Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

>thanks for the info hclover..hope you enjoy ur time in dreamland.

>hope there will be an English version of the book Song Hye Kyo's time( there's Korean and Chinese translation already so there's hope for an English translation  [-O<

>i'm happy that my expectations came true, thanks jolie for the gifs from Full House and of course the lovely pics from AIMH c/o necie2008.  :\">

> it's about more than hour left before the start of the red carpet...(that is if my world time is correct) hehhe...yes I really hope to see her in a long gown as it has been a while that she has been in one........but if my instincts serve me right, she will be wearing a short cocktail dress (a black or a white one). hmmmm.. hope to see some before and after shots like the one that happened during the Chinese film festival where she was photographed entering a salon wearing shorts and polo shirt only to emerge beautiful and elegant boarding a rolls Royce.   hope ms park will tweet some photos of the event apart from the red carpet event.

> I will already thank u in advance chinggus for your updates later. ^:)^

> utkim unnie your autumn photo are very beautiful :D hope to experience it one day and imagine myself as Kyo in AIMH. hehehe  8->

A little info about Bazaar charity gala tonight
The invitations are sent up to 10 months before the charity night,because celebrities have busy schedules and there are often some cancellations and changes involve.
The attendance of celebrities will affect the outcome of the charity event. Shu Qi will attend Bazaar charity gala for the first time. Another VIP guest that is attending tonight is none other than Song Hye Kyo who grace the anniversary issue this year. She is currently in China to film The Crossing.
The order of arrivals, red carpet and seating arrangements are not to be taken lightly.The seating arrangements must be done in a way so that guests will be comfortable and at ease in mingling with each other.This kind of "arranging/changing of seating arrangement" will be done till an hour before the starting of the gala,Every year, the venue and types of seating arrangement will be different,but more often than not they will consider the stars' requests. The celebrities that are from the same company will most likely be seated together,because they are familiar with each other,there will be no "dry" moments.They will take note whether there are any disputes between celebrities invited,this is an important factor when inviting a guest.
The success of the charity night places greatly on the auction items, they need to be of luxury goods.  Medias, celebrities and socialites are also important for this night to be a success.
Its is expected that some celebrities,just like the past years, will do bidding for the auction items.They can vary from paintings, bags and clothing from high end brand, jewelries,wines etc.
source:baidu
http://zone.tudou.com/BAZAARCharityNight

we can see the auction items tonight at the bottom of the link that hclover96 posted.

thanks freshspring :D

daeborj, heh, glad you like.

link to watch the event live, still can't see Kyo. I suppose to work, but watch this in stead of working :))
http://ent.letv.com/zt/2013bazaar/index.shtml

edit: i see our dear Kyo, she is so pretty. Could see ms trans was with Kyo.
osy.png

She's HERE!! yay!! so pretty and she is the last one to walk the blue carpet.
The Host said that the medias are in a frenzy and can't wait to get pictures of her.
Hye Kyo says she is very happy to be invited to such a meaningful event. She also thank  Bazaar for inviting her to be the the model for the anniversary issue and hope that tonight she can help to raise money in every way that she can.