Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I was never inconsiderate in my posts. My opinions on them not getting together are based solely on what Bi and SHK told the public that they are only friends and not lovers. I did not go around spreading rumors that they would never get together in this lifetime if they haven't said so in the first place. No, your post did not sound mean and I respect your opinions too. However, it is difficult to ignore those posts when others would reply to them and the subject would go on and on sometimes nonstop. Don't worry I will ignore them as much as I can and won't annoy fans of BiKyo anymore.

Hi again, thank you for sharing your feelings on this and I hope that it won't stop you from coming to this forum. And you are not annoying any of us so please feel free to post whatever it is you like about SHK. I think we just have to acknowledge that fact that everyone has different opinions on certain subject so its difficult to agree on everything, but one thing we do have in common is that we LOVE SHK so that's all that matters right? So I hope you'll continue to post your opinions in here.

Guest nofear11877

I think we just have to acknowledge that fact that everyone has different opinions on certain subject so its difficult to agree on everything, but one thing we do have in common is that we LOVE SHK so that's all that matters right? So I hope you'll continue to post your opinions in here.

yeah nancy... i think all that matters is that WE LOVE SHK. :D

thanks wloi for the cf info. i wonder if this is part of her plan to tranform from sweet roles to more challenging and upbeat characters...... :rolleyes:

as to this movie, i'm not also sure of that. well i guess it really depends on the character. but i hope she won't change image drastically. it might be difficult for her fans to adapt if it happens overnight. and i think gradual transfomation would also be more helpful for her to grow into a mature actress.

I like this one. Very relaxed and natural. I like SHK with Won Bin, too. He's my second favorite SHK leading man next to he-whom-I-cannot-name-here. ;)

paulette, i didn't know that lord voldemort was your fave shk leading man :D:Dj/k, j/k

seriously, i hope we won't come to this (restrictions).

i am also in the mind that we can post our opinions whatever may it be as long that it does not impose on others and is within the bounds of public writing etiquette.

just a little consideration, patience and respect from everybody and everything will be ok. ;)

Guest crazili

But I do not want to see her being raped by ugly men or making love with the 'customer' on screen....too heavy for me..... :wacko:

TOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

sniff sniff sniff... please dun get chosen, SHK... i want her as a kick richard simmons heroine in an action movie!!!! not a prostitute!!!!!! that will spoil SHG's image! (for me, at least)

Guest soutsada7

thanks wloi for the cf info. i wonder if this is part of her plan to tranform from sweet roles to more challenging and upbeat characters...... :rolleyes:

as to this movie, i'm not also sure of that. well i guess it really depends on the character. but i hope she won't change image drastically. it might be difficult for her fans to adapt if it happens overnight. and i think gradual transfomation would also be more helpful for her to grow into a mature actress.

paulette, i didn't know that lord valdemort was your fave shk leading man :D:Dj/k, j/k

seriously, i hope we won't come to this (restrictions).

i am also in the mind that we can post our opinions whatever may it be as long that it does not impose on others and is within the bounds of public writing etiquette.

just a little consideration, patience and respect from everybody and everything will be ok. ;)

well, I'm hoping that she'll get a different role from her previous ones, although I was thinking more along the line of an action-packed role, but if she's up to this role, then all the props I'll be giving her cause this role is guarnateed to display her versatility ;) anyway, I'm with you on being able to express our opinions in this thread...I hope nobody gets turned off from this thread cause it's one of the friendliest threads in Soompi IMO :P

Today Korean news:

SHK is one of the candidates for a movie that will shoot in end May06....it is about a famous Korean prostitute a few centuries ago....Other candidates are Kim Tae Hay and the female lead of my Sassy Girl.

For this time, I do not want SHK to be chosen as the female lead of the film. :tears:

looks like it's a period movie... its ok for her to experiment diff type of role (tho not really feeling it :ph34r:). comedy would be nice :) I'm so missing her bubbly character in FH ;)

Guest honey_ping

TOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

sniff sniff sniff... please dun get chosen, SHK... i want her as a kick richard simmons heroine in an action movie!!!! not a prostitute!!!!!! that will spoil SHG's image! (for me, at least)

I second that.........I really don't want her to do anything that will spoil her image. If she's going to take that role as a prostitute without having to show any love-making scene, etc, etc, I think that's okay. If not, I'll be very disappointed, really. She's been very innocent so far and I don't want that innocence to go away. To be a versatile actress doesn't mean that everyone has to do such a role. There are lots of other difficult role that can be played, for sure.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I second that.........I really don't want her to do anything that will spoil her image. If she's going to take that role as a prostitute without having to show any love-making scene, etc, etc, I think that's okay. If not, I'll be very disappointed, really. She's been very innocent so far and I don't want that innocence to go away. To be a versatile actress doesn't mean that everyone has to do such a role. There are lots of other difficult role that can be played, for sure.

