Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful updates :-* . It's good to know that even though we are in drought season, it's not as dry as we thought it would be :P.  There are still little news coming through and this thread is still active thanks to the pics, videos and comments you all posted :)

Here is an article about Korean stars who are advancing into the Chinese market:

Today, South Korea's entertainment industry is more competitive, a lot of popular Korean stars have come to China to find "gold".  Over the years, Korean stars that have come to China to develop are getting more and more.  Some became known stars in China, some have not and was forced to go home.  Here are the status quo on Korean stars that have come to China to develop: (I only translated SHK's part)

9427142347_bc6c380d52_o.jpg

Song Hye Kyo

In 2000 starred in "Endless Love", love by the Asian audiences, the series has become one of the most classic drama, has become a Korean representative. A few years ago, Kyo was invited to star in a lot of Chinese TV series, but because of problems with the contract, has not been able to.  Last year SHK signed with mainland brokerage company, ready to flex her muscles in China.  Now she has not only starred with Tony Leung in Wong Kar Wai's "Grandmaster", she is also currently shooting John Woo's "The Crossing."

Source:  http://www.hunantv.com/c/20130730/0925336493_4.html

Hello Chingus  :-h
News from baidu says that Hye Kyo almost finishes her filming in Beijing and will return to Korea soon.She will continue her filming in Shanghai in October.
source:baidu

Guest lionel1430292475

anyeong haseyo chingus, so she will be participating flea market in 9-10 August so before 9 August she should be in Korea and now i'm wondering whether she will attend LBH and LMJ wedding? but the other question is whether LBH invite her?

Guest deaborj

hongkong051104031rq.jpg

,,,,this is an old airport pic.......hope to see one soon at Incheon or Guimpo :D....,,,and of course we want to see pics at the FLEA MARKET :D

Guest deaborj

this is a repost from gemt.,

,200512191616092100_1.jpg

....let me guess.........her favorite color is,,,,,,,,, PINK? hehehehe.  ;))   ( I thought she said its WHITE)    :D:D:D

Guest chloebelle

All seniors,Gumapta ^:)^ ....I enjoy all the awesome updates :x deaborj, Oooh I'm drooling for the flea market.... Imagining kyo is sitting behind her table with white shirt,black short and black boot...oh don't forget wearing 'mr Wong Kar Wai' sunglasses and playing her iPhone with those cute bikini...oops I mean sunglasses case lollll.... She is bored because nothing to do,good thing de chocolate sends her some good cup of choco ~O) her table already empty,couple second after her stuffs ready for sale,they are all sold out.... Ottoke \:D/ ......... Wait the minute, ms park calling :)] ...asking how's thing going on .....ok gotta go, soul I :o3 needs to do usual business ....ok back with ms park :)] ... Shooting was smooth and so relief #:-S don't have to pair with leewei...hopefully never [-O< ........... I think her fav color is still white, that namja loves to see woman in white dress... Hmmm hmmm if you know what I meant,chingu lolllll

Guest chloebelle

If kyo had a Lil sister .... http://asiapopstarnews.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/song-hye-kyos-mini-me-lookalike-child-actress-kim-yoo-jung-age-13/ Both have sexy wink Hye kyo http://youtu.be/WNBoteBY8PA Yoo Jung

They love children Hye Kyo
Yoo Jung
Both loves playing Nintendo Hye Kyo
Yoo Jung
They are gorgeous high cut model Hye kyo
Yoo Jung
They are beautiful in hanbok Hye Kyo
Yoo Jung
... And they even share the innocent look (so lovely) Hye Kyo
Yoo Jung
KYJ also acted in Hwang Jin Yi as lil version of Hwang Jin Yi ... I remember Kyo mentioned that she hopes someday,she can be a good mentor for the junior actress,I hope her 'pass as lil sister look' junior actress KYJ,is one of them :D

Tiny bit news for The Crossing
Huang Xiao Ming just joined the production early this month and started his filming with Hye Kyo.
A weibo tweet from one actor :
"Being able to take part in Director Woo's movie is my honour eventhough i only have 2-3 short scenes,but i'm contented.He is a hands- on Director and very professional.Really admire him,learn from him.I take this chance to promote this movie with star studded casts such as Huang Xiao Ming, Song Hye Kyo, Jiang Qin Qin etc.It's expected to make its premiere at the end of the year,please look forward to it! Sorry there's no photos due to secrecy"

Guest MikanNoKimi

Good to hear some updates on her latest activity and I'm anticipating her next project.  I just hope that she comes back to the small screen soon after the crossing.  More of Hye Gyo in larger doses :P

Thanks, All, for the updates~!

