Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

woot, jen thanks for the beautiful pix of SHG from FH...brings back wonderful memories of FH :D if you can, could you please post more pix of SHG in FH? S.H.E_fan requested it earlier and I think I'm running out of the FH pix from my own collection :sweatingbullets:

hey guys!! song hye gyo is nominated for best new actress i think..in that baeksung award

yep, she is and I'm so routing for her, although the other nominees are great actresses as well :D

When was this pic taken and where? She looks really nice here... I love looking at her travel photos coz her natural beauty really shines when she's not wearing tons of make-up. :)

yep, I completely agree with you here paulette...she does tend to look more natural and spontaneous in her traveling pix...don't really know where that was at...maybe London? :unsure:

soutsada7 and nofear11877, thank you for the kind words...hehe...you are both so sweet. :blush: i'm actually backloging through (although rather slowly...hehe...saving pics and soaking in SHK info along the way) this thread and am having lots of fun. i hope SHK decides to attend this years baeksang...she hasn't attended an awards show since KBS' 2004 drama awards for FH. really wish to see her out and about and looking glamourous while doing so. :wub: <--- i know that she's a private person and i respect that...but it would be an absolute treat to us fans to see her participate in the event. ^_^ good luck to SHK...SHK FIGHTING!

:w00t: omo! thank you to fanta for that clip of them...can't wait to watch it. ^_^

yeah, I really wanna see her out at different functions and events too, but too bad she likes to keep such a low-profile :( anyway, we're all glad to see you back in this thread ;)

clubbox final part

YSI LINKS

YSI part-1

YSI part-2

YSI part-3

final part

i uploading for u

enjoy!

thanks fanta, will be supporting your clubbox to dl these files :D

fanta: for some weird reason, I can't seem to download the final part from your clubbox and I used babelfish to translate that "knock down being not right" :scratches head: :unsure: I'm assuming that it says that I don't have the right to download this file??? :sweatingbullets:

Guest s3rene

Just want to share some pics with you girls. :D What do you think of her makeup in these photos? SHG is a gorgeous woman in my opinion but she is better off not looking like this. Too scary for me. :ph34r::wacko:

2004032706.jpg

2004032705.jpg

2004032703.jpg

2004032702.jpg

2004032701.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

oooohhh~~~ so many pics!!! my eyes are starting to get :blink: on me :lol: but thank u so much u guys!

wow soutsada..i really love those pics from deadly eyes..deadly indeed! (wait, was the title deadly eyes? sorry if im wrong ^^) the first one was really freaky! i never imagined she'd look like that! but if she was a ghost, my my my, wat a pretty ghost indeed! thank u so much for sharing..i enjoyed looking at them all..she looked so young there..and a bit thinner than she looked in AIMH too~

i havent watched all those stuff and even if i did, i think id have trouble understanding the story since i dont think they're all subbed..but nevertheless, seeing her act in it wud probably be worth it :lol:

EDIT: what the heck! she looks like a man in those photos, callista @-@ what have they done to her???

Guest nofear11877

Hello sawasdee-kha soutsada7 My name is gring

hello gring!!! and welcome to the thread. u don't mind calling u by your name right??? :sweatingbullets: you can call me kaye. ;)

A&F? What kind of discussion is it all about? You can PM to tell me about it because I'm against this prejudism...........actually I have one abercrombie shirt which really is nice in the sense of its material and I really like it. When I got to know that SHG likes this brand, I'm kinda happy too because I like the brand as well. Now, I'm confused.......

soutsada already hinted to it... :sweatingbullets:

yep, they produced a shirt with the logo "two wangs don't make a white" and note that all the AF stores that I go to have the majority of their employees being white

that cop guy was very comical and there was a scene where he dressed up as a girl and went into a nightclub looking for SHG because he thought she worked there. I was laughing like crazy at that scene. He was ugly as a man but he looked worse as a girl. Check it out if you can.

really??? he cross-dressed just to see SHK in the club??? :sweatingbullets: now that's one crazy and hillarious scene. :lol: i must also check this out. :D

When was this pic taken and where? She looks really nice here... I love looking at her travel photos coz her natural beauty really shines when she's not wearing tons of make-up.

i wish i knew too. the only travel photos i've seen where while she was in greece. :sweatingbullets:

soutsada7 and nofear11877, thank you for the kind words...hehe...you are both so sweet. i'm actually backloging through (although rather slowly...hehe...saving pics and soaking in SHK info along the way) this thread and am having lots of fun. i hope SHK decides to attend this years baeksang...she hasn't attended an awards show since KBS' 2004 drama awards for FH. really wish to see her out and about and looking glamourous while doing so. <--- i know that she's a private person and i respect that...but it would be an absolute treat to us fans to see her participate in the event. ^_^ good luck to SHK...SHK FIGHTING!

hello again pinklily!!! you can call me kaye. ;) i sure do hope she does attend the baeksang even though she's not the fav to win the best new actress. its a very good exposure to the media now that she's coming back to showbiz after a pretty long vacation. we all know she's a very private person but im still crossing my fingers that she'll attend this awards ceremony cuz being nominated alone is a very big honor. and that honor... she deserves it. also, i am expecting to see her wear a simple but elegant dress if she does decide to go.

Guest soutsada7

^^whoa, what was that for??? :crazy: jeeze, I agree that SHG is gorgeous naturally and this makeup is sabotaging her beauty...ugghhh, die makeup, die!!! lol, just playing...yeah, she does look scary in these pix...maybe they were aiming for a more aesthetic air than simple beauty :blink::lol: thanks for sharing ;)

EDIT: what the heck! she looks like a man in those photos, callista @-@ what have they done to her???

puwahahahah :lol:

Guest nofear11877

Just want to share some pics with you girls. :D What do you think of her makeup in these photos? SHG is a gorgeous woman in my opinion but she is better off not looking like this. Too scary for me. :ph34r::wacko:

i think i'll have to agree with you callista. :sweatingbullets: her make-up is awful. :vicx: but then again it's what the make-up artist and designers call 'fashion' and 'art'. the make-up for me is too thick and it doesn't go with the outfit she's wearing. i don't know why the did it but it must have looked good in their eyes. the SHK i like is the simple, lovely and yet elegant person who doesn't like to have make-up on most of the time. ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

in most of the pics ive seen her in, she's always looking gorgeous and glowing..i guess those magazine shoots wanted to cater another side to her hahaha~ not that her true beauty isnt showing..it's jst...erm..ok..im gonna shut up now :vicx:

Guest nofear11877

:lol::lol::lol: yeah!!! what are they doing???

^^whoa, what was that for??? :crazy: jeeze, I agree that SHG is gorgeous naturally and this makeup is sabotaging her beauty...ugghhh, die makeup, die!!! lol, just playing...yeah, she does look scary in these pix...maybe they were aiming for a more aesthetic air than simple beauty :blink::lol: thanks for sharing ;)

i agree with you totally soutsada!!! they sabotaged her beauty. :angry:

~hello everyone!!! its nice to see this thread with a lot of people!!! it makes it more lively.

EDIT:

i got a bit carried away by the picture discussion that's why i didn't noticed by 500th post!!! YAY!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

bwahaha~ shud we all go and bash the make up artist??? :huh:

jst kidding.. :P okay u guys..im off to bed now..night!

and let's jst not worry so much about how she looks in those pix :ph34r: we all know how pretty she truly is anyway ;)

Guest kneekey

2004032706.jpg

2004032705.jpg

2004032703.jpg

2004032702.jpg

2004032701.jpg

now can someone please tell me who is the makeup artist for this^ is she jealous or what?? why does she have to ruin shk's beauty :fury: :tongue2: and her eyebrows :crazy:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Err... am I the only one who actually liked those pics? :unsure: Sure, the make-up looks weird on her, but I found it to be artistically done. I'm sure there's a concept in there somewhere (too bad I can't read the captions). It also showed SHK's 'chameleon-like' qualities coz even if the make-up and styling made her look weird, she still looks beautiful.

Guest nofear11877

bwahaha~ shud we all go and bash the make up artist??? :huh:

jst kidding.. :P okay u guys..im off to bed now..night!

and let's jst not worry so much about how she looks in those pix :ph34r: we all know how pretty she truly is anyway ;)

i'll shut up too, for now... :sweatingbullets: and just like you i won't worry about those pics. ;):D nite nite candy!!! sweet dreams! sleeping-smiley-013.gif

Err... am I the only one who actually liked those pics? :unsure: Sure, the make-up looks weird on her, but I found it to be artistically done. I'm sure there's a concept in there somewhere (too bad I can't read the captions). It also showed SHK's 'chameleon-like' qualities coz even if the make-up and styling made her look weird, she still looks beautiful.

ohh... thanks for pointing that out fatgrrl_slim!!! you do have a good point there. and yeah... its my first time seeing SHK in these kinds of pics that's why i find it pretty weird and awful. :sweatingbullets: congrats for owning the page!!! :D

Guest kneekey

okay people ! lets stop staring into shk's "sabotaged" beauty and lets focus more on how hot she eats ice cream (er, i know ice cream are cold but she just eats it so HOT! :P )

13660.jpg

13661.jpg

Guest s3rene

Aahhh hahhahah, we are all bashing the makeup artist. :lol: SHG's makeup makes her look like a dead body. :crazy: The makeup artist must be blind to consider this artistic and high fashion makeup.

Edit: The ice cream looks so yummy when she is eating it. :P

Guest nofear11877

okay people ! lets stop staring into shk's "sabotaged" beauty and lets focus more on how hot she eats ice cream (er, i know ice cream are cold but she just eats it so HOT! :P )

13661.jpg

yeah... we should move on now. speaking of which, on the second pic... it looks like she's having a brain freeze. :sweatingbullets: and she's definitely HOT when eating an ice cream. :D

Guest kneekey

^^lol, nikki, I was wondering the same thing about the eyebrows :crazy::blink::lol::lol::lol:

haha :lol: when i was looking at her eyebrows it reminds me of ssh's eyebrows! :lol: 'cause its very thick for a girls eyebrows :lol: