Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest s3rene

I never heard this? lol

prob cause I'm not updated with Bi..

and its ok bikyo-ers ^^ even if they don't become a couple, they're still good friends ^__^

or so they say on interviews lol

Yeah, for real since I am a fan of Bi and I keep track of things about him daily. Want me to post the article here? That would shatter the dreams of many BiKyoers so I don't think I should. :) His ideal gf descriptions no longer fits SHK.

Guest soutsada7

Seen My Girl and I today. SHG is real pretty even without make-up in the movie. After absence from dramas since FH, when I watch the movie, her every gesture reminds me of Han Jieun ! The movie made us laugh at the beginning, but be prepared for tears towards the end. I was sniffling away... :( Simple storyline but good acting from CTH and SHG. Chemistry is good too. :D

thanks for sharing your experience with us...glad to know that you enjoyed watching the movie. I've already seen the one without subs, courtesy of our lovely Kaye; however, I'm definitely buying the movie when it comes out, to support the lovely SHG ;)

I never meant to say that she is ugly but I don't think she is pretty either. Overall, she is average looking to me but she does have a lot of sexiness. It's just that I am not into sexy girls but I prefer the cute types like SHK. :)

yeah, I think HEJ is sexier than pretty, but I think she carries out her role really well :D

heyy! i was wondering if anyone had the Hong Kong interview clip of shk!!! pleaseee and thank uu!! hehe =)

sorry, I don't have it...perhaps, someone else can help you :)

thanks for sharing that pix of SHG Jamie...never seen this one and she looks as beautiful as usual :)

Guest s3rene

Soutsada, I want to buy My Girl and I too but someone said SHG died so I don't know if I should. I don't want to cry my eyes out again like I did in Autumn Heart. :(

Guest _obsession

hiii...does anyone have really BIG and HIGH QUALITY shk pics??

doesn't matter how old..thanks for the help!

Guest soutsada7

Soutsada, I want to buy My Girl and I too but someone said SHG died so I don't know if I should. I don't want to cry my eyes out again like I did in Autumn Heart. :(

I'm buying the dvd and I'd be more than happy to rid the dvd for all my wonderful SHGers, so just let me know if you want me to do this :D

lol sorry. I didn't see your post :blush:

are you talking about the caps I posted?

you can watch it here:

http://www.hyesa.com/v2bbs/zboard.php?id=f...&desc=asc&no=67

thanks for the link Jamie...will dl as soon as I get home :D

hiii...does anyone have really BIG and HIGH QUALITY shk pics??

doesn't matter how old..thanks for the help!

will post some up by tonight :D and I'm sure someone else will as well ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

whoa, pls do soutsada! thank u so much!!!

as for those big pics of shk..i dont have them that BIG...:( but im sure many others in this thread do...;)

I do not think Rain has changed his ideal girl type. In that interview, he just stated that his ideal girl should have the virtue of that Dj, he did not say he likes her....he just like her characteristics. So do not worry.

As for the video clip of SHK HK interview, you could see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfdSNrJvQnU

Guest MysticaL

thanks so much for the link guys..really appreciate it....and SHK's character in "my girl and i" is suppose to die in the end becoz she had leukemia or smthing rite?? coz i remember frm the jap drama that the girl has some illness that's y she dies...and thats so sad...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^her character does die...but looking at the vid kaye posted several weeks ago, i dont think her death was portrayed as dramatically as the japanese one..of cors, that doesnt make it any less sad :(

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I do not think Rain has changed his ideal girl type. In that interview, he just stated that his ideal girl should have the virtue of that Dj, he did not say he likes her....he just like her characteristics. So do not worry.

As for the video clip of SHK HK interview, you could see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfdSNrJvQnU

I agree. I read the article and it seems more like he sees her as a mother figure and wishes that his future wife will have virtues like hers... which of course we know SHK does :phew: ... ahahaha... sorry just had to throw that in there :lol:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I agree. I read the article and it seems more like he sees her as a mother figure and wishes that his future wife will have virtues like hers... which of course we know SHK does :phew: ... ahahaha... sorry just had to throw that in there :lol:

Is SHK the 'caregiver' type? :blink:;)

Guest s3rene

It's ok with me if you guys want Bi to see SHK as a mother, which is pretty weird in my opinion. :mellow: SHK might have the virtues of a mother, but we don't know for sure she has the virtues Bi wants. SHK seems like someone who wants a manly and mature man in charge of a relationship to take care of her. I don't think she would want to be a caregiver and mother Bi all the time.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

It's ok with me if you guys want Bi to see SHK as a mother, which is pretty weird in my opinion. :mellow: SHK might have the virtues of a mother, but we don't know for sure she has the virtues Bi wants. SHK seems like someone who wants a manly and mature man in charge of a relationship to take care of her. I don't think she would want to be a caregiver and mother Bi all the time.

Haha... sorry I guess I didn't make myself clear enough :sweatingbullets: . What I meant was that he sees that DJ as a mother figure because she reminds him of his own mother and that he wishes that his future wife would have the same type of virtues, such as being a good and kind person, like our SHK. I don't think Bi will ever see SHK as a "mother" figure :blink:

Haha... sorry I guess I didn't make myself clear enough :sweatingbullets: . What I meant was that he sees that DJ as a mother figure because she reminds him of his own mother and that he wishes that his future wife would have the same type of virtues, such as being a good and kind person, like our SHK. I don't think Bi will ever see SHK as a "mother" figure :blink:

No need to explain. It was quite clear to me what you meant. B)

Guest s3rene

Oh well SHK is too pretty to be mother to someone as big as Bi. If they do get together, then I hope they have beautiful children. I just hope their kids look like SHK more than Bi though. :D

The SHG thread is turning into a semi-Bi thread ! :D

She is young, beautiful and talented..plenty of time for her to meet her "Mr. Right" ! :P Whoever that is..I wish her lots of happiness with him ! :)

Guest charles0702

hye soustada.. sees you on line and waves.. i just got onto this thread and spent the last 20 minutes trying to read all the backlog.. :)

it seems that whoever shk chooses to go with, it will be a great decision.. i have only seen her and bi as friends... though my sis say she is more like an older sister.. i think she is into more older and mature guys.. for example lbh.. i read somewhere that she still keeps in contact with wonbin.. my wishful thinking is that when he is out of the army, they can do another drama together..

song seung hun should be out of the army later on this year, am i correct. has it been 2 years already? if so, i hope they do another drama together..

has anyone noticed that most of shk costars are as hot as heck. :w00t: