Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

deaborj .... You have cool name ideas,DAEBAK!!..lolll....kyorori sounds so cute,maybe that means kyo's fans in korean? ......hmmm somehow I like 'kyonatics ',sounds like energetic and it reminds me of Big Bang lolllll

Ha ha, I agree with @chloebelle, I love all of the names that @deaborj  came up with! Kyorori is really cute, but I also like Songsters. Kinda reminds me of the t-shirt Kyo was selling at Lee hyori's flea market that said, "Broken Song."
@PutriN, I just translated the Dispatch article. I will post it now, along with Ms. Park's Twitter captions below it. And me too, she is so beautiful that I want to cry!

"Terminator Beauty, the Feeling"...Song Hye Kyo's Unedited Candid Shots

dispatch1_20139200653d863net_T5_50323.jp

[Dispatch = Intern Reporter Kim Hye Won] Actress Song Hye Kyo's  unedited photos from on set have been unveiled.  There were four total, all taken by a staff member at the photo shoot. Even though the photos were before any type of photoshop, her flawless beauty is eye-catching.
A representative from Song Hye Kyo's agency [Ms. Park] uploaded the four photos to her SNS account with the title 'Bazaar Korea Sketch Cut.' The photos taken, which are from the cover shoot of the October issue of fashion magazine,Bazaar>, show the unedited versions.
Song Hye Kyo overwhelmed the camera with her expressions. She expressed various emotions that only an actress possess.  She stared arrogantly, gave a vague look from within, and sent back a cynical gaze.
In addition, her blemish-free skin stood out. Overall, a thin coat of makeup base was lightly applied to reveal her actual skin tone. Her makeup hue was also minimal.  With the eyebrows and lips emphasized, a natural atmosphere surfaced.
This photo shoot was held as a donation project. Song Hye Kyo plans to donate all proceeds earned from the shoot to the Cinema Angel Foundation. The proceeds will be used to give underprivileged youth the opportunity to attend an independent film festival.
Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is filming Director John Woo's latest movie, The Crossing, where she will play the daughter of a wealthy banker from Shanghai.
<Photo Credit=UAA Representative's Twitter>
dispatch2_2013919204943na48net_T5_50322.

dispatch3_2013919204943vz1vnet_T5_50320.

dispatch4_20139192049431q7onet_T5_50321.

Source: DispatchTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

A gist to Bazaar's Korea,the interview itself isn't lengthy
Hye Kyo says there are only 2 couples (ZZY and her) instead of 3 couples like what media reported.
She has finished shooting in Beijing, so the next filming destination will be in Taiwan.The filming may wrap up end of this year.
She grew and learnt a lot from Director Wong Kar Wai albeit it was a tiring journey.
She and Director Leox Carax of  Holy Motors are friends eventhough she says her command of english is not that good, they got to meet when he came to Korea to promote the movie. 
She also mentions that she went to Michelle Yeoh's party( Hye Kyo refers to her as Michelle sister) the last time they met at Cannes film festival and she walked bare footed to the party (because she was wearing heels). During this time Director Woo saw her,maybe because of this Director Woo decided that she should play as Zhou Yun Fen as she seems like a happy go lucky girl.
source:baidu

Why Do Celebrities Flock to China? Higher Pay?

"China pays 3 times the salary that Korea pays." (Tony An) "Chu Ja Hyun's salary is between about $50,000 and $100,000." (J Channel). As many Korean celebrities travel to China for their activities, there has been an increased interest in their wages.

According to an analysis by MoneyToday's Entertainment Finances team, a top-shelf Korean star receives about $700,000 annually. Singing just three songs on air nets about $200,000 per song.

The two most expensive celebrities to employ are Song Hye Kyo and Rain. Endorsement and modeling deals with either star are about $1.4 million. Rain signed a contract in 2011 for about $1.672 million as an advertising model for China's Mentholatum Cosmetics division.

