Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

wow, our thread's so quiet today...anyway, just dropping in to check on my fav thread (study time break, ya know :P:sweatingbullets:). I'll also just take this time to say nite nite to everybody :D

Guest s3rene

I didn't think the other girl in FH is a beauty. Her body exudes too much sex appeal along with her skimpy outfits. SHK, looked innocent and sweet, on the other hand.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I didn't think the other girl in FH is a beauty. Her body exudes too much sex appeal along with her skimpy outfits. SHK, looked innocent and sweet, on the other hand.

I don't think she's ugly. She's pretty and has a HOT body. As for her skimpy outfits, it was just for her character in FH. If SHK is still friends w/ her i'm assuming she's a nice person.

Guest kneekey

songhuiqiao2.jpg

pretty hye kyo!!!

she looks very pretty in that pic!

I don't think she's ugly. She's pretty and has a HOT body. As for her skimpy outfits, it was just for her character in FH. If SHK is still friends w/ her i'm assuming she's a nice person.

i agree w/ you lilsh0rtnancy. i think she's pretty and has a nice body for her to pull off those skimpy clothes

i dont really like "Hotelier". i dont get why shk has to end up with the older guy i like her to end up with the youger guy and the story focuses on byj and the other girl. its like they're switching partners :lol:

Seen My Girl and I today. SHG is real pretty even without make-up in the movie. After absence from dramas since FH, when I watch the movie, her every gesture reminds me of Han Jieun ! The movie made us laugh at the beginning, but be prepared for tears towards the end. I was sniffling away... :( Simple storyline but good acting from CTH and SHG. Chemistry is good too. :D

Seen My Girl and I today. SHG is real pretty even without make-up in the movie. After absence from dramas since FH, when I watch the movie, her every gesture reminds me of Han Jieun ! The movie made us laugh at the beginning, but be prepared for tears towards the end. I was sniffling away... :( Simple storyline but good acting from CTH and SHG. Chemistry is good too. :D

Thanks for sharing Wendy. I'll make sure to get a copy from YesAsia.

Needless to say..beautiful scenery of Jeju takes your breathe away. :P One question posed by CTH's character Su Ho : Does rain falls in drops or threads ? :P

The scene where she dies is so unexpected and sad, the place and manner she passed on !

Guest crazili

^^ shucks..... another SHG character death i have to stomach......... sigh............. the only reason holding me back from rewatching AIMH is her death..... now how am i going to enjoy My Girl & I knowing that for sure i will see her character die?????????????? sniffing away already!!!!

Guest s3rene

I never meant to say that she is ugly but I don't think she is pretty either. Overall, she is average looking to me but she does have a lot of sexiness. It's just that I am not into sexy girls but I prefer the cute types like SHK. :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

songhuiqiao2.jpg

pretty hye kyo!!!

oohhh~~~ pretty pretty indeed! :lol:

aaawww...thanks for sharing wendy..good for u that u saw it already..was it dubbed or subbed? was the theater packed?

Guest llwwan

heyy! i was wondering if anyone had the Hong Kong interview clip of shk!!! pleaseee and thank uu!! hehe =)

Guest rangsi

No worries about the Bi-Kyo thing gals! Dream as you like ... no one should tell you what to do with your own thoughts, right? B) There are lots of Bi-Kyo dreamers still, only not as vocals as the others. I, for one, love Bi-Kyo together. I don't dream as much, but I still dream from time to time.

BI-KYO Fighting!

:blush: :blush:

yeah, I completely agree with skylar in that you should dream whatever you wanna dream about, whatever makes and keeps you happy :D just don't let those dreams affect your life too much though ;) I'm sure everything will pan out at the end. I'm so glad to know that this thread makes you smile and keeps you happy cause it sure does the same for me...note my earlier posts about me sneaking into this thread during lectures :sweatingbullets: I'm so addicted to this thread myself. Anyway, don't feel ashame or shy to express your thoughts in this thread, or any news that interest you for that matter cause all thoughts are acceptable in this thread ;)

:blush: :blush:

Thankx a lot for all of your warm words skylar and soutsada7 :)

Guest s3rene

^ rangsi sweetie, I know you love BiKyo but what you just did was spamming. The rules said that no posting of only smilies icons are allowed so you must type up something like: I like BiKyo or they are the best couple etc relevant to the topic. Be careful now since mods are known to catch people spamming and issue warnings. :)

It doesn't hurt to dream but sooner or later you all have to wake up. Only time will tell if Bi and SHK would be together. I know that Bi's ideal gf has changed and he recently said that the DJ Oh MiHee is his ideal type.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

shk9gv.jpg

hmm I've never seen this pic before

credits: naver

nothing new on shk lately =(

but she should be in Korea now right? lol

and thanks for sharing Wendy ^^

but I'll probably have to wait for it to come out on yesasia =(

I like that pic of shk & Han Eun Jung ^^

Shk has a pretty big group of celeb friends!

I think Han Eun Jung is pretty ^__^ plus she was once a Miss. Korea, so yeahh :D

I know that Bi's ideal gf has changed and he recently said that the DJ Oh MiHee is his ideal type.

forreall? I never heard this? lol

prob cause I'm not updated with Bi..

and its ok bikyo-ers ^^ even if they don't become a couple, they're still good friends ^__^

or so they say on interviews lol

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ haha well it was in the 송혜교 pictures section on naver.. so I'm pretty sure thats her ^__^