I totally agree with you. I want her to be acknowledged as a versatile and talented actress but not at the expense of ruining her image. I'm hoping she'll skip this one and go for another role. But SHK has been pretty wise w/ her career decisions so I'm assuming that she'll take a pass on this.

hellow ladies...... :)

i'm new here but admiring hyegyo since her first debut.., hope you don't mind me join this thread... :blush:

I got this news from Sidus and really need help translation for the article...

if this already posted, pls ignore it..., thank's so much

송혜교 "'이터널 선샤인'의 윈슬렛 연기 해보고 싶다"

SongHyeGyo_sportsseoul_03.09.jpg

'이터널 선샤인에서의 클레멘타인 역 해보고 싶어요' 중국 한류드라마의 원조격이라 할 수 있는 송혜교가 영화배우로 영역을 바꿔 활동하면서 그간 해보고싶던 캐릭터에대해 털어놨다.송혜교와 차태현은 지난달 25일 영화 '파랑주의보' 홍보차 홍콩을 방문해 기자간담회를 가졌다. 이 자리에서 그는 영화'이터널 선샤인'에서의 케이트 윈슬렛이 맡았던 약간은 몽환적인분위기의 클레멘타인 역이 평소 이상적으로 생각해 온 캐릭터라고 답했다.취재진들이 '백혈병인데 머리 숯이 그대로다. 특별한 이유가 있는가'라고 묻자 "감독이 영화 분위기가 무거워지는 것을 원치 않았기 때문"이라고 답했다.또 송혜교는 앞으로 많은영화를 통해 연기력을 인정받고 싶다는 바람도 내비쳤다. 그는 자신의 영화 처녀작인 만큼 최선을 다했으니 재밌게봐달라는 애교섞인 요청도 잊지 않았다.한류스타 송혜교의 첫영화 데뷔작인 영화'파랑주의보'는 9일 홍콩에서 개봉된다.지난달 23일 개봉한'작업의 정석'과 비슷한 시기에 상영해 경쟁하는 것에 대해서는 '결과가 어떻게 나올지는 두고 볼 일' 이라며 조심스러운 모습을 보였다.

credit : sidus

Guest soutsada7

i'm new here but admiring hyegyo since her first debut.., hope you don't mind me join this thread... :blush:

'이터널 선샤인에서의 클레멘타인 역 해보고 싶어요' 중국 한류드라마의 원조격이라 할 수 있는 송혜교가 영화배우로 영역을 바꿔 활동하면서 그간 해보고싶던 캐릭터에대해 털어놨다.송혜교와 차태현은 지난달 25일 영화 '파랑주의보' 홍보차 홍콩을 방문해 기자간담회를 가졌다. 이 자리에서 그는 영화'이터널 선샤인'에서의 케이트 윈슬렛이 맡았던 약간은 몽환적인분위기의 클레멘타인 역이 평소 이상적으로 생각해 온 캐릭터라고 답했다.취재진들이 '백혈병인데 머리 숯이 그대로다. 특별한 이유가 있는가'라고 묻자 "감독이 영화 분위기가 무거워지는 것을 원치 않았기 때문"이라고 답했다.또 송혜교는 앞으로 많은영화를 통해 연기력을 인정받고 싶다는 바람도 내비쳤다. 그는 자신의 영화 처녀작인 만큼 최선을 다했으니 재밌게봐달라는 애교섞인 요청도 잊지 않았다.한류스타 송혜교의 첫영화 데뷔작인 영화'파랑주의보'는 9일 홍콩에서 개봉된다.지난달 23일 개봉한'작업의 정석'과 비슷한 시기에 상영해 경쟁하는 것에 대해서는 '결과가 어떻게 나올지는 두고 볼 일' 이라며 조심스러운 모습을 보였다.

hi, Marchy, welcome to our wonderful thread...no, you're not butting in or anything. Indeed, we're really happy to have new members here ;) Ok, I'm gonna use babel fish to translate this...give me a sec and I'll report back to ya ;)

This news said that HyeKyo wants to try acting the role of Kate in the movie 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'.

She also said that she wants people to recognise her as a movie artist instead of TV drama artist (that implies that she will not be shooting TV drama anymore).

The other stuff is about the movie 'My Girl and I'...nothing special.

BTW, anybody knows what is so special about 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' ?

Something you could try....

Search for ' Song Hye Kyo' in Wikipedia.org (the English version)........

there is some very personal information there and the Korean fans think that Wikipedia is giving out too much private information about SHK.

I will not tell you which part is the controversal information....see for yourself :phew:

Guest nofear11877

This news said that HyeKyo wants to try acting the role of Kate in the movie 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'.

She also said that she wants people to recognise her as a movie artist instead of TV drama artist (that implies that she will not be shooting TV drama anymore).

BTW, anybody knows what is so special about 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' ?

if she's really implying that she won't be doing dramas anymore... i would be totally depressed cuz i totally dig her doing dramas instead of movies. :tears:

o/t:

what's so special about 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'??? well, it got very good reviews from film critics and i think it was also nominated in the oscars for some award. i forgot which category and what year it was though. i also think one of them was nominated as best actor/actress. please correct me if im wrong. a lot of my friends say its good great but i haven't actually seen it. :sweatingbullets:

edit:

now that i remember it, i think this was shown late 2004.

welcome to the thread Marchy!!!

