Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

7 hours ago, RoseS said:

RESULT of HALF TIME(Dec. 19-Jan. 2?)

Actress of the Year   SHK#2
Actor of the Year       SJK#3
Best Kiss                   DOTS#1
Best Couple              Song Hye Kyo & Song Joong Ki #3
Drama of the Year     DOTS#3
Best drama OST       You're My Everything#2
                                  Everytime#3
Best Bromance         Song Joong Ki & Jin Woo#2
Best Idol Actor         -----------
Breakout actor         Jin Woo#1/ Kim Min Suk#2
RESULT of (--->Jan. 16)
Actress of the Year   SHK#1
Actor of the Year       -----
Best Kiss                   DOTS#1
Best Couple              Song Hye Kyo & Song Joong Ki #3
Drama of the Year     DOTS#3
Best drama OST       Everytime#2
Best Bromance         Song Joong Ki &JWoo#2
Best Idol Actor         Onew#3
Breakout Actor         Kim Min Suk#1/ Jin Woo#2 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK,  https://www.soompi.com/awards  ;  click 4th 'black dot' at RIGHT, will see the questions and answers below::astonished:

Q: HOW DO I VOTE?

Voting for the 12th Annual Soompi Awards is closed! Please check back in mid to late February for the results and winners’ speeches!

Q: HOW COME X ISN’T NOMINATED FOR X CATEGORY?

Music and television programs released between December 1, 2015 and November 30, 2016 were eligible for 2016 nominations. Our music nominations come directly from the artists’ combined Soompi Weekly Music Chart scores, and drama nominations are culled from ratings and performance domestically, internationally, and on Soompi.

Q: HOW DO YOU CALCULATE THE WINNERS OF EACH CATEGORY?

As with previous years, winners are determined based on the cumulation of web votes, LINE votes, and Soompi Music Chart scores where applicable.

In the music categories, web and LINE votes make up 60% of the final score, with Soompi Chart making up 40%. In the drama categories (with the exception of Best Drama OST, which follows the same rule as the music categories), web and LINE votes make up 100% of the final score.

Q: HOW COME THE RANKINGS I SEE ON THE VOTING PAGES ARE DIFFERENT?

The rankings being shown on the Spottoon widget on each voting page are based on web votes only. Because of the time and manual effort needed to calculate the cumulative scores (see above for breakdown), the Spottoon widget only provides rankings for web votes since it is real-time.

Q: WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED?

Winners will be announced in mid to late February to give time for our team to calculate the results, contact all of the winners to let them know they’ve won, and record thank you speeches. More details will be posted at a later time, so check back often for more info!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO VOTE for BESTFANDOM  https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/26/heres-vote-best-fandom-12th-annual-soompi-awards/

Oh my God it means we are not sure if Kyo is the winner for the actress of the year in all of our effort my goodness my worries is she will  left behind again in this i hope she will announce as a winner no one only her Pls prayers guys cross fingers...tsk tsk tsk cant believe this 

• Like 1

What Saimdang: Light Diary's Director says....., very pround of DOTS:astonished: SHK's only Korean actress who can be a 'cute-girl' w/age 34:blush:

Saimdang: Light's Diary's director is aiming for Descendants of the Sun popularity

by Shelly M on Tue, Jan 17, 2017

Director Yoon Sang Ho is hoping the DOTS magic will rub off on his new series!

On January 26, Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory) intends to make viewers spellbound by Seo Ji Yoon's (actress Lee Young Ae) journey through time. This will be Lee's first K-drama in over ten years, and the director has a very positive outlook on his pre-produced TV series. He recently told the media his thoughts about pre-produced K-dramas like Descendants of the Sun and Herstory.

“Many people had doubts about Descendants of the Sun before it became a big hit. Personally, I think it’s really well-made, and I’m envious of the drama for being a positive precedent for pre-produced dramas,"  Yoon Sang Ho carefully explained.

"It’s good news for us though. I’d like our drama to do as well as Descendants of the Sun did, and hopefully pre-produced dramas will not disappear from the Korean drama industry. But it’s hard to say how our drama will do compared to ‘Descendants of the Sun.'”

Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory) is about a Korean art history professor who is captivated by Shin Saimdang's diary and a puzzling painting of a woman. The professor is determined to uncover the secrets from the ancient woman's fascinating life.

Now I'm going to take a wild guess and say Seo Ji Yoon is the reincarnated version of the legendary Shin Saimdang, and that is why she is so taken with her story. It's like learning about a whole new side to herself! I'm curious about Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory) for a couple of reasons. Song Seung Hun has been my celebrity crush since Summer Scent, and the fact that this series could fill the void that Scarlet Heart: Ryeo left in November. I was anxious to see more present day scenes intertwined with the past.  

Do you think Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory) will rival DOTS popularity? What do you expect from the new show? 

Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com

Source: Via

https://www.dramafever.com/news/saimdang-lights-diarys-director-is-aiming-for-descendants-of-the-sun-popularity/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Director Of “Saimdang, Light’s Diary” Hopes To Score Like “Descendants Of The Sun”

saimdang light's diary descendants of the sun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 Must-Watch K-Dramas From 2016

2016 kdramas descendants of the sun signal w
The dramas of 2016 were the heartbeat of international Hallyu fans. Viki fed viewers with life sustaining dramas, talented actors, addicting storylines, and a thirst for more. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the top 15 dramas from 2016.

