Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

omg!!!!!! kyoyaaa why are you so stunning?

unni really look so young in that pic without makeup, that i think she looks younger than me.. and i'm almost 17 hehe

as expected from dispatch:

http://news.nate.com/view/20131011n11423

and netizens are saying

comprehensively, so pretty (553, -16)

this is the majesty of natural beauty, she's 33 but the face of natural beauty song hye kyo looks so fresh, really excessively pretty (400, -36)

even prettier without makeup, so innocent..(358, -16)

keke, Dispatch and TV report are really friendly with Kyo eh? 4ey.gif

Shanda, congrats with your 100 posts dear and i have 7000 posts b-(  ...aigoo, i am talking too much comparing to you sis..like a walkie talkie haha.

thanks freshspring all pics and gifs dear :x

76mr.jpg

Baidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks so much for the awesome updates :x BTS pictures :xAlways gorgeous and elegant . She looks so happy and healthy :xHer smile :x
viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

Utkim sajangnim: Lol... :)) :)) I've been calling you and putrin that for quite some time its already like a habit that is hard to change.. ;)) Sorry, cant do.. [-( :> :D

Woaaaahhhh..Look at those killer shoes..I already copied her fave nude color shoes (which cause me to bid farewell at my middle left toe nail) but this shoes of her take the cake...lol..It surely is worth calling killer shoes..One wrong move and your face will meet the floor.. ;)) Wonder up to how many inches she can wear?? :-?

Guest chloebelle

utkim said: keke, Dispatch and TV report are really friendly with Kyo eh? 4ey.gif

Shanda, congrats with your 100 posts dear and i have 7000 posts b-(  ...aigoo, i am talking too much comparing to you sis..like a walkie talkie haha.

thanks freshspring all pics and gifs dear :x

76mr.jpg

Baidu