Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^^ Wow now tats the story!!! i just realised the story is soo similar to the hindi movie Paa,in which the main character who is a teenager has progeria.it is played by Indian superstar actor Amitabh bachchan...the man is 60 years old himself and he plays the son of the main characters..ironically the actor who plays the role of his father in the movie is his real life son.

here is the link to the movie 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paa_(film)

33vv.jpg

the Person in blue shirt is the teenager with progeria played by mr.bachchan and the guy in white who happens to be his real life son plays his onscreen young father.

i really hope our girl takes part in this project,..the story is soo heartwearming and i also hope that her character has equal weightage in the movie. 

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=921609&year=2013

g371.jpg

via naver

^ Ria dearie, it's such a touched story. Thanks you so much. No doubt to think that this role of Hye Kyo will be very difficult. Now I'm curious who will play the son.
I really like this big challenge of hers, extremely look forward to this movie up-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793779

Kim unnie must be very busy, I think she will be happy to read this great news.

A bit update of The crossing: the ship at night. They filmed at Huairou District, Beijing.
933c1aefjw1e95q1tq3ssj20vk0nowm8.jpg
The support cast standing on the ship.
70071e06jw1e95p6eugkdj20hs0dbtbd.jpg
@as labeled

Thanks to everyone for the movie news...I am so happy aamw.gif

Our Kyo is on the roll and a human movie at that  ...  though it isn't confirmed yet, but i am impressed of the projects Kyo choose , and you know how much i love human movie. Hope for the best to come! heard the filming will start soon early next year when the casting is done. just watch a lil clip of this illness....so sad bf4.gif

aww Jasan, thanks for kinds words dear , i'm blushing.

mieyan
, lee soon jae is a great candidate uo5d.gif  . As for the father's role, i am OK with anyone, i will take whomever we get, i am not greedy keke

news about Kyo's participation of the Cinema angel 's funding PIFF  :D
51vx.jpg
fsfe.jpg
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=001&aid=0006511607

^^ My dear Freshspring,Trust me i love love this pic sooo much!! im saving it..you are talented and very creative sweetie and its very beautiful...haha i like the concept infact,takeshi is trying to woo our beautiful girl and chasing her on a bicycle..good luck with that Mr.takeshi :))

This is one of the articles about her Bazaar magazine spread..but im posting it hear coz i like the poetic description of it and the netizens comment..they are very true.. :D

Song Hye Kyo is an Autumn Sweetheart for “Harper’s Bazaar”

asteriskrolled September 24, 2013

6ne1.png

Korea’s film and drama industry figure Song Hye Kyo graces the cover of “Harper’s Bazaar” this October.

If there is one actress to be associated with leaves turning color and the crisp air of fall romance, Song Hye Kyo is the perfect sweetheart. The star of the classic “Autumn in My Heart“ was the natural choice for October’s cover model for the Korean edition of “Harper’s Bazaar.”

A staff also posted several pictures on her Twitter showing behind-the-scenes at the photoshoot of the actress. She is seen just as lovely unedited as she is on print.

Netizens responded in awe:
“Even without the edits it looks like a fashion spread,” “You don’t need photo editing for Song Hye Kyo,” “I wish I can live as her for just one day,” “It’s unbelievable it’s unedited!” and “If she looks that way unedited then she must be daebak in person.”
Check out the photos below!

source:Soompi news

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye-kyo donates to the Busan International Film Festival

Source | 2013/10/01 | 

photo354620.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo is the 7th person to step up as a member of the Culture Donations Cinema Angels.

She bought 1,000 tickets to the Busan International Film Festival for the needy children in the Busan area.

Although she's busy with a movie in China, she passed on her care with Burberry Korea and Harper's Bazaar.

She said, "I hope this becomes a good experience for the minority group children and discover new sides of movies and participate in the film festival".

The executive office of this festival said, "The actors and actresses thought hard about how they could get the minority group to participate in the development of Korean movies. They are returning the love they have received until now".

