Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

hi everyone!

everybody is pairing shk with all those hot men. :D i too have my own preference but for now i just would like to see her in a new project. i'm sure that whoever will be paired to her would complement her.

really, it must be hard to maintain a relationship when both parties are mega celebrities. it would take lots of trust, confidence and maturity to make it work. as to shk, i just wish her to enjoy her status right now and enter into a serious relationship when she's truly well ready.

yuuhuu..

let me ask 1 more time..

do you have any advice where can i find cool pics of song hye-gyo?

i usually go to yahoo!korea, soju22 and hyesa for shk pics. here are the links:

yahoo!korea

soju22

Guest kneekey

hi everyone!

everybody is pairing shk with all those hot men. :D i too have my own preference but for now i just would like to see her in a new project. i'm sure that whoever will be paired to her would complement her.

really, it must be hard to maintain a relationship when both parties are mega celebrities. it would take lots of trust, confidence and maturity to make it work. as to shk, i just wish her to enjoy her status right now and enter into a serious relationship when she's truly well ready.

i agree with you gemt that whoever is paired with her really complements both parties (eg. ssh, won bin, bi, cth, lbh etc.) its like whoever gets paired with her gets double famous :lol: but if she pairs up with hyun bin, i'll probably jump out of the window because of excitement :w00t: (of course the window shouldnt be high so i'll wont get injured :P )

i think that shk should enjoy what she has now and just do dramas w/ hot guys so it'll be fine w/ her even if she's not in a relationship and for the us who hope to see her in more dramas

Guest charles0702

i agree with you gemt that whoever is paired with her really complements both parties (eg. ssh, won bin, bi, cth, lbh etc.) its like whoever gets paired with her gets double famous :lol: but if she pairs up with hyun bin, i'll probably jump out of the window because of excitement :w00t: (of course the window shouldnt be high so i'll wont get injured :P )

i think that shk should enjoy what she has now and just do dramas w/ hot guys so it'll be fine w/ her even if she's not in a relationship and for the us who hope to see her in more dramas

Guest blossomblue

SHK and CTH in the press conference , Thailand.

Credit : JJ

There's some question about the relationship between SHK and Bi. She answered that they're just a good friend. Then CTH reply that he's the one for Bi instead of SHK. He's so funny. imageimage

Guest charles0702

thanx blossomblue for posting up the pix.. my favorite one is the second one.. her smile is soo pretty..

shk and bi filmed full house along time ago and people still asking about their relationship.. <_< i guess people want her to admit that she is going with bi but she can't admit to something that isn't true.. i wondering if it bothers her when they try to ask personal question.. i think it does cause she looks like a private person.. :)

Guest LuvSHK

hi everyone!

yahoo!korea

soju22

Thanks for the yahoo site, I have been searching for this site.

As for pairing up SHK with the A List Actors, I think it is a bit tough, she is so young, talented, pretty, and I agreed with Wendy, life would be hard for both are super actors. But I still go for LBH-SHK, I think they fit well. Just my thought.

thank you for the pics!

if you guys have more, feel free to post.they will be useful for me ^^

If you want, you can look at my site for some SHG pics :D ~~

http://www.songhyegyo.net

As for pairing SHG up...well I guess it doesn't really matter to me who she dates. It's her life and as long as the guy makes her happy then that's all that matters! I agree with those who say she is young and has plenty of time to find her "prince charming"...some people find their special someone at a young age (like myself, I met my hubbie when I was 19) and for others, it takes time.

Personally, I'm more concerned with SHG's next project than who she should date! hehe :lol: I miss seeing her in a drama so I hope that's her next role...we'll just have to patiently wait and see.

Guest soutsada7

^^yeah, she actually likes to keep a low-profile and she seems to be very personal around strangers, except when she's around her friend...guess this is why some reporters and anti-fans label her as "arrogant" and "conceited", though I find her to ber to be more shy than anything.

