Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

A romcom for her next drama or an action movie? Or maybe, a historical drama or a suspense thriller movie? I am sooo greedy, want to see Kyo more. Hope she will make up for the lost time she stayed away from the limelight. SHe said herself in an interview right. Her fans simply love everything about her and miss her more and more.

• Like 5

credit to owners,

-SHK, VIU's interview, video 28, after SJ Ki's interview

*SHK: 4:17

*SHK :5:00(video 28 /w/girl=blue dress)

credit to owner

credit to owner

SHK's FM, English .....

credit to owner

2017 brings new prospects and possibilities for SHK . I wish for her continued success! Since 2016 was such a bumper crop year for her. So glad she literally rose like a phoenix from a low point in her life/career (to the point that she was doubting if she will ever act again) to literally ending the year at the top of the heap by co-winning the grand prize.  She truly deserves the blessings, so much has happened in her life and still you see her work hard and try her best. I wish her happiness ( in personal life and professional life), good health and more highlights. No bad vibes and may she be surrounded by good people.  She deserves the good graces she has been getting. I look forward to more from her in the future. :)

• Like 7

10 hours ago, miswah1981 said:

I am getting excited on the prospects our KYO would have in the next project she will undertake. Personally I wouldn't mind her doing some sexy, spunky and wacky character, far apart form her previous roles. A hot leading man is a must of course, someone Kyo will seduce her way for a sizzling romance. Hehe!!! No sex scenes, or nudity, just pure tease and comedy. Btw, I am ready to devour whatever Kyo will offer to us viewers. I know I will be watching. Yey!!

Any suggestion for a leading man? I'm sure Joong Ki will be very understanding.

Hi, miswah1981! How about Gong Yoo? Kim Soo Hyun? They're not so bad given their popularity. Teehe :blush:

• Like 2

watch video,  http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20170105/56130761

[Add immediately. Song Hye Kyo demonstration of red Dangdang New Year look

South Korean goddess Song Hye Kyo earlier attended the KBS acting awards, with a white evening dress retro style to show elegant side, turn around for her endorsement brand Esprit shoot the latest series of ads, on the interpretation of approachable goddess style. 
Joe sister in a new series of advertising photos, demonstrating several red Dangdang modeling, quite to meet the coming Lunar New Year atmosphere. In addition to the red match, there are cowboy and pink series of spring new clothes, Joe sister also shared her wearing preferences: "Any denim fabric clothing I love, dress A-line design more Highlight the women's waist line .And want to play attitude, biker leather jacket is the best choice!

1483523758_15ca.jpg

Qiao sister demonstration red dress look, 啱 drying Lunar New Year with.

1483523760_e658.jpg

Pink dry wet skirt hit the red striped dress, too.

1483523763_2e08.jpg

Red printed shirt lining skirt, Xianqi.

1483523765_1f2f.jpg

Qiao Meidu Biker jacket can wear clothing with attitude.

1483523766_11ae.jpg

Qiaomei favorite words of the most cowboy clothing.

congrats to our Goddess... See Young shampoo is 2016 number 1 shampoo brand in China  Kyo is the endorser of this brand                                                                                   15879239_10210055580219868_665939908_n.jpg?oh=e6c95c864c88abb8aecfdd65d67a8448&oe=58704540                                               credit to owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      New pic : Kyo and her manager Ms. Ellen Park while having lunch.....                                                                                                          Image may contain: 1 person, sitting                                              ©amyyy8023                                                                         

• Like 10

On 1/4/2017 at 8:20 AM, msriz said:

As much as i want shk to be adventurous In her roles i dont want her to take projects that she will do sex scenes or show her body i believe she can be a great actress w/o doing that.

I agree. Actually, doing those kinds of intimate/nude/sex scenes is the easiest way to gain recognition as an actress in a movie; and that (in my opinion) doesn't exactly prove one's acting skills, but it rather makes one lose a bit of her dignity. Awards are not that important after all (since art itself it's subjective, the ceremonies are subjective as well).

I think Kyo has an excellent talent in showing repressed, subtle emotions (and she is the only one in South Korea who can do that, because they all tend to have an exaggerated way of acting), which is why her movies should be implicit rather than explicit. And I love it that she doesn't follow the trend, and she has her own unique acting style; she also doesn't seem to choose a project by calculating the odds of winning awards. She's definitely an artist, a beauty and an acting icon.

That said, I'm so happy she won a Daesang for her natural performance in DOTS (though, KBS should have already given her one years ago, for her portrayal of Joo Joon Young in "Worlds Within..."; but still, better late than never).

Although I'm late, I wish Kyo and everyone here a Happy New Year! (I didn't know such a forum exists, and I was so glad when I discovered it several months ago.)

