Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I have heard somewhere that Dots will air on September ....really can't wait to watch hye kyo again on small screen ....l am highly anticipating her role..and hope she will show different  side of her character in it other than the innocent sad characters she played mostly ...we have to confess that our kyo needs to vary her roles and play more variant characters where she can prove her  versatility  and  incredible acting skills ....how I wish to see her in action roles ,sporty characters,strong warrior woman or bright crazy girl in more romcoms ....there are lot of characters she hasn't played yet although I am sure she will play them perfectly and prove her talent ...but she kind prefers sad characters ...I wish Dots will be different 

Edited by marwa____stv
  • Like 1

Guest RoseS

Six K-Dramas That Feature Writers As Leading Characters

BY Julie Jones | Jul 24, 2015 09:38 AM EDT

4.     Song Hye Kyo is a sweet but somewhat naïve character in "Full House." The aspiring screenwriter loses her home to a famous actor, played by Rain. And while this causes all sorts of complications in her living situation, it does ultimately lead to the realization of her dream, becoming a successful writer. And living with Rain is not all bad, as you might imagine.

___________________________________________________________________________________

OCTOBER 21, 2014 | 02:50AM PT

Patrick Frater

Asia Bureau Chief

Full House,” the 2004 TV drama that made stars of Korean singer Rain and actress Song Hye-kyo, is to get a Chinese-language remake.

Full House, Korean TV series

________________________________________________________________________________

Indonesia News, 

Song Hye Kyo Fly to China Demi Promotion 'The Crossing 2'

July 23, 2015 18:07:41 pm
00079872.jpg
Song Hye Kyo back to join in the sequel to the movie 'The Crossing', 'The Crossing 2'

WowKeren.com - a top actress Song Hye Kyo reportedly flew to China for the sake of the promotion of her latest film, "The Crossing 2". This film is a sequel to the release of Chinese production in 2014 and then, " The Crossing ". "The Crossing" is successfully taking the hearts of many spectators from various countries in Asia, including China, Japan, South Korea and others. Unfortunately, not much information about the contents of the film "The Crossing 2" is. For information, the film "The Crossing" tells the story of the sinking of the Taiping which carries passengers from China to Taiwan. This film is taken from a true story that happened when the Chinese Revolution, in 1949 ago. In addition to Song Hye Kyo, "The Crossing 2" will be supported by the actor who also starred in the movie before. Call it Zhang Ziyi , Takeshi Kaneshiro , Huang Xiaoming and others. (wk / kr)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

@02yoxanoh, You're welcome!

@Dramastars, DOTS will be broadcast on September?(read LINK)

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/89659/20150710/song-hye-kyo-vs-kim-tae-hee-who-will-win-the-ratings.htm

Edited by RoseS

from dramaquartz

11352374_1471862333124231_1186585497_n.jd37738aejw1euf8kpp5yoj20rs0dwqac.jpg

After the Japanese surrendered in 1945, China was plunged into a civil war and the story is focused on 3 couples and their journey with the 太平輪. In short this is supposedly China's take on titanic with true historical setting. I am wondering if it's cos it's still part 1, but the pace of the movie is super duper slowww! There is nothing much going on except for character introduction and some war bombing scenes. The plot is also quite cliched. But i gotta say i do quite like the cinematography. It has a lil artsy touch to it. But overall, it is a boring movie. I only stuck through it for my bias song hye kyo, takeshi kaneshiro, huang xiao ming and masami nagasawa. Would probably give part 2 a try since i already started sighsss... but i foresee myself skipping through the scenes
---
Rating
Plot: 5
Entertainment: 7 cos of my eye candy
Overall: 6. Song hye kyo is a really really good actress!

credit: dramaquartz

Hope to see more scenes of Zhou Yunfen on TC part 2!

6afb0f0cgw1eucwukcdffj20pm0lcgn6.jpg
fe560923dd54564ef05b5425b5de9c82d1584ff6
05b5d0a20cf431adf997f2254d36acaf2edd9863
6afb0f0cgw1eucwukczygj20qe0hlwg9.jpg

credit"weibo/baidu

• Like 7

SHK accepted Guangzhou Daily's interview for promoting The crossing Part 2

http://www.kaixian.tv/gd/2015/0725/75390_2.html
2015-07-25 09:16:36 Source: Guangzhou Daily Review

John Woo's "Pacific round · the other side" will be released on July 30, starring Song Hye Kyo has accepted the Guangzhou Daily and interviews with a wide entertainment Camp. She specifically learned the Chinese, dancing and piano, and  also hopes that in the future she and Huang Xiaoming
will have more opportunities for cooperation.