Soutsada7..glad that I made you laugh ! Yeah...it's a stressful world we live in and thanks to all these fantastic artistes of the Hallyru, our lives are so much enjoyable ! :P

For me since my 3 children are all grown up, I find delight in watching Korean dramas and movies and listen to Korean songs (even though I may not understand the words) to pass time ! :rolleyes:

SHG is indeed a natural beauty and she had matured a lot since I first saw her in Hotelier. She was very young and quite plump at that time, but still captured my attention instead of the lead actress. :lol:

I haven't seen hotelier yet...although I'm liking the idea of seeing SHG and BYJ on one screen, I couldn't helped but be turned off by the fact that they each get with someone else, especially when SHG was not the lead character :sweatingbullets: yeah, K-dramas and Taiwanese dramas are my other sources for me to relieve my stress (that's why I refrain from watching tear-jerkers), aside from this thread of course (my fav thread of all time ;))

hi everyone!

yahoo!korea

soju22

hi, gemt :waves at you happily: long time no see you around here...how are things going? anyway, thanks for those links, I will certainly check them out ;) yeah, not to be a selfish fan or anything, but I hope she doesn't rush into a relationship until she's ready and she's still so young with such a long career ahead of her.

yeah, if I were SHG, I'd just tell myself to forget having an official boyfriend and enjoy working with all these hotties :wub::P I really wanna see her team up with Hyunbin now that you brought that up. They'd make such a hot couple onscreen.

thanks blossomblue for the beautiful pix...lovin' the second one best cause she looks so happy :)

Shanda, I was gonna post up a link to your website, but I decided to just wait for you to come and post it up :D

Hey guys missed you over the weekend. All your posts are interesting as usual (this isn't be my favorite thread for nothing).

Hello rangsi! Have you recovered yet? I think I have, 90%.

I'm not so into ratings but just wondering how My girl and I is fairing in countries SHG and CTH went to promote. FYI, this movie was mentioned in SHG's carrier network (the one which shows almost all of her dramas) here in the Philippines. Made me wonder if they have plans of showing it here. I trully hope.

Did I mention that SHG, among korean actors/actresses is very popular here?

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hey anette and everyone else! im so happy to see the thread growing everytime i check on it...had to catch up with all the backlogs but im fine with all that :lol:

anyways~ yeah, id say shk is popular in the philippines...sad to say, i only knew her when i got here in the US..hahaha...i heard of full house last year when i went there for holiday but i never really decided to check it out. i asked one of our neighbors there if full house was nice and all she told me was "it's funny.." heck, if she'd been raving about it like i am now, i dont think id have waited another three months jst to watch it! :D

oh wells...i do hope shk does another drama soon...another movie wud be fine as well, but i hope it wont be another sad one...we never know who her next leading man will be..let's jst keep on hoping :rolleyes:

thanks for all those pics from thailand by the way..she's glowing agen as usual *sigh*

hey there tammie!

Guest soutsada7

Hey guys missed you over the weekend. All your posts are interesting as usual (this isn't be my favorite thread for nothing).

Hello rangsi! Have you recovered yet? I think I have, 90%.

I'm not so into ratings but just wondering how My girl and I is fairing in countries SHG and CTH went to promote. FYI, this movie was mentioned in SHG's carrier network (the one which shows almost all of her dramas) here in the Philippines. Made me wonder if they have plans of showing it here. I trully hope.

Did I mention that SHG, among korean actors/actresses is very popular here?

hi anette, missed you too :D yeah, I'm not into ratings either...I mentioned this before, but one of my fav k-dramas is "save the last dance" and its ratings weren't all that high, so ratings mean nothing to me. Nevertheless, I hope her movie does well ;) Yeah, I heard that she's really popular in the Philippines...anyway, hope you all have a fantastic day!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D <--- lucky seven smiles.

Hiya Candy!!!

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I do not think Rain has changed his ideal girl type. In that interview, he just stated that his ideal girl should have the virtue of that Dj, he did not say he likes her....he just like her characteristics. So do not worry.

As for the video clip of SHK HK interview, you could see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfdSNrJvQnU

can someone translate this interview? :phew:

eve though I didnt understand what CTH and her said They made me laugh..CTH is a funny guy and SHK was soo Cute especially in the beginning when she was trying to say another language!!hehehe...

THe interviewer asked her something about BI..can anyone translate? :sweatingbullets: ...SHK looks really nice...BTW does any one know what that red flower thingy that the interviewer is for?? coz its quite weird wat SHK did...made me laugh!!hehehe :D ....

