Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

11 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Missing them also dear and RoseS and all of you guys i heard from my daughter she read it from DC that Kyo will be very busy in this half of 2018 i hope this is true cos i really miss her so much 

Oh yeah I still remember her name but the way she submits her reply in message box gave me a headache because of her messy post up which I didn't like it tbh (sorry)^_^.  On the other hand,  Oh really she'll get busy in 2nd half of 2018??? Hope there's truth about this rumored news!:blush:

• Like 3

@gigivillaceran I guess you're too pumped for Kyo's comeback project regarding 'Boyfriend' update today:D.... @bohmiis right,Nothing has confirmed yet from Kyo's side. Both UAA and Kyo are too meticulous in choosing what's best project for her next. I know Kyo prefers quality than quantity even before, but as a fan it's inevitable for not to be able to miss her seeing in K-dramas and film,right!?

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum’s Potential Drama In Talks To Air On tvN

Song-Hye-Kyo-Park-Bo-Gum.jpg

Previously, Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum were revealed to be in talks for upcoming drama “Boyfriend” (working title).

See Also: Watch: BTS And Park Bo Gum Have Fun In The Sun Together In Summery Ad

On July 3, reports stated that “Boyfriend” will be airing on tvN in December as a Wednesday-Thursday drama.

However, a source from tvN said, “We are in talks regarding whether or not ‘Boyfriend’ will be added to tvN’s programming. It has not been confirmed yet.”

“Boyfriend” is about a woman who appears to have everything she could want and an average man who doesn’t have anything. The drama focuses on the question of whether it’s more difficult to give up wealth and honor or a normal lifestyle. The story is about the destiny of the man and woman who want to live a day in each other’s lives. Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum are still in talks for the drama and have not confirmed their appearance yet.

Source (1)

Soompi

• Like 2

GENERAL

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum in talks to join upcoming drama 'Boyfriend'

By elliefilet    1 day ago    11,663    4,074    41
song-hye-kyo,park-bo-gum

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum are in talks to join the upcoming drama 'Boyfriend'.

SEE ALSO: [Exclusive Interview] Park Kyung talks about Block B's group chat, new hairstyle, and more!

On July 3, reports said the two actors were confirmed to join the tvN drama, but the network stated, "Nothing has been confirmed as of yet. We're currently negotiating the format of 'Boyfriend'."

'Boyfriend' will tell the story of a woman who seems like she has everything and an average man who doesn't have much to his name. It's written by Yoo Young Ah, who previously worked on 'My Annoying Brother' and 'No Breathing.

source : allkpop

• Like 1

She has done few dramas through MBC network such as:

1997-One of a pair-extra

1998-1999- Six Siblings-supporting role

2001-Hotelier- second lead role

Meanwhile, If SHK accepts lead role in upcoming drama TVN 'Boyfriend' , This will be her debut in cable network !