Guest soutsada7

oopsie, nevermind :sweatingbullets:

Something you could try....

Search for ' Song Hye Kyo' in Wikipedia.org (the English version)........

there is some very personal information there and the Korean fans think that Wikipedia is giving out too much private information about SHK.

I will not tell you which part is the controversal information....see for yourself :phew:

lol, compare this to babel fish...sheesh, babel fish is sooo off. Thanks for the translation wloi...will definitely check out the site that you're referring too cause you're pressing my curiosity button really hard :lol::P

Wloi, thanks for all of the news! I've seen the info at Wikipedia.org but don't see anything too personal... maybe I missed something though??

I'm sad that Hye Gyo probably won't be doing any dramas anytime soon but it's def. not a surprise because for a while now she's been saying that she wants to venture off into movies...here's a quote from her:

"I was sick and tired of my roles. To be frank, I played much the same roles until I was cast as Su-yeon in 'All In.' I was really bored, not to mention the audience. I had a slightly different part in ‘Rays of Sunshine’ in 2004, but I concluded that my characters on TV will ultimately all be the same"

So just from reading that one quote, you can see how she's ready to transfer as an actress, try new things. Well whatever she decides, I'll support her no matter what! :D But she has never said that she NEVER plans to act in another drama...back in December, one of her reps said she has been offered a number of drama roles but she would like to do one more movie before acting in another drama. Chances are we won't see her in another drama until the later part of 2006. That was news from back in December that I just re-posted on my site.

If anyone's interested, I updated my site, including new pics from a recent Thai magazine...if anyone wants to upload and share them here, go ahead, credit goes to n.nook @hyebaragi.

Good night! :D

Guest soutsada7

^^same here Shanda, I didn't see anything too personal either...what controversial issue were you talking about wloi? :unsure: thanks for the heads-up, I'll certainly check out your website tomorrow ;) nite nite shanda :)

oh, I completely forgot to celebrate my owning another page after Kaye :slaps self on the forehead:

HOORAY, I OWN IT THIS TIME :doing the jiggle wiggle: :P:lol::w00t:

Wloi, thanks for all of the news! I've seen the info at Wikipedia.org but don't see anything too personal... maybe I missed something though??

I'm sad that Hye Gyo probably won't be doing any dramas anytime soon but it's def. not a surprise because for a while now she's been saying that she wants to venture off into movies...here's a quote from her:

"I was sick and tired of my roles. To be frank, I played much the same roles until I was cast as Su-yeon in 'All In.' I was really bored, not to mention the audience. I had a slightly different part in ‘Rays of Sunshine’ in 2004, but I concluded that my characters on TV will ultimately all be the same"

So just from reading that one quote, you can see how she's ready to transfer as an actress, try new things. Well whatever she decides, I'll support her no matter what! :D

If anyone's interested, I updated my site, including new pics from a recent Thai magazine...if anyone wants to upload and share them here, go ahead, credit goes to n.nook @hyebaragi.

Good night! :D

Her most recent drama was Full House (KBS 2004) co-starring the popular R&B singer Rain (Bi). Rumors had been said that they are a couple but it is still not known whether the rumors were true or not.

This is the sentence that Korean fans found offending.....need not talk about her 'love life' :rolleyes:

hi, Marchy, welcome to our wonderful thread...no, you're not butting in or anything. Indeed, we're really happy to have new members here Ok, I'm gonna use babel fish to translate this...give me a sec and I'll report back to ya

Hi sousada..

thank's for welcoming........

all i can read is only the title "eternal sunshine.....:)

hellow wloi...

thank's for the brief summary...

it's sad that she will more concentrate to movies...instead of drama..

Guest soutsada7

Rumors had been said that they are a couple but it is still not known whether the rumors were true or not.

This is the sentence that Korean fans found offending.....need not talk about her 'love life' :rolleyes:

oh, I see, I see, but I really don't see anything offending about that cause it's just rumours...sheesh, Korean fans can be a bit nitpicky, eh? :unsure::sweatingbullets: I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Hi sousada..

thank's for welcoming........

all i can read is only the title "eternal sunshine.....:)

hellow wloi...

thank's for the brief summary...

it's sad that she will more concentrate to movies...instead of drama..

yeah, I know, same here...gahhh, I'm not a big fan of movies and here I am having to wait on hands and feet for her next drama, which can take forever!!!! but I guess I'll support her in whatever endeavors she undertakes :(

oh, I see, I see, but I really don't see anything offending about that cause it's just rumours...sheesh, Korean fans can be a bit nitpicky, eh? :unsure::sweatingbullets: I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Yeah, I totally agree with you soutsada...I don't find that to be offensive. Hmmm...

Guest soutsada7

alrighty peeps, I'm gonna go study now (got a big presentation to do tomorrow), so I'll see all you wonderful people later...nite nite :D

whoops, that's spamming...let's do some editing:

yeah, Shanda, I agree with you :D I'm kinda clueless in why some people find this rumour so offeding cause there are tons of actors and actresses out there with the same dilemma as SHG, but I don't see it made such a big fuss with other stars :shrugs in confusion and scratches head: :unsure: