Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^ keke, i still remember KDW said this, don't know if he talks about other actress this way too? :P

thanks AnJiLaah for the insightful post, so it was about BIFF. I can understand why  Ms Park was angry...media, they can be quite distracting. Regarding Kyo, i remember she said she didn't care about what media said about her any more..  They did calculate this issue as a part of it and gave it a s*** :)) . It's good then.

Guest corrie

@ AnJilaah, is this the news about BIFF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JukhUQihEWM, I don't understand a thing, hope somebody could translate...

Thanks @freshspring for all the lovely fanarts and gifs.  Thanks everyone for the updates :)

Korean fans encountered Kyo at a department store today.  Said she is very beautiful and her face is really small :D

A little update on The Crossing:  filming location is in Shanghai now.  Don't know when SHK will join the group again, but I'm presuming they are busy shooting ZZY scenes now because she joined the group late.  She was busy with promotions for The Grandmaster and My Lucky Star.

Source:  Baidu

Hope this things not effecting the decisions that they gonna make.. If they gonna be good in acting 2gether in 1 film so hope they take it.. Is really good story.. Pity if they skip this chance only for this..

From kdw interview seems that he like a "model" type things n shk is not that type she more simple, casual n chics in fashion daily n in formal occasions so I think it just a "media" things.. Haahhh ..

Even I like them 2 be 2gether but is ok if they don't..

But so pity if they don't collaborate in movie or drama series coz of this matters

Guest deaborj

i'm a fan of bot hye kyo and kdw, however I don't know how Korean media or peeps can speculate/gossip that kdw and shk are dating when they just happen to be sitting together and watching a movie -- as I look at the photo, they're just clapping there hands (not holding hands hehehe).. they' were not caught sharing popcorn nor caught whispering to each other.... and the funny thing is the photo shows they are sitting with Ms Park..tsk.tsk tsk...I don't understand why they can put malice to a very whole some photo....(now I wonder why Shin Hag Yoon is not being rumored as gay when there's a photo of him clapping beside a man at the same movie premier?)..hmmmm,it's really unfair.

...and though I have a favorite namja for Kyo ,.... if let's say both KDW and SHK are really dating in real life, So what? i don't see anything scandalous or wrong about it. KDW fits the criteria for a perfect guy/man for Kyo..and vice versa...So any objections your Honor?..For those who would like to oppose...talk to my lawyer ok? (as if I have) hehehehe :))

How lucky those fans are for being able to see Hye Gyo at a department store (hope it's really her hehehe)...Hope to see her too one day.(i'll add this to my bucket list).

^yes, i hope so too it's Kyo at the department store..... like kim mentioned "she don't care anymore", guess, Kyo meant it........ the way medias sensationalised the issue,  it doesn't stop her from doing one of her fave things ie. shopping ! :D

kim, got to check his threads huh  :P

daeborj, certainly we have no objection.......... but the impact on Kyo already seen from this recent issue, and it's not good.

be strong Kyo !

shk131005_zpsd2fac5d5.png

dc

thanks freshspring for the pics, gifs; corrie for the link; Anjilaah for the gist; hclover for the updates and everyone for the inputs,  sharings    :)

It shocks me that the media often go to such extent to malign Song Hye Kyo. This is the price to pay when she is beautiful, desirable, famous, and kindhearted. With instances like this, I do not blame her for choosing to keep her private life out of the limelight. Some people just need to learn the word R E S P E C T.

Kang Dong Won – Song Hye Kyo, Theater Capture … ‘The Ultimate Visual Couple’ October 5, 2013   •  Category: News & Updates

sed0120131004142238

Actors Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo were captured watching a movie together.

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo attended the VIP premiere of the movie, Hwayi: on October 2nd in Seoul at Megabox Coex.

The two stars, who are presently in the same agency, were seen sitting next to each other in the theater watching the movie.

On this day, Kang Dong Won showed a plain and simple style by wearing a comfortable gray colored knit top with horn-rimmed glasses and hat; while,Song Hye Kyo, of course, displayed a natural fashion with her khaki shirt and bobbed hair. However, like a scene from a movie, their appearance attracted the attention of everyone.

Netizens who saw the photo of Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo watching the movie together made such comments as, “Kang Dong Won is so cool, Song Hye Kyo’s beauty truly makes you speechless,” “It really feels like a movie with them. It would be too scary to sit next to them,” and “Did they eat a preservative or something? They don’t age and are cool and pretty; I am envious.”

Source: Hankooki
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

class="articletitle"Song Hye Kyo Is An Angel

The actress is known for her charity work.

October 4, 2013 11:28 AM EDT

Song Hye Kyo

107718-song-hye-kyo.jpg Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo has been described as having the face of an angel. But recently the kind-hearted actress also became an official Cinema Angel by supporting the charity Culture Donations Cinema Angels.

The star of "That Winter The Wind Blows" bought 1,000 tickets to the Busan International Film Festival and donated them to needy children.

Like Us on Facebook :

"I hope this provides a positive experience for the children," said Song, who is currently shooting the film "The Crossing" in China. "I hope more children can take part in the film festival and learn more about movies."

Song is only one of many actors who support the organization, which was founded in 2007 by director Lee Hyeon Seung.
To read this article, visit kdramastars.com.

Guest chloebelle

freshspring said: ^ chloebelle =)) now I can't take my mind out of KDW. Hic, I feel he is reliable after watching him in Camellia. I tried to avoid imagining but I can't depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862499. This is my desease too, everytime I hear of KDW & Hye Kyo....  :((

BTW, finally I decided to make a gif. This is the kiss I consider it the most beautiful kiss and sweetest scene because when I see in KDW's eyes, I can see his hurt, my heart hurts too. But he seems to be satisfied with the kiss, he is happy.

In case of complains, I make this gif for the age of 12+ :)

ikNBqOdDhr9Gq.gif

Guest chloebelle

Aigoooo ..... Actors vs Media is a love - hate relationship,media can make them famous ,also make them down..... In my humble opinion,to be honest,when actor and actress sitting next to each other in the cinema... The 1st impression is they are dating... 2nd impression,they are just best chingus....most,going with first impression....Media can assume anything but 1 thing should never be forgotten,Never make such statement before conforming with the actor and actress first.... Anyway what's wrong if they are really dating,they are both adult and single and their privacy should be respected .... If they are not dating,so be it.... Move on and that means Daniel honey still gets tons of chance ;):D hahaha byaneh,sometimes I'm not serious type of person lolll...Ajja Ajja fighting Kyo! Your life under microscope is looonng gone ... Enjoy your life to the fullest and the media can kiss your ( @$$ ) :-@ >:P

@EternalAnny :Haha no one is going to be mad at you dear...certainly not at this thread..ur very much welcome to share ur views with us just like we do..welcome to the thread btw :)

Thanks all for the wonderful updates dearies :x

Btw there's something i want to rant about...i hope all you dearies will forgive me for marring the good mood in this thread by bringing up this topic,but i feel like i want to rant abt wats in my mind,..here goes.

the rumour mill recently came out in netizen buzz and here's the 1st one.

"1. Top actress A is earning some criticism for her active dating life. For the past few years, A has been involved in quite a few dating scandals but none that were brought to public light. Earlier this year, industry reps actually found out the identities of the men she's dated, causing her image to downgrade to an 'easy woman'. Even among other fellow actors, A's active dating life is on the chopping block. One rep said, "There's no end to A's tastes. From stars to even 'normal' celebrities, she's dated them all." B also shocked the people around him by revealing, "She dated me for three years but it seems she dated others during that time as well."

^^ and guess who the netizens are speculating to be Top actress A? yes its our girl kyo X( ~X(  and even more shocking is that one person is very assuredly saying that she dated both Kang dong won and won bin!!!

My god...why are people like this? just because a 30 year old women dated 2 guys in her entire lifetime,doesnt mean shes one playgirl or something..i mean how narrow minded people have to be to suggest that? and also how can they falsly accuse her of dating KDW and WB wen she has publicly confessed to dating only LBH and HB...is being honest a crime? i bet there are lot of people who date more than 2 people secretly,but they are having clean images according to netz,but date 2 actors publicly,immediately she becomes a playgirl is it? Gahh im getting too old for this crap but it still annoys me to see people finding fault in Kyo by always bringing up her having dated her costars.this is the reward she gets for being open and honest with the public? but anyways this is why i admire SHG for being the way she is.it doesnt matter what these people think,shel never hesitate to be herself,"I am what I am,to hell with what people judge" -tats the motto of our kyo.and please you be like tat dearie.just dont bother about these shallow minded people.they are just jealous of yo being almost perfect,so they want to tell something to tarnish ur image.

Hah,okay once again sorry about tat rant dearies,but i feel good now that i have let it all out..happy weekend chingus :D 

Guest chloebelle

ria19 .... You mean this one rite http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2013/10/rumor-mill-entertainment-radar.html#comment-form (Credit to Kangsong @ Shanda's website) ..... They can say anything but WHATEVER :-@ 8-| (:|