Cinema Angels was founded in 2007 by Lee Hyeon-seung, a movie director and actors and actresses like the late Jang Jin-yeongPark Hae-ilSong Kang-hoHwang Jeong-minAhn Seong-giYoo Ji-tae,Ryoo Seung-beomKang Hye-jeongKong Hyo-jinBae DoonaSoo-aeSin Min-ahLee Na-young,Kim Joo-hyeokSin Ha-gyoonJeong Jae-hyeongHa Jeong-wooKim Kang-woo and recently Jeon Do-yeonLee Byeong-HeonIm Soo-jeong and Cha Seung-won participate in it.

Source : enews24.interest.me/n... ( English )

Song Hye-gyo becomes 7th cinema angel…Donates 1000 BIFF tickets

by pyn9167

az71.jpg

Actress Song Hye-gyo will be the 7th cinema angel in order to help poor people.

Song Hye-gyo made money by having photo shoots hosted by fashion magazine Harpers Bazaar and Burberry Korea. With the money, she bought 1000 BIFF (Busan International Film Festival) tickets to make poor Busan students watch movies.

Song Hye-gyo commented “I wish Busan students would have wonderful time in BIFF and hope they can find their new identities by watching movies. They can participate in the festival too.”

mgm6.jpg

BIFF said “While the movie industry is rapidly developing, actors are thinking how to make poor people participate in it. Like Song Hye-gyo , all the donating actors are truly admirable for trying to help people out.”

Meanwhile cinema angel started in 2007 and many famous actors such as Park Hae-il, Song Gang-ho, Hwang Jeong-min, Ahn Sung-gi, Bae Doo-na, Shin Min-ah, Ha Jung-woo, Lee Byeong-hun, Soo-aae, Lee Na-young etc took part in it.

kofan.com

AsianWiki
Actress Song Hye-Ko is currently "positively considering" the script for movie MY PALPITATING LIFE directed by E J-Yong. 
Pit-a-pat_My_Life-a000.jpgBVerp18CcAAE6Zh.jpg:large

Movie MY PALPITATING LIFE is based on 2011 best-selling novel "Doogeundoogeun Nae Insaeng" by Kim Ae-Ran. Storyline for MY PALPITATING LIFE revolves around a young man with Progeria syndrome, a rare genetic defect that causes him to look much older than his age. The man's parents had him when they were 17-years-old and the setting of the story takes place when he is 17-years-old, but looks like an elderly man without much time left to live. His parents' mentality also seems to be the same as when they were 17-years-old. If Song Hye-Ko accepts the role, she would play the mother. 

Filming for MY PALPITATING LIFE begins early next year.

http://asianwiki.com/My_Palpitating_Life

Thank you jjsweeter and StaRiX for the articles :x

Song Hye Kyo is considering a new movie “My Palpitating Life”

6iyk.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo might collaborate with PD Lee Jae Yong on a new film.

According to the production team, “Song Hye Kyo is considering to appear in the movie and still reviewing the contract details”.

The emotion-filled story will be directed by PD Lee Jae Yong whose past projects include Dasepo Girls, Untold Scandal and an unconventional short film, Actresses.

This is Song Hye Kyo’s comeback film in South Korea after 2 years. Her last film was 2011 “A Reason To Live”. Since then, she’s been busy doing overseas film. She appeared in Wong Kar Wai’s “The Grandmaster” and currently filming another movie “The Crossing” by director John Woo.

My Palpitating Life is the first full-length novel by the critically and popularly acclaimed author, Kim Ae-ran. It is the story of the young parents and a child who suffers a disease called ‘progeria’. It will be produced by the same team whose works include Voice of a Murderer, Happiness and Jeon Woo Chi.

My Palpitating Life aims to release on the second half of 2014

dramabucks.com

Guest graaccee02

jasan said:

more info about the book:

