Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the info shanda...that actress still doesn't look like song hye gyo in my opinion though...she is quite pretty actually, i wonder why she consented to have the surgery in the first place? tsk tsk...but then again, if the news is false.....

Hey Soutsada check out Zazie's post of SHG's baby pics. These were the once I was talking about when you were looking for HG's babay pipcs. TY Zazie for posting them.

Hmm, the pic with KRW is cutie.

Good moirning everyone :)

You're welcome guys :) If i have time i'll look for young SHk pictures on my old files :D thanks mhbt for posting the article :) that HK actress doesn't look like SHK that much, cuz SHK is too pretty to be true :D

Anyway, I just found this picture on the internet, can anybody find Song Hye Kyo here? :D

Hye_Kyo_at_Phllipines.jpg <- she's the prettiest one :D

*Instead of just using google for web/pictures search, you can use yahoo.com (i think there's more pictures here) and another new website I've found is picsearch.com

Song Hye Kyo's old pictures

song_hye_kyo_015.jpg

song_hye_kyo_041.jpg

song_hye_kyo_024.jpg

114.jpg

song_hye_kyo_033.jpg

song_hye_kyo_061.jpg

song_hye_kyo_058.jpg -> SHK looks really chubby in this picture :D

song_hye_kyo_029.jpg -> notice how her eyebrows are different than now...

song_hye_kyo_040.jpg

song_hye_kyo_020.jpg

song_hye_kyo014.jpg

song_hye_kyo_045.jpg

song_hye_kyo_032.jpg

Maybe some of you already saw these pictures

Thank you Zazie for sharing these pretty pictures of Song Hye Gyo. She looks very young but still pretty. She was quite cute looking when she was chubby :)

Guest evelyn168

That Chinese actress is not from HK. She's from China... I know about her getting double eyelids done cause it was all over the news... I didn't know she did her whole face... Seriously, no matter how much surgery she does, she won't look as pretty as SHK... Because she's one of a kind!!!

That Chinese actress is not from HK. She's from China... I know about her getting double eyelids done cause it was all over the news... I didn't know she did her whole face... Seriously, no matter how much surgery she does, she won't look as pretty as SHK... Because she's one of a kind!!!

Thanks for the info...Korean news is refering to her as an actress from HK though. I have no idea as I don't follow actresses/actors from HK and China.

The Chinese actress has some features that look like SHG. BUt the original will be always tops whatever they do. Plus no surgery needed to achieve the look. I want to see what the actress looked like before she got the surgery. That is so funny, copying somebody's face just because she famous in one country. What happened to having talent?

Guest charles0702

SONG HYE KYO UNNI WAS #2 ON YAHOO!KOREA'S MOST SEARCHED ACTORS

credits article to shanda sis @ songhyegyo.net

Currently Hye Gyo is no.2 on Yahoo! Korea's most searched actors:

The top 6 as mentioned above are:

1. Oh Ji Ho

2. Song Hye Gyo

3. Jun Do Yun

4. Kim Min Hee

5. Kim Ah Joong

6. Kim Hye Su

wow.. congrats to shk unni.. being second place is pretty good considering that she has been out of the limelight.. maybe she is number 2 because people want to know about her new movie.. she will be leaving to n. korea on my sis' birthday.. ojh is number because of the sad situtation with the death of his girlfriend :tears: (my prayers go out to him).

This was in the Korean news a few days ago and I posted it on my site over the weekend--

nopredict200701200835140.jpg

There has been buzz about Hong Kong's actress JJang Wie Chi's new transformation because many say her new features resemble Korean actress Song Hye Gyo. On the 18th, Hong Kong's weekly magazine published a report that JJang Wi Chi underwent plastic surgery to get double eyelids, a higher nose, and a thinner and more oval-shaped face. The results making her features similar to Song Hye Gyo who is extremely popular in Hong Kong. She received the surgery at the request of her movie's director, Chow Sing Chi. Apparently she underwent 2 separate surgeries because Chow wasn't happy with the first one. However, the Hong Kong actress denies these acquisations.

PS Soutsada, your petition link is still on my site but I will make a special update about it later today...that way people will see it right when they click on my site. I'm sure it's still possible to get more signatures before submitting :D

thanx shanda sis for keeping us updated.. i was going to post this but you beat me to it.. thanx for always keeping us update sis.. as for the actress, i don't think she looks like shk unni at all.. she is pretty nonetheless but i still find unni more beautiful and natural looking.. :blush:

The Chinese actress has some features that look like SHG. BUt the original will be always tops whatever they do. Plus no surgery needed to achieve the look. I want to see what the actress looked like before she got the surgery. That is so funny, copying somebody's face just because she famous in one country. What happened to having talent?

yasmin sis.. i have to agree with you.. you pretty much posted what i was going to say... i wonder how she looked before the surgery.. she is pretty though.. but i still think shk unni is more beautiful because she has a glow to her..

Thank you Zazie for sharing these pretty pictures of Song Hye Gyo. She looks very young but still pretty. She was quite cute looking when she was chubby :)

sis.. i agree with you.. she does look chubby.. but still looks adorable.. love her flawless skin.. i already have these pix on my computer..

zazie, thanx for the pix.. you rock.. :lol:

evelyn168, thanx for clarifying that the actress is chinese and not hong kong..

