Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

woot J.Estina pics are out ! and I thought it will be in Feb... bianeh :P

as always, beautiful....... I wish she smiles   :D

thanks jolin and freshspring    :)

what can I say on TGM stills....... except that WKW is really top class director......  just a simple shot but it came out amazing...... genius director........ really hope TGM will be selected  [-O<   

agree with jolin, she represents oriental beauty   :x

thanks Beth for the article...... keke, the boy loving Kyo saying "oppa"    :\">

lisP, danit,  welcome here...... hope to see you gals more often :):)

jasan, good to know that you enjoy your hols....... and back in one piece    :D

is it really "The Crossing" has wrapped up ? I don't quite expect it..... but, it can be since long hols in China will be soon. In any case, it's good for Kyo....... she can have a short break before starting her next project....... which i'm super excited about the development...... for now, waiting for her son's identity to emerge   :-w

oh, think we can get to see her doing a fansigning event for J.Estina as a new spokeperson? nah...   :-j

Guest deaborj

I bet the man who will always wake up with KYO will always have a beautiful morning.
(he will always feel in heaven with this angel faced beauty on his side).

Beauitful Morning chinggus ~O).

(thanks hclover for the pic) :D

Guest deaborj

Just wanted to be funny this morning...Have fun reading
OY: Let's see who'll BLINK first...

version 1:
OS: Youngie, can you use a pillow instead? My arm is getting numb,i'm starting to feel like there are a lot of ants crawling in my arm. 
version 2:
OS: I know you have insomnia. Try my armpit. It is better than a sleeping pill.
OY: Let me smell....Zzzzzzzzz,I-)

OS: Youngie, i thought you're rich? Why don't you buy your own cotton candy? Why share with me?
OY: I thought you bought this for me? Go buy another one yourself.

CF Version:
OY: Laniege....don't smudge it ok?

(Thanks hclover for the pics. Hope you don't mind if i used them.)

Thanks chinggus for your lovely updates...

I will be attending a wedding this afternoon..... hope  I can attend Kyo's "Big" Day too with you guys.
(I will be hosting too..tsk.tsk.tsk..always a host, never the bride)..:((

sorry for my long post. but i hope it made u smile Kyonatics!

class="title"John Woo Discusses Upcoming Epic 'The Crossing'

Quote: Hong Kong director John Woo shared a little about his much anticipated Chinese-language feature, The Crossing, at a press conference in Taipei organized by Beijing Galloping Horse, the Chinese studio behind the feature.

Woo described the period film as "an anthem of love."

"I have always wanted to make an epic, as well as a romantic drama about China and Taiwan," Woo said.

"There are many touching stories involving [the ship] Taiping, which was brought to my attention by Wang Hui-Ling [the screenwriter of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon], during the shooting of Red Cliff (2008)," he added. "She gave me the idea of the film, and I was fascinated ever since the very first draft. This is a film that celebrates the power of love in the age of turbulence.”

source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com

--------------------------

Some random pics:

iJSu84gYakBOP.jpgi5nAdsMcjmEz0.jpgibheZSYrAovnHF.jpgiba6q2K0EG8qjz.jpgiSPQKdzIMqBeW.jpgibpgJ9G31Vryw9.jpgivUlv9OOWKAjh.jpg
iAnRTDuRObDe1.jpg

via weibo

Guest kailoveskyo

"The beauty shines" ... Song Hye-kyo, jewelry charm

201411111611ksdphks_T5_62241.png

[Dispatch = gimsuji News] Song Hye showed off the unique visuals. Appearance, through the aid of the goddess jewelry for pictorial ppomnaetda.   Jewelry brand 'J eseutina "is the 11th in 2014 spring / summer season unveiled pictorial. Song Hye Kyo is the main character of the pictorial was flawless beauty shine. Only one picture is elegant, chic, chic at the same time showed.   First drew attention to superior visuals. Song Hye Kyo is a faint light smoky makeup and nude lip color, smelled the fragrance of an elegant woman. It blew up on both sides of this natural chic bobbed hair is added.   Impressive styling accessories. Song, a black sleeveless knit gave several points jewelry. Has minimal wear earrings and bracelets. The detection of a large pearl ring has a point jugido. The highlight was a unique alluring attractive.   The Khmer movie 'throb of my life "(Director Lee Jae Yong) had appeared to confirm. 'Throb in my life' is a 17-year-old gave birth to a child at a young age with parents ahead of 17-year-old son to prepare for the world and the story of separation containing film. Kang Dong Won was cast as the counterpart. 