Descendants of the Sun

DOTS

This pre-produced military-medical romance took the world by storm, shooting the already popular Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo to incredible stardom. In roles that represented the pride of South Korea, the Song-Song couple took on natural disaster, battles of will, international crisis, and of course, love, in order to bring us a great drama. It coined some pretty major memes and phrases (like Song Hye Kyo running to stop her tearful loudspeaker confession) and reminded us why we absolutely love the ’85 liner Song Joong Ki. Don’t forget the wonderful secondary couple, Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won, and the endearing side characters like Onew and Jasper Cho!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/18/15-must-watch-k-dramas-2016/

Pls vote for Song Hye Gyo she is now on the 9th place of world star popularity vote ranking in Korea and pls vote for her for actress popularity ranking she is on the second place....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                here is the link: http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&country=KR

Pround to see DOTS has total 5 of  OST for nominee, SOOMPI Awards :heart: Hopelly, DOTS's OST, song EVERYTIME#2 will come to EVERYTIME#1 at SOOMPI Awards:rolleyes:

15 K-Drama OSTs From 2016 That Made Our Favorite Dramas So Much Better

2016 soompi awards best kdrama ost 1
Meet the 2016 Soompi Awards Best Drama OST nominees! There have been plenty of amazing OSTs released this year. The nominees include some of the greats of K-drama OSTs, including Gummy, Davichi, Yoon Mi Rae, Sung Si Kyung, and the up-and-coming OST princess, Ben. Some of our K-pop favorites also make appearances, from Suzy to members of EXO. Park Bo Gum’s OST for his latest drama also makes our nominee list. Where do we even begin to choose? Yeah, good luck with that. Now vote, vote, vote!

6 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Kyo update her ig acct.......

That picture in my mind since be SHK's fan. Of course, SHK could run with the time for her career(model? acting?), but always love to see her own family with a little angel. As we see, many celebrities get marry and have a child then they still keep their career. In interview(at the time of MY BRILLIANT LIFE, 2014), SHK said, she regreted at her 20 yrs....., not done enough in career :confused: Time gone fast....

love to see latest IG post of SHK with caption "with my angel"  , its been a while since she updated her IG and with this photo with the cute baby girl makes me wish the more that she will have her own family soon  just like most of the comments on her IG ! don't have any idea yet who is this cute girl with her, might be a niece from a relative or a friend's daughter??????

credit:as labeled

Congratulations again to GUMMY for winning 26th Seoul Music Awards Best Ost. DoTs "You are my everything"!  as always she is a big fan of SHK!

credit:as labeled

• Like 8

12 hours ago, RoseS said:

That picture in my mind since be SHK's fan. Of course, SHK could run with the time for her career(model? acting?), but always love to see her own family with a little angel. As we see, many celebrities get marry and have a child then they still keep their career. In interview(at the time of MY BRILLIANT LIFE, 2014), SHK said, she regreted at her 20 yrs....., not done enough in career :confused: Time gone fast....

wishing for her happiness dear same as your wish to her

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo Attributes Grand Excellence (Daesang) Award to Song Joong-ki Being co-Star in ‘Descendants of the Sun’

Vittorio Hernandez | Jan 09, 2017 08:37 AM EST

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/184714/20170109/song-hye-kyo-attributes-grand-excellence-daesang-award-to-song-joong-ki-being-co-star-in-descendants-of-the-sun.htm#ixzz4WE1sb3D9

Descendants of the Sun Stars

http://en.yibada.com/articles/184714/20170109/song-hye-kyo-attributes-grand-excellence-daesang-award-to-song-joong-ki-being-co-star-in-descendants-of-the-sun.htm#

• Like 2

Song Hye Kyo debut rookie days (Song hye kyo Debut)                                                                     

Song Hye-kyo, only to wear beautiful ~ 'past history' list published ② eye-catching uniforms.                                                                                                                                                          

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Congratulations again to GUMMY for winning 26th Seoul Music Awards Best Ost. DoTs "You are my everything"!  as always she is a big fan of SHK!

Truely, my most favor DOTS's OST, YOU"RE MY EVERYTHING. Did Gummy have a chance to meet SHK?

Gummy mentioned Song Hye Kyo at Seoul Music Awards Red Carpet interview

The host says Gummy ssi often singing an OST for TV series and Gummy was asked by MCs : Is there any male actor that you want to sing an OST for his drama?

Gummy : Nope, I'm not very interested with male actors LOL! And then Gummy continues her answer, I sang 2 songs of Song Hye Kyo's drama, If Song Hye Kyo ask me again I would like to participate in.

Host : seems Song Hye Kyo trusting Gummy ssi and Gummy says : I'm a fan of her.

Credit video and trans : Genovevamelina

• Like 5

guys let us help our goddess to be back on the top again.... Link for Song Hye Gyo; http://votingstation.net/index.php…                                                                                                       http://voteformost.net/most-beautiful-korean-actresses 2016…                                                http://voteformost.net/most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-                                                           http://topm.vdfly.com

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

• Like 1

Goddess Indeed Song Hye Gyo......i miss her so much                                                   Image may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeup                                                                       pictures credit to owner                                                                               Kyonatics don't forget to give her 3 votes everyday, open the link through facebook app, chrome and browser.
for the "Most Beautiful Women in the World [she's at 4th spot] Will end on January 22 , 2017  2 more days to go guys ....
kindly goes :  Link: http://voteformost.net/most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-…/… . Thanks!!                                                                                                                                      Support our beloved Goddess #SHK at Most influential Star 
we can cast vote once in 30 minute 
Prosedure on how to vote just like the Prosedure of Goddess Of Asia 
Thank you ..... Linkhttp://topm.vdfly.com   

• Like 4

Fifth Round:

Selection Of Time: December 31, 2016 20:10 January 21, 2017 20:00

Selection Rules: Twenty Mei Yao Actress, Ranked Eight After Losing. 

pls guys let us help Song Hye Gyo to be on the top again pls guys....she is now on the 5th place today is the final round

http://topm.vdfly.com                                                                                                                          Image may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeup       

• Like 2

wow SHKs IG followers now at 3.7 M, hope she will update again soon !

very beautiful fan edit, SHK is trule a goddess

from koreaboo

6 Stars With The Most Expensive Properties

More and more celebrities have been revealing their homes to fans via social media and they are not only beautiful but incredibly pricey.

ADVERTISING

Here are the top 6 celebrities with the most expensive properties!

Song Hye Kyo

1-19_song_hye_kyo_1-jpg-1.jpg

Song Hye Kyo revealed she became interested in purchasing real estate because she wanted to help her single mother out.

Song Hye Kyo currently owns three houses in Samseong, one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Seoul. The first house she purchased is currently valued at 8.5 billion Won ($7.2 million USD), the second at 3 billion Won ($2.5 million USD), and her most recently purchased house is valued at 9 billion Won ($7.6 million USD).

She also owns a condo opposite New York’s Central Park and stays there whenever she’s in New York.

Source: Kakao 1boonhttp://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/6-k-celebs-expensive-taste-real-estate/

• Like 8

评选时间:2016年12月31日20:10-2017年1月21日20:00

评选规则:二十位美耀女星,排名后八位落选。本轮第一名将获得惊喜优待。

第六轮:

评选时间:1月21日-2月19日23:59

评选规则:十二位美耀亚洲的女星,将由亿万亚洲网友投票选择"亚洲十美"的最终排名,第一名者将荣耀获封"亚洲首美"。

16 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

pls guys let us help Song Hye Gyo to be on the top again pls guys....she is now on the 5th place today is the final round

--gigivillaceran, work hard on poll for SHK:heart::thumbsup:

up...down...up....down=SHK has been 1rst, 2nd, 3rd......!!!! SHK's place now....., (SIXTH ROUND) = remain 12 candidates.

Feb. 19, at 23:59 END of Sixth Round=2 will be out =list of TOP 10

http://topm.vdfly.com/

--share SHK's video, not meaning anything, just a THROWBACK video from FB account(Jan. 21, 2016)

credit to owner

--if repost, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

credit to owner

credit to owner

credit to owner

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/song-hye-kyo-iu-seo-hyun-jin-han-024814266.html

Song Hye Kyo-IU-Seo Hyun Jin-Han Hyo Joo, Explore Stars' Fashion and Beauties at Year-End Awards

bnt news, Jan. 9, 2017

i3u6c8sbq6kd89od8499dq876nuca5qj.jpg

[by Lee Hee Soo] At the end of the year, various award ceremonies are held to wind down the year. The actors and actresses show off their fabulous suits or gorgeous dresses to heighten the celebratory ceremony atmosphere.

Let\'s take a look at the actresses who warmed up the TV screens in 2016. You should be able to enjoy the \'goddesses\' who can wear the beautiful dresses so elegantly.

1. Song Hye Kyo – ‘Descendants of the Sun’

mwrr522f29s4ybwby2o53japn3y69gck.jpg

In early 2016, Song Hye Kyo, who starred in KBS2 Drama, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ as Kang Mo Yeon, showed off fantastic chemistry with Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki). She brought smiles to all the audiences by her lovey-dovey appearances.

She completed the ‘goddess’ look at ‘2016 KBS Drama Awards’, with gorgeous pulled back hair, earrings and sophisticated dress. She still keeps her youthful baby face 12 years after one of her breakout roles KBS2 drama ‘Full House’ in 2004.

3go10vr66mihoica8rj0rgy2ligzokng.jpg

Song Hye Kyo has a perfect appearance on which no flaws can be found from any angle. She has been well-known as one of the artists who have a good skin since her 20s and is still keeping that as one of her possessions now.

Her doll-like facial features and glowing skin contribute to her appearance that doesn’t change with time. If you want a honey skin like hers, it is important to maintain your health starting from your 20s. 

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/news/lee-young-ae-song-hye-kyo-ko-hyun-092430311.html