Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

sunflower91 said: With all the praises for her beauty that's beyond perfection not only from her co-stars she gained a lot of titles like as the most beautiful woman in Asia she stays humble , that's why i so like her unlike with other actress who seems could not accept that she is not chosen as the prettiest co-star and has made known to the public about her negative reaction , to think she is seldom included on the beautiful list , so pity her coz she might be expecting that she will be chosen as the prettiest!!!  Never heard nor seen Kyo 's unfavorable response in case she is not chosen as the prettiest nor as the ideal type .
As for the Crossing, cant wait to watch the full movie , even the teaser alone  im so impressed and hope Kyo will have a longer exposure and will shine the most . I also like the way HXM treated and praised her and they really looked good together as seen on their Beijing/Cannes couple pics ,so looking forward for their on screen chemistry but really hope that they will only have a good friendship coz i dont want to see Kyo in the bad light considering that HXM is in relationship and how nice of him to acknolwedged his GF in his interviews. Wishing Kyo for someone who's unattached who can marry her giving her his full love and can really make her happy so we can see someone as beautiful as this bride in the near future:

Guest jenny2014

I've seen in KDW thread, one fan posted a picture that KDW is wearing white hat.. The same as that guy on the street of Paris! :\"> =D> #:-S

^ can't wait for seeing kyo's dancing and playing piano too  8->  .Actually we had been waiting for this movie almost 6 years and finally it's the fruit of her patience. She worked so hard for TGM though for few minutes and this one. I really wonder how she could manage for the waiting , esp tgm, for her frustration along the shooting, i feel with her when she said she learned a lot from TGM...Kyo makes us proud :x

Lady first  ;)
6rc.gif

hoq7.jpg
dc

Guest gingin09

I loved SHK since full hous..she is very adorable...and I loved the other actress who react "negative" in the matter of "the prettiest costar" issue... thought they both are great actresses and they both stand out in their own Way......I think we are fans should be stopped this comparison thing..cause this is not fair for them..just enjoy and praise their work

^indeed he is...... look at his hand at Kyo's armchair..... Kyo has no chance to put hers kekee 

edit :tc29_zpsee38aca7.jpg~original

sorry for the blurish screens

Kyo playing the piano........ so sweeeeeeeet...... it could be at this scene they fall in love ? :x

tc20_zps24f5344c.gif~original

extended version of HXM and Kyo waltzing posted earlier @mieyan  :D

with their dancing steps  :P

tc23_zpse2e12853.gif~original

via dc

^i guess we can expect at least a movie mag featuring Kyo especially nearing MPL release...... and i have a feeling too that she'll be at the BIFF event this coming Oct.... please Kyo   [-O<

mieyan, thanks so much for the awesome sharing and for being resourceful..... so happy the vid receives so much love..... i myself will certainly grab one of those lovely colors..... must show my utmost support kekeee.

nothing new to share...... pic from Moment photobook :x :x

Picture_zps7eed272d.jpg~original

dc

Guest anonymouskr

@‌hyekyohyunbin

Why do u think it is jealous fans who chose your post as off topic? It is me who think it is off topic.

This is hyekyo's forum not the hyunbin and hyekyo's forum and relationship which is ended more than 3 years ago.

This is why i regard your post as off topic.

You think it is upset? Then how would hyekyo's fans in korea angry about mentioning and make connection with 'already' ended relationship?

Plz be delusional only in delusional chambers for couples.

You think it is annoying to get 'off topic badge' ? Beforehead plz think that you make hyekyo fans annoying for mentioning and making matches with past relationship which is true.

As long as you dont realize this point and write delusional things, i will continuously press off topic every time i read your annoying post ^^