Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Maye May

Thats SHK. Is that from KDW's DC? The tall guy doesnt clearly look like KDW cz his face is kinda round. Blame it to the pixels though...lol and if its from his DC, i guess its him. And seeing from the pic, IF EVER they are KDW and SHK, they seem to be good friends. I mean friends would usually put their hands over the shoulder when taking a pic. i think SHK needs to have a decent guy friend around her. Guy friends are oftentimes better than lovers. Guy who shares same values and principles like her. example, two being good ninjas and very much private about their lives and activities. Arent greedy for the limelight.

Since there's an increase in discussions about Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo, it would be most appropriate to create a home for them at shippers' paradise here, where ardent fans would be able to speculate with complete freedom on their relationship, as friends or as lovers.

Do reserve couple discussions and speculations about them there and focus only on Song Hye Kyo's activities here for the most part in consideration of those who aren't shippers. Thank you!

Woww... SHK on Vogue again!!!

Personally, I wish kyo & HXM also can have photo shoot for magazine together♡ sorry I'm becoming more greedy....

It's clear that they are close friends, despite all the rumors, I hope nothing will break their friendship lol.

Pray that MPL could brings her some awards recognition.

Kyo frighting* no one can pull u down!!!

Thanks Mieyan
More pics: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3072982694
Report says it is a MIchelin restaurant (Jason Atherto).She drank much wine and stayed in the restaurant with her friends for 5 hours.
source:baidu

Hopefully the bad-mouthed people won't affect her much...if it's her happiness, she will show it one day.
I always wish that after the years of hard working, she will settle in a safe place with a nice guy, even it's not the one who may look right for her, but the one she chose. 
Wanna see The Crossing soon to watch her dance and playing piano...That would be like a angel. :x

Thanks for the pics and news mieyan and khxy ^^

According to this news, Kyo is secretly confirmed for "I am Queen" ... aigooo. Hopefully we can have some more infos about the movie...Kyo is working really hard.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=508024

3u23.jpg

edit: Dispatch is reporting about this too and the news are pouring in ...so i guess it's for real :D
http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=102562

wow, we have 3 movies this year to look forward  :-O. It has never happened to us before, too good to be true yeah?

hello everyone....always thanks for the updates & pics of our dear girl :x kyonatics really rock \m/
and pertaining to the news of kyo unnie & won oppa (w/c was confirmed that 'twas really him) at paris., i would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of the "guessing game" game last time who guessed it right :)) and to all who had lose, better luck next time guys :)>- we have all the time in the world to know kyo more & to other actor/s who will be rumored and have a stolen shot at her in the future, may it be back or tiltview,kekekeke(just for fun guys, don't take it seriously) :)>-
utkim unnie, so its really kyo we had seen in the pic in a wedding scene? weeks/months ago? and just like you unnie looking forward to more infos about this movie, esp the synopsis...and just want to quote it "kyo is working really hard"...hmmmmn???  does this mean something? don't get me wrong guys, i was just thinking of; her time to settle down was coming soon that's why she doubled her work this year, coz when that time comes she can't do this kind of opportunity anymore, not to mention 3 movies in 1 year & flooding cfs bcoz of corz, she needs to make time with her family, kekeke :)) sorry chingus, wild imagination at work :)>-

and again thanks to all the resourceful dearies here for all the pics, gifs, bits & vids of our princess :D >:D< :-bd

According to South Korea's news, Song Hye Kyo decided to starred in "I Am Queen," and in a recent trip to Shanghai had meetings with director Annie Yi and the production group Song Hye Kyo's brokerage firm also confirmed Kyo will star in "I Am Queen" on the 29th. "I Am Queen" is adapted from the popular Chinese novel of the same name.  In the film, Kyo will play an actress with both beauty and talent, but because of a break up with a lover of 8 years, will face life changes.  Song Hye Kyo's previously starred "Grandmaster" and "The Crossing" are all Chinese films set in the old times, the story grand and heavy, but "I Am Queen" is a story about modern city young women, the plot livelySong Hye Kyo is hoping to show a new charm to the Chinese audience.