"John Woo like your father to take care of everyone."

Guangzhou Daily: the original director to invite you to star in this movie, what do you feel?

SHK: As you know, before shooting the film ready for a long time. Probably between 2007 and 2008, I saw the screenplay. Director looked at me appeared in the movie "Hwang Jin Yi" only to find me, I feel very honored. In Taiwan Kenting shot movie, originally intended to stay for two days, but the weather is bad, stay for a week. But the luggage was prepared for shooting in two days, each day laundry, this is very memorable. Because I never wore the same clothes in a week.

Guangzhou Daily: Before, have you read the works of director John Woo ? What's your comment on him?

SHK: When I was little, I know that many people have seen the works of director John Woo. At that time I was young, not able to understand the meaning of the films. But his films are well known, I grew up with the understanding of the film and read some of the works of director John Woo. Then think he is very famous, I can't imagine working with him, but now it becomes a reality, I feel very honored. In the shooting scene, the director with strong leadership style, and very kind. Director always guides me, I think he is very good at it. Before Wu director filmed a lot of action movies, but this is a love story, I feel more surprised. Director is like my father to take care of me and the other actors. Through this film I learned a lot.

Guangzhou Daily: Director of the lens design What are the characteristics? This film shoot very carefully, I heard that you often wait a long time in the field?

SHK: This movie is a period drama, the director need to prepare a lot of things, so the wait will not affect too much. John Woo looks like a tough guy image, but also very attractive, but he shot romance very meticulous, guiding the actors to behave more profound feelings. This left me a deep impression.

Guangzhou Daily: play this role if there are any challenges?

SHK: My character in the play is Zhou Yun Fen. Initially, Zhou Yun Fen is naive optimism, family condition is very wealthy, parents are taking care of her, at the time of the environment, she continues to grow as smart, strong woman. But her heart was always a gentle little woman. Such a role would be very interesting to the audience, it is derived from the great changes in
Zhou Yun Fen.

Guangzhou Daily: This movie has a lot of "technology live", say you want to dance, play the piano, you are special to learn it?

SHK: I usually do not dance, but through this film I learned to dance, I find it very interesting. I have a very good teacher, helped me in three weeks time to learn the dance. The first time I heard the movie episode "Autumn Miscanthus sinensis" there is a desire to begin shooting early, so I stepped up exercises. After learning that, I could easily practiced at home. This song feels very sad, very moving. The first time I played this song without much feeling. But the film gained a deeper understanding, I think I have a similar role with the place, the more bounce have feelings. I want to buy a movie soundtrack.

Guangzhou Daily: the movie requires horseback riding shots, but I heard that you're scared of riding?

SHK: I have a fear of heights, that was my first ride in lifetime. In the first shot, just ride in fear. But later on the horse, I felt very interesting. I also have ever driven a classic car, the car is really old, driving a very cumbersome.

Grew up watching Takeshi movies

Guangzhou Daily: Huang Xiaoming and play a couple, what is your most memorable?

SHK: The most memorable dance scene with us. Prior to shoot this scene, the two of us together for a long time to prepare. After filming that scene I felt very happy, because we were a perfect match. Huang Xiaoming good jump, when I took dance in barefoot, he was taking care of me, I just stepped on twice. Coupled with the director shot the technology is good, even jump wrong, you can not tell, the final picture is beautiful.

Guangzhou Daily: Do you have any comments about Huang Xiao Ming outside the movies?

SHK: The first time I saw Mr. Huang felt he was very polite, and then familiar with, we'll make fun of each other, he was very humorous. Mr. Huang actress very polite, he is acting, but also very loving show. I am very happy to partner with Mr. Huang. Although he played Zhouyun Fen's husband, we were just shooting few scenes rarely, we hope to have more opportunities for cooperation.

Guangzhou Daily: Do you have any comments on Mr. Jin Chengwu outside the movies ?

