through photo collections.

Song Hye-kyo donates 800 movie tickets

Actress Song Hye-kyo is donating 800 movie tickets to the 16th Seoul International Women’s Film Festival (SIWFF).

Song Hye-kyo is the 7th Cinema Angel, which is a donation organization established by actresses for the class neglecting of culture under the banner ‘a film changes a life’.

With the donations arranged through photo collections with Harpers Bazaar and support by Burberry Korea, Song Hye-kyo decided to donate 800 tickets to the SIWFF.

She donates these tickets to the Korean Council for Women Drafted for Military Sexual Slavery by Japan and Makdallena Community which is a community that focuses on the happiness and rights of women hurt from prostitution.

The SIWFF says, “We expect this to deliver hope and strength to neglected women and Song Hye-kyo is very proud to have done what she did for those who need help”.

Cinema Angel was started in 2007 by director Lee Hyeon-seung and has been active in making opportunities for those unable to watch movies and supporting several low-cost independent films. In for the same cause are; the late Jang Jin-yeong, Park Hae-il, Song Kang-ho, Hwang Jeong-min, Ahn Seong-gi, Yoo Ji-tae, Ryoo Seung-beom, Kang Hye-jeong, Kong Hyo-jin, Bae Doona, Soo-ae, Sin Min-ah, Lee Na-young, Kim Joo-hyeok, Sin Ha-gyoon, Jeong Jae-yeong, Ha Jeong-woo, Kim Kang-woo, Jeon Do-yeon, Lee Byeong-Heon, Im Soo-jeong, Cha Seung-won and more.

Meanwhile, the Seoul International Film Festival will continue until the 5th of June. It continues to introduce domestic and foreign female movies and works hard to protect the variety of culture in the Korean society. 99 films from 30 different countries, including the opening act, “For Her”, will be screened.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie…

Actress Song Hye-kyo is donating 800 movie tickets to the 16th Seoul International Women's Film Festival (SIWFF)

Song Hye-kyo is the 7th Cinema Angel, which is a donation organization established by actresses for the class neglecting of culture under the banner 'a film changes a life'.

With the donations arranged through photo collections with Harpers Bazaar and support by Burberry Korea,Song Hye-kyo decided to donate 800 tickets to the SIWFF.

She donates these tickets to the Korean Council for Women Drafted for Military Sexual Slavery by Japan and Makdallena Community which is a community that focuses on the happiness and rights of women hurt from prostitution.

The SIWFF says, "We expect this to deliver hope and strength to neglected women and Song Hye-kyo is very proud to have done what she did for those who need help".

Cinema Angel was started in 2007 by director Lee Hyeon-seung and has been active in making opportunities for those unable to watch movies and supporting several low-cost independent films. In for the same cause are; the late Jang Jin-yeongPark Hae-ilSong Kang-hoHwang Jeong-minAhn Seong-giYoo Ji-tae,Ryoo Seung-beomKang Hye-jeongKong Hyo-jinBae DoonaSoo-aeSin Min-ahLee Na-young,Kim Joo-hyeokSin Ha-gyoonJeong Jae-yeongHa Jeong-wooKim Kang-wooJeon Do-yeonLee Byeong-HeonIm Soo-jeongCha Seung-won and more.

Meanwhile, the Seoul International Film Festival will continue until the 5th of June. It continues to introduce domestic and foreign female movies and works hard to protect the variety of culture in the Korean society. 99 films from 30 different countries, including the opening act, "For Her", will be screened.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

suchadiva42, gyobin82, thank you for posting the english trans of Kyo's good deed.... there's no end to it....... so proud of her ;;)

hclover, thanks for sharing the good news....... finally, the movie production will make it official.... can't wait for avalanche of Kyo's pix....... lets see among the three male costars, whom can beat the MingKyo's chemie  L-) :D

hi everyone !

Song Hye-Kyo, donates 800 tickets for Female Film Festival

9773_1.jpg

Song Hye-Kyo, donates 800 tickets for Female Film Festival

The actress Song Hye-Kyo donated 800 tickets for the 16th Seoul International Female Film Festival, thus acts as the cinema angel. According to the office of the film festival on June 2nd, Song Hye-Kyo donates 800 tickets for the 16th Seoul International Female Film Festival to The Committee of Solutions of Problems of Comfort Women in Korea, and Magdalena Committee. 
Cinema Angel is the culture donation group of the actors which works for the culturally isolated class, under the value of 'A piece of film changes a life'. Song Hye-Kyo donated the tickets for Busan International Film Festival last year, with the budget produced through the photo shooting held with Harpers Bazaar, with the support for Burbery Korea, and this time, she decided to donate 800 tickets for Seoul International Female Film Festival. 
The donated institutions are the Committee of Solutions of Problems of Comfort Women in Korea, and Magdalena Committee that focuses on the happiness of those who had been mentally hurt by the sex trafficking, and pursues history full of hope, derived from sharing, respect and coexistence. It donates tickets to the members in the group, and the supporting members of the group. 
Despite the tight schedule, such as attendance to Cannes International Film Festival, Song Hye-Kyo notified that "I am proud to have given a good experience to those who need help and care, through Seoul International Female Film Festival." Meanwhile, the 16th Seoul International Female Film Festival opened in last May 29th. It will be open in Shinchon Megabox until coming June 5th.

credit Innolife | June 2 2014

Song Hye-kyo funds festival tickets for charity

Actress Song Hye-kyo will pay for 800 culturally underprivileged people to attend the 16th International Women's Film Festival in Seoul, according to the event's organizer yesterday.

Song's donation is part of the charitable works of Cinema Angels, a donation group comprised of Korean actors like Song Kang-ho and Hwang Jeong-min. It launched in 2007 upon director Lee Hyun-seung's suggestion.

"Through International Women's Film Festival, I am happy to provide good experience to the people who are in need of attention and help", said the 32-year-old actress.

The money from the donation will be given to the Korean Council for the Women Drafted for Military Sexual Slavery by Japan and the Magdalena Organization, which takes care of women who previously have been sex workers.

The event began last Thursday and will finish this Thursday. For more details, see www.wffis.or.kr.

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-funds-festival-tickets-for-charity-69824.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest sunflower91

Just read from Hollywood Reporter article about "Shanghai Film Fest: Iran, Bangladesh and Thailand Entries Included in Lineup"   wherein the organizers said that "more 400 film stars and celebs will tread the red carpet at the opening ceremony on June 14. So far the lineup is mostly composed of local talent, including John Woo , "  Do you think with the pressence of The Crossing director ,does it follows that he's with his main casts including our Kyo??? can we look forward to another red carpert event for her or just a press con for her I am Queen  movie??? Wish we can see her in red carpet again and wow us with her glamorous look!
Happy to know that she never fails to help/ donate those in need, surely she will be showered with more blessings! Always a beauty with pure heart.th?id=HN.608029423523270335&pid=15.1 
:x

^thanks sunshineflower. oh Director John Woo will be there for TC huh..... so far, if i'm not mistaken, there are no news on other TC casts attending the event..... looking at Kyo, can never imagine she'll attend film festivals in Beijing and Shanghai for presscons of two different movies within the same year.

i've not seen this pic.....at Beijing Film Festival, TC pc..... i spotted 2 key persons related to Kyo  :D

tc1_zpscba34eb1.jpg~original

can't wait for next week..... probably we can see mr trans again  ;))

thanks everyone for sharing  :D

Lee Minho (이민호)Kim Woo Bin (김우빈)소녀시대(Girls' Generation) and  Song Hye-kyo were also included in the rankings!

The drama series “Man from the Stars” and its lead actors Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun are enjoying so much popularity nowadays all over Asia, including Taiwan.

In a survey of 496 people conducted by the Korea Tourism Organization in Taipei, Taiwan on the best male and female Hallyu star as well as the most popular drama in the country, the results aren’t very surprising.

Kim Soo Hyun took the top spot as the best male Hallyu star for Taiwan residents with 47.8% of the votes. Lee Min Ho followed with 21.2% while Kim Woo Bin came in third place with 4.8%. The whole group of Super Junior and So Ji Sub tied for the fourth place with 4.4% while Hyun Bin took the sixth place with 3.4%. CNBLUE, Lee Seung Gi, and BIGBANG gained lower number of votes with 3%, 2.2%, and 2% respectively.

For the best female Hallyu star category, Jun Ji Hyun reclaimed her spot in the first place that she held back in 2012 with 48.8% of the votes. Song Hye Gyo follows with 8.8%, Girls’ Generation comes in third place with 8%, and Ha Ji Won places fourth with 7%. Lee Young Ae and Song Ji Hyo are tied at fifth place with 5.8% while Han Ga In is at seventh place with 4.3%. Taking the last three spots are 2NE1 with 2.5% and Lee Bo Young and Kim Tae Hee both with 2.1% of the votes.

While Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun are top stars in their own rights, their immense popularity in Taiwan can be attributed to the huge following of the drama in the country.“Man from the Stars” is voted most favorite Korean drama among Taiwanese viewers with 58.5% followed by “The Heirs” with 16.5% and “Master’s Sun” with 8.7%. “Moon that Embraces the Sun,” another drama starring Kim Soo Hyun, is at fourth place with 5.2% while “Secret Garden” is at fifth place with 4% of the votes.

credit :  soompi

Hope you make a movie with hyun bin,song seung heon and even lee min ho.I think Descendants of the sun fits you and hyun bin,while House full of happiness with song seung heon and a romcom with lee min ho.that's only my personal opinion.take care goodluck God Bless

Hope she'll be paired with hyun bin in Descendants of the sun and with song seung heon in House full of happiness and a romcom with leeminho.please go back to korea after filming I am Queen.we miss your korean drama,movie.take care God Bless

^hi Amethyst, reading from Dispatch, seems that she has already chosen a local project which i'm guessing is HFOH :\">

MayaE, thanks for your thoughts.

Descendants from the sun is a melodrama, NO please.......  if she ever do a drama, i want her to choose a romcom...... and lmh is a good idea  ;)

as we know for Kyo to be in a drama is like every 4 or 5 yrs..... is it too early to hope for Kyo doing it next year ? i hope a good script will change her mind...... already missing her in a drama.

015_zps222d1b5b.png~original

dc

It will be much appreciated if you can share with me a rare photos of hb and shyekyo together especially the private party that they've both attended sometime in 2010 or 2011.thank you God Bless let's keep on praying&hoping thy'll be reunited in real life and in movie,drama,romcom.

Guest ohsooyoung

The Spring day of my life is an upcoming tv project under MBC. It has yet to release details but I kinda like the title. Hope this will be a romcom genre and the leading actors will be SHK and SJS, SHK and WB, SHK and LMH, SHK and LDW or SHK and Rain. Aigoo , Desperate to see her on romcom :(( :((

@putriN‌ Yes, Agree with you !

@MayaE I don't think H2 will have a reunion as we all know HB is somebody that HK used to love and it's quite impossible to see them both in one project and besides it would be awkward moment when they do esp. HK. For Song Seung Hun on the other hand, I think there's a possibility for them to have a reunion project since their chemistry were clicked and AIMH was a big hit all over asian countries which started it all. I heard CJW and KWS might reunite to star in upcoming SBS "Temptation" , Yoon Eun Hye is likely to join them.

PS. I almost forgot my O2 couple on my bucket list :D

PS. NO FAN WAR ATTACKS HERE!!!! PLEASE RESPECT EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS, Ok!??? DON'T ACT LIKE A CHILD, PEACE Y'ALL ♥♥♥

Let's hope that there'll be a Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Kyo reunion in a future project, if any.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/1e7292ef6480ccb2c85b7962d6f65824/tumblr_n6oi03Kxgb1tb7aqpo1_250.gifhttps://24.media.tumblr.com/0b77fc11186fe67c175f31e9445cf666/tumblr_n6oi03Kxgb1tb7aqpo3_250.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/37b10ce0591df2de8f75c03734733b52/tumblr_n6oi03Kxgb1tb7aqpo4_250.gifhttps://31.media.tumblr.com/14e5ef4d514aea156addcf7c5b088b37/tumblr_n6oi03Kxgb1tb7aqpo5_250.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/9f00632db324eb9fce28eb5632e8d10b/tumblr_n6oi03Kxgb1tb7aqpo2_250.gifhttps://31.media.tumblr.com/e3f78f4305d98c4cd6f71f0041fbb301/tumblr_n6oi03Kxgb1tb7aqpo6_250.gif

Credits: hkctvdramas@tumblr

Thank you to all of you. I think songseungheon will also be a good man for songhyekyo.she remains his ideal girl until now.I just dont know what hinders him from courting her.I hope they'll be reunited too like choijiwon&kwonsangwoo.do you think hb&shkyo still friends or no more? I like what you said @PutriN to respect each&anyones opinion. I just experienced being unfair treatment just today.My comments were deleted,I'll just not mention what site.as I was saying,I am still new here nd I'm not keen on following star even