Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

My kind of Goddess Song Hye Kyo.......                                                                                                                                                               13339576_10208175095048914_1104731671389

• Like 13

Guest RoseS

Song Hye-kyo attends Chanel showcase in Beijing

Updated: June 1 2016

(Vogue China Instagram)
France’s luxury fashion house Chanel took their “Paris in Rome” collection showcase to the ancient city of Beijing on Tuesday, with actress Song Hye-kyo as the guest of honor attending the exclusive show. 

(Song Hye-kyo's Instagram)
The actress herself and Vogue China both posted photos of the actress pulling off an exquisite piece from the Metiers d’Art collection. 

(Song Hye-kyo's Instagram)

Chanel’s “Paris in Rome” fashion show -- held in Italy’s cinema hub, Cinecitta Studios in Rome last December -- continued its stylish legacy in Beijing on the evening of May 31. 

Actress Song Hye-kyo recently wrapped up promotions regarding KBS2 hit TV drama “Descendants of the Sun.”

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

http://myinforms.com/en-as/a/35106146-song-hye-kyo-attends-chanel-showcase-in-beijing/

http://mulpix.com/instagram/weibo_korea_china_songhyekyo.html

Wow! Really WOW! GORGEOUS! DIVINE! AWESOME!  She's so pretty and everything she wears- the blouse, the skirt, the heels -, the bag- at first glance I thought they're simple but as I looked more- my , they are all indeed classy! I specially love the shiny blouse -aaaah, I love all:wub: 

oh, I just checked her IG & I was sorry she deleted that pic of her with those lipstick,jewelry emoticon...that's 1 of my faves & it actually got more than 300k+ likes...please don't delete what you have recently uploaded, Unnie especially your pictures:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, sunflower1 said:

Wow! Really WOW! GORGEOUS! DIVINE! AWESOME!  She's so pretty and everything she wears- the blouse, the skirt, the heels -, the bag- at first glance I thought they're simple but as I looked more- my , they are all indeed classy! I specially love the shiny blouse -aaaah, I love all:wub: 

oh, I just checked her IG & I was sorry she deleted that pic of her with those lipstick,jewelry emoticon...that's 1 of my faves & it actually got more than 300k+ likes...please don't delete what you have recently uploaded, Unnie especially your pictures:dissapointed_relieved:

which picture though? can't recall. too many pictures already :D

1 hour ago, sunflower1 said:

She's always beautiful.  I also loved her hairstyle in DOTS too.

• Like 1

Hope Kyo a safe trip home....and waiting for the next ..the 3rd hehe...i'm forever this optimic that we'll get to see Kyo at the red carpet :D. It had been for years that we see her walking the red carpet in korea and I saw the report saying KMS would also attend the Baeksang award...ah, he will meet his noona and his hyung there then :P

d8akIp.gif

W6uf6q.gif

dc

• Like 18

Song Hye Gyo W Korea: Credit to the Rightful Owner....                                                                                                                                                                                     13321873_673710012782855_633918892374743                                                                                                                                                                                                              

• Like 11

Our Goddess.....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

• Like 4

thanks for the updates , hope SHK will confirm her attendance on Beaksang or she might want to surprise her fans on June 3 !

from WKorea

005uTL2gjw1f4fxvp4q2aj30ku1121j9.jpg

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

005uTL2gjw1f4fxvtkp7uj30ku112nlp.jpg

005u44Mhjw1f4fuxnndwzj30ek0ksjto.jpg

credit:weibo /owner of photo

송혜교 Song Hye Kyo W Korea Mobile App 宋慧乔

credit:Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo Couple 송송커플

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 14

3 hours ago, sunflower1 said:

dunno how to insert an image here so I just had one from Insta:mellow:

BFJlMTsnQWp

Hoping for Baeksang☺

just insert the image url and press enter :D

hmm, probably because that picture has j estina earrings? I dont know. I am just guessing :o

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

-52th Baeksang Arts Awards  http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

What are you waiting for...........? Captain Yoo's back to Korea on May 29 and Dr. Kang's back Korea on May 31, for WHAT:blink: REHEARSAL(on phone):smirk:

-Iqiyi Award  :innocent:

-following SHK's IG....:thumbsup: http://news.nate.com/view/20160601n40496&mid=e0403&cid=611345

Song Hye-kyo, fashion beauty is also going strong authentication shots ...

Star news original article forwarding 2016-06-01 19:06

[Star News reporter whole bunch of interns; 
/ Photo: Khmer Instagram
/ Photo: Khmer Instagram

The actress Song Hye Kyo has released pictures taken at the Chanel fashion show. Song Hye Kyo is 1, posted one picture with the article is "Chanel" on his Instagram. Was Song Hye-kyo in the photo is showing off more profound eyes with smoky makeup , a white skirt with floral blouse made me a better light also of her innocent. Song, it boasts an extraordinary rate and was reminiscent of the figure of the goddess. this was the reaction of the fans, such as "so pretty, beauty, world-class."

1. -Vietnamese media,  
  2. Song Hye Kyo beat former Chinese star orchestra at Chanel show
13:55:12 06/01/2016
With its gentle beauty and its elegant, Song Hye Kyo has become the most prominent beauties of the past events of the fashion house's reputation.

Recently, the fashion house Chanel Pre-Fall collection launched in 2016 called "Chanel in Rome" in the city of Beijing, China. The show has become home to some of the brightest stars of Cbiz, could mention many names such as Zhou Xun, Yao Chen, Lin Yin, Li Yuchun ... but the most striking between this orchestra's fine is a name of origin of kimchi: Song Hye Kyo.

Actress "Descendants Sun" appears in the show with exquisite fashion style and elegance. She covers floral print shirt with short skirts and sandals insole foot canoe to increase height. With deviation shoulder loose hairstyle, looks pretty sweet Song Hye Kyo and incredibly charming.

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo beat former Chinese star orchestra at Chanel show - Picture 1.

No need to be too picky, Song Hye Kyo has become the most prominent names in the Chanel show.

Song Hye Kyo beat former Chinese star orchestra at Chanel show - Picture 2.

She cleverly uses fashion to hide body shape "mushroom dwarf" familiar.

In addition the event also attended by many stars in Cbiz Grade A, and actress Kristen Stewart - muse of Chanel in the past few seasons pour:

more......

According to Ms. Kim / Intellectual Youth

-Song Hye Kyo Dishes On Life As A Celebrity With Star1 Magazine   

Song Hye Kyo Dishes On Life As A Celebrity With Star1 Magazine

In a recent pictorial and interview with @star1 magazine, “Descendants of the Sun” star Song Hye Kyo dishes on living life as a celebrity.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/26/song-hye-kyo-dishes-on-life-as-a-celebrity-with-star1-magazine/

this Beauty truly deserves to be the VIP guest of Chanel event in Beijing !

d397bfa9gw1f4g22ro6dfj20hs0hsjtr.jpg

credit:weibo

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f4ewk1j5yaj20fm0kujtq.jpg

4be9bfb5gw1f4evm017ujj20qo0zkh1o.jpg

article from Dispatch  - SHK at Chanel event  that somehow talks about her alluring beauty

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/527430

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 16