Edited by crimson09
Typo
  • Like 9

Thank you for posting all these wonderful videos!

They mean a lot to the fans who could not be there to witness it!

Congratulations! You are deserving of the win!

20 hours ago, kyofan said:

Any suggestion for a leading man?

Well, good inviting question! I would love to see her pair up with either of her co-stars in AIMH! Ah, that would be the day!

This may not be a popular response, but I'd still wish to see her and HB collab again, with no strings attached!

I know, it's far-fetched, but a girl can only dream. One more guy I would like to see her pair up with is her friend, KDW.

Ah, aside from her "bestest" friend, SJK, I really love So Ji Sub and Song Hye Kyo on my screen as well!

I am not much familiar with male Korean stars, but veteran actors whose acting chops have been proven, would suffice!

fingerscrossed

• Like 3

yesterday our beauty is having a new year party with UAA family!!!!                                                                  so happy to see her again after the KBS Awards Night....                                                     15934793_10210062017300791_317298840_n.jpg?oh=4388b3fcd543acb1ef1c85c2ca1c908c&oe=5872183015879144_10210062018140812_2078383291_n.jpg?oh=f2f44e48bc6852e04e8e6a221ac35ab4&oe=58714478                                  credit to all rightful owner

• Like 5

3 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

This may not be a popular response, but I'd still wish to see her and HB collab again, with no strings attached!

-It could not happen but HB's #1 on SHK's next partner. In many cases, ex-husband or ex-boyfriend still meet in drama/movie :heart:

-Won Bin(ATIMH, romantic, action):blush:

-KDW(still KDW's big fan but he's best in thriller, action):crazy: His best's  in serious character.....

-Jo Ji Sub(not sure:crazy:)

-Lee Sang Yoon(lead actor in 'A way to Airport'/ 'Angel Eyes'):thumbsup:He could meet SHK in a married couple storyline. He's very attractive&chemistry and good acting

-Jo Jin Sung's match and amazing w/SHK in TWTWB. His acting not best but very attractive and chemistry for romance

-Gong Goo(not in Top List for SHK's partner):crazy:

-Lee Min Ho, maybe more mature if work with SHK in drama:thumbsup:

-great if Kang Ha Neul will be SHK's LOVER, not husband......

-Park Shi Hoo=SHK's partner in LOVE STORY. Great lover who meet in thriller storyline ......

-of course, Song Joong Ki but later(storyline=more romantic....)

-Song Seung Hun, not sure because of his character in movie OBSSESS

WHO else? Find out later........!

:heart:Hopelly, Director/writer/Producer will bring SHK into a Korean drama/movie with Chinese TOP actors:heart: Many of them're there: handsome, attractive, chemistry..., included actors from The Crossing and The Grandmaster(Tony Leung, Hwang Xiao Ming...):thumbsup:With Tony Leung, SHK's in action story......With Tony Leung, more confident for SHK, in movie:blush:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if repost, seeing SHK for DYSON again:blush:

http://www.vogue.com.tw/feature/celebritynews/content-30281.html 

NOV

Song Hye Kyo Dyson blowing goddess wind! With the small pink pink together into the mirror sweet new ads

Text: Sandy   VOGUE.TW  | Source: Dyson | Updated: 11/8/2016   1 MONTH AGO

South Korean popular actress Song Hye Kyo and British technology company Dyson latest hairdressing hair dryer Dyson Supersonic cooperation, together in Dyson official Facebook website surprise appearance, immediately swept the Internet. Song Hye Kyo to four languages and holding a small dog pink sweet and greet the audience, attracted many fans after the new trend of curious films, Song Hye Kyo Korean drama because of the performance of "descendants of the sun" But also busy to travel around and participate in the wedding of friends, but also to Paris to shoot pictorial, fully in the next work good charge to rest.

2016110842652169.jpg

Dyson released the trailer for Song Hye Kyo on November 7th at the official community platform in Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore. Said Song Hye Kyo is the definition of beauty is not an exaggeration, her hair is often become the focus of the public, and cause a global boom. As Dyson Supersonic brand Ambassador, Song Hye Kyo in the short film holding her latest hairdressing artifact Dyson Supersonic, in four languages and greet the audience, the brand "Song's hair dryer" Song hair dryer as a keyword for the search, and the latest Song Hye Kyo said, "Dyson Supersonic ™ hair dryer is very strong and concentrated air, after the use of the hair, I used the hair, the hair is very good, Become more shiny and more supple.Dyson SupersonicTM, so that the hair drying style has changed from the same.

play_1.gif Song Hye Kyo with Dyson blowing goddess of wind, the Taiwan version of advertising open!
play_1.gifInto the background hit Song Hye Kyo and Queen stylist how to create Qiao sister goddess hair

http://www.vogue.com.tw/fashion/fashionnews/content-31329.html

JAN

Perfect copy goddess wear ride! Song Hye Kyo and ESPRIT to create the spring of # 20SongStyle!