The male actors that ignited the Hallyu boom are still paid higher compared to the new Hallyu stars. Jang Dong Gun and Song Seung Hun are paid about $1.239 million for ad appearances. Ahn Jae Wook, Cha Tae Hyun, and Hyun Bin are paid about $700,000 for their ad appearances. 2PM, on the other hand, is paid about $619,000 for their appearances.

From the female actresses, Chae Rim and Lee Da Hae lead the value at about $619,000 and about $743,000 respectively. This is because these two actresses have appeared in many Chinese dramas and are actress that the Chinese audiences are familiar with. It's interesting because Korea's top star models earn about $885,000.

Chu Ja Hyun, who is currently starring in the Chinese drama "The Temptation of the Wife", and Jang Seo Hee, who is currently starring in "Heroes of the Tang and Soo Dynasties" are known to receive a much higher offer for their ad appearances, although the exact figure is unpublished. Their popularity allows them to negotiate each contract.

Among male singers who perform 2-3 songs, Jang Geun Suk gets paid the most at about $177,000, followed by Rain, Kangta, and Yoo Seung Jun with similar numbers. Among female singers, Chae Yeon and Harisu top the chart.

Chinese entertainment officials stated that, "Although not all the numbers are exact figures, it gives a hint as to the popularity of Korean entertainers in China. The figure presented always fluctuates with location and demand."

Credits: KPopStarz

yaysmilesa-smiley.gif?1292867704 I am  overwhelmingly happy w/ all the good reviews and hauntingly beautiful pictures of SHK..She never cease to amaze  me!!Both of her   

Bazaar(China-Korea)cover...made up for the few months of us missing her after TWTWB !I am so proud of her!Thank you chingu yas! :-bd ^:)^

shey, you're most welcome dear :)

shanda, thanks for the trans......... she never fails to amaze and surprise us the Kyorori, Songsters, HyeKyolovers, Shkyoers, Kyonatics............. we have few names to choose for ourselves, thanks daeborj for the hardwork :D  :D

khxy, thanks for the gist on her interview with Bazaar Korea........  i wonder when was the interview done...... i thought the Japanese actress, pardon me can't remember her name, isn't she suppose to be the 3rd couple, it could be last minute addition...... it's great to know that she learnt a lot under WKW directorship...... i checked Director Lerox Carax biography, you know, his birth date is the same as Kyo, 22 Nov kekeeee.......

^^ Thanks for the updates chingus :x

Stars with the Best and Worst Skin Part I

September 20, 2013 10:21 AM EDT

Skin is a huge deal in Korea. The epitome of Korean beauty is one who has porcelain, clear, and delicately pale skin, but let's be honest, how many of us have 100% amazing skin? I for one used to have beautiful skin until womanhood kicked in and robbed me off my purest facial essence. While some stars have close to perfect skin, many K-poppers suffer from breakouts, zits, blackheads, acne, and who can really blame them? Long nights of rehearsal, lack of sleep, constant schedule blocks, strict diets would make anyone's skin break out in a frenzy. Let's take a look at the stars with the best and worst skin in K-pop!

Actress Song Hye Kyo has flawless skin, a gorgeous face, and lips that would make a grow many cry.

This candid photo of her shows just how beautiful her skin is.

A few freckles and beauty marks? I'll take that any day!

dfzp.jpg

*irrelevant parts omitted*

source:Kpopstarz.com

Published: September 10, 2013 12:59

Movies News / Merline Erda

iegr.jpg

Girl of the Day: Song Hye-kyo

Song Hye-kyo is a Korean actress
She became famed for her television dramas
Song Hye-kyo is our Girl of the Day

So, today we are back with another Girl of the Day and today we bring you yet another star who most of you will be unfamiliar with. All over the world their are women in the entertainment industry, who continue to work hard but are not known on a global scale.
Song Hye-kyo being interviewed

wofg.jpg

Many of you reading this will not know who Song Hye-kyo is but she has been on the Korean acting scene for a number of years now and is well-known in Korea. She became famed for starring in television dramas, such as Autumn in my Heart, ALl In and Full House, during the early 2000s.