I'm a BI-kyo or Wbin-Kyo fanatic..either one is good for me!!hehe even though I haven't seen SHK and WB's chemistry on AIMH..I really wanna see it!! :(

Guest fatgrrl_slim

thanx blossomblue for posting up the pix.. my favorite one is the second one.. her smile is soo pretty..

shk and bi filmed full house along time ago and people still asking about their relationship.. <_< i guess people want her to admit that she is going with bi but she can't admit to something that isn't true.. i wondering if it bothers her when they try to ask personal question.. i think it does cause she looks like a private person.. :)

I'm a bit surprised at how the somwehat personal questions got through in her interviews during this tour. Most of the time, press kits will explicitly mention that personal questions will not be entertained. In SHK's case, there had been many instances before when her handlers would be quick to put a stop to relationship questions (especially during the height of the LBH scandal), which got her the reputation that she's a snob. So I find it a bit odd - and off - that the press was able to ask her Bi-related questions.

Guest charles0702

^hey anette and everyone else! im so happy to see the thread growing everytime i check on it...had to catch up with all the backlogs but im fine with all that :lol:

anyways~ yeah, id say shk is popular in the philippines...sad to say, i only knew her when i got here in the US..hahaha...i heard of full house last year when i went there for holiday but i never really decided to check it out. i asked one of our neighbors there if full house was nice and all she told me was "it's funny.." heck, if she'd been raving about it like i am now, i dont think id have waited another three months jst to watch it! :D

oh wells...i do hope shk does another drama soon...another movie wud be fine as well, but i hope it wont be another sad one...we never know who her next leading man will be..let's jst keep on hoping :rolleyes:

thanks for all those pics from thailand by the way..she's glowing agen as usual *sigh*

hey there tammie!

candy.. i didn't know how popular shk was until i read the posts in here and saw how many fans she has from the philippines.. believe this or not, but i didn't watch full house until 6 months after i downloaded it.. at first, i downloaded it for my sis but couldn't watch it cause i wasn't a fan of bi (at that time i thought he was kinda :crazy: looking but after watching it, i couldn't believe i waited that long to watch it) they have such good chemistry (and yes, bi gets cuter and cuter) plus, i was kinda skeptic about her doing a comedy, but she proved me wrong.. this by far is my favorite drama and i rushed out and bought it ($100).

Guest soutsada7

^^wow, is this the version with all the goodies in it? I wanted the director's cut version, but by the time I got around to ordering it, all the director's cut versions were sold out and I think I bought the last copy of FH at the time :P

can someone translate this interview? :phew:

eve though I didnt understand what CTH and her said They made me laugh..CTH is a funny guy and SHK was soo Cute especially in the beginning when she was trying to say another language!!hehehe...

THe interviewer asked her something about BI..can anyone translate? :sweatingbullets: ...SHK looks really nice...BTW does any one know what that red flower thingy that the interviewer is for?? coz its quite weird wat SHK did...made me laugh!!hehehe :D ....

I'm a BI-kyo or Wbin-Kyo fanatic..either one is good for me!!hehe even though I haven't seen SHK and WB's chemistry on AIMH..I really wanna see it!! :(

In the interview, Hye Gyo was asked about Bi...she said it was normal for there to be rumors of a love affair between the leading actor and actress but her and Bi are ONLY good friends. The interview lady asked her if Bi's style was her ideal type and she sad that he was "cool," "handsome" (I'm not sure how to translate the exact Korean word into English terms) and then Hye Gyo joked that she likes all male singers. Then the lady gave Hye Gyo that red ball and said it was a Chinese ball and when you have a man that you like or someone on your mind then you throw the ball. Hye Gyo threw the ball and laughed, she said "how do I do this?" :P

hi anette, missed you too :D yeah, I'm not into ratings either...I mentioned this before, but one of my fav k-dramas is "save the last dance" and its ratings weren't all that high, so ratings mean nothing to me. Nevertheless, I hope her movie does well ;) Yeah, I heard that she's really popular in the Philippines...anyway, hope you all have a fantastic day!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D <--- lucky seven smiles.

Hiya Candy!!!