Text: Sandy Hsu, Hung Anna   VOGUE.TW  | Source: ESPRIT | Updated: 1/5/2017   6 HOURS AGO

Red is the color of this season, whether it is decorated with a necklace gem knit dress or floral print totem suit, are filled with the breath of the New Year festivals, while the classic windbreaker can be added for the style style.
2017010556567545.jpg

Fresh and soft pink jacket, gives a more dazzling wear sense, can bring a new dull winter weather; flight jacket, leather jacket, cool handsome shape is essential for a single product!
2017010556582441.jpg

Song Hye Kyo privately love any denim clothing, in the selection of one-piece denim dress, will pay special attention to whether the cut highlights the female curve. Oversize design sweater, lower body on the choice of narrow tube jeans.
2017010556598885.jpg

On 1/5/2017 at 10:54 PM, gigivillaceran said:

(RoseS) lot of actor are fit for our goddess like jung woo sung, lee jung jae, lee jung ki,jae joong and siwon whoever it is they are all great partner to our Kyo even chinese actor.....

yes, but here:

-Jung Woo Sung(he's on of top list actor, but now:crazy:), if be SHK's partner, he need to.......'diet':blush:

-Lee Jung Jae(1973) , if yes=good in politic or thriller

-Lee Jun Ki(my favor historical actor in past, not in SCARLETHEART), best in historical, his image not so good&attractive in social....

-Jae Joong?

-Siwon, he not have many chances for acting but right now not seeing his good channce= he's not good enough pair w/SHK in all: serious, comedy, romance

BEST now: SHK work with TOP Chinese actors in Korean drama or movie

That's my own opinion!:crazy: Nowaday, the viewers not favor historical story and politic

http://weibo.com/viuhongkong?is_hot=1

46 minutes ago, RoseS said:

yes, but here:

-Jung Woo Sung(he's on of top list actor, but now:crazy:), if be SHK's partner, he need to.......'diet':blush:

-Lee Jung Jae(1973) , if yes=good in politic or thriller

-Lee Jun Ki(my favor historical actor in past, not in SCARLETHEART), best in historical, his image not so good=attractive in social....

-Jae Joong?

-Siwon, he not have many chances for acting but right now not seeing he's good enough(pair w/SHK) in all: serious, comedy, romance

BEST now: SHK work with TOP Chinese actors in Korean drama or movie

That's my own opinion!:crazy: Nowaday, the viewers not favor historical story and politic

http://weibo.com/viuhongkong?is_hot=1

but top will be in military soon but good choice dear i hope soon will have a good news about her up coming project lots of actor are willingly want to work with our goddess.....what with that link in weibo?

looks like its gonna be a good news for SHK fans if ever there's is a possibility that SHK will be cast in this musical , thanks bohmi for sharing the article but we need to wait for the casting news at the end of January or confirmation from UAA ! I guess she would love to venture also in theatre act/play coz as we know she would love to watch plays/musicals at NY theatre and even some musical /plays in Seoul plus the fact that she loves the Bridges of Madison Country movie.  I tried to translate also the article thru google and yes her name alongside with Son Ye Jin appears , might be they are on the casting planning right now and in negotiation stage with the actresses , both SHK and SYJ might be alternates or in consideration for the lead role the one played by Meryl Streep in the movie version.  we'll for now its just a wait and see thing , but it would be nice seeing SHK acting on theatre this time, it would be a new treat for her fans!   here's a portion of the article from pop.heraldcorp translated thru google featuring the name of SHK 

"Song of Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin's Life" "Madison County Bridge" will meet in Seoul in April musical
              [Herald] The 'Bridge of Madison County', a work that has been loved by many Selves, arrives in Seoul through novels and screens, on stage, and through Hollywood and Broadway.

Many of the actors including Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin, Eum Jung Hwa, Seo Hyun Jin and many other artists such as Yoo Si-min have been loved in Korea as well as being considered as "life movies"

in various   interviews.......

for those who cant get over yet SHKs goddess like beauty during the KBS Awards night , here's more

X9bOv3.gifKGMVZW.gif

G2PmlR.gif41p6RL.gif

shy SHK

77BR25.gifX9bOLD.gifvXaM8r.gif

credit: dc

• Like 17

dear( sunflower91_)  i am not get over to this MC hahaha but yes i am still in the shock that lots of people are praising her about her an changing beauty and i am proud of her so much proud i hope we have a good news this end of month thank you dear (bohmi) for the info cross fingers guys happy weekend and be safe god bless all.....:blush:

• Like 3