Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow more updates and good news are coming in for SHK fans , so happy that she won as the Best Actress  for DramaFever  awards, here's from kpopherald 

Song Hye-kyo, Gong Yoo honored best actors at DramaFever Awards

updated : April 27, 2017

(Actress Song Hye-kyo (left) and actor Gong Yoo (United Artists Agency/Management Soop)

Song Hye-kyo was named best actress at the fifth DramaFever Awards on Wednesday.

She starred in KBS 2TV’s hit drama “Descendants of the Sun” (2016) as doctor Kang Mo-yeon, along with Song Joong-ki, who played Capt.Yoo Shi-jin. 

Actor Gong Yoo took home the best actor award for his role of Kim Shin, an immortal goblin, in the tvN megahit drama “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God,” which aired from December 2016 to January this year. Lee Dong-wook and Yoo In-na who also starred in “Guardian” were named as best supporting actor and actress. 

Model-turned-actor Nam Joo-hyuk received the Rising Star award for his role in MBC’s 16-epsiode drama “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo.” 

Meanwhile, SBS’ drama “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,” which aired on Monday and Tuesday evenings, was selected as the best historical drama, while the TV reality show “Running Man” was chosen as the best variety show. 

The DramaFever Awards event was hosted by DramaFever, the biggest Asia content streaming site in the US, and supported by the Korea Tourism Organization. Nearly 3.2 million people voted for the best actors, dramas and variety shows across 19 categories. 

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com) 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201704271135369779946_2

another good news for SHK fans in Hongkong , they will see her again next week!

credit:as labeled

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

Song_landing_Header_Cosmo_award_zh.ashx

full_width_video_shadow_top.png

Song Hye 
Gok and Dyson Supersonic ™ 
quick answer

playerButton.png
full_width_video_shadow_bottom.png

Play Video

Outside the camera 
open Song Hye Kyo 
daily hair styling

playerButton.png

Play Video

playerButton.png
Song Hye Kyo hair styling tips

The thermostat 
monitors the air temperature, 
prevents overheating, and 
protects the hair from natural luster

Close-up blow molding style, the 
temperature is too high will damage the hair. 
Dyson's intelligent calorie control, 
so that hair can avoid hair due to high temperature damage.
The thermostat 

Fast dry hair

Dry hair should never be endless. 
Fast dry hair requires controlled high-speed airflow.

Balanced design, light feel

We broke the design of the traditional hairdryer, 
the friction will be placed in the handle rather than the fuselage, 
creating a new blow experience.

SHK updated her IG with her Esprit Summer campaign Ad , super lucky Hongkong fans , they will see her again next week!

bigger photo of SHKs new Esprit AD

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no=29bcc427b28577a16fb3dab004c86b6f0012e229f77a6824a2bd4ed66e8b4c38713955cc65e8046a4a4cedd152b53bcd111234b36e39ce06a10639ff3fe926ffc62ff7b31013f9fa3f34bf9a9317ed150d5f47cef0b60c6fec600f5eebf39ba0d19634

wow another IG update of Esprit AD , another treat for her 4.2M IG followers!

credit:SHK  IG/DC

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

:heart::heart: to Song Hye Kyo through iSTAR?!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/27/send-love-support-favorite-stars-istar/

Send Your Love And Support To Your Favorite Stars Through iSTAR!

iSTAR.jpg

Soompiers, would you like to deliver your love and support to your favorite stars?

Many Korean fans have shown their love and support to their favorite stars through such things like birthday celebration billboards and public transportation advertisements.

Despite wanting to cheer on your favorite stars, you might have thought it would be difficult to do from overseas, right? You may not have time to visit Korea, you may not understand Korean, and you might not know how to show your support for your favorite stars.

Worry not, iSTAR will help you deliver your heart!

Soompiers, would you like to deliver your love and support to your favorite stars?

Many Korean fans have shown their love and support to their favorite stars through such things like birthday celebration billboards and public transportation advertisements.

Despite wanting to cheer on your favorite stars, you might have thought it would be difficult to do from overseas, right? You may not have time to visit Korea, you may not understand Korean, and you might not know how to show your support for your favorite stars.

Worry not, iSTAR will help you deliver your heart!

iSTAR is a mobile app that helps all fans easily show support for their favorite stars.

You can let iSTAR know how you want to cheer on and support your favorite star. iSTAR will work with you to fulfill your goal.

Showing support for your favorite stars is very simple!
1. Download the iSTAR app (both iOS and Android are available).
2. You can get free “STAR points” and you can also purchase “STAR points” through the iSTAR app.
3. Finally, you can join or create a “Star Support Project” together with your fan friends. That’s it!!