A Short Life, Long Lived

My Palpitating Life
Kim Ae-ran

46.jpg

My Palpitating Life is the first full-length novel by the critically and popularly acclaimed Kim Ae-ran. According to the author’s prologue, it is “the story of the youngest parents and oldest child in the world.” The protagonist has just turned 16-years-old, born to parents who had him in high school. He suffers from the rapid aging affliction progeria. So the stage is set for the story of the impossibly old child with impossibly young parents, told from the perspective of a 16-year-old with the face of an octogenarian whose parents are still in their early 30s.
The narrative of My Palpitating Life is split into two parts. One deals with events of the protagonist’s last year of life in the present, when the novel is set, while the other concerns the protagonist’s imaginings of his parents’ past, putting together his own versions of how they met and why they had him. In the former part, which makes up the bulk of the novel, the protagonist appears on a fundraising television program in hopes of raising money for his medical care when he becomes pen pals with a teenager watching the show. Exchanging letters with her becomes the highlight of his days. It turns out however that she never really existed, whereupon the protagonist dies of shock and grief.
The latter part of the narrative may be seen as a reiteration of the family romances featured so memorably in the author’s previous works, the short story collections Run, Pop, Run! (2005) and Mouthwatering (2007), that raise the question of where the self comes from. Even without referring back to Freud’s “Family Romance,” it is plain that all children wonder why they were born and desire to find meaning in their selves while they try to solve this mystery. All of us have been there. What meaning can the protagonist attach to his life, however, when he is destined to leave this world so soon? While the question might be the same, the protagonist undoubtedly has the tougher riddle to solve. To himself he asks, “Why do people have children?” To which he answers, “To relive the life they do not remember.” And “To see again the self that one never saw. To once more become a child by being a parent. Was that not the reason why people had children? What could my parents have seen in the baby who started aging when he was two years old…another question soon arose to bother me. ‘What purpose did God have for me?’ Unfortunately I have no answer for that yet.” Faced with this enigma, the 16-year-old protagonist suffering from an incurable disease is touchingly mature. Rather than question the meaning of his existence, he asks what he means to his parents, and to other people. His considerate nature prompts him to try to please his parents to the very end, and to leave them with a final gift. What are gifts for, if not to give joy to the recipient? In this sense the protagonist was a gift to his parents and the world. The gift he left, or rather, the gift he was, will be remembered long after he is gone

credit:

http://www.list.or.kr/articles/article_view.htm?Div1=5&Idx=724

i like..really ooks like a hertwarming story..

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

graaccee02 said:
jasan said:

more info about the book:

A Short Life, Long Lived

My Palpitating Life
Kim Ae-ran

46.jpg

My Palpitating Life is the first full-length novel by the critically and popularly acclaimed Kim Ae-ran. According to the author’s prologue, it is “the story of the youngest parents and oldest child in the world.” The protagonist has just turned 16-years-old, born to parents who had him in high school. He suffers from the rapid aging affliction progeria. So the stage is set for the story of the impossibly old child with impossibly young parents, told from the perspective of a 16-year-old with the face of an octogenarian whose parents are still in their early 30s.
The narrative of My Palpitating Life is split into two parts. One deals with events of the protagonist’s last year of life in the present, when the novel is set, while the other concerns the protagonist’s imaginings of his parents’ past, putting together his own versions of how they met and why they had him. In the former part, which makes up the bulk of the novel, the protagonist appears on a fundraising television program in hopes of raising money for his medical care when he becomes pen pals with a teenager watching the show. Exchanging letters with her becomes the highlight of his days. It turns out however that she never really existed, whereupon the protagonist dies of shock and grief.
The latter part of the narrative may be seen as a reiteration of the family romances featured so memorably in the author’s previous works, the short story collections Run, Pop, Run! (2005) and Mouthwatering (2007), that raise the question of where the self comes from. Even without referring back to Freud’s “Family Romance,” it is plain that all children wonder why they were born and desire to find meaning in their selves while they try to solve this mystery. All of us have been there. What meaning can the protagonist attach to his life, however, when he is destined to leave this world so soon? While the question might be the same, the protagonist undoubtedly has the tougher riddle to solve. To himself he asks, “Why do people have children?” To which he answers, “To relive the life they do not remember.” And “To see again the self that one never saw. To once more become a child by being a parent. Was that not the reason why people had children? What could my parents have seen in the baby who started aging when he was two years old…another question soon arose to bother me. ‘What purpose did God have for me?’ Unfortunately I have no answer for that yet.” Faced with this enigma, the 16-year-old protagonist suffering from an incurable disease is touchingly mature. Rather than question the meaning of his existence, he asks what he means to his parents, and to other people. His considerate nature prompts him to try to please his parents to the very end, and to leave them with a final gift. What are gifts for, if not to give joy to the recipient? In this sense the protagonist was a gift to his parents and the world. The gift he left, or rather, the gift he was, will be remembered long after he is gone

credit:

http://www.list.or.kr/articles/article_view.htm?Div1=5&Idx=724

i like..really ooks like a hertwarming story..

Hi Jhay Neh Vieh, welcome...... oh yes, you reminded me of the movie...... it's good.

thanks everyone for bringing lovely news on Kyo's angel work and new project.

reading the sypnosis......... it looks like the child will be the main cast...... i hope Kyo's role will be just as significant........ on second thought, if not, why her casting came out first huh....... since the the filming starts early next year, the casting news for father and son should be out soon...... i'm so excited !

from the article that ria posted on hindi movie version, the poster, like meiyan mentioned, it looks like LSJ fits the role of her son........ hope Kyo won't have to piggy back him  :P :P

another interesting part is "His parents' mentality also seems to be the same as when they were 17-years-old".......... may be the director will add lil humor to the plot....... Kyo certainly can act childish..... oh i noticed, the production team is from Jeon Woo Chi , Voice of Murderer...... isn't both starred KDW, such a small entertainment world :D :D  how about casting KDW as the father then ;;) ;;)

freshspring, thanks dearie for diligently update us on "The Crossing"...... wonder when can the filming be done........ since she is still in Korea, could it be she has finished filming her part :-/ :-/

Song Hye-kyo helps underprivileged kids attend film festival

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

Actress Song Hye-kyo of the SBS drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows,” has donated money from her previous photo shoot to help children from low-income families in Busan and nearby cities watch movies during the Busan International Film Festival.

She bought 1,000 tickets to the festival with the fund she had received from working in a photo shoot. The tickets will be delivered to festival organizers who will put them to good use. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

“I hope teenagers in the Busan area can have good experiences through the Busan International Film Festival,” said Song. “Through the city, full of zeal and excitement due to the event, I hope they can discover some new charm from the movies.”

The organizers of the festival showed their appreciation for the actress’s gesture.

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Thanks Ria dearie, you are so kind :) Thanks all for updating awsome articles.

^ putriN unnie, I just try to find out everything about "The crossing" ( TC ), so I dun't know when they finish filming too. I dont think she is done all her part. Now is just Octorber, there is still plenty of time to film TC. They have just filmed on ship. Considering a great new project like that one is impossible to miss :D But I hope the script of Palpitating Life will focus on the mother character after the son, so that she can express her acting skill.

Hi hi, I have just refreshed this page and see your update, thanks unnie :x :x

A gif: My girl in the rain of blossom angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862489
ibx6fgjQn9HigT.gif

Guest lionel1430292475

putriN said:

Hi Jhay Neh Vieh, welcome...... oh yes, you reminded me of the movie...... it's good.

thanks everyone for bringing lovely news on Kyo's angel work and new project.

reading the sypnosis......... it looks like the child will be the main cast...... i hope Kyo's role will be just as significant........ on second thought, if not, why her casting came out first huh....... since the the filming starts early next year, the casting news for father and son should be out soon...... i'm so excited !

from the article that ria posted on hindi movie version, the poster, like meiyan mentioned, it looks like LSJ fits the role of her son........ hope Kyo won't have to piggy back him  :P :P

another interesting part is "His parents' mentality also seems to be the same as when they were 17-years-old".......... may be the director will add lil humor to the plot....... Kyo certainly can act childish..... oh i noticed, the production team is from Jeon Woo Chi , Voice of Murderer...... isn't both starred KDW, such a small entertainment world :D :D  how about casting KDW as the father then

Guest chloebelle

Awesome!!! GUMAPTA Jasan for bringing super great news also for all seniors here for updates ^:)^ ..... I hope kyo will accept the role,she loves challenge and this one is perrrrfect! Although I miss her in romcom but this drama will be great if kyo in it :-bd .... I have friend who just lost their 3 months baby coz of this genetic desease...this is just so sad.....btw this movie will be another cry jerk I'm sure,gotta get ready with tons of towel ....lol With the succes of TWTWB ,it inspires other actors to make parody,I found this one so hilarious :))