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=26476&category=2&subcategory=49

Guest deaborj

This is an awesome pic. (Thanks Ngoc Chieu Nguyen)
...I just noticed.... the "ring finger" which is the one that is supposed to have a ring on it is the one that doesnt have one.....hmmmmmm :-?....let me guess....maybe it has been reserved by someone in preparation for "The Proposal."
(clue: the song, the suit, ...hehehe)...forgive me it's my shipping heart at work again...Biyaneh :D

Song Hye Kyo shines brighter than jewels with her timeless beauty for accessory brand 'J.Estina'
song-hye-kyo_1389405551_af_org.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo had no problem standing out amongst the shiny bright jewels she donned for accessories brand 'J.Estina' with her timeless beauty in an additional cut from her pictorial.
In the extra photo revealed, Song Hye Kyo kept it simple in black in a classic pictorial for the brand's 2014 S/S collection. The neutral concept made the shine of her smokey eyes and jewelry the first things that catch our eyes in addition to her incomparable beauty.
You'll be able to catch more of the actress on the big screen as she is said to be making a return with new film 'My Palpitating Life' alongside Kang Dong Won!
allkpop

Dispatch is working again, but their reports are all nice towards Kyo keke, thanks for that and please keep her private alone, don't touch it, ok? thanks in advance :))

daeborj, you made my day full of laughter since early in the morning :)) . Thanks

jolie and freshspring, thanks for lovely pics of Kyo, i suppose more are coming :D

Perhaps the casting of the son in My palpitating life is more tough than the parents and it could take more times? chingus, there are a lot of goodies at the movie thread, esp thanks to mieyan for the hard work  doing all the translations. Thanks dearie.

Pic from dc, Kyo is breathtaking beautiful :x
3ppk.jpg
dc

:x
“Her Beauty Shines”…Song Hye Kyo, Jewel-Like CharmJanuary 11, 2014   •  Category: DispatchJ. EstinaPhotos • 0 Comments

[Dispatch = Reporter Kim Soo Ji] Song Hye Kyo displayed an indisputable visual. She showed off as being the original goddess in a jewelry advertisement.

On January 11th, jewelry brand ‘J. Estina’ revealed their 2014 Spring/Summer season pictorial. The pictorial’s hero, Song Hye Kyo’s flawless beauty stood out. In one photo alone, she looked elegant, chic, and sophisticated all at once.

First, her elegant visual was eye-catching. With her smoky eye makeup and nude tinted lip color, Song Hye Kyo exuded the fragrance of an elegant woman. From here, chic charm was even more so with her naturally puffed out bobbed hair.

201411111611ksdphks_T5_62241

Accessory styling was also impressive. Song Hye Kyo made a statement by wearing a black sleeveless knit top with several jewelry pieces. She wore minimalist earrings and bracelet. She also made a point with the large pearl ring on her index finger. The uniqueness of alluring charm was highlighted.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is confirmed to star alongside Kang Dong Won in the film, My Palpitating Life (Director E J-Yong).

Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Kyo' s new pic? somehow i dun think it's our Kyo.

4cf7.jpg
http://www.cstimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=129734

This is our Kyo :D
9xoc.jpg

I hope we'll get to hear about the casting's news for My palpitating life very soon  [-O<

edit: jolie, thanks, i thot so too that it couldn't be our Kyo :P

Kyo' s new pic? somehow i dun think it's our Kyo.

4cf7.jpg

http://www.cstimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=129734

This is our Kyo :D

9xoc.jpg

I hope we'll get to hear about the casting's news for My palpitating life very soon  [-O<

You are absolutely right. Her eye, nose, chin, ...... does nit even look like our princess. Esp her eys, slight droopy Face too skinny X_X