Guest fatgrrl_slim

You're welcome guys :) If i have time i'll look for young SHk pictures on my old files :D thanks mhbt for posting the article :) that HK actress doesn't look like SHK that much, cuz SHK is too pretty to be true :D

Anyway, I just found this picture on the internet, can anybody find Song Hye Kyo here? :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/perr..._Phllipines.jpg <- she's the prettiest one :D

*Instead of just using google for web/pictures search, you can use yahoo.com (i think there's more pictures here) and another new website I've found is picsearch.com

Just some random thought: this photo (and that last one from Zazie's 2nd post where she was wearing a pink tank top) was taken at Pearl Farm in Davao City, Philippines. She went there with the cast and crew of All In for their victory celebration. :)

Guest charles0702

Just some random thought: this photo (and that last one from Zazie's 2nd post where she was wearing a pink tank top) was taken at Pearl Farm in Davao City, Philippines. She went there with the cast and crew of All In for their victory celebration. :)

thanx paulette for that info on the picture.. i didn't know shk unni and the cast of all in went to the philippines.. it must be very beautiful over there.. :lol:

Guest ginachan

This was in the Korean news a few days ago and I posted it on my site over the weekend--

There has been buzz about Hong Kong's actress JJang Wie Chi's new transformation because many say her new features resemble Korean actress Song Hye Gyo. On the 18th, Hong Kong's weekly magazine published a report that JJang Wi Chi underwent plastic surgery to get double eyelids, a higher nose, and a thinner and more oval-shaped face. The results making her features similar to Song Hye Gyo who is extremely popular in Hong Kong. She received the surgery at the request of her movie's director, Chow Sing Chi. Apparently she underwent 2 separate surgeries because Chow wasn't happy with the first one. However, the Hong Kong actress denies these acquisations.

PS Soutsada, your petition link is still on my site but I will make a special update about it later today...that way people will see it right when they click on my site. I'm sure it's still possible to get more signatures before submitting :D

She got them done at the request of the director? That's just too sad.

Guest charles0702

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

gina sis.. welcome back.. haven't seen you posted in awhile.. it is indeed sad but if she did the surgery for herself then more power to her and good luck.. but if this actress really did it for the director, i find that to be awful..

tammie

Guest soutsada7

soutsada sis.. i think we should a little bit longer.. the more signatures, the better.. feel free to put a link in my siggy for this and at asianfanatics.. it's still the same password.. :lol:

okay, I'll wait :P

thanks in advance shanda sis :D wow! that's really sad to resort to surgery just to look like someone, though she does look very pretty, I don't think these girls look all that alike.

Hey Soutsada check out Zazie's post of SHG's baby pics. These were the once I was talking about when you were looking for HG's babay pipcs. TY Zazie for posting them.

Hmm, the pic with KRW is cutie.

Good moirning everyone :)

okay, will do, thanks anette sis...

Hye_Kyo_at_Phllipines.jpg <- she's the prettiest one :D

thanks for posting all these pix, zazie :wub: will definitely use them and thanks for the search tips...so happy that our girl ranked #2, even though she's been out of the limelight.

ooo, thanks for the tidbit, pau...didn't know that :w00t: wish I get to see her live one day :P

Guest bier4ever

thanks for the info pau, wow they were here before? so she had lots of memories of the phils... :blush:

those are lovely pics...thanks

Guest angel2nyt

thanks for the info pau, wow they were here before? so she had lots of memories of the phils... :blush:

those are lovely pics...thanks

they also filmed some parts of my girl and i in the philippines.. there was a picture of her and cha tae hyun on a boat (i think it was in iloilo)

they also filmed some parts of my girl and i in the philippines.. there was a picture of her and cha tae hyun on a boat (i think it was in iloilo)

Thank you for sharing that information angel2nyt. I did not know that she filmed parts of "My Girl and I" in the Philippines. I have not watched this movie yet. I probably will when I have time. :)

Song Hye Kyo's old pictures

http://cn.allofstars.com/otheridols/song_h...yo_058.jpg-> SHK looks really chubby in this picture :D

http://www.mm52.com/otheridols/song_hye_ky...hye_kyo_029.jpg -> notice how her eyebrows are different than now...

Maybe some of you already saw these pictures

i started adoring SHK when she was still chubby, having baby fat didn't really affect her beauty :blush: and before i think she 'trimmed' her eyebrows and now she's going au naturale :)

and as for the Chinese actress, i think she's very pretty but she doesn't look like SHK, i don't know maybe it's the 'presence' that she exudes that makes SHK one of a kind :) .... but the Chinese actress is 'wise', if you are going to undergo plastic surgery might as well aspire to be as beautiful as SHK :P

Just based on one picture,I guess I'm the only one who think the HK actress is "prettier" :sweatingbullets: (to my preference or definition- which I guess is quite different from majority :ph34r:, not sure if I still think the same after seeing the actual person ).I don't see her face is really that oval-shaped, the "surgery" is true or only a rumour ?(basically, I don't quite believe the part where Chow Sing Chi asking her to do the surgery, it's a bit??? While to look like SHG is more like an assumption/guess to me) .But IF this look is a result of surgery, it's completely a different story, then she shouldn't be compared to SHG.

Guest milkbunny

WOOT WOOT i own this page lmaos(always wanted to do dat)

I love unnie she's so beautiful and talented..ahhhhh Im so jealous of her as well as admire her ><'''' :blush: , that look alike looks fake btw heh (shk is more natural)