Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

class="cb b15"Who Won Top Honors At The 2013 APAN Star Awards?

Song Hye Kyo
Lee Jun Ki

There were few surprises at the 2013 APAN Star Awards presented at the Daejon Film Festival. All of the winners delivered stellar performances that were not only praised by critics but also captured the hearts of the viewing public.

Altogether, the festival honored 75 dramas and the big winners were "I Hear Your Voice," "Two Weeks" and "Gu Family Book." The top prize of the night went to Song Hye Kyo for her performance as the blind heiress Oh Young in "That Winter The Wind Blows." In her acceptance speech at the ceremony at Chungnam National University, Song Hye Kyo spoke fondly of her time on the set.

"That time was so precious to me," she said.

She also took the time to thank the visually impaired people that helped coach her on her convincing performance.

"I really appreciate those individuals who helped me prepare for the role," she said.

Lee Jun Ki won "Best Leading Actor" for his role as Jang Tae San, the man who gets a second chance at making his life matter in "Two Weeks."

Pleased with his award, he said on Twitter that he was displaying it proudly and it really does shine.

"I promise to become the best and most sincere actor," he said.

Kim So Yeon won an Excellent Actress award for her performance as the determined police detective Park Jae Kyung in "Two Weeks."

Lee Bo Young won a Best Leading Actress award for her role in "I Hear Your Voice," while her co-star Lee Jong Suk won an Excellent Actor award for his roles in both "I Hear Your Voice" and "School 2013."  The "I Hear Your Voice" co-stars also won the Best Couple award for their roles in the popular drama.

Choi Jin Hyuk received a Best Rookie Award for his role as the mountain spirit Wol Ryung in the fantasy saeguk "Gu Family Book" and so did Kim Woo Bin for his role as Park Heung Soo in "School 2013."

Two actresses shared the female rookie award. Kim Yu Ri won for her performance in "Cheomdamdung Alice" and "The Master's Sun," while Lee Yu Bi won for her work in "Gu Family Book."

The Best OST award went to "That Winter The Wind Blows."

The best writer award went to So Hyun Kung for "Two Weeks" and "My Daughter Seo Young." The best director award was given to Kim Byung Soo for the time travel drama "Nine."

Guest chloebelle

Kyo...From Red Carpet To The Victory....this video really touches my heart....how elegant she is,walking on the red carpet...so humble even after winning such a great victory =D>

^awesome Kyo..... just can't get enough of her !

Hi shkyoers, just dropping-by to reply and welcome........  :-h

hello @mikeymeeks, Kyo's birthday is this Fri the 22nd :)

hope to see you here on her special day  ;;)

gotta go...... but i'll be back !   :D :D

Gotta make this quick, but just wanted to share the latest article from our friend, Dispatch that Kim posted ^^
[Fashion Rating] "Queen of the Red Carpet"...Song Hye Kyo, Flawless Dresser

1_201311161818439i3lshj_T5_54757.jpg

[Dispatch = Reporter Song Eun Joo] There was a queen even on the red carpet. Overall, she was overflowing with grace. With modest exposure, elegance was revived. It had been quite a while since she stepped on the red carpet in Korea and unmistakably, it was the perfect dress to show off.
Actress Song Hye Kyo stood on the red carpet at the Drama Festival on November 16th. The jewelry detail on her Snow White long dress commanded the spotlight. It was reminiscent of a queen's coronation. Here, her emphasized makeup and understated hairstyle increased the completed look of the dress.
Song Hye Kyo's stylist, Kim Hyun Kyung explained: "Song Hye Kyo sshi wanted to wear a long dress. During that time while overseas at official events, she mainly wore mini dresses. Considering that it would be the first time in a long time she would be standing on the red carpet in Korea, she chose a long white dress that was clean, while also having an alluring atmosphere. "
2_201311161818432skwshj_T5_54755.jpg

▶ The clothing? : From the famous British designer, 'Jenny Packham.' Although it may sound a bit odd in Korea, Princess Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, enjoys wearing the designer's collection, which has gained popularity worldwide. This dress is from the 2013 fall/winter collection. Only one has been worn in Korea.
* Shanda's Note: This dress, which is called 'Lucy' is actually from Jenny Packham's 2014 (NOT 2013) bridal gown collection: http://www.easyweddings.com.au/blogs/easy-weddings-blog/jenny-packhams-2014-bridal-gown-collection/
▶ The dress? : A long white dress adorned with silk and lace. It was composed of sequins and beads. The long hem of the dress scattered over the red carpet. Long lace sleeves that covered to the wrist radiated feminine beauty.  The glorious atmosphere was more alive at the shoulder point.
▶ The concept? :  It was the balance of calmness and splendor. First, the silhouette was naturally emphasized. The dress flowed along the curve of the body. Exposure was limited as much as possible. Rather, the neckline was neatly revealed going with U-shaped line of the chest. Decorated with sequins and beads for jewelry, the dress was splendid. Every time she walked, the detail of the dress sparkled. It was  self-luminous.

▶ Styling? :  The dress was decorated with beads and jewelry. With this in mind, she wore only minimal earrings. All other accessories were excluded. She did not even carry a clutch. The blend of her makeup and styled hair was also nice. The makeup emphasized the contours of her face, which properly brought out her perfect features. Her gently tied back hair was the ultimate elegance.
3_2013111884739jhp4pup_T5_54780.jpg

▶ Rating : ★★★★☆  
It looks like a dress Jenny Peckham made while having Song Hye Kyo in mind. Furthermore, this dress plays well to Song Hye Kyo's strong points. Without missing a beat, the actress's insight also sparkled. The fancy detail of the dress and minimal exposure and accessories exquisitely kept the balance in moderation. Makeup that highlighted her features was perfect enough to be a textbook of red carpet beauty. Without finesse, her neatly tied hair emphasized her small face.
4_20131116181843b08qshj_T5_54756.jpg
<Photo = Reporter Song Hyo Jin>

Source: DispatchTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

-EDITED- HA HA, I just saw PutriN's post, and looks like we were both in a rush!^^ I will be back later to reply and catch up, too.

Hi hi, putriN unnie, I also hope that, He can be one of candidates ;)

@chloebelle dearie, thanks you for the amazing vid, I love it so much :) and I'm really touched too. Can't deny that She is so beautiful, feminine and sweet. :D

^ shanda unnie, There are no words to show my appreciation! Thanks a million for your translations. And this time, Dispatch did a good job :)
BTW, in the video which shows Hye Kyo to win Daesang, I wonder if
She was awarded a car  :-/ :))

1457646_452669408177691_1917068748_n.jpg
1454762_452669411511024_2042787416_n.jpg
1476552_452669438177688_960911550_n.jpg
DramaCube FB

I am also just stopping by, posting this one and will be back later. I think it's a good report , a sort of discussion why Kyo get this prestigious award cos there were strong competitors and much more higher ratings than twtwb...i can understand the judges had a hard times to decide based on how strong they all competitors were....however, at the end of the day, this award ceremony was all about the acting performance :D

http://www.entermedia.co.kr/news/news_view.html?idx=2940

Be back

ria & putrin unnie...ahhh...thanks a lot...i do really appreciate your kind words... :x :x :x.....ria....if only reading fictional books can be considered a talent, maybe its my talent,then...lol...kekeke..:))
  thanks a lot also freshspring...and don't be sorry...i guess we have all the time to talk in the future...so take your time watching the video.. ;);)  ;)
chloebelle..i got teary eyed watching the vid....as you and freshspring said she's very elegant,feminine and graceful while walking... :\"> :\"> 
------------------------gossh...i can't wait for hye kyo unnie's birthday this coming friday:)

hello everyone & thanks a lot for the updates :D

edit: strawberry ,you're so funny :))...but i do hope too that we're all present in the most special day of hye kyo unnie....her wedding day :x :x :x..hope God will permit us[-O<-..its my unforgetttable moment ever then..seeing her person, is one of my dreams..what about attending her wedding whoaa!...then, i'll consider myself as one of  the most blessed/luckiest person in that day.....  ;)

Τнäηκ чöü songhyegyonet for the transt..

4 stars how high can someone else get.. So proud of her n so thankfull to her team .. (˘⌣˘ʃƪ) ..

So it was really wedding gown.. Well wish come true .. We have been given at least "openingfirstlook" or "bridelookgonnabe".. Is just so beautifully gourgeus.. :((

Hope we all there if she said I DO or just like royalwed did.. Gone to parade :D or just said :-h from balcony..

If she wanna do that I hope she said it much more earlier coz got start saving.. ;)

•̃Šõяяy .. I'm still with kim bum or lee min ho for palipating..or dennis oh or off course kdw ..

Guest chloebelle

freshspring dearie & Jenifer dearie ... You're very much welcome...thanks so much for your updates and all seniors here for the updates...I'm still so speechless and touched ^:)^ .... Kyo's dress is actually a wedding dress...hmmmm is she giving us a 'sign' that,that day is coming closer? :-? .... If yes,I'd like to zoom out :-B who the luckiest guy is ;)

chloebelle , i do hope too, it could be a 1st sign...btw, can we zoom out it together, in case i wouldn't be able to recognize the lucky guy..you're there to help me :))
freshspring , thanks for the pics,vids &gifs...and to all kyonatics here >:D<

^ @mikeymeeks, nice to meet you and welcome to SHK thread :D

^ jennifer dearest,

The crossing updates:
1) On the 18th, I read at Takeshi's fan page that Dir. John Woo fell in the studio. I didn't really believe in that info, but I'm a little worried about it. Today, a weibo user posted that info too. However, fortunately, I have just read the latest post in Takeshi fan page and they say it's nothing serious, he is ok and the fillming still goes smoothly. Oh, how relieve :)

2) The crossing recruit extras for the scene in Song jiang District (Shanghai) on the 19th. 50 RMB/ day for a student and 100 RMB/day for a prospects actor
ibmamQJyDpbITK.png

3) Few pics of today's shooting place.
iTwgasVVdPxLk.png
66176c9bjw1eaqbknsbioj20qn0fydhe.jpg
66176c9bjw1eaqbkuszfsj20qn0fyq4c.jpg
66176c9bjw1eaqbk2vc18j20fy0qn75d.jpg
iYsaXV1oH3G6m.jpg
weibo