Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Really hope that kyo will win best actress in baeksang awards ...she deserves it and worked hard to reach this place and hope from now and then she will be acknowledged for her acting skills not for her beauty only 

• Like 6

I'm really happy that Kyo, sjk and dots got nomimated in many categories....Personally i only care for the acting awards and it looks fierce, but bcos i really wish to see kyo and sjk to attend the baeksang award, i'm willing to do something which  i have never done before..."Vote for popularity hahah"...that's the weirdest thing i have never done before :lol: ..hopefully we international fans can dl the app soon.

I haven't watched signal, but i've heard good reviews on this drama and the acting was good too...but still i hope our Kyo will have a chance... i think if an actor get the best actress award, then the actor can't get the daesang award, isn't it? sorry, i'm a selfish fan, but i hope daesang award for Kyo.

Can't wait to hear Kyo's voice tomorrow...and it's for a good cause :wub: . Dun know how to express myself...but i'm such a proud fan of hers...and seeing how she grows beautifully through the years..up and down over the years, she still manages to stand on ground...i'm so proud of her :D

LZ8DmI.jpg

guU9lM.jpg

• Like 21

I really wish that she will win the award this time. It would be so special for her. After 20 years in the industry. About time they acknowledge that she has indeed arrived and deserves to be honored. #praying for a WIN!:)

• Like 9

15 hours ago, utkim said:

Can't wait to hear Kyo's voice tomorrow...and it's for a good cause :wub: . Dun know how to express myself...but i'm such a proud fan of hers...and seeing how she grows beautifully through the years..up and down over the years, she still manages to stand on ground...i'm so proud of her :D

Me too ^_^, although I'm probably gonna have to wait longer since I don't get KBS on my cable, hopefully someone will upload it... I share your sentiments, I'm so proud to be her fan :wub: when I think I can't like her any more than I already do, she proves me wrong time and time again :lol: I wish she would hold a fan meeting or something, I would love to see her in person.

Popularity ranking update:

Cumulative ranking

SHK_1.png

Today's ranking:

SHK_2.png

I still can't download the app :tears: even after turning off my location and resetting my phone :(, on the bright side, my 언니 voted for me since I helped her with her paper :) SHK ftw! 

• Like 16

@utkim I really hope international fans can vote too! Although, it seems to be a landslide already. keke but we still have a month, the others can still catch up.  @~*kYo*~ I hope you'll be able to download already, so you can fill us in with the steps! :) Today is the day of the documentary. What site will we be able to watch it? I'm so excited to hear her voice. Indeed, she's such an angel, the fact that she turned down the payment for it. I'm also proud to be her fan. :D

Someone should put a ring on her already! Like Jin Goo said, she's perfect, that's her only flaw. The guy would be so lucky! However, before that, I wish she attends Baeksang first. If not arm in arm with SJK, how about with her dongsaeng Yoo Ah In? Ahhh. Best Visuals! and of course, the highly coveted Daesang. I have to admit she's up against really good actors. But it won't be a challenge if she's not against the best right? Besides DOTS, the only drama I have watched this year is Signal and KHS was really good. I'm sure all the actress nominated deserves it but to me Kyo deserves it more since she exceeded expectations. She gets better and better. To top it all of, she looks breath-taking even in her crying scenes! Please Dear God. Prayers. Prayers. Prayers. :)

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

dc

• Like 21

@RoseS Aww..SHK looks so happy in that picture. Lucky K Will and Mad Clown!! Can I switch places with one of them lol? Thanks for sharing..^^

Btw, some people tweeted that KBS will start re-airing Worlds Within soon. I miss her so much so I may need to spend some watching just for the sake of Kyo. 

• Like 4

HI everyone, actually this is my first time posting on soompi. I am the organizer of Chinese Songhyekyo fan group. We want to support Kyo in this baeksang voting, so we are looking for Korean native who can help to vote and we are more than willing to pay the whole credit for the voting. Is anyone in the forums can help? Please pm me if any Korean fans willing to help. Thanks in advance!

• Like 18

Guest RoseS

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : Most Popular Actress in a Drama Nominees List

photo720461.jpg

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : most popular actress in a drama nominees list.

Current results on the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 Awards website.

To vote use the Android and iOS 2016 Baeksang Arts Awards apps (Search for "BaekSang Arts Awards"). You can vote until May, 31, Midnight Korean time.

Song Hye-kyo - "Descendants of the Sun"

Hyeri - "Answer Me 1988"

Kim Go-eun-I - "Cheese in the Trap"

Ryoo Hye-yeong - "Answer Me 1988"

Kim Ji-won-I - "Descendants of the Sun"

Park Bo-yeong - "Oh My Ghostess"

Baek Jin-hee - "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol"

Kim So-hyeon - "Who Are You - School 2015"

Park Min-yeong - "Remember"

Hwang Jeong-eum - "She Was Pretty"

Sin Min-ah - "Oh My Venus"

Kim Hye-soo - "Signal"

Kang So-ra - "Warm and Cozy"

Kim Tae-hee - "Yong Pal"

Ra Mi-ran - "Answer Me 1988"

Moon Geun-young - "The Village: Achiara's Secret"

Moon Chae-won - "Goodbye Mr. Black"

Soo-ae - "Mask"

Sin Se-kyeong - "Six Flying Dragons"

Oh Yeon-seo - "Please Come Back, Mister"

UEE - "Marriage Contract"

Lee Seong-kyeong - "Cheese in the Trap"

Lee Yeon-hee - "Splendid Politics"

Lim Ji-yeon - "High Society"

Jang Nara - "One More Happy Ending"

Jung Eun-ji - "Cheeky Go Go"

Choi Kang-hee - "Glamorous Temptation"

Choi Ji-woo - "Twenty Again"

Ha Ji-won - "The Time I Loved You"

Han Ye-seul - "Madame Antoine"

Please note that your vote on HanCinema is not taken into account

Share your choice on HanCinema http://www.hancinema.net/52nd-baeksang-arts-awards-2016--dramas--nominees-list-94102.html

------------------------------------------

Cover art

52nd BaekSang Arts Awards

Everyone Everyone
Add to Wishlist
Install

52nd BaekSang Arts Awards- screenshot thumbnail52nd BaekSang Arts Awards- screenshot thumbnail52nd BaekSang Arts Awards- screenshot thumbnail52nd BaekSang Arts Awards- screenshot thumbnail
52nd BaekSang Arts Awards- screenshot
52nd BaekSang Arts Awards- screenshot

The Baeksang Art Awards, the most coveted award among acting circles

The Baeksang Art Awards ceremony, which is now in its 52nd year, was begun in 1965 to promote the development of Korean popular culture and arts and to improve morale among artistic circles.

The awards are Korea's only general arts awards given to the production staff and cast of TVs and movies shown or broadcast over the past year.

The 52nd Annual Baeksang Art Awards, hosted by JTBC PLUS Co., Ltd. (The Daily Sports), will be broadcast LIVE nationwide through JTBC and JTBC 2.

Remember! Votes can only be cast by downloading the Baeksang Art Awards Voting APP. Fans are encouraged to participate!

[Baeksang Art Awards voting guide]
Voting period: May 3 - 31, 2016 (until midnight) 
You can cast votes in the Voting APP through points accrued in the free charging stations.
Contact info.: 02) 02 - 3463 - 9557
E-mail address: 2016baeksang@gmail.com

2 hours ago, blubluchino said:

I was able to download the apps from google play just a moment ago. Yay! I'll be voting aggressively starting NOW. Fighting

Me too! I voted already :D I made a step-by-step tutorial as promised ^_^

• Like 3

3 hours ago, YiYun Fan said:

HI everyone, actually this is my first time posting on soompi. I am the organizer of Chinese Songhyekyo fan group. We want to support Kyo in this baeksang voting, so we are looking for Korean native who can help to vote and we are more than willing to pay the whole credit for the voting. Is anyone in the forums can help? Please pm me if any Korean fans willing to help. Thanks in advance!

Hello fellow SHK fan :) @pgaltr posted a tutorial over at the KiKyo thread (Link to Tutorial), which I think would be useful for you since it's in Chinese, hopefully this will help you vote :) Thank you for supporting SHK :D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, YiYun Fan said:

Hi, instead of paying extra for Korean agents which is not cheap to vote. Can I suggest you to pay the people in your country per human head to vote instead? It's more direct and you don't have to worry about being cheated too. Hope this helps you 

feel free to pm me if you need any help

• Like 4

Nice to see SHK is leading by such a big margin. but lets not relax, anything can happen when there are still so many days left to vote. Lets do what we can for our lovely SHK unnie. Let her grab all the awards shes nominated this year for her superb performance in DOTS.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

Me too! I voted already :D I made a step-by-step tutorial as promised ^_^

oh dearie...thanks for this..but it still doesn't work for me, It's not available in Europe :tears: ?? weird . I will try more later on.

8lurqp.gif

• Like 14

@utkim thanks for the CF clip and gifs :) what a wonderful way to start the day :D 

As far as the app not working in your part of world, I would suggest that you email the app developer (in the Play Store if you scroll down you'll see the 'send email' link under 'Developer'), they've been pretty responsive. They've actually replied to my emails ^_^

• Like 8