Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest p_ballereena

Oh i tried to check the website but it's all in korean :mellow: If it's not asking to much do you mind posting them here? pretty please? at your most convenient time. Or please tell me what to do to see these pics you mentioned. Thank you very much.

You should be able to view the pictures just by clicking on the link even if the site is all in Korean. Here is the link to the blog again---> *Link*.

Since these are personal pictures and I don't have the individual's permission to post elsewhere, it's probably just best to go to the site itself. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mama bear

haha.....yeah me two.. i think i cant wait for the movie!!!! more bi-kyo projectss!!!! argh!!! but i read her religion is christian? which crhsitian the protestant type? i just read it form some articles...ofcourse english just curious! she so cute and pretty!

Wow there's alot of hyekyo fans here cool! I love hye kyo very much in fact i been a fan of her since the autumn days, she is such a beautiful,finest and talented actress i ever seen im amazed by her beauty

Charles 0702 ur a fan of binkyo hands down me too! i had seen ur blog it was awesome in fact i had left some comments there in one of ur photoshop wallpaper of binkyo :)

Cant wait for her new movie to come out soon so that i could watch her acting!

Guest charles0702

Wow there's alot of hyekyo fans here cool! I love hye kyo very much in fact i been a fan of her since the autumn days, she is such a beautiful,finest and talented actress i ever seen im amazed by her beauty

Charles 0702 ur a fan of binkyo hands down me too! i had seen ur blog it was awesome in fact i had left some comments there in one of ur photoshop wallpaper of binkyo :)

Cant wait for her new movie to come out soon so that i could watch her acting!

hi.. hi.. annoymous35.. welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. please feel free to call me tammie.. guilty as charged, i am the biggest bin-kyo fan.. thanx for visiting my blog.. she is indeed beautiful and talented.. she amazes more and more after i rewatch her dramas.. like you, i have been a fan since aimh (my all time favorite drama).. :lol: her beauty is amazing.. but she also seems really nice from what i read and see in interviews and clips.. hope to read more posts from you.. i can't wait till "hwangjini" comes out too.. :lol:

haha.....yeah me two.. i think i cant wait for the movie!!!! more bi-kyo projectss!!!! argh!!! but i read her religion is christian? which crhsitian the protestant type? i just read it form some articles...ofcourse english just curious! she so cute and pretty!

mama bear.. welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. about her religion, i always thought that she was a buddhist.. i didn't know she was a christian.. she is indeed cute and pretty... happy posting :lol:

hardly can't wait for her new movies! :sweatingbullets:

pips_feefa.. welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. i think alot of people are anticipating her movie.. so am i :w00t: by the way, i love you avi.. so pretty.. have a fun time posting in this thread.. it really is a great thread with friendly shkers... :lol:

hi sisters!!!!! :w00t: after a long time of hibernation... im finally awake. :phew: hehe... :sweatingbullets:

winnie... thanks a lot!!!!!!! wohooo!! more bts pics of hwanjini!! i kinda got used to seeing her back all the time now. :sweatingbullets: and thanks for the update.

thanks a lot everyone for the update!

oh... one more thing. i just saw the roem pics. and i must say she looks really different maybe because of her make-up. nonetheless, she's still pretty and the sweet unni to me. :rolleyes:

sorry... kinda in a hurry now. gotta go to class now. :sweatingbullets::ph34r:

will come back here later...

kaye sis.. welcome back dearie.. :w00t: finally get to see a post from you huh? seems like your hibernation took forever.. :lol: she does look different in the roem pix.. i agree with you, she is still our wonderful, pretty, and sweet unni.. :lol:

by the way, do you know where soutsada sis is.. i miss reading her posts :sweatingbullets:

Guest charles0702

i can't wait to see Hwangjini!!! i just know it's going to be awesome :w00t: .... i just admire SHK, not only is she beautiful, but she takes her job seriously, she really commits herself into what she's doing... imagine climbing that mountain wearing only a thin hanbok at -21C *brrrrr* that has got to be tough! SHK fighting!!!

welcome back Kaye sis :)

isabella sis.. well said dearie.. shk unni is a very hard and dedicated actress who takes her career seriously.. i applaud her... seeing her work so hard on this project makes me want to watch the movie even more.. p.s. i could never climb a mountain period.. she was courageous to even climb it.. but to wear a hanbok.. shk unni.. aja.. aja.. fighting..

hi! thanks for the links. she looks strange on her ROEM pics maybe just because of her make-up. still pretty though. i cant wait for hwangjini. hope its shown here in our country. just hoping. maybe it will not be shown here because of cultural difference with mainland asia but still hoping!

I don't necessarily would say that her Roem pictures looked strange. I think it shows her looking more maturely and that we, as fans, have to get used to. (even though I prefer her innocent, sweet look) I think the concept behind the Roem pictures will blend in well for her new image in "Hwangjini." Concept being that Song Hye Gyo is more mature, more sexy, more bold :) I do have to admit that the Roem pictures in my opinion do look nice but I have to get used to it. :)

Guest nofear11877

^yup... i guess as fans we really have to start getting used to her looking all different cuz you know how she said she wants to try something different--if this was one of those then i'll greatly support her.

oh... and her hiking up the mountain in a very cold weather, i give her salute for that. she makes me so proud. actually, this is another great reason why we should all watch her movie cuz she really did gave it her all.

tammie... i haven't heard from soutsada as well. i hope she'll come back soon. :phew:

nofear11877, we really should get used to her changing from time to time. :) If she always stays the same without reinventing herself, she will always be labeled as "Song Hye Gyo, the innocent." I don't think she wants to be labeled as that. I feel she wants to be labeled more as "I am Song Hye Gyo, a versatile actress."

As for hiking up the mountain for her new movie, I bow down to her. She really is taking this role to heart and as fans we should support her by watching her new movie when it is released.

Guest angel2nyt

from the News Thread

Hwang Jin Yi to Film in North Korea

By: Yi Ch’ang-ho (KOFIC)

hwangjin-i-1.jpgshk.jpg

The South Korean period drama Hwang Jin Yi is allowed to film in North Korea. SONG Hye-kyo plays the titular character, the most renowned courtesan from Korea’s Chosun Dynasty who lived in an area presently part of North Korea. The adaptation from the similar titled novel by the North Korean writer HONG Suk-joong is directed by CHANG Youn-hyun, who sucessfully debuted with The Contact (1997).

Filming will take place in the Diamond Mountains for the duration of a week and will commence on January 28. Filming has been mostly completed and the remaining scenes are the ones scheduled for North Korea. The production companies CINE2000 and SIZ entertainment were not granted permission to shoot at Kaesong and Daedong River, the original locations of the novel and where HWANG Jin Yi used to live for most of her live.

HWANG was renowned for her beauty and her poetry was influential in Korean literature. The story chronicles her love affair with the servant Nom-yi who is played by YOO Ji-tae. YOO is internationally best known for his role in PARK Chan-wook’s Old Boy as the imprisoner of CHOI Min-sik’s character. SONG rose to fame with her popular television dramas and debuted on the silver screen in 2005 with the romantic film My Girl and I. CHANG directed the thrillers Tell Me Something (1999) and Some (2004).