Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Wow, @freshspring, you are on a roll with all of these awesome photos! Thank you so much for your time and effort :D
Kyo looks absolutely stunning in Harper's Bazaar China! @khxy, have you received your copy yet? Also, is this the interview the same or different from the Korean edition? I tried to get a copy of Bazaar China, but the bookstore in Korea said they don't sell it :( Looking forward to your translation and more pics!

Thanks to khxy and freshspring for the pics and trans...you guys work hard :D . It's so good to see few pics of Kyo in The Crossing.

Kyo in the Bazaar China looks stunning :x ....Kyo looks a bit too skinny though, i remember when she was filming HJN, she was this skinny too :(  . Perhaps a lot of works?  It's almost October and it won't take long before it's december. aja aja fighting, Kyo!

Off topic, how i wish i can get The Fox melody out of my head "what's the fox say? Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringe ding" , thanks to my lil boy for introducing me to this one, i am going to be nuts soon ~X(  :))

Have a nice weekend, chingus :D

Thanks @Freshspring for your updates.
@songhyegyonet, according to the shipment details my magazine is at Shanghai warehouse now.I can't wait to get a hold of it.I doubt the interview will be the same,i got a feeling that the Chinese edition will be more lengthy than Korea's one. I hope Baidu members will post the interview in near future so i will be able to translate before i get my copy which i will only get around next week or so. :-S

Freshspring: WOOOOT,Thanks for those Kyogeous pics dearie!!! :x SHG looks like million bucks in all the pics :D but yeah,i do wish she puts on a lil bit weight thou:(

khxy: thanks a lot for the updates :D

kim: thanks for the pic,btw who is Mr.Sidus in the pic? :)

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen: those are beautiful fan arts..thanks a lot.welcome to Kyo's thread :-h

Btw here's a biggie version of the BAZAAR KOREA pic 

1hy8.jpg

sina.com

Guest chloebelle

Wowwww khxy freshspring ....Kamsahamnida for the wonderful breathtaking pics of kyo....agree with you all,kyo looks skinnier...maybe too much projects between filming,as much as I want to see her more ,but her health is more important ... Ajja Ajja fighting Kyo! Soon as you wrap up with the crossing,you can do some nice holiday in NYC or Paris ,YOU DESERVE IT!!! ..... Btw khxy ...where do you get the bazaar china edition?can you give me the link too? Wanna get it also :) Kamsahamnida ....

Hi @chloebelle, the link that i bought the magazine from unfortunately doesn't cater to worldwide shipping.The site basically only ship items from China to Singapore. I would be more than happy to provide the links so do pm me if any of you are living in Singapore and interested in buying the magazine. 
Those of you who are living in Asia, you may want to try your luck by getting it from the bookstore that sells varieties of foreign magazines. 

Thanks @freshspring and @khxy for the beautiful pics and translations :).  Kyo looks beautiful as usual, but I'm a little concerned about how thin she's becoming.  I hope filming is not too tiring and she has time to rest :(

Welcome @Ngoc_Chieu_Nguyen to the SHK thread and thanks for the lovely edits :)

Here is one more pic and clearer versions of the other pics:

002564c0c13c13a883bb43.jpg
002564c0c13c13a883bb44.jpg
002564c0c13c13a883bb45.jpg
002564c0c13c13a883bb46.jpg
002564c0c13c13a8839c23.jpg
002564c0c13c13a883bb47.jpg
cr as labelled

002564c0c13c13a883bb46.jpg

*INNOCENCE+SEXINESS=HYE KYO

*who can tell that she is 33 years old?,,,she looked like a debutante here. She looked like as if she is of the same age group of IU and Suzy's.  :x

*I really dunno why she still remains single at this time. how can Korean guys let her be.tsk.tsk.tsk

(VOICE OVER LIKE THE ONE WE HERE INSIDE MALLS)..ding,dong,ding (ahem.ahem)

Paging ALL SINGLE MEN,(preferably Koreans), (preferably between 30-35 years old), with STABLE JOB (preferably earning millions or billions), who has sincere love for dogs and cats alike, who has a kind heart (likes to do charities),MUST have served in the Korean Army/Marines/Airforce and Navy already (can't bear to wait for another 2 years), must be FAITHFUL and LOYAL, and most of all MUST be GOOD LOOKING and with good sense of humor....if you think you have this qualities.Please contact Ms Park or Mr Sidus to set a date with Song Hye Kyo.. hehehe.  :D

Guys don't get intimidated ok?

Just saw Daniel Henney and boy he looks so yummy.... :\">

aab4954d30d23892348114ce3bf33deb.gif

WOW WOW WOWWWWWEEEE

awesome ! thank you thank you kyorori, kyonatics, songster, shkyoers for sharing.......... regardless of the names...... we are here, together united in one........... showing and showering love for our dear girl  :x

what a great difference from Bazaar Korea......... from a mature lady to a sweet innocence doll...... great transformation....... that's our  Queen of Chameleon :D

yah, she's skinny in Bazaar China........ it saddened me    :(

Kyo, get back to your FH weight pls !

not a pressure, just saying...... can't wait to know her next project........ i'll bet it's a movie !  ;;)

daeborj, you are too funny :))

just an advice to the eligible bachelors...... for the applications, pls contact mr sidus instead, heard that he's more lenient B-)

daniel hanney ?  :-bd

putriN: i agree,Kyo was perfect in Full house...i wish she would get back to FH weight :(

Deaborj: You never fail me to crack me up with ur funny posts :)) We all certainly need a positive and delightful person like you among us..bless you :D

and im with you guys...Daniel henney would be awesome... hes a paragon of perfection just like our kyo ;) iv always wanted to see the two of them in a cf together...im sure my screen would burst from the sheer beauty of it  8->

Ji Eun fanart from baidu...its sooo cute :x

zv4w.jpgkhmb.jpg

61e7f4aajw1e8v6qejql7j20qe0x110k.jpg
Some write up regarding Bazaar China (more or less the same as the previous report that i posted)
For 17 years, she has acted as characters/roles that left  deep impressions on viewers.This year Bazaar China chose Song Hye kyo, Asian's sweetheart,to grace the cover of its anniversary magazine.She has grown along with a generation but it seems that nobody could replace her spot as no 1 beauty.
From the most memorable "Autumn in my heart" ,"Full House" to this year "That Winter The Wind Blows". Song Hye Kyo is undoubtedly queen of Hallyu. The different roles that she undertook are greatly admired and loved in Asia. Whenever her makeup-less photos are being circulated online, many has the same thoughts " She is really a natural beauty"
She is what world renown Director regards as the best representative of "Oriental".Polls have chosen her as man's best lover,the best wife, the most admired in woman's eyes, the best candidate for daughter in law and the most loved Korean actress in Asia.
Returning to the screen after a few years, her drama "That Winter The Wind Blows" has beaten the other dramas in its time slot and garnered the highest rating. It has been a talk about drama for nearly half a year in Asia.
This most talk about actress in Asia today, possesses talents and looks,unrivaled talent to be exact. She has high expectation towards herself,so much so that during "The Grandmaster" break time she refused to sit down and rest to avoid wrinkling her cheongsam. She tends to avoid the spotlight when she is not filming. 
Song Hye Kyo says " i don't think i am that beautiful, perhaps because of this people particularly favour me ." When a beautiful woman disagrees of being beautiful herself, it is the most touching moment. It only provokes millions of viewers longing and questions about her.

source:baidu and lefoa.com

i9j6.jpg

This is more than just a COVER TEAM...I think it's Kyo's 2nd FAMILY. :x

> Utkim said she saw, Meien, Mr Sidus and Ms Trans,,,,I was thinking how can she miss Ms Park?...now I know why....can you find Ms Park?  does ms park think she's that tall to stand at the back when there's so much space in front?

> Putrin, is Mr Sidus really lenient? ..he seems intimidating to mewith his pose here in this pic? ...though his pose here is worthy for GQ Korea..hehehehe :x

> Did Ms Translator put BUNNY EARS to Mr Sidus? what do you think chinggus? hehehehe

> I always love to see Kyo smiling....keep it up girl until we find your TRUE LOVE. hehehe.

Kyonatics is fine for crazy over Kyo fans like me.hehehe (sounds like lunatics right?)..hehehe.

@ria19 and putrin = Thank you for enjoying my posts.... :x ...you see i don't have the ability to translate Korean and Chinese news about Kyo into the Enligsh language like Shanda and Khxy. I also don't have the investigative capability of Utkim and Putrin in knowing Kyo's current whereabout much like her flight details (right putrin?)...I also don't have the gif making abilities of freshspring, hclover and jjsweeter...not to mention in uploading  great pictures of Kyo..I also don't have the ability to create fan arts like the ones you upload.....so i think what i can just offer is my comedic ability..hehehe if i could claim it....i also don't like fighting and bashing...not my cup of tea...so there. again thank you again for finding my posts funny. I'm glad if i'm able to make you guys laugh or smile because that's what you also do to me with your wonderful posts about Kyo....:D