Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^ Thanks hclover for nice gifs and pics :x

Taken in Korea:
ibe1B4TinYGxFl.jpg
ibne6EXLD1F2wg.jpg
weibo&baidu

Today, Articles are about her new CF:

27_624898_1.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201308270933380910
http://www.ebn.co.kr/news/n_view.html?id=624898
http://www.ajunews.com/kor/view.jsp?newsId=20130827000306

Guest jjsweeter0211

World beauty Song Hye kyo becomes model for water brand

nsnwthej4s343z3zp7fjjkna5uqve6vr.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Korea’s top actress Song Hye kyo became a model for water brand Icis 8.0.
Lotte Chilsung drink brand recently released new advertising cuts of its water bottle Icis 8.0. For new advertising, the brand cast Korea’s most beloved actress Song Hye kyo and appealed the strengths of water through Song’s healthy beauty.
In this advertising, Icis 8.0 emphasized ‘pink light energy’ as healthy people have pinkish color under eyes, on cheek, nails and lips. They focused to deliver a message of feeling healthy and energetic with just a cup of water. The associates of the brand believed that Song Hye kyo could represent this image at the most and be the standard of choosing water for consumers so they selected the actress for a new model position.
The new advertising of Icis 8.0 is now aired on TV screen and the brand hopes to communicate with consumers through various promotional events in near future. Meanwhile, Song Hye kyo’s most recent film ‘The Grandmaster’ is now released in Korea. (photo by Lotte Chilsung) 

Guest naliem

unnies!!!tnx for the site but viki is currently not woking in here philippines or just in my region and as for the goodrama contents are not available.HOPE you can recommend more sites for me to tryPLEASE i really wanna watch WORLDS WITHIN.

naliem said: unnies!!!tnx for the site but viki is currently not woking in here philippines or just in my region and as for the goodrama contents are not available.HOPE you can recommend more sites for me to tryPLEASE i really wanna watch WORLDS WITHIN.

Shanda: You are most welcome :x

putriN: i saw that coming too :( and it makes me sad,i really love her Laneige Ads and spreads..they were classy..and not to mention,the very first pic of SHK that i saw was a laneige pic.that was the first time i clapped eyes on this beautiful actress who went on to become my most favourite and my idol :x soo its a bit nostalgic too..but oh well,like deaborj said,if one door closes an other door will open..so hope kyo gets an equally awesome cf brand in the future...i kinda hope and wish she endorses MAC :)

freshspring: thank you for those lovely photobook pics dearie..she looks simple yet soo gorgeous :x

thanks a lot kim and hclover for the AD video and GIFS :*

jjsweeter: thanks for the article dear..she really is world class beauty :D

Welcome Fion to Hye kyo's thread :D

5nlj.jpg

baidu

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

me too i wanna watched worlds within i only watched till ep 5 coz viki and  dramafever is not available in our country.can someone pm me also?????im dying to watch the remaining episodes...pls pls pls... 
[-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest chloebelle

putriN said:

^hi shanda, we too always have a great pleasure reading your posts :)

now i can understand why i didn't see that article being translated :P :P

tbh, it's puzzling huh cos twtwb is so popular if we're comparing to ww whereby she has few CFs after that drama...... the only thing we can guess is, she is more selective then or probably UAA has set a standard for their clients on CFs? lets monitor kdw   :D :D

kim, i'm with you and shanda, they have to think of a fresh concept...... but isn't ROEM has a new endorser already ie. Miss A ?

http://www.kworldstyle.com/2013/04/endorsement-miss-for-roem-summer-2013.html

still the same concept hehee....

unless they have a new range targetting the 30s.

heard rumours that this year is her final year with Laneige ?  

i know this is coming....... :( :(

whoaaaaaa....... so many shkyoers are laneige user...... smart decision    :D

anyway gals...... it's just a speculation...... like ROEM, Laneige targets age group is 20s-30s..... previous endorsers were for 3 yrs only..... but for Kyo, already in her 6th yr..... their breaking their own tradition for keeping Kyo for the 2nd cycle..... can't blame them, she is a money-making machine huh.... esp when she's in a drama..... lets hope to see her more.... they may have change the concept to target career women with no age bracket instead ;;)

;;)

whoaaaaaa....... so many shkyoers are laneige user...... smart decision    :D

anyway gals...... it's just a speculation...... like ROEM, Laneige targets age group is 20s-30s..... previous endorsers were for 3 yrs only..... but for Kyo, already in her 6th yr..... their breaking their own tradition for keeping Kyo for the 2nd cycle..... can't blame them, she is a money-making machine huh.... esp when she's in a drama..... lets hope to see her more.... they may have change the concept to target career women instead with no age bracket ;;) ;;)

Agree agree, they should start to produce range for 30 n above, I beleive the fans will grow more.