SHK: When I was young, I've seen movies of Takeshi Kaneshiro, I regarded him as my ideal type of boyfriend, which is a lot of people know. I am very pleased to be able to make a movie with him. I heard he was a very quiet person, but after familiar feeling he has a sense of humor, very optimistic. Especially in the shooting of the film, he is to take care of everyone. I meet up with Takeshi Kaneshiro also very understanding. I hope to have more cooperation with him. Working together with the ideal person is what I dreamed of.

Guangzhou Daily: You don't  understand Chinese, in the studio how can you integrate together?

SHK: At the beginning, some people think I do not know Chinese, it is difficult to join the crowd, would feel very embarrassed. In fact, filming in South Korea, and the actors when they first met will be very awkward, so it's not a big problem. Besides, I can understand simple words or sentences. So I took this as an opportunity for learning Chinese.

Text / Guangzhou Daily reporter Cheng Xue super

Google trans, edited by me

• Like 11

just love SHKs a interview with C Media , thanks for sharing freshspring , its great there's English trans for the Q and A! hope we can see another cover photo of SHK in Korean or Chinese edition of leading magazines!

from Laneige Beauty Road campaign

6afb0f0cgw1eueyhpx9hrj20m80m8gmx.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1eueyhn1mitj20m80m875s.jpg

11224564_10153176058413371_5902743406531

more from Laneige

11701195_1045134788854998_14559141354813

11737930_1045906368777840_56444752559162

11701128_1049285051773305_71546023051402

11781730_864634483572053_141524355466902

11695319_859216317447203_857882073603034

1381349_907260129347530_4454026942225872

11745954_10153176482678371_3217936727781

• Like 6

Korea Media reports on TC2

Song Hye-kyo talks about crew of 'The Crossing 2'

Updated : July 26 2015

(OSEN)Actress Song Hye-kyo talked about the people she worked with for the upcoming movie, “The Crossing 2” during an interview with a Chinese media outlet Guangzhou Daily.

In the interview, reported Saturday, Song talked about how it was to work with veteran filmmaker John Woo and the actors, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiaoming.

Song said John Woo is like a father who takes care of everything, adding “It was such an honor to work with him.”

According to the report, Song put a special emphasis on Kaneshiro saying, “I was so happy to be in a film with him. I would love to work with him again in another film.” She previously said Kaneshiro has become her ideal man ever since she watched his movie when she was young.

Regarding Hunag Xiaoming, Song mentioned that he is very nice to every actress he works with and truly loves acting.
Set in Shanghai in 1949, “The Crossing 2” is the story of three couples centered around the sinking of Taiping, a Chinese steamer that sank en route to Taiwan.

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507261524439074969_2

• Like 6

from twitter

Kpop Herald@Kpop_Herald 

Song Hye-kyo talks about crew of 'The Crossing 2' http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507261524439074969_2  #SongHyekyo #TheCrossing2 #Hallyu #Movie pic.twitter.com/BnPNm3uitp

SHK with Dir John Woo

Song said John Woo is like a father who takes care of everything, adding “It was such an honor to work with him"

6afb0f0cgw1eueuxjwmbsj20sg0lc445.jpg

SHK with Takeshi Kaneshiro

Song put a special emphasis on Kaneshiro saying, “I was so happy to be in a film with him. I would love to work with him again in another film.” She previously said Kaneshiro has become her ideal man ever since she watched his movie when she was young."

6afb0f0cgw1eucwum6cvqj20j60fzq49.jpg

SHK with Huang Xiaoming

Regarding Huang Xiaoming, Song mentioned that he is very nice to every actress he works with and truly loves acting.

11261383_1615082352076429_1724514183_n.j

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 5

update from websta

soul_is_here @kyo1122 Bowie oppa replied what unnie posted in ins at his weibo.
Hyekyo cousin, I did not play Instagram, people took a screenshot to me then only I know. Let's have a dance, my cousin. Be Happy

1889279_857747730939400_946819513_n.jpg

from soompi

Netizens Pick the Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie History

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which on-screen couples were the best. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” on July 25,  it announced the results of its survey. Take a look at the list below and see if you agree with the rankings and/or you think the netizens are missing some.

7. Song Hye Kyo – Song Seung Hun “Autumn Story” (2000)

netizen best couple 18

• Like 6

Atta girl, Hye Gyo! Good and honest interview! Thumb Up (y) Like Facebook Emoticon

You have been paired up with great and princely actors such as KDW, RAIN, HB, JIS, SSH, WB, HXM, LBH to name

a few! And now, TK! I hope someday soon, you'll find a permanent partner in real life! It may not be the likes of

one of the above or as handsome or wealthy as they are, or maybe one of them,  Happy Facebook smiley red in face,( I mean one of the bachelors), 

but someone who  would love you for who you are, someone you can depend on and run to any time!

I have a long list of hopes and dreams for you, SHK, but it  boils down to someone who can make you happy,

laugh with you, cry with you,  and pick you up on your feet when you're down in the dumps!Emoticon in love

I guess it is safe to say that whoever he is, I wish he'd stick with you through thick and thin! Because you're deserving!Couple in love

Good luck, with TCtwo and dotS!ThBubbles

• Like 3

just wondering why SHK deleted her latest IG post about TC 2 presscon with B Lam??????? btw her IG followers is already 190k soon it will surpass 200k

1889279_857747730939400_946819513_n.jpg

it looks like TC2 promos/events is not that hype as TC1 , we've seen the latest Beijing presscon only unlike last year where they have lots of promos not only in China , but just hope TC2 will make good in the BO surpassing TC1 record!

photo-ZLJHKPJ8XYBC

TC 2 release dates, hope to hear soon official release date in Singapore (not sure if Aug 13 or 30????) ,Hongkong,Vietnam etc

China  -  7.30.2015

Taiwan - 8.14.2015

positive vibes also for DoTs! hope we'll hear soon the official release date and we'll see  official promo poster/still pics!

11336095_770517749723908_1265039082_n.jp

credit:heitangwxr

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

Latest NewsTool: Save | Print | E-mail   
Song Hye Kyo, Levi's lady style
Last Updated(Beijing Time):2010-01-19 14:10

Check out the new pictures of Korean actress Song Hye Kyo for Levi's Lady Style. [Photo: CRIonline]

Source:CRI

Edited by RoseS

from koreastardaily they featured the C Media interview of SHK where she highlighted her thoughts on working with TK!

宋慧喬很高興有機會與理想型合作  (from google trans SHK very pleased to have the opportunity to work with the ideal type)

宋慧喬很高興有機會與理想型合作

明星 宋慧喬日前接受了中國媒體的訪問,席間表示很高興能在即將上映的電影《太平輪·彼岸》中與理想型合作,一起來看看她的理想型是誰吧!

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/65774

another article from kpopfighting

Song Hye Kyo was happy to have worked alongside her ideal type

Jul 27, 2015
65774-343379.jpg

Song Hye Kyo

Actress Song Hye Kyo recently sat down for an interview with the Chinese media, where she revealed her delight at working alongside her ideal type for her Chinese movie ‘The Crossing Part 2.’

Song Hye Kyo said in her interview, “After seeing movies with Takeshi Kaneshiro when I was little, I treated him as my ideal type. This is something that a lot of people know about. I was really happy to be in the same movie with him. I heard that he was a quiet person prior to filming. But after getting to know him better during filming, I feel that he is really humorous and optimistic.”

She continued, “He also takes really good care of others during filming. I find that we have a lot of chemistry together. I really hope to have more opportunities to work with him. To be able to work with your ideal type, is something that I have longed for.”

‘The Crossing Part 2′ will premiere in cinemas across China on July 30th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

the more I see still photos of SHK and new trailer for TC2 , the more I am excited to watch it on the big screen and hope we can hear good news about TC 2 by July 30

6afb0f0cgw1euh56rr43fj20m80etwfc.jpg6afb0f0cgw1eucwukcdffj20pm0lcgn6.jpg6afb0f0cjw1eubdqd4q0pj20hs0bugm6.jpg814a4ae9gw1eu5jij71cvj20hy07ijsk.jpg6afb0f0cjw1eu17c4k8cmj20hs0hs414.jpgd37738aegw1etvddi3yjgj20rs0ijn2h.jpg

TC 2 fighting!

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 8