Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

mkwc.jpg

just by their silhouette alone, one can tell the girl is (very) beautiful and the man is (very) handsome  :-B ....(I wish it's the same for me)  :((

mr luscious red lips vs miss fuller pink lips --- can this two amazing and kissable lips meet up again soon?  :-* :-* :-* 

-kinda missed the O2 couple after seeing the pics from the director's cut dvd....will just wait for you guys to share. pls pls pls  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<

kim: welcome dearie :x lol,even i want the DVD badly,but il be broke too..im going to get it anyway,even if i have to empty my whole savings box :))

deaborj: itl be great if JIS and Kyo collaborate again...in a movie perhaps? not to mention we could have a proper kissing scene too...Mr.Red versus Miss.Pink.. :P

No wonder they are both touted as one of korea's most visual onscreen pairs ever...Kyo and In sung compliment each other both talent wise and looks wise..TWTWB never would have been the same without even either of them...here are few goodies of the O2 couple :D

9qnh.jpgu084.jpgv8ye.jpgl90j.jpgvk0g.jpg

TWTWB baidu

^Thanks ria dearie :x . I guess JIS is a great kisser and therefore his lips are such luscious :P  . Finally the pics from the wrap up party , they made us all wonder where our Kyo was....she actually sat behind JIS , just a little space between them :))

Shanda and putriN, the DVD price are really too expensive...but what to do dearies ?

Hi Kim, possible to show us the pic you mention Kyo was in the wrap up party? Eager to see. ..

Guest deaborj

ria19- I like your term "proper kiss" between mr red lips and miss pink lips---but wait.......what does a proper kiss mean? ...heheheheehe just teasing :-* :-* :-*

jjeennyy19- let me help you decide..hmmmm---choose VACA.....but wait...on second thought,..... just buy the DVD....(according to chloebelle the price is becoming more expensive from the time they made the first purchase....might be a good investment. hehehehe)

---I must say, eunji looked very pretty in the photos above...and Kyo seemed a bit serious.probably thinking of her appearance later on at the Chinese film festival where she debuted her short hair

freshspring -  I like your profile pic. is this a recent pic? she's sporting a very red lipstick here comparable to Mr Red Lips.  :-*   :-*

genahlim said:

utkim

wrote:

»

^Thanks ria dearie

:x

. I guess JIS is a great kisser and therefore his lips are such luscious

:P

. Finally the pics from the wrap up party , they made us all wonder where our Kyo was....she actually sat behind JIS , just a little space between them

:))

Shanda and putriN, the DVD price are really too expensive...but what to do dearies ?

Guest chloebelle

Anybody who still wants to buy TWTWB directors cut,I found cheaper one than yesasia and DC ..about $146 shipping included http://www.ebay.com/itm/DVD-That-Winter-The-Wind-Blows-Directors-Cut-Boxset-10disc-Korean-Drama-/251327064391?pt=US_Wholesale_DVDs_Blu_ray_Movies&hash=item3a8442a947 deaborj ....yes it's great investment if you plan to resell it in the future,I think I will keep all my kyo's collection for my great great grandchildren someday lolll ... TWTWB is included a classy and legend korean drama like winter sonata,glass slipper...the one that will be unforgettable :-bd

jjeennyy19- let me help you decide..hmmmm---choose VACA.....but wait...on second thought' date='..... just buy the DVD....(according to chloebelle the price is becoming more expensive from the time they made the first purchase....might be a good investment. hehehehe) [/quote']

I'd choose dvd in a heart beat too...but....but....but....it aint easy gettin a whole weeks off and it only comes once a year so byanne unni. [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< Till my next pay day..;))

Guest deaborj

I just read here in soompi that our girl placed 7th as the least wanted guest in a wedding because of her never changing beauty----it's really hard to be beautiful (I can definitely relate.......hehehehe just kidding guys, it's just me feeling beautiful like Hye Kyo ;))

.....good for her if she doesn't get invited to a wedding because of her beauty. As for me, I don't get invited because......I eat a lot during wedding receptions. hihihihi. I love buffets (burp). I love food but not the live ones like this emoticons hehehehe   :@)  3:-O  ~:>

-jjeenny19----have a question---between cn blue and vacation ---what would it be?----------I think I know the answeeeer....hehhehehe. Have a great vacation my dongsaeng! you deserve it....don't worry about the dvd it can definitely wait for the next payday. :)>-

-Last night was the last day of TWTWB in Abs Cbn- thanks to all of you my fellow pinoys for watching. and supporting the best drama ever.hihihi sorry for my bias.

hi to all my unnies and dongsaengs and oppas here in this forum. Hope you all have a great weekend! Mwamwah tsup tsup!

^ HAHA :))

I just came across The Vault  and our Kyo makes in his 100 list.....hehehe, though it's just a personal pref , but i am still happy, happy to see he finally see what we shkers have always believed in Kyo, her sincerity, her hard working for becoming a better actress. It doesn't matter to me what he scores Kyo in raw talent, Kyo got actually the lowest scores 57 at the raw talents category among the 100....opsss.... but what i care much more is Kyo's upside potential which only shows that ppl can see Kyo is working hard and caring much for her acting...it makes me happy...and she made it in his 100 list kekeke....yeah, i know i can be pretty much childish , at times :)

Few pics at Baidu
zb5d.jpg
u6gy.jpg
9zfp.jpg

waah kyo is so cute! she wrote under her signature:

please love that winter dvd!

ohyoung & hyekyo.

aigoo, since i'm still a student.. i think my dvd will have to wait until christmas :(

a new article:

lee joon's support: in the grandmaster she was beautiful and delicate (?)

http://news.nate.com/view/20130831n04732

althought we're in drought season,, we should be happy because kyo said once that her happiest moments are when she isn't working.. so.. but kyo you can just upload a pic and we'll be happy,, too much to ask? hehe

have a great day and thanks all for the updates!