Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Fr. Appledaily news, SHK's flight's not sure, then not many fans (who like to be there..)

(Soompi's article about SHK's interview, 'she WANTS work with Gong Yoo'! It's absolutely wrong article .....!)

About that Esprit interview: I know, she just answered a question, she didn't mention Gong Yoo first and she couldn't possibly say that she wouldn't like to work with him. 

But actually it would be nice if they worked together in a drama or movie, wouldn't it? In a thriller, for instance... Anyway, the comments on Naver are positive, and this is what matters. Those on Nate are negative, and Nate is quite irrelevant. She is too beautiful, and some fangirls just can't stand it. I hope she chooses a project soon...

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

http://www.hancinema.net/gong-yoo-and-song-hye-kyo-light-up-hong-kong-105728.html

Gong Yoo and Song Hye-kyo light up Hong Kong

photo846688.jpg

Hong Kong shone brightly over the weekend because Song Hye-kyo and Gong Yoo were there for work.

Song Hye-kyo returned to Hong Kong for the first time in a year. She's the model of a clothing brand in Asia and she attended the said brand fashion show on the 4th of May. Fans and reporters struggled to get a good shot of the beauty. Song Hye-kyo's recent drama "Descendants of the Sun" was a big hit in Hong Kong last year and she said she'll soon be back with a movie or drama.

Song Hye-kyo had a different hairstyle. On the day of the fashion show, she had long hair that she let down to her chest. On the 6th, at the airport, her hair was cut short and witnesses guesses it was for her next piece of work.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

its nice to read article about SHKs trip to Hongkong based on facts just like the article of hancinema/ sports.donga  and not with an intriguing note just like with the article headline title here in soompi news which cause misleading info to fans and SHK is not spared from her bashers AS IF she is really wanting to work with GY very different from the actual video of the interview , definitely SHK is just being polite in answering intruiging question and  never expect her to be rude ! ! just sad that there are really fans who pick on her and never admire her talent and oftentimes underestimate her! 

for those who are saying that she is overrated and just have a beautiful face , better check out her acting awards and nominations!

SHK with 2 Deasang award, from APAN for her TWTWB 2013 and KBS for DoTs 2016

d4d3db7agy1ffdpizx391g20eq08anpe.gif  B

Best Actress at 12th Women in Film Korea Awards for her A Reason to Live movie

d4d3db7agy1ffdpiosvnhg20hs0a0u0x.gif

and a President's award at 7th Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards

d4d3db7agy1ffdpji0p65g20dc0b8b2e.gif

credit:DC /weibo

looking forward for SHKs next project , hope her co-star have fans who will welcome her !

• Like 9

We fans of SHK were so delighted seeing her at  the Esprit event last week , little did we know that the  event short interview with the Hongkong media will bring bad intruiging and twisted news and source of malicious/haters bashing  that spread out thru media and sns , poor SHK, she is again the target of haters . no matter how clear how she responds politely to the questions thrown at her especially "that working with GY " thing ,  yet they managed to have a write up that  headlines as if SHK really wanted to work with GY no matter what and worst SHK haters take this opportunity to bash her , instead of getting the whole story why SHK responded that way they already spew hateful comments and derogatory remarks as what i have read in sns and netizzen buzz comments . anyways , despite those bashing im just glad that SHKs as well as SSC fans are also doing their best in defending her! yes we all show our support and defend SHK!

Spoiler

its unfortunate that most of the comments from nate are obviously hateful , derogatory and malicious comments and definitely not true . based on some comments , its more like from GY fangirls that they dont want their oppa to be taken as if SHK wanted to take their oppa , hello ??????  anyways the comments from naver with more plus is on the positive note and it shows that these netizzen know the real score about that interview !

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/05/song-hye-gyo-says-she-would-like-to.html

SHK for Laneige

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no=29bcc427b28577a16fb3dab004c86b6f0012e229f77b6827aabd4ed66e8b4c38622a013e64d7cb76ec125235b00485047977361c81f270b9798520d73353ebf7f143de662f83979461a30f8a31b29ac2d941b124cc92a71df96f

IG post of florist Grove with SHKs signature on it! but i really cant get the message , it seems that SHK dropby at this Flower Shop to buy flowers for May Parents Day or she got a floral gift from Grove????? 

haysss dont know if google trans is helpful this time but i just cant get it

Grove008 May Parent's Day
There was something happy in Grove.
Goddess # Song Hye-kyo was gone! # Oh, my God
It was also beautiful, elegant and shiny.
I got a gift from Grove and I like it so much,
I know you came to pick me up with a beautiful story ..
It was a day of happy and happy grove. ♥ ️
# Come again _ I'll give you everything# Grove # Florist Grove # flower # Goddess # Visit # Flower #

• Like 5

quick question again @sunflower91_ (excuse me for disturbing you)

based on your previous post/gifs of Kyo accepting her awards 

I am a bit curious why she cried or teary eyed receiving the award for     
Best Actress at 12th Women in Film Korea Awards for her A Reason to Live movie? 

Is this specific award special to her? 

She had Daesang awards but I never see her cry while delivering her speech.
I know this happened years ago, but maybe you know. :)peace.

• Like 1

hi sunbae0401! actually i was not that active in SHK fan sites way back 2011, i would just rely on the articles written and you tube videos about her and based on some articles she cried when she received her Best Actress award for her movie A Reason to Live  because its so special to her to receive her first acting award in film just  check out these articles:

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-cries-at-her-first-movie-award-36389.html

photo212474.jpg

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/2129/song-hye-gyo-named-female-cineaste-of-the-year

update on Shilla Duty Free Beauty Wonderland ads with SHK , looking forward for her Shilla event soon!

7ba46311gy1ffga82etfuj20ku11245u.jpg

7ba46311gy1ffga8z8d2zj20990993zk.jpg7ba46311gy1ffga9cj3ldj21hc0u0dn4.jpg

SHK for Laneige

6afb0f0cgy1ffcoyksogbj20xc0f07kp.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1ffcoy9e38hj20xc0f0tu7.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1ffcoy6zk8hj20xc0f0h4g.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

http://www.inquisitr.com/4210724/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-gong-yoo-fall-prey-to-fake-news-fat-shaming-shippers-vow-to-take-action/

MAY 11, 2017

SONG JOONG-KI, SONG HYE-KYO, GONG YOO FALL PREY TO FAKE NEWS, SHIPPERS VOW TO TAKE ACTION

For the past few weeks, South Korean stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo have been victims of fake news and false headlines. The things they said were quoted out of context, according to SongSong Couple shippers.

Along with Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, now actor Park Bo-gum and actor Gong Yoo too have been dragged into this falsehood.

Last week, actress Song Hye-kyo was at Hong Kong to promote Esprit. Coincidentally, Gong Yoo was also in the country for his fan meeting.

-----------------------------

To all Songhyekyo Fans
Lets protect our Goddess Of Beauty
kris
Ctrowners

Image may contain: text

Thank you for the info @sunflower91_ much appreciated. She did mentioned as per the old article, she will strive and do her best in her acting. She did. She kept her promise.! Which resulted to more acting awards.:) 

not sure if SHK knows about this Hongkong interview -GY issue. highly doubt it, she does n't even know  she won best actress in Drama fever/ lol!

peace.

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

Watch video(move mouse to see arrow), Park Hyung Sik(before joint UAA) =big SHK's fanboy

credit to owner

余曉貞 shared a link.

早安
沒路透的日子⋯
只能看看喬之前拍的畫報
超甜美的
一解相思之愁囉

Good morning 
There's no way...
Can only look at Joe before the pictorial
Super sweet 
I am sorry for the acacia