Fans can voluntarily make a fan support idea and gather STAR points together. All of your fan support preparations will be organized by iSTAR.

iSTAR has successfully completed many fan support projects with fans. For example, fans raised donations under Star Empire’s name to contribute to earthquake damage relief in Kumamoto when agency artists went on a Japan tour.

Your customized fan support can be designed and delivered to your favorite stars. Through iSTAR, you can let your favorite stars realize that thousands of fans are cheering them on from all over the world. Show your heart and iSTAR will be with you.

Official iSTAR Twitter
iSTAR Homepage
iTunes App Store
Google Play Store
Email: istar@starsarang.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/yoona-voted-one-beautiful-women-asia/

Chinese online community portal Baidu recently opened a poll for users to vote on who they thought were Asia’s most beautiful female celebrities. Girl’s Generation’s Yoona came in second, after Chinese actress Gao Yuanyuan, followed by Fan Bingbing, Song Hye Kyo, and T-ARA‘s Jiyeon.

baidu-rank.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://star.ettoday.net/news/912678

(video)

April 27, 2017 17:08

Reporter Liu Yiting / comprehensive report

d2144999.jpg

▲ Song Huiqiao childhood photos. (Map / flip from Song Hye Kyo IG)

In 2016, Song Hye Kyo in order to celebrate the 20th anniversary of entering the entertainment industry, held since the debut of the largest fans to meet, and held on the eve of the event, rare in the IG out of their childhood photos. From the photos you can see that since her childhood has a high nose, and rounded big eyes, three-dimensional facial features and contours, and now 35 years old, she almost exactly the same, so friends excitedly "absolutely no integer."

Song Hye Kyo glows in her new 'Laneige' CF!

No question a perfectly-fitting model for the skin care brand, Song Hye Kyo advertises the skin hydrating effects of 'Laneige's 'Water Sleeping Mask', stating, "'Water Sleeping Mask' tonight, for 'Good Morning' skin tomorrow!" 

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

http://coneru-web.com/drama-ranking/  (Japanese)

missed DOTS:cold_sweat:

第2位.太陽の末裔

太陽の末裔

50 Korean drama recommendation rankings! Really fun masterpieces chosen by Koreans

April 29, 2017

50 Korean drama recommendation rankings!  Really fun masterpieces chosen by Koreans

I will introduce Korean dramas in ranking format that Korean translators recommend, absolutely not to have seen absolutely. Here, from 2010 until the latest work, carefully selected 50 works that were really interesting from seeing hundreds of books.

I'd appreciate it if you love Korean dramas and will be a reference for those who "are not sure what to look for next time" or who have too many dramas "I do not know what to look for" people.

As you are watching this, I have a Korean drama that remains in my heart forever and I have many favorite actors. Although I introduce it in the ranking here, there are many other wonderful dramas, and it is not something like a ranking, but I chose while trying to make a heart a demon (Tokkebi).

I hope you will find 1st place in Korean drama in your heart.

not that sure about this IG post of SHKs hairstylist friend coz he made mention about her book????  dont know either what book he is referring to , a photobook??? a photoessay book??? a bio pic book ??? well cant wait to hear confirmation about this book, hope its gonna be a photoessay book with her photoshoot/pictorial outcome since last year in europe then early this year in Japan ????

5485cde8ly1ff52can3ixj20hs0tn408.jpg

SHK for Esprit

6a6d6e0fgy1ff4goj5i7hj20qo15zgow.jpg

6a6d6e0fgy1ff4gor4mapj20ro0qoq5t.jpg

6a6d6e0fgy1ff4goseflqj20ui0qogp9.jpg

credit:weibo / as labeled

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

:blush::heart:

10 of the Popular Korean Celebrities in ChinaNews

Despite of the political issue between Korea and China, leading to Hallyu ban in their country, Chinese social media website Weibo Powerstar revealed the top 10 male and female Korean celebrities for January 2017. 

These Korean celebrities were the trendiest and have the largest fandom in the month of January. Check it out!

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/4711/

Hi @sunflower91_ your post perk me up! a book? bio book? .. seems she's writing a book based on her friend 's post. How I wish.

correct me if I'm wrong she wrote her essay book year 2011 and was released 2012. She wrote the book, the time she does not have drama or movie, am I right? Now its been a year since Descendants was shown and technically the filming completed year 2015, and she's not accepting any offers since then/ nor a film. Is it safe to say she's writing a book for the past 2 years?? Now the post of the friend is very clear asking the release of the book When???

I won't be excited or agitated if its just some actress out there releasing a book,,, but its SHK , who is very private and reserved. reading an innermost thought from her is definitely a thing  you don't see everyday. :heart:

• Like 4