Aside from Beijing, Shanghai and other Chinese cities, "I Am Queen" will also travel to Greece for overseas filming.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/k/2014-05-29/16164150343.shtml

Guest sunflower91

Love to see her smile and having a good time with her friends!  She deserved to relax and have fun after hard time filming her movies and wow it seems we will be expecting 3 movies within this year and a magazine photoshoot aside from her CFs she is really working hard this year .  Her hardwork in filming "The Crossing" will surely be paid off , so amazing of her that she managed speaking all her lines in Mandarin and did well with her dancing and piano scene, Oh i really can't wait to see this epic movie and with good news for its pre selling with million dollars already, surely it will be a mega blockbuster epic film of all time .  It's only almost mid year now but she is fully loaded and it seems there's no stopping her in working hard and with  this pacing for sure we will be showered with more surprises until the year ends and we will just wish and pray that she will be healthy and safe always. Definitely 2014 will be a good year for her and as well as to her loyal fans.

126560621_14013204405621n.jpg

126560621_14013204405001n.jpg

126560621_14013204404211n.jpg
=D>

Guest ohsooyoung

So I am Queen is not a secret anymore, that's cool! ;) How about local movie House full of Happiness? Hope there's a follow up details coming next month. Kyo, can we expect 4 movies this year? All latest pics of Kyo are in the bright mood I mean I don't see her being exhausted from her tight schedule. Hmmm.. Kyo, what is the meaning of this? Are you inspired? To whom then? ....With bedimpled King, Mr. Oh Soo or Mr. Back/calves Richie ::D Peace for non shippers! I'm just happy for Kyo, full of blessings coming her way :) ♥♥♥

^oh yes, what ever happened to House Full of Happiness....... no further news on the movie..... she really meant it huh when she said she's going to work, work and work :(

Kyo please do take care of your health......... and don't drink too much :P

i'm so can't wait for the Vogue Korea Sep issue........ all look so good and happy...... including ms park and mr sidus ;))

Picture_zps394a5fa5.jpg~original

i'm so loving Kyo's hair........ it reminds me of her Laneige debut pic

laneige_zpsfe48b83b.jpg~original

what are the concept for the Sep issue....... besides that we know Paris is a romantic getaway  :D

Song Hye Kyo to Film Another Movie In China, ‘I Am The Queen’

" song hye kyo is to play mi ra, who became a mother at an early age of seventeen but takes good care of her son in "my palpitating life. "i am the queen" is one

Actress Song Hye Kyo is to film yet another movie in China, “I Am The Queen,” and meet with the fans in China. According to the movie production companies in China, actress Song Hye Kyo was recently casted for the film “I Am The Queen,” and has had a secret meeting with the director and production team in Shanghai, China. “I Am The Queen” is one of the highly expected films to premiere this year in China. Song Hye Kyo”s agency U. A. A. said in the interview, “Song Hye Kyo confirmed to star in the movie “I Am The Queen.”

Song Hye Kyo started filming the movie in China right after she finished filming the movie “My Palpitating Life.”” Kang Dong Won plays a naïve, loving dad, Dae Soo, in “My Palpitating Life.” Song Hye Kyo is to play Mi Ra, who became a mother at an early age of seventeen but takes good care of her son in “My Palpitating Life.” “My Palpitating Life” is based on a novel of the same name, written by Kim Ae Ran, which sold 1.4 million copies in the first three months of its publication.

http://www.ohkpop.com/162026/song-hye-kyo-to-film-another-movie-in-china-i-am-the-queen?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

In "I am Queen', Hye Kyo will play as an actress that possess both beauty and talent but due to some circumstances ends her relationship with her boyfriend of 8 years thereby experiencing some life changing decisions.
This movie will tell stories about women in current modern world.The shooting locations will be in Beijing,Shanghai and Greece.
source:sina

^khxy, thanks for the gist :)

i just want to drop a line..... i've read shanda's trans from Dispatch (thanks shanda)..... it's mentioned that after she completed IAQ, she is expected to return to a korean project !  woohoo  <:-P

hope someone will post here.  thanks in advance. ^:)^

ooops sorry, more than a line :P

^yoooyooo, a korean project after this...wowo...but please take care Kyo.

Thanks to all for the infos of kyo's new movie... the  sypnosis didn't catch my attention much at the first time reading it ...sorry... but believing kyo, it must be more than that for her accepting this project  ;)

zge3u.jpg
binzw.jpg

naver

Guest song4kim

Aigoo...!she's really working hard non-stop this year... ^:)^...when it rains,it really pours!!! \:D/