Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Cr. to
Normal Wawan Wahyudin

11351903_717684105003019_1423550170_n.jp

12093383_152104258471010_1473581755_n.jp

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

songhyekyo

[click 'Sounds app', hearing music...]

cr. to  mahandari_wungu 21 
#theone #tayeon #ostthewinterthewindblows#thewinterthewindblows #dramakoreath #theone#tayeon

songhyekyo 

Singer The One[WINNER song, TWTWB]. click to hear.......
cr. to_nuyung 16 
Lagi seneng nge play ost nya ni drakor terus terusan, jadi penasaran gimana sih #songhyekyo#joinsung #thatwinterth

songhyekyo 
cr. to zoinsung_cn 51 
#조인성 #zoinsung #joinsung #赵仁成 #赵寅成#ZIS #チョインソン #zoinsung #zis #チョインソン

songhyekyo 
cr. to kho_mariana 60 
#thatwinterthewindblows #joinsung #songhyekyo#kdrama #arts_gallery #phanasu #picture #sketch#drawsofinsta

Edited by RoseS

from kpop fighting

‘Descendants of the Sun’ stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo head to Greece for drama filming

Embedded image permalink

Song Joong Ki looks hunky and dapper in military uniform while Song Hye Ko looks on in casual button down denim top and white tailored shorts

According to reports, the cast and production team of upcoming and highly-anticipated KBS drama ‘Descendants of the Sun,’ headed by Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, have traveled all the way to Greece on September 28th where they will be staying at for the next couple of weeks to shoot some of the scenes for the new drama.

Set in the harsh conditions of peacekeeping and humanitarian missions, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ follows the love story between Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki), head of the elite special forces, and Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo), a military doctor.

The drama is written by Kim Eun Sook and directed by Lee Eung Bok, and is expected to premiere sometime in 2016.

• Like 5

2011, but still interesting .......

Friday, 26/08/2011 - 15:45

Beloved women Song Hye Kyo "Unveiled" ...

AP Considered as one of the beautiful actress without cutlery of Korea, is the admiration of so many female viewers, is the joy of men list desire but Song Hye Kyo was very average life often with simple dreams.

Did you encounter any obstacles to become a star?

-Despite well-known to the public, one day, you also have to face the fact that, youth and fame are over. Do not ever worry about that, I think.

Moving constantly on the plane, so you have a particular favorite dish on the plane or not?

-Generally, the food on the plane was delicious but I have the notion that a day should eat at least once. Most sit on the plane, I did not do anything to not feel hungry. I do not like to eat on the plane.

shk26081_8048d.jpg

She is considered one of the star possesses natural beauty, so follow her, at her most beautiful and the worst is when is when?

-I do not think I'm beautiful as the day we met in the mirror. But people around told me that, I was the most beautiful without makeup. Now, I'm older than a lot of areas of my body become more ugly, so I also have to focus on taking care of yourself.

When she began to makeup?

-I start makeup while sophomore level 3 for work requirements.Personally I do not enjoy so much cosmetic as finished, I often bleach thoroughly. I do not wear makeup when not to work because I want my skin a rest at home.

shk26082_52c7d.jpg

She had turned 30, I feel how?

-I still think I was too childish. Sometimes watching your photos, I realized I had not matured as still very childish behavior.

Coming soon join a project of Chinese cinema, she had prepared what, she's Chinese rather than less?

-I was filming in China and try to learn some Mandarin but this language is really very difficult.

Drama World's trong have a fairly deep imprint audience. Personally you, this film does not mean anything?

-The film performed since 2008, but many people still like it. To date, the film still has a special meaning for me because the way the story is quite interesting lead. Sometimes I still worry her performance not achieved. The script was written very well and I'm happy with where each line of dialogue. Through the film, I learned a lot and matured.

shk26083_e9cfc.jpg

When selecting a script, you pay attention to the first element?

-I always consider the script first, then to director.

Among the actors who starred opposite her, she felt comfortable and fit actor best?

-I love working with him in the movie Cha Tae Hyun My girl and Imost.

shk26084_efacb.jpg

Among the films participated, characters most meaningful to you?

-The main character is helping us to close the audience in Autumn in My Heart . After the film, people are constantly comparing my next character with Eun Suh. It takes a lot of time and effort, I was able to escape from this image.

For her, the most important thing for an actress is what?

-In my opinion all artists have a common desire their roles are recognized and a crowd favorite. In any relationship, we have to learn to give and receive.

Do you dream of something?

-My dream is to get noticed name actress Song Hye Kyo a meaningful way. I also hope that I will soon have one of my own family.

shk26085_6c6aa.jpg
Mi Yun
According V

Edited by RoseS

from kpopbuddy

Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo in Greece for drama shoot

Posted on September 30, 2015 by admin

Actors for upcoming KBS dramaDescendants of the Sun” are in Greece for the drama shoot.

The entire crew including leads Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, together with supporting actors, Jin Goo, Kim Ji-won, Kang Shin-il and Onew, departed for the Balkan Peninsula Monday night.

The team will reside in the country for approximately a month to shoot the episodes crucial to the drama’s plot.

The Heirs” screenwriter Kim Eun-sook joined hands with “The Queen’s Classroom” writer Kim Won-seok and “Secret” director Lee Eung-bok for this production.

Actor Song Joong-ki’s first TV series post-military service, “Descendants of the Sun” is being entirely produced in advance. It is expected to go on air early next year, but the exact date of the broadcast remains to be confirmed.

Jeong-yeo Lim
The Korea Herald

• Like 6

Guest shk_divineofasia

Its great to know that filming in Greece already kicked off , all the best for DoTs!

from KDramastars

'Descendants Of The Sun' Started Filming Overseas

BY Adrienne Stanley | Sep 30, 2015 12:49 PM EDT

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in 'Descendants of the Sun.'Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo traveled to Greece on September 28 to begin a month-long filming process for the upcoming action series, "Descendants of the Sun." 

On September 30, the Korean outlet TV Report published an article outlining overseas taping for the highly-anticipated series. 

The article stated that the cast and production team safely arrived in Greece, following a lengthy trip, in the midst of Chuseok. 

The Meditterean country serves as a crucial backdrop for "Descendants of the Sun," a romance centered on the trials and tribulations of United Nations peacekeeping troops. 

Song Joong Ki portrays Captain Yoo Shi Jin, the leader of a UN peacekeeping mission. 

Song Hye Kyo is Kang Mo Yeon, a doctor who is deployed with Shi Jin, as part of an effort to aid a fictitious foreign country.

"Descendants of the Sun" falls within the action genre, but employs elements of a disaster series, as Shi Jin and Mo Yeon struggle with disease and the downfall of the fictitious war-torn nation, Wooreukeu. 

Shi Jin is a young soldier, who optimistically enters into service with the UN while Mo Yeon is a doctor who dreams of finding true love. 

The drama serves as the first acting role for Song, who was released from the military on May 26, 2015. According to OSEN, he is receiving a blockbuster-level pay grade for his participation in the series.

Anticipation continues to rise for "Descendants of the Sun," due to its unique filming process. The series will tape all of its footage prior to airing, contrary to the general standards of Korean entertainment, which prefers live shooting. 

Beautiful photo of Song Hye Kyo as Oh Young in TWTWB

12049637_1505642013091527_81975411605980

12039511_1505641746424887_62323647047055

credit;baidu

Edited by shk_divineofasia

Fashion,

http://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/bof-500/digital-asia-mademoiselle-yulia-g-dragon-cl

Korean actors and actresses are hugely important as influencers in Asia and many have a big social following in neighbouring countries. Gianna Jun Ji-hyun, Song Hye-kyo, Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyun are among those whose feeds are eagerly tracked by fashion PRs in the far east. So much so that paparazzi shots of their ‘airport style’ are considered as valuable an opportunity for fashion product placement as red carpet shots are for other celebs.

http://supernad2.tumblr.com/post/130257014873/who-were-the-top-100-most-searched-in-the-month-of#130257014873

THE TOP 100 MOST SEARCHED IN THE MONTH - SEPTEMBER(Naver, Google)

Song Hye Kyo#60

Foreigner medias following DOTS, Turkey/Russia/Romania/Phillipine/Indonesia/Italy........

Here is EX. from Spanish............

http://www.taringa.net/posts/tv-peliculas-series/18979508/Descendants-of-the-Sun-comienza-las-filmaciones-en-Grecia.html

"Descendants of the Sun" begins filming in Greece

"Descendants of the Sun" begins filming in Greece

Descendants of the Sun

begins 

footage

The upcoming drama KBS "Descendants of the Sun" has begun filming in Greece. The actors Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo , equipment, and others flew to Greece on September 28 at midnight to begin filming on location chosen. The drama will focus on what happens in the defuera Korean military installations, why have flown to Greece. Here Shi Yoo Jin (Song Joong Ki), a soldier of the special forces, and Mo Kang Yeon (Song Hye Kyo), a doctor, they will meet for the first time. . As the plot unfolds in Greece, the machine will stay a month there "Descendants of the Sun" will be released in early 2016. 

Do not forget to stop by my other posts: Click to redirect desired title

Greece

Hopely, SHK will post one of them in her IG! Let RELAX @night sky in Greece, Dr. Kang!

Marvel at the night sky in Greece

http://www.taringa.net/posts/imagenes/18914828/Asombrate-con-el-cielo-nocturno-en-Grecia.html
The sky

greia

in Greece

Marvel at the night sky in Greece

Edited by RoseS

thanks everyone for the updates! so looking forward for SHKs IG post , hope she can update soon........

SHK for Laneige 

12107922_1505641533091575_66898188534521

credit: dc/baidu

SHK for J Estina bag

12072813_1505642479758147_78008729931964

from SHKs "Its Time for HyeKyo " photoessay book, hope she can release another photoessay book with English version

12108092_1505643136424748_66981953260534

• Like 3

Home / Like Home / Song Hye-kyo / Cats

Gallery: Cats

Cats

Phillipines...............

Home / Like Home / Song Hye-kyo / Ko Song Hye Kyo Hair

Gallery: Ko Song Hye Kyo Hair

Ko Song Hye Kyo Hair

Edited by RoseS

Amazing, Song Hye Kyo's FAN ........

Cliff Richard Outsider (with Song Hye Kyo).flv...

5 days ago
chordify.net/chords/cliff-richard-outsider-with-song-hye...Cached

Chords for Cliff Richard Outsider (with Song Hye Kyo).flv. Play along with guitar, ukulele or piano using our intuitive playback interface.

https://chordify.net/chords/cliff-richard-outsider-with-song-hye-kyoflv-hun-island

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Song Hye Kyo, a popular star, an ordinary girl

http://www.cqvip.com/read/read.aspx?id=1000286475

Edited by RoseS

im just wondering if  the dress of SHK the same in the cover photo for these magazines way back 2007 and her hairstyle is the same also? or it just happens that both magazines used the same photoshoot materials ????

12074823_1506310189691376_13156714699890

12112462_1506310049691390_85787614330485

credit: baidu

some old photos of SHK that are posted again on Baidu

12096292_1506309959691399_73661505281292

12087993_1506309993024729_19292960846884

12079715_1506310013024727_4628843879965812075066_1506310129691382_68978370430998

credit:owner of pic

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 7