Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hi girls ...How come we forgot about the 7th anniversary of world within drama on 27th October ....For me it is the most realistic drama I've ever seen ...and of course the chemistry between our Joo Joon-Young   and Jung Ji-Oh is lovely and adorable  ...in this drama song hye kyo showed different sides in her characters in a realistic form ( sometimes lovely cheerful active ...other times selfish rude ) and thats what happens with us in our daily lifes we are not in the same mood all the time and thats what i admired about the drama ....of course song 's acting skills have improved much now  ....but still this drama is a great work ...so happy 7th anniversary world within ( pic credit :baidu )X89Dua.jpg

SuTDdg.jpg

Edited by marwa___
  • Like 5

Worlds within is definitely my favorite drama. That is the one that really confirms my love for her. That is also a turning point drama for Kyo. I hope that Kyo will appear in such a realistic product in the future.

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I agree with you @marwa Worlds Within is one of the realistic drama of kyo,its actually one of my favorite aside from Fullhouse and AIMH.

Happy 7th.yr Anniversary to Worlds Within Kudos to all the staff and crew,the writer and the director for making this memorable drama which made me love kyo even more.

Looking forward to dots.

• Like 4

Definitely,one of my favorite K drama!I remember getting upset about the low rating,bec it did not get the proper recognition it deserved!Anyways...it is still one of the best K drama to this day.Happy 7th yr. anniversary to World Within!!I agree w/ you twtwb,that this was SHK's turning point in her dramatic career..I am so excited for her coming drama,can't wait for Jan. to come.

• Like 2

super love this k drama too, wow its been 7 years already yet I never got tired watching it over and over again...happy anniversary "Worlds Within" , like the realistic portrayal of SHK as Joo Joon-young!

The World That They Live In.jpg

as for DoTs  after the news that it will be aired by Jan 27 there's still other news that it will be aired by Feb , what's definite is that it will be on the wed-thurs timeslot that will follow after "The Merchant: Gaekyu" airing . anyways I would love to believe that it will be aired earlier,  how I wish its already 2016   , cant wait for this drama, so excited to see SHK as a doctor .

from kpopherald

Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki‘s new drama to begin in Feb.

Updated : October 27 2015
12105071_761216040668293_702523527_n.jpg
from webstadndrmnt Confirmed!

and from kpopism

Queen of Pure-white, Song Hye Kyo
11849122_634080933398481_1635035679_n.jp

Actress Song Hye Kyo showed her perfect beautiful.

Jewelry Brand ‘J.ESTINA’ revealed her new pictorial on the 14th highlighting her elegance charming point.

She changed up a pure-white bride with a white tube top dress and a wedding veil. Light makeup makes her pure and a graceful figure.

Also, her pose is fascinating, closing her eyes, opening her mouth slightly, and touching her lip with her hand.

Meanwhile, she is going to act with Song Joong Ki on melodrama, KBS ‘Descendant of the Sun’ as an elite doctor ‘Kang Mo Yeon’ which will start on next February

By Kim Soo Hyun|2015-10-30T01:08:55+00:00October 26, 2015 1:0

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 8

@sunflower91_....seems that DoTS will air on 3 rd february ...cuz I've read on the thread of (the Merchant drama) that the last thursday episode was cancelled due to baseball match and will air next week which will probably delays DOTS airing and won't be able to air on 27 January ....Hope there won't be anymore delays in the merchant airing ....so  i guess  3rd february is  more realistic because of any  possible upcoming matches that will  probably postpone airing more  .....seems KBS is testing our patience to the maximum point :tears:..

Edited by marwa___
  • Like 3

thanks marwa__ for the info, I guess we will just patiently wait for the final airing of DoTs ! though what's important for me the most is to see SHK back on the small screen , the k drama rating game is something to consider and it would be a great bonus if DoTs can break the usual low rating record of KBS dramas especially now that the precedent drama is not doing well in ratings. as for DoTs star power cast no doubt about it, but there's a lot of factors that will affect its rating, the storyline , the works of the screenwriter, the right timing for the airing , competition with other network as the other big network knew already DoTs airing for sure they will have their best line up also to compete with it, plus the fact the DoTs is sort of an experimental pre produced drama that it will be aired not only in Korea but in China as well , most likely the pressure is double as well as it caters to 2 audience market and since its pre produced , they cant already alter the later episodes to cater netizens comments just like what happen in the usual k drama set up that they are able to have some last minute changes. anyways , these are all part of the risks that every k drama faced , well for now I would just like to have a positive vibes for DoTs!

from kdramastarz, they have news also about DoTs airing in Feb 2016

'Descendants Of The Sun' Set To Air In February

BY Julie Jones | Oct 27, 2015 01:22 PM EDT

11950538_1504560369855325_47693821_n.jpg

'Descendants of the Sun," starring Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, finally has an air date. The Wednesday-Thursday drama will air in February 2016 following the end of "The Merchant: Gaek Ju 2015."

see whole article at this link http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/102539/20151027/descendants-of-the-sun-set-to-air-in-february.http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/102539/20151027/descendants-of-the-sun-set-to-air-in-february.htm

• Like 6

Guest shk_divineofasia

Thank you for the updates:wub: DoTs fighting:blink:

Im hoping Song Hye Kyo will update her Instagram soon ,wish we can see her beautiful face now that she's back in Korea. The instagram update featuring her beautiful face I have seen lately is from her stylist

12193408_1516530325336029_30474707808477

and from Weibo love her beautiful smile:wub:

6afb0f0cgw1exd0f0hsdqg208c087kjm.gif

Hi dearest chingus, long time no post here though I still often visit our thread. Thanks for all updates and thump up for the releasing day of Dots

^ Thanks @flower91 for your Roem updates. And this is a vid:

Song Hye Kyo representatives for 10 - year - celebration of Roem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFtt7OPl9Xk

csd.png
asd.pnggfs.png

ecd5ad1bgw1exi59gi6rvj21400jcdjg.jpg

Roem

Edited by freshspring
  • Like 8

Return of queens to small screen

Star actresses are set to return to the small screen next year after a long break.image

Actresses Lee Young-ae, Song Hye-kyo and Go Hyun-jung are among an array of stars who will grace the screen in much-anticipated TV dramas.

Actress Lee Young-ae is starring in the new period drama “Saimdang, the Herstory.” The TV drama marks her return to the small screen after an 11-year hiatus, after her sensationally popular drama “Jewel in the Palace” in 2003.

For her grand return, she chose to play Shin Saimdang, a renowned female artist, poet and the mother of the Korean Confucian scholar Yulgok who lived in the 16th century Korea.

Actor Song Seung-heon will play opposite of Lee, taking the role of Lee Gyeom, who harbors an unwavering love for his childhood sweetheart, Saimdang.

The drama, produced by Yun Sang-ho, “The Legend” and “Tamna the Island,” will hit the airwaves next year on SBS.

Actress Song Hye-kyo will star in blockbuster TV drama “Descendants of the Sun” opposite actor Song Joong-ki.

Song Hye-kyo will take the role of Kang Mo-yeon, a military doctor deployed at an overseas military base, while Song Joong-ki is set to play Capt. Yoo Shi-jin of the U.N. peacekeeping forces in war-torn fictional country Uruk.

The drama is Song Hye-kyo’s return to TV drama after three years, following “That Winter, the Wind Blows” in 2013. It is also Song Joong-ki’s first acting project since the completion of his obligatory two years of military service.

The drama is penned by star scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook, who is behind “The Heirs” and “Secret Garden.”

MBC drama “Descendants of the Sun” will premiere in February next year.

Actress Go Hyun-jung, known as one of the highest paid actress on TV, will star in cable channel tvN’s “Dear My Friends,” with actor Shin Sung-woo.

The screenplay is written by star writer Noh Hee-kyung, who is behind “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” “That Winter, the Wind Blows” and “More Beautiful than a Flower.”

It is Go’s return to the small screen after three years since her charismatic teacher role in “The Queen’s Classroom” in 2013.

The tvN drama is set to hit the airwaves in May 2016.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201511031749240981691_2

• Like 7

Beautiful photos of kyo .....I have watched some Korean action movies recently and how I wished to see our kyo in a one ....I can imagine her doing action scenes with physical activities she will definetly be awesome ...but only if she conciders this and have the will to do .......anyway I want to ask had kyo done any fanmeeting in the past years ???? coz I searched but couldn't find any ..... I don't know why she doesnt hold fan meetings regullary like most actresses ..this will promote the communication between her and  fans ..and may let her  know about her fans demands and   requires for her upcoming projects 

• Like 1

hi marwa__, when SHK was promoting MPL in one of her interviews I think she mentioned that she wanted to try in an action film but just don't know if she'll ever push thru with it! as for the fanmeeting  ive seen old photos before wherein SHK is interacting with her fans but its not that regularly or a yearly event like with the other stars and the last one ive seen is her fanmeet in Hongkong where she's promoting TWTWB that time way back 2013 where she is interacting with her fans , see this you tube link, love to see her also doing fanmeeting again , who knows when she promotes DoTs she might have one.

new from ROEM , super lovely SHK in Song's Pick Winter Collection

ecd5ad1bgw1expctoyjvkj20p00xbgw9.jpg

11348119_771464086296909_1553911541_n.jp

• Like 6