Yeay, we have a chance to see Kyo ! <:-P

prior to TGM's screening on the 22nd Aug..... opportunity to meet Director WKW and Kyo.... problem is i'm not sure on the date, is it 14th ?    :-/

lets wait for more..... hopefully trans from khxy, hclover or shanda  :D

Source :  TVReport

Thanks everyone for the awesome updates ^:)^

Guest deaborj

>hi gemt, I also like the pic coz she really looked pretty in pink. :D... and thanks for answering genahlim's question for me, I really didn't know what the answer is. (hi genahlim! :-h )

khxy - wow, what a nice & big ship  =D> ..(can't help but feel sad that after putting in much effort in building this beautiful ship, they will just sink it. :(

>....so it's not TakKyo after all? :(:(:(( ...well I guess I have to be happy then with HXL than SHK being paired w/ lee wei ( right chloebelle?)  :D

chloebelle -I like KYJ too :D pretty and cute  like Kyo  >:D< ...and yes I really hope to see Kyo at the flea market (hopefully we could see ms park, ms t, kdw, divashim, mr sidus - supporting Kyo by calling in customers towards her store. hihihi that would be fun to see).   :D 

i'm happy to hear that the movie will premier towards the end of the year. i'm happy that John Woo works faster than Wong Kar Wai. I'm happy that SHK will be back in Korea soon. Hope she does some tv guesting or CFs while on break. :D

Last night, Huang Xiao Ming appeared at a charity event and revealed that he will be starring in John Woo's film "The Crossing", said "the film has a lot of love, I'll fall in love with a goddess."

Source:  http://news.21cn.com/caiji/roll1/a/2013/0806/05/23252384.shtml

Why do I automatically think of Kyo when he said "goddess"?  :P.  @deaborj, it does seem more and more likely that it's going to be a HXM-SHK pairing, but I'm still hoping for a TK-SHK pairing because some articles did say that HXM and SHK are paired up in the beginning, but because of the war, they have to be separated.  TK and SHK will eventually be together.

Guest deaborj

@hclover ---- It felt good to see my name beside the word "goddess"-...."goddess"?  :P@deaborj  ....(but if I/you look closely, there's a question mark beside the word goddess and there's an emoticon with its tongue sticking out - as if it's teasing me.... ;)) ---this kinda brought me back to reality that it's Kyo who is the goddess not me.... reality truly bites hehehehehe. :D

well, in that case my dear, i'm happy to know that we'll have a TakKyo pairing after all :D

I really miss our girl  b-(   @-)  [-(

(this pic is from skylar 2005)

62f9c456.jpg

.....The one who gets That man will surely get hit by me.....hihihi  :)>-  (didn't know she plays baseball too. :D)

Hi @PutriN, as per Baidu Kyo will most probably attend activities on the 14th with Director Wong.Again,there is no confirmation so far but the probability is high as she is scheduled to return to Korea soon.

Thanks to all dearies for awesome updates :-*

Laneige pics at some events in Korea Korea..sorry dearies, i can't upøoad pics right now as i am not at home.
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=gehun7779&logNo=130173679219

Lovely MV of Kyo's SCs in twtwb..i guess baidu fans are missing Kyo as we do and so good to hear The Crossing is filming as scheduled. Hopefully we can see Kyo on the 14th...and so good to hear kyo will be home :D

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/FshiYdQcun8/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
@ baidu

Some extras working on The Crossing posted pics on weibo:

9449072351_c27d99fcd9_o.jpg
9451856660_1e8eab50ed_o.jpg

This is the stage for ballroom dancing:

9451856724_214fcbaebc_o.jpg
cr as labelled

I really love the costumes and hairstyles.  It's classic and glamorous.  Can't wait to see how Kyo will look in those outfits.  She will indeed be a goddess :P