Guest graaccee02

class="title"
class="title"hi! hello to all!! :) I was browsing the net .., and I saw this one .. I love browsing and  reading anything about Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung ... !
class="title" and I found this interview with Song HYe KYo ...  maybe some of you have read this article already .., but still want to share this for those who haven't read this yet ... this interview happened when she was in the middle of filming TWTB ..I think this was her break  ..,and had a chance to do a photo shoot... :)
class="title"
class="title"It's time for another Ethereal Goddess Song Hye Gyo super post with a bit of Winter 2:45 am - 03/28/2013 More from High Cut photoshoot The rest posted here

She, who is returning as a winter woman. Breathtakingly beautiful, Song Hye Kyo.

tumblr_mjs4qr8TCE1rcoad1o1_1280_zps5209b
tumblr_mjs54th4dA1rcoad1o1_1280_zps62635
tumblr_mjs56hdb1Z1rcoad1o1_1280_zps28b83
tumblr_mjs53tPW7H1rcoad1o1_1280_zps02463
tumblr_mjs52zYg3i1rcoad1o1_1280_zps1f126
tumblr_mjs4z5F8dn1rcoad1o1_1280_zpse6edc
tumblr_mjs4puHY031rcoad1o1_1280_zps9ea38
tumblr_mjs4oylqMq1rcoad1o1_1280_zps18023
tumblr_mjs4x0rL6S1rcoad1o1_1280_zpsd180c
tumblr_mjs4uzMcYM1rcoad1o1_1280_zps92022
tumblr_mjs4t5D62z1rcoad1o1_1280_zps22a02
tumblr_mjs4ruok361rcoad1o1_1280_zps73c13

After the photo shoot, she sits at the interview table with a pure makeup-less face. Returning as ‘Song Hye Kyo, the everyday person,’ she answers the questions with ease. In our first meeting, we only spoke for a little over 30 minutes, but when it comes to “Song Hye Kyo,” no matter who meets her, it is likey they will reach the same conclusion: She is a “fabulous woman” with a firm belief of her own. - Reporter Lee Da Jung

- I hear it has been one year and three months since your last pictorial with High Cut. This pictorial also seems to have come out well.

In the recent pictorial, I was absorbed in the elegant concept, but I was also able to wear clothes that I have not worn in a long time, the colorful [flashy] clothes that 2ne1 wears and had on dark makeup, and clipped in pink hair extensions. Shooting was fun. It seems this pictorial revealed a different vibe from my everyday look.

- How did you spend the end of the year and beginning of the year?

I continuously filmed the drama. I was swamped, so I was not able to do anything else. After the script reading began last October, I was booked.

- It has been really cold lately, but to match the drama’s title, That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS), don’t you have to film by bringing some tenderness to the winter feel?

It is so cold. I am naturally able to take the cold, but as I get older, the time I can endure it gradually becomes shorter. My stamina is also not like how it used to be. In pastimes, I would not lose my strength while filming, but several days ago, I found myself sitting in the chair next to the monitor and kept sleeping. (Laughs)

- It has been five years since the drama, Worlds Within (2008), how is it returning to the ‘drama edition?’ I heard you guys have already finished filming up to episode eight.

Truthfully, we have not filmed up to episode eight. [The drama rep] told a lie. (Laughs) Truthfully, before I started Noh Hee Kyeung Teacher’s drama, I did not sleep a lot and worked on the current schedule I had. The script is not all out, so filming is not progressing quickly. However, Noh Hee Kyeung Teacher has a style that does not make the script [process] difficult. Before we started filming That Winter, the script up to episode four was out, and the script I am holding in my hands now is only up to episode eight, but Teacher [Noh] is now completing episodes 12~13; compared to other dramas, it does not become more difficult. Perhaps, three weeks before the final broadcast, that is when it will become really difficult.

- It must be fate that led you and writer Noh Hee Kyeung, with whom you worked with on Worlds Within, to this project. I am curious of the casting process.

Talks of this drama came out in the beginning of 2012. At that time, I was already committed to another project, so of course it was an inconvenience then. But production of That Winter was late and the project I was working on was not completely done being edited. Maybe it was fate at that point because I was contacted again with “Will you do it?” As I read the synopsis again, it was really good. The female character is also good, but the male character couldn’t have been better. So, even when they were making eliminations [for] the male casting, I only looked at three pieces,’writer Noh Hee Kyeung, director Kim Kyu Tae, and the script’ and said I was going to do it, but the casting of Jo In Sung made four beats fall into place, and I thought,’it was a winner.’

- You and Jo In Sung are first meeting in a “interesting” project.

We are the same age, and our route to debut is similar. He is a friend who together from young until now walked the same acting road. We planned to meet before as peers, but it never happened. Rather than meeting in our youth, it is even better meeting now in a great project as matured individuals. Jo In Sung is naturally a fun person. He plays practical jokes on set, and the staff and crew really enjoy it.

- There is no way I can’t ask about your pairing [with Jo In Sung]. As an actor, what are his strengths?

The most regrettable thing about portraying a blind person is not being able to see the opposite party (co-star) act. Just looking at the monitor watching the opposite party acting is frustrating. After filming, when I watched the rough cuts of episodes one and two, I noticed that even though In Sung sshi’s character is bad, when he is pitiable, he suddenly gives off an impression of an innocent young man. He matches well with the diverse characteristics that humans posses. In previous projects, only one color was shown, but in this project, Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) shows all emotions so it is appealing. As I was watching episodes one and two, I half jokingly said, “This is Oh Soo’s drama!” I am just tagging along well. (Laughs)

- The character of Oh Young also has plenty of charm. What has been the greatest challenge in acting as a blind person?

Before I started filming the drama, I met with several blind people and they speak sincerely just like regular people who can see. By incorporating this in the drama, it gives a bit of attention to the dramatic element. It is shameful, but I did not have that much interest and I had preconceptions and prejudice of my own. The blind people I met at the community center told me, “It is ridiculous to think we stumble on the threshold of our house” and “Please do not use your hands to fumble around for items in various places.” I hold on tightly to their words and use it in my acting.

- You obviously read the news report that came along with the photo of you wearing high heels while filming, “Can blind people wear high heels?”

When Teacher Noh Hee Kyeung and I first consulted over styling, even I asked, “Since I am a visually impaired person, shouldn’t I not wear heels?” She replied, “It would be better if you did not do that.” Since the character is a heiress, she goes to a lot of fancy places, and always has a person who helps her get dressed and guides her when she walks. So when there is a guide, [my character] wears heels and it is not a big deal. We agreed to her wearing low heels when she is going to an unfamiliar place alone. So when controversy was raised from that one photo, I said, “Someday they will know.” There were even comments that said “Because Song Hye Kyo is short and wants to appear pretty, she wears high heels,” but there is also truth to that. Don’t the visually impaired wear high heels because they want to look pretty? Anyway, I did all of my homework for the role of Oh Young, and I think I am breaking the stereotypes of the visually impaired.

- As this is your first drama comeback in five years, you have every right to be worried about it being a success.

Back then I dwelled on the viewership ratings, but of course, Worlds Within did not have high ratings. But, even so, it still receives a lot of love. These days with a click of a button, you can watch it all over again, so I do not see a large significance in ratings. When you create a good project, someday you will see it. In particular, since it is Teacher Noh Hee Kyeung’s project, rather than have greed for ratings, I am concentrating on how to disentangle the acting. Occasionally, news reports come out saying, ‘Worlds Within did not have good ratings, so if this time is not successful, Song Hye Kyo is in trouble.’ Because I feel all of the love that I receive firsthand, it does not leave a large impression. If this project happens to go that way for me [low ratings], it does not matter.

to be continued…

High Cut Volume 95 | Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Tony Leung, Wong Kar-wai Team Up Once Again For ‘The Grandmaster’

Koream Journal, News Report, Posted: Aug 27, 2013

The story centers around the titular character Ip Man, a Wing Chun grandmaster best known in the West for being the teacher of martial arts legend Bruce Lee. The film stars Tony Leung in the title role along with Zhang Ziyi, Chang Chen and mixed martial arts fighter Cung Le.

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo plays Ip Man’s wife, who suffers with him through the Sino-Japanese War in 1930s Foshan, during a more idyllic period of Ip Man’s life before he’s exiled to Hong Kong. (Song learned Mandarin for this role, a skill she will continue to use for her role in John Woo’s upcoming shipwreck epic The Crossing, which is being called “China’s version of Titanic.”)

Director Wong Kar-wai is known for his intense, free-fall style of filming, where the actors often don’t even receive the script beforehand. (At The Grandmaster‘s screening in July, Wong joked that people think he doesn’t have a script, but really, his scripts just aren’t finished until the film is done.) The Grandmaster, which took four years to complete, is his sixth collaboration with Tony Leung.

Leung says that in all of his experiences working with Wong, this is the first time that he actually understood his character prior to shooting — only because it was based on a real person.

“I was very confident on the first day on the set, because I know who I am, so I can respond to different situations,” says Leung. “Before [in previous films], I always had [only] little hints about the character… so I would feel very insecure and frustrated. Also, [this time around,] I always felt very positive and optimistic, and I never had this feeling of calm and peace [on a Wong Kar-wai film] before.” He laughs. “Maybe because all the characters [i played] when I worked with him were very dark and suppressed – very different from this one.” Read more here.

Thanks Kim, Ria, and PutriN for the captures/pics of TWTWB Director's Cut DVD! I have yet to place my order...I better jump on that now! I read it also includes a 100 page booklet???! Awesome! This seems like a must-have for our Kyo collection. 
I believe you can order it from Yesasia as well:
http://www.yesasia.com/us/that-winter-the-wind-blows-dvd-10-disc-end-directors-cut-english-subtitled/1033536440-0-0-0-en/info.html

^Thanks ria dearie :x . I guess JIS is a great kisser and therefore his lips are such luscious :P  . Finally the pics from the wrap up party , they made us all wonder where our Kyo was....she actually sat behind JIS , just a little space between them :))

Shanda and putriN, the DVD price are really too expensive...but what to do dearies ?