Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Here's the recent news article ~
Fined 1 Million Won for Spreading False Information about Song Hye Kyo… “In the Future, will Actively Handle” 
PS14040300031.jpg
Those who posted malicious comments about Song Hye Kyo have been fined one million won.
A representative from Song Hye Kyo's agency spoke with E Daily Starin on April 3rd, stating: "It was confirmed in court on April 2nd that netizens who posted false information over the Internet were fined. We are aware that some netizens were fined 1 million won, but through the attorney, we will be able to know the specific terms." The representative added, "The fact that the court confirmed the truth and [acknowledged] that Song Hye Kyo suffered harm is meaningful. In the future, we will actively handle the spreading of information."
More than 40 netizens have been accused of spreading false information about Song Hye Kyo all over the Internet, including on personal blogs, from September 2009 - December 2011. The prosecution confirmed the identities of 24 people who have been summarily indicted. The people accused were mostly in their twenties and thirties, with some being office workers and even doctors.
Source: EDaily StarinTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Netizens responsible for spreading false accusations about Song Hye Kyo fined one million KRWsong-hye-kyo_1396485831_af_org.jpg

The netizens involved in spreading false accusations about Song Hye Kyo have been fined one million KRW (~$944 USD) in damages.

Song Hye Kyo's agency rep told news outlet Starin on the 3rd, "It has been confirmed that the court has issued a fine to the netizens who spread false accusations on the internet... We are aware that the netizens received a fine of one million KRW and we should receive the notice containing the specific content through the legal representative to know the exact details."

"It is also significant that the court ruled in favor of Song Hye Kyo receiving damage due to the false accusations... We will take action against the spreading of the false accusations."

Song Hye Kyo pressed charges against 40 netizens responsible for spreading false accusations about the actress from 2008-2011. The prosecution summarily indicted 24 of the perpetrators who are mainly employees in their 20s-30s and three of them received a fine of one million KRW, and the rest received a fine of 700,000 KRW (~$660 USD) and 500,000 KRW (~$472 USD).

credit allkpop

Guest MikanNoKimi

Wow, SHG is really good at keeping a low profile when she wants. Any updates on her latest movie?

Wow Hye Kyo in new shampoo commercial.
Its nice to know that Hye Kyo still endorse Roem although the market is in China.
I miss her, I wonder how's the progress of her movie.
I stumble upon the youtube link of tvN behind the scene APAN ceremony 2013, I don't if the link is posted already but here it is 

Hi guys! I thought someone's to post this :D anyway, soompi shared an article from TV Report who held a survey among industry insiders, PDs and other people somehow involved in drama worldand our Hyekyo's in TOP 3 with only Jun Jihyun and Ha Jiwon ahead . they overall picked 18 actors and 15 actresses. 
some of their choices are made totally popularity wise I guess.. cuz personally would never watch a drama with them as leads.. heol while great ones are either left out or falling behind in the list.. well, see yourselves if you're interested in others :DOmitting everything unrelated to our gal ^^ 
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Industry Insiders Vote for Top Actor and Actress in New Poll – Find Out Who Is #1
topactor_actress.jpg

TV Report asked producers and industry insiders to pick their top “overall actors.” For two weeks in March, producers fromSBSMBC, and KBS, along with other entertainment industry officials, participated in a survey to choose the current top actor and actress from dramas. The voters were asked to choose the “overall actor and actress” based on three criteria: acting ability, name recognition, and star quality. 

TV Report has done this survey annually, to shed light on which actors and actresses have been doing well the past few years. The leading man and woman in a drama can be crucial to a drama’s success. Broadcasters are more likely to choose a more well known actors to increase the drama’s recognition and opportunities for sponsorship and commercial investment. It is the actor and actress’ name power that will draw interest into the drama, and then their performance and the script will carry the drama into its ratings. 

Song-Hye-Gyo-feature.jpg

3. Song Hye Gye – 10 votes

Recent drama: “That Winter, the Wind Blows” (2012)

One of Korea’s top beauties is also one of Korea’s top actresses. After wrapping up her drama with Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo has several movies lined up for this year and the next. Because of her incomparable beauty, Song Hye Gyo is also a highly sought after model for, unsurprisingly, beauty brands in Korea and out. 

@rubylia woah! the article's so cutely written haha tho I'm not that good at comprehending Korean.. still found it totally cute lol 
thx for sharing! 1, 2 - kiddo Hye with her oppa and family in Daegu (her hometown)3 - in a beautiful dress bought by her Mommy, she's asking 'aren't I pretty' 4 - Hye that loves Korean 5 - graduating from kindergarten . the author's supposing the kid behind had an unrequited love (crush on Hye lol)6 - 'with Park Shinyang oppa'

Hi MitzB, welcome...... definitely not Kyo..... it has been confirmed by her manager sometime ago. :) :)

Kyo receives a love call from Director Lee Yeong Mi (pardon me if i misspelled her name) .....  and supposingly considering it ? 

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=487409

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/201404/sp2014040712564994410.htm

lc1_zps76382271.jpg~original

wow, Kyo is on the roll !