Song Hye-kyo began her career as an actress back in 1996 but it was not until her performance in Autumn in My Heart in 2000, that she became a star across Asia. Since then, Song Hye-kyo has appeared in no less than five different television series and six movies, with more projects lined up for the future.

mbot.jpg
Song Hye-kyo is Girl of the Day

Next up for Song Hye-kyo is the John Woo movie The Crossing, which began filming in June of this year and is expected to be released soemtime in the coming year. SOng Hye-kyo is a very talented actress, who could make the move into Hollywood movies, which we hope to see her do in the future.

Song Hye-kyo interview

source:fansshare.com

"The crossing": Hye Kyo on the ship :x :x

RtedlnZ-ZJpnLnndjCRMzQyJzHCzvASWJCQP6OX0y84=s0

Click to watch full size:

8b6c5106jw1e8tz45mtk7j20p50jnn2t.jpg
8b6c5106jw1e8tz7jdzfkj20cv0j5mzz.jpg
8b6c5106jw1e8tz41ta8kj21kw16o7bv.jpg
8b6c5106jw1e8tz5lz66zj20pa0m2tf1.jpg

More pics:

8b6c5106jw1e8tz5p9nlxj20lw0hejvj.jpg
8b6c5106jw1e8tz3w4bm7j21kw16oth7.jpg

8b6c5106jw1e8tz3bm7f6j21kw16onak.jpg
8b6c5106jw1e8tz3ektrvj20ym0qmgt6.jpg
8b6c5106jw1e8tz3i9eh5j21kw16ok2l.jpg

These pics are accompanied by this comment of the person who post them: #太平轮#不过好像改名叫《生死恋》了?朋友没有如愿看到章子怡,我却正好赶上林保怡和宋慧乔下船的戏[嘻嘻]保怡感觉和电视上看到的一样呢!~宋慧乔却冰冷的好似不食人间烟火,不知道是不是真人太瘦了片场又语言不通的缘故!大老板精神看上去不错,好平易近人的感觉,穿梭在片场的时候都是面带微笑的!
weibo (as labeled)

Hi @freshspring, thanks for the pics.
The caption says that he/she was accompanying a friend to catch a glimpse of ZZY, but instead they saw Bowie Lam and Hye Kyo filming. Hye Kyo was expressionless ,maybe because she is too skinny/ the language is a barrier. Director Woo looks good and friendly,always smiling as he went about directing.

@khxy, you are so wonderful :x :x Thanks for giving us important information of "The crossing". I think I shouldn't believe in media when they talk about "the crossing ". From what Hye Kyo unnie said in the interview, 2 couples is reasonable for a movie, so happy :x :x :x

@pearlysweetyangela dearie, thanks for your sweet words :x
Becos of you, I have just made some gifs, hope you enjoy. Chinese fans posted some "Director cut" videos on Youtube. I will give you links in TWTWB thread.
2MF5.gif

I think just seeing these pics, unnies and dearies will understand why I made them evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862503
8S5RUBC6V_rErJNdY02-EUJpu5uX13j6aE1o_Xyi4v0=s0

kFbFada9mqIxVxCUWE9CLxvj0Oda7_Eguc1-svpef34=s0
ElEoQDhPuMYgcdiwkeAjMKweklByZnitF7sJH7MgVIQ=s0

i3C236Wy-uplwCKYty5IkHgVBHm4jvUO6dWojLtzC_k=s0
XdomPMG13sNZipC19iSfnf5-2neI7g1h079RodYc_UM=s0
vYxPWueNCDOg5DK1TD0-MKI8KhjcH-S6A56dMp28wdQ=s0

Arghh.. @freshspring.. i'm about to call delivery pizza for sat night.. and then you give me shk skinnier look.. :(( when i refresh this page :-L

And about director cut.. thanks a lot for a special gif you ve made. ..

=P~

But i bet director' wife ask to cut that gazes scene off.. cause it's not good for married fans like me #-o

Mianhe.. uli nampyeon :-S