Hey Soutsada! I'm so happy to hear that you liked "Save the Last Dance" because after SHG, I adore S.E.S and we all know that Eugene was in that group :D I've been an S.E.S fan for 8 years now so it's been a while! I didn't get to finish watching all of "Save the Last Dance"....I want to buy it on DVD since I collect S.E.S stuff. The ending is sad right?

Guest charles0702

^^wow, is this the version with all the goodies in it? I wanted the director's cut version, but by the time I got around to ordering it, all the director's cut versions were sold out and I think I bought the last copy of FH at the time :P

yeah soustada.. i got the director's cut version and i totally love it.. it has alot uncut scenes that weren't showed in the one i downloaded.. they had extra vacation scenes that are only in the dc version.. :D soustada.. you watched save the last dance.. i bought it but couldn't watch past the first 2 eppys.. i think i will try to continue watching it.. jisung also costarred with shk in all in

Guest soutsada7

In the interview, Hye Gyo was asked about Bi...she said it was normal for there to be rumors of a love affair between the leading actor and actress but her and Bi are ONLY good friends. The interview lady asked her if Bi's style was her ideal type and she sad that he was "cool," "handsome" (I'm not sure how to translate the exact Korean word into English terms) and then Hye Gyo joked that she likes all male singers. Then the lady gave Hye Gyo that red ball and said it was a Chinese ball and when you have a man that you like or someone on your mind then you throw the ball. Hye Gyo threw the ball and laughed, she said "how do I do this?" :P

Hey Soutsada! I'm so happy to hear that you liked "Save the Last Dance" because after SHG, I adore S.E.S and we all know that Eugene was in that group :D I've been an S.E.S fan for 8 years now so it's been a while! I didn't get to finish watching all of "Save the Last Dance"....I want to buy it on DVD since I collect S.E.S stuff. The ending is sad right?

nahhh...it has a very happy ending :D I highly recommend it...yeah, I think Eugene is beautiful too :)

yeah soustada.. i got the director's cut version and i totally love it.. it has alot uncut scenes that weren't showed in the one i downloaded.. they had extra vacation scenes that are only in the dc version.. :D soustada.. you watched save the last dance.. i bought it but couldn't watch past the first 2 eppys.. i think i will try to continue watching it.. jisung also costarred with shk in all in

yeah, I was hoping she'd get with Jisung after realizing who the actors are in the drama, yet I know SHG was meant to get with LBH :(

Guest s3rene

In the interview, Hye Gyo was asked about Bi...she said it was normal for there to be rumors of a love affair between the leading actor and actress but her and Bi are ONLY good friends.

There CASE CLOSED. Fans and the media just cannot seem to accept that fact and must always push the BIKYO issue.

Guest sweet_treats1812

candy.. i didn't know how popular shk was until i read the posts in here and saw how many fans she has from the philippines.. believe this or not, but i didn't watch full house until 6 months after i downloaded it.. at first, i downloaded it for my sis but couldn't watch it cause i wasn't a fan of bi (at that time i thought he was kinda :crazy: looking but after watching it, i couldn't believe i waited that long to watch it) they have such good chemistry (and yes, bi gets cuter and cuter) plus, i was kinda skeptic about her doing a comedy, but she proved me wrong.. this by far is my favorite drama and i rushed out and bought it ($100).

whoa!!! u bought the set!!! good for u!! somehow, as much as i love kdramas (and full house in particular) i can never get over the fact that the dvd's are jst too pricey..or maybe im jst a real cheapskate..bwahahahaha! but i know wat u mean..when i watched full house i cudnt believe it took me so long to watch it! i was actually watching it coz i heard from some ppl online that it was good...and that time i was watching my name is kim sam soon..so while waiting for the subs of MNIKSS, i decided to watch full house..and lo and behold! i actually ended up liking FH more than MNIKSS! bwahahaha!

thanks for the translation shanda! shk looked so cute when she tried speaking in chinese..mwehehehe..and when she threw that ball (i thought it was a bouquet by the way :sweatingbullets: ) she looked really funny and then she goes, "ottoke?" hahaha~ i was cracking up looking at her expression...

as for save the last dance, no, the ending is not sad at all...hope u get to finish it soon..im a eugene fan too..actually, im a eugene fan before i became a shk fan, so the two sort of have an equal place in my heart now..mwehehehe ^^