Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

oh, I see, I see, but I really don't see anything offending about that cause it's just rumours...sheesh, Korean fans can be a bit nitpicky, eh? :unsure::sweatingbullets: I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

yeah, I know, same here...gahhh, I'm not a big fan of movies and here I am having to wait on hands and feet for her next drama, which can take forever!!!! but I guess I'll support her in whatever endeavors she undertakes :(

Same here, I'm not a fan of Korean movies either...but hopefully, she'll stick to what she said, that she wants to do one more movie before another drama.

alrighty peeps, I'm gonna go study now (got a big presentation to do tomorrow), so I'll see all you wonderful people later...nite nite :D

Good luck with your presentation! I'm sure you'll do a good job :D

Guest nofear11877

"I was sick and tired of my roles. To be frank, I played much the same roles until I was cast as Su-yeon in 'All In.' I was really bored, not to mention the audience. I had a slightly different part in ‘Rays of Sunshine’ in 2004, but I concluded that my characters on TV will ultimately all be the same"

Good night! :D

:sniffs: :sniffs: :tears::tears: but i really wanted her to do a drama... oh well... i'll still support her though.

oh, I completely forgot to celebrate my owning another page after Kaye :slaps self on the forehead:

HOORAY, I OWN IT THIS TIME :doing the jiggle wiggle: :P:lol::w00t:

i was wondering if you forgot you owned the page and i was waiting for you to edit your post. :lol:

Her most recent drama was Full House (KBS 2004) co-starring the popular R&B singer Rain (Bi). Rumors had been said that they are a couple but it is still not known whether the rumors were true or not.

This is the sentence that Korean fans found offending.....need not talk about her 'love life' :rolleyes:

i don't think its that severe that i'd get offended. well, maybe slightly. but not that much. i would best describe this as 'controversial' remarks. :phew:

Yeah, I totally agree with you soutsada...I don't find that to be offensive. Hmmm...

It is because you are not Koreans :rolleyes:

In Korea, artists seldom talk about their love life or family, it is viewed as detrimental to their career :tears:

Whatever 'love rumors' you seen on the Korean newspaper, 99.99% of them are facts. Newspaper will only report it if they are nearly 100% sure that it is true.

Newspapers will be sued by the artists if they are reporting 'fake' love relationship.

Guest nofear11877

In Korea, artists seldom talk about their love life or family, it is viewed as detrimental to their career :tears:

Whatever 'love rumors' you seen on the Korean newspaper, 99.99% of them are facts. Newspaper will only report it if they are nearly 100% sure that it is true.

i still don't know though. there are other newspapers who wants to make money. and to make money they must have a very very catchy/controversial headline. (i hate it when they do that... totally can ruin an actor/actress's image).

soutsada... good luck on your presentation!!! i know you'll do great.

Guest soutsada7

lol, couldn't resist a last post :lol:

Shanda: really? so she'll be doing a drama after another movie? really, really? gahh, I'm so excited now <--- my sis thinks I'm bipolar, since one minute I was downcasted and now I'm jumping around in excitement :w00t:

kaye: you know I'll never forget to celebrate such a big event as owning a page!!! ;)

so, do you have any idea of what movie SHG's looking to star in next? It would be so cool if someone knows the answer to this question cause she's been keeping such a low-profile lately :( I know, I know...someone already said that she's taking a rest right now, but I couldn't resist asking...the curiosity is eating me out!!!

alrighty, now it's really a big NITE NITE to everybody...peace out!!!

Newspapers will be sued by the artists if they are reporting 'fake' love relationship.

Well I am half Korean and do know a lot about the culture so me not being Korean has nothing to do with why I don't find what was written offensive. In Korean news, there's always rumors and such being posted about celebrities. That just comes with the territory of being a celebrity.

Well I am half Korean and do know a lot about the culture...in Korean news, there's always rumors and such being posted about celebrities. That just comes with the territory of being a celebrity.

Oh....so you will be able to do Korean translation ? :D

yeah...I need to agree with you soutsada & mhbt.....

let's support her whatever she choose......, she never let me down so far....:)

just want to refresh this elegant lady

shg1.jpg

shg2.jpg

shg3.jpg

credit:sidus

she's sooo damn gorgeous.....

Guest nofear11877

ok, ok, so I was going to study, but I stumbled upon another poll...about who your ultimate DRAMA queen would be and, of course, our SHG's in it as well...let's show our support peeps!!

here's the link to the thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...8entry1929338

alrighty, gonna go study for real now :sweatingbullets:

another poll... here we go again. :clicked the link and did vote for SHK:

Here's a new pic from a Thai magazine...original source: N.Nooks @ hyebaragi~~

oopsthai35xr.jpg

wow!!! :w00t: i absolutely love this photo. i love how they put their fingers on their lips making that 'sshh' sign. well, now that i think about it SHK is hush hush about her next project. :sighs:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

ok, ok, so I was going to study, but I stumbled upon another poll...about who your ultimate DRAMA queen would be and, of course, our SHG's in it as well...let's show our support peeps!!

here's the link to the thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...8entry1929338

alrighty, gonna go study for real now :sweatingbullets:

Hehehe... your so funny soutsada. I'm reading for bio right now too but i just had to check out this thread. Thanx so much for the link! hehehe... don't want to be rude but is there even competition especially since its soompi and we know who the queen of soompi is :phew: (yes its been confirmed w/ lots and lots of polls).

Kate Winslet was up for an Oscar last year for her role in "Eternal Sunshine..." My friends liked the movie, but I did not. Basically, Kate's character requested for her memories of her ex-lover (Jim Carrey) to be erased from her mind. (this is what i remember)

Acting-wise, this will be a very good role for Hye Kyo.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

yeah...I need to agree with you soutsada & mhbt.....

let's support her whatever she choose......, she never let me down so far....:)

just want to refresh this elegant lady

shg2.jpg

credit:sidus

she's sooo damn gorgeous.....

Agreed... so gorgeous. I love her pose in this picture. She looks like a beautiful queen.

Guest nofear11877

Hehehe... your so funny soutsada. I'm reading for bio right now too but i just had to check out this thread. Thanx so much for the link! hehehe... don't want to be rude but is there even competition especially since its soompi and we know who the queen of soompi is :phew: (yes its been confirmed w/ lots and lots of polls).

people keep making these polls... they haven't learned their lesson that SHK always leads in these polls. like nancy said, SHK is undeniably the QUEEN of soompi. tsk... tsk... tsk... people... they don't know when to give up do they??? :lol:

congrats skylar for owning the page!!!

people keep making these polls... they haven't learned their lesson that SHK always leads in these polls. like nancy said, SHK is undeniably the QUEEN of soompi. tsk... tsk... tsk... people... they don't know when to give up do they??? :lol:

congrats skylar for owning the page!!!

polls should exclude hye kyo so they'll be interesting.

wow, i own the page! thanks for the congrats! :D

on the WIKI entry of Hye Kyo, i can't believe the person who wrote it mentioned BI! I mean, I will understand if LBH was mentioned because at least that was confirmed.

Guest nofear11877

i've called her, the queen of tears

she is so pretty

no wonder she is in the 3rd ranking in korea

who's first and second then??? :unsure: i thought she was second??? :sweatingbullets:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

who's first and second then??? :unsure: i thought she was second??? :sweatingbullets:

For queen of tears i'm guessing Choi Ji Woo would be first because of "Winter Sonata" and "Stairway to Heaven" and for second i'm guessing Son Ye Jin just because she cries so beautifully too. But of course so does our SHK and it's an honor to be